The Enforcer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maya and I released her breasts slowly as we moved up, kissing her face softly. Candy placed a soft kiss on both out lips then moved our faces together and without hesitation Maya and I kissed passionately as Candy watched from inches away. Candy was happy as she said: “I see you two are happy to be together now.”

Maya blushed deeply as she said: “I have fallen in love with your boyfriend. Can you forgive me?”

Candy smiled sensually as she kissed Maya softly on the lips and then said in a loving tone: “I am happy you love him, I would have it no other way.” Maya smiled back happy to see Candy had no issues with our love.

I lovingly said: “Candy I know this won’t come as a surprise to you, but I have also fallen in love with Maya.”

Candy looked at me and in a teasing tone said: “I can’t believe it!” Maya looked at her face and seeing the huge grin on Candy’s lips started to giggle. We all lay down side by side.

Maya asked: “What do we do now?”

Candy replied casually: “Why you have to make love to me together, that’s easy.” I was not one to argue and moved to see what Maya was doing.

She looked at me and said: “You eat her out while she does me, sound fair?” I nodded, and quickly moved to the base of the bed, and moved my head between Candy’s legs; Maya moved her excited pussy over Candy’s waiting mouth and began to lower herself to it. I slowly spread Candy’s exposed lips blowing gently on her moist flesh, causing her to shiver ever so delicately. I heard Maya moaning quietly as Candy delved into her body with her tongue.

My mouth moved to Candy’s protruding clit, teasing it with my agile tongue. A muffled moan escaped from Candy as her body began to react to my actions. Only using my tongue I continued to play with Candy’s yearning sex, rapidly bringing her to a soft climax, and, as if on queue, Maya’s body started to convulse as her orgasm ripped through her. Knowing how both women pretty much crumpled from cumming I moved up so I could catch Maya and picked her up and placed beside Candy as her body failed her.

The two girls quickly fell asleep together. I decided to leave them to sleep peacefully and grabbing my boxers headed downstairs to see how things were going.

I was greeted by Max who offered me a cup of fresh coffee. I accepted gladly. As I added sugar and cream, I said: “How are things down here Max?”

He finished taking a sip of his coffee and replied: “Everything is proceeding on schedule. Heck over a dozen of the new members have building experience and are helping with the construction. Ed and Allen are having fun trying to coordinate everything; they keep complaining they have simply too big of a workforce. That and they have to keep telling the boys to stop trying to play their music louder than the guys on the other building. No major accidents yet, they seem to be keeping the drinking mostly to the end of their day.”

Max took another sip before saying: “Mind you, Paul and Frank have held four drinking competitions already, and we have had a few of the guys not show up for work the next day. But with the larger work force you have added, I think Ed and Allen won’t mind it as much. But they’re also talking about a wet t-shirt contest or two now that the number of women has increased to a respectable level.”

I smiled, took a gulp of my coffee, and then replied happily: “That’s good to hear. I am happy to see that this will probably work out quite well.”

Max smiled and gleefully replied: “The only guys that were a little bored are the enforcers, I am certain they will be happy to hear your plan. We had some noticeable issues with them at the start. They played chicken on their bikes, the occasional knife fight, and a mosh pit, without any music to boot.” I was sipping my coffee and could not help spitting out as he said that. Max went to the sink and casually grabbed a rag and started to clean the wall as he continued: “We are still trying to clean up the mess.”

I sighed and said: “What are they doing now?”

Max took another sip of his coffee then answered: “They are currently occupying their time training in the field. Frank managed to talk a few into taking a martial art class he is giving; he has quite a few students now. Paul was able to convince most of the rest into taking his advanced survival skills course. Ed, when he has a little time to spare, has even started a marksmanship course, he has the most students of all.”

I smiled and said: “My boys are pretty good aren’t they?”

Max replied: “They know their stuff and work very well as a team.” He paused and said: “I have seen what Ed, Paul and Frank can do, but what is Allen’s specialty?”

I replied casually: “Allen is a prowl and stealth specialist, he is also a proficient hacker. He’s the guy you send to do recon work.”

Max replied: “You have one hell of a squad there, are they your only specialists?”

I smiled and replied: “They’re not my specialists, they’re my close friends. The real big boys are nowhere close to me, but I can get them here within a few days. I don’t call on them unless I really need to, they’re not bikers; they’re soldiers.”

Max was surprised and said: “How did you recruit soldiers to do your bidding?”

I smiled and said: “They’re my dad’s friends. I have known them since I was young, and we grew much closer as I got older. They’re now quite loyal to me, but they all used to call me the General’s kid, now they just call me general. I have no military rank, but they often use the excuse that they’ve been summoned by a general to get off the base. I still have a fake stamp my dad made me, and it never fails to fool their commanders.”

I took a sip of my coffee then continued: “They have been warriors since before I was an itch in my daddy’s pants as they put it. But they’re all in extremely good shape and could take almost anybody here. They’ve never taken me and they have tried on many occasions, they could never take dad either, he’s the one who taught me to fight. He was a great man, but he disappeared a few years ago. The military thinks he’s dead, I don’t know for certain, the boys think he’s still around. As they put it: ‘A man that tough does not disappear unless he wants to or somebody makes him disappear.’ They’re still looking for him.”

I continued after taking yet another sip of my coffee: “I’ve got to give it to the old guy, he was the toughest eighty-five year old I have ever known.” Max looked at me a little puzzled, “Dad had me when he was 60 years old; he always had a thing for younger women. My mom was 14 when she had me, but dad loved her till the day she died.”

Max face creased with sadness as he asked: “How old was she when she died?”

I replied solemnly: “She was only 16. She had cancer and my father knew she would not live long when he met her, in fact her happiest day was the day she gave birth to me. She wanted a child and my father answered her prayers, she lived her last two years in complete happiness taking care of me. She made certain my father told me that. He loved her long after her death, but as she wished he did get married again years later and I was never without a mother. He told me years later that he never wanted to have a son, but because of my mom he had me. He has never regretted it, and is happy to have had me. I miss him from time to time, but I will never forget him.” I sighed deeply as I continued my coffee.

Max in a kind tone said: “That’s a very interesting life you’ve had. You said he got remarried, do you mind if I ask where his new wife is?”

I replied: “Oh, my mom, that’s what I call her, she’s still around. She’s happy whenever I visit her; she is on her last year of university, working on a Masters in philosophy.”

Max was surprised and asked: “How old is she?”

I paused for a few seconds thinking: “Let me see, I will be 30 in a month, she was born four and a half years after me, so that makes her 25 right now.”

Max looked at me and said: “You call a woman that’s younger than you mom?”

I replied: “Yes, she has been my mother since before dad married her; they fell in love when she was 16 and married when she was 18. I have taken care of her even since he disappeared. She still thinks he’s coming back, I hope she’s right. She has never needed to work a day in her life, and never will. My dad’s savings and her widow’s pension guarantee it. I also have added to her savings.”

Max looked at me and said: “You have led a very interesting life.”

I replied: “Well I have always found it special, but I am happy with it.”

Max replied: “So are you going to introduce Maya and Candy to your mom?”

I said assertively: “Absolutely. Heck if we were not so busy I would have gone to see her with them already. She deserves to know.”

Max smiled at me and said: “You are a good man Vinny; I wish there were more men like you in this world.”

I laughed out loud and said: “I am nothing special. Fuck I am a profiteering biker who has all but blackmailed the mayor of this city, and has hospitalized too many people in his life to even try to keep count. The world does not need anymore people like me.”

Max replied: “You have saved a young girl from a life of pain and servitude, you have arranged for two women deeply in love to be happy, you have brought some purpose to a bunch of misguided bikers, and you have promised to clean up a dirty town on the main condition that you don’t take responsibility for it. You’re a saint in my books.”

I replied firmly: “Don’t talk like that; you’re making me out to be a lot better than I am. I don’t deserve any praise; I am just doing it for my own good.” I walked away.

As I was leaving the room Max added casually: “Delude yourself if you want, but you can’t fool others so easily.” I ignored him and headed back upstairs.

That’s were this part ends, I shall continue next time.

Vinny

******

If you want to read more of this story line or if you have a comment, feel free to drop me a line. I read all feedback I get. I hope you enjoyed it, I had fun writing it. I would love to hear from you if you have ideas for a next part, or want to see something special.

A Thank you goes out to MindFiend for all his help.

Please remember to vote.

Thank you.

OmegaZone

12