The Enforcer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled as I replied: "Did he drive a modified gold wing and go by the name of Theo by any chance?" Philip's face filled with surprise as he nodded. I continued: "He is the man who turned me into a biker, he taught me about the power I had over others, and how to use it properly."

Philip looked at me stunned and said: "Did you know I was one of Theo's students when you asked me to become your second?"

I smiled and replied: "No, but I thought that may be the case. Your way of acting reminds me of myself when I was younger. Anyhow, do you still want to be my second?"

He replied: "Of course, the more I learn about you the further I would follow you."

I smiled and said: "That's good to hear. I will need a few very loyal people helping me soon, I want to clean up this town a little, so I am going to clean up the University and chase the Colombians out of town. You think you'd want to help me with that?"

Philip smiled as he said: "Fuck yeah! I think we would all like to see that happen. They killed several of us when they moved in; it's about time for payback."

I replied: "Nice to hear. You can start spreading the rumour for me, but don't tell them I said so. I will make the announcement personally in a week." He nodded. "Good, now I am going to go skinny dipping with the women I love. If you want to join us you're welcome, just don't do anything sexual with them."

Philip replied: "I will go for a dip, but I will stay away from the girls, you can have fun with them. I just want to cool off after a long day." With that said we arrived at the lake and Philip quickly took off his clothes and jumped in. Maya and Candy slowly stripped and walked in reluctantly, adjusting to the cold water. I stripped, then jumped in. The lake was about a hundred meters across, pretty small; it was created artificially by a small quarry being abandoned. The water was very clear. I swam straight across and back before the girls had actually gotten fully in. Philip did several laps before getting out and relaxing as he dried.

The girls and I remained in the water much longer, swimming lazily, and teasing each other. It was refreshing, but after an hour we decided to head back. Philip was dry by then, Maya and Candy had towels and dried themselves off. I had not brought a towel, on purpose, but I had a plastic bag stuffed in my pocket. I placed clothes in it and asked Phillips to carry it for me as I walked back naked between the two girls.

It took another half hour to get back; I put on my clothes about half way home, when I had finally finished drying. When we reached the house Philip parted from our company and went to bed in the make shift town the bikers had erected. I went into the house with the girls. We quickly went to bed, falling asleep almost instantly.

The next chapter will pick up on the morning the next day, until then goodbye.

Vinny

******

If you want to read more of this story line or if you have a comment, feel free to drop me a line. I read all feedback I get. I hope you enjoyed it, I had fun writing it. I would love to hear from you if you have ideas for a next part, or want to see something special.

A Thank you goes out to MindFiend for all his help.

Please remember to vote.

Thank you.

OmegaZone

12