The Enforcer Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He replied: “They were lured away by a large posse who were trying to get in, and they left us here as sentries, then gave chase. We were set-up by the local security force, I also have it on good authority that Snake is also part of this thing.”

I replied: “Damn! Next time I leave I’ll have to make certain I leave a second here. What was the size of the posse?”

He replied: “A couple hundred men, that’s why Max gave them permission.”

I replied: “Ok, I can accept that. Well let’s get going, we have to free the rest of the gang.” As we set out I noticed that there were five guys back on the back porch once again. I then added: “I’ll take out the two sentries with the guns, can you guys take out the three guards at the door? We are far enough back that they won’t be missed.” They nodded. I shadowed the two sentries and as they walked back towards the three guys in the front I jumped them, drawing the three other guys’ attention. The two sentries were out cold before they even heard me. The three guys started running towards me, failing to notice the ten men running up behind them. They were taken down in a flash. We carried the five guys into the infirmary. We did a quick check, nobody was dead, and the bleeding had been stopped on the severely injured. I told them I’d send them help as soon as possible, but we had to retake the base. They told us to go and do what was needed. The ten guys who were still with me followed me to the latrines.


When we got there we noticed that the twenty guys on the floor were unguarded, but they were still in the open, they were not too obvious, but if they were suddenly gone, the large group by the fire would notice. We could not free them without being noticed, but I figured that since there wasn’t anybody close, we could untie them, and as long as they didn’t move too much, they would be fine. I also reasoned that a few more guys would probably not be noticed, so I said: “Ok, I need five brave men to sneak in and cut our boys’ ropes, but tell them to stay where they are and to be quiet until we are done freeing the women.” Five men crawled out and placed themselves between the tied men and each freed the guy to their right and left who in turn freed their neighbours.

Satisfied that all the men would be able to find cover if anything broke out I headed to the mess hall with the last five men. When we reached the back entrance to the mess hall we noticed that, just like at the infirmary, there were two sentries and the other three men guarded the door. I knew there was another five at the main entrance, probably in the same grouping style. We had yet to meet anybody carrying an automatic weapon, so that completed the count for the minor threats.

I decided to handle the back door’s three guards myself and had my boys knock out the sentries. As the sentries left the guards’ view I ran at the three men. Their eyes had been following the sentries, so they did not notice me until I closed to striking distance, but that time it was too late for them, I clubbed them to the ground with my nightsticks. I was reminded why we had started to train these boys in covert operations, as they dragged the two sentries back with them.. I had the boys don the guards’ clothes then told then to quietly take out the five guys at the front and take their place. They left promptly to complete their task.

While they secured the front entrance I decided to try and secure the mess hall, peeked into the tent, there were five gang members that our scouts had missed here, four standing and one kneeling by the women. I decided to run in and try to use the element of surprise. As I entered I took aim and fired my pair of twin tasers, dropping the four guys that were standing before they could react; the last member surrendered upon seeing me. I was surprised to see that it was just a young girl. I asked in a firm tone: “Who are you?”

The young girl curled into a ball with fear as she replied in a weak tone: “My name is Cindy; I was captured by the gang who you just killed.”

I replied in a softer tone: “They’re not dead, that was just a taser; they will be fine in a few minutes.”

She looked at me scared and said: “What are you going to do with me now?”

I replied: “If you were their prisoner I will let you go. Heck, after this is done I’ll have a couple of my boys take you home if you want.”

She replied in low tone: “I am an orphan, I have no home. They picked me up off the street.”

I moved to her side and stroked her hair softly as two of my guys dragged in the five guards. I asked them to free the women then get back outside; they cut a few women free then gave them their knives and headed back outside.

Cindy had moved closer to me and lay against me. I softly said: “I guess we will have to find you a home little one. How old are you?”

She replied shyly: “I am twelve.”

“I am certain one of the female members of my gang would be willing to take care of you. But until we are done here they will protect you and take you to safety.” The fifty women in their panties gathered around me and waited for my orders. I got up and said in a firm tone: “We have freed the men, and are preparing a counter offensive. I need a few of you to take care of the injured men in the infirmary while we finish this up. I also want Cindy here to be guarded, and watched over while we pacify the rest of the invaders.” Three women grabbed Cindy and headed towards the infirmary. The rest agreed to look after the injured men and also headed to the infirmary.

I headed to the front entrance of the mess hall and told the five men there: “This tent is empty now; you are to head to the infirmary with the twenty five prisoners and hold the structure while I clear the compound. But first I need your help.” I handed a tear gas grenade and a flash bang to each man and said: “I am going to don my gas mask, I want you to throw the flash bangs at the guys by the fire, make certain to get an even spread, I want as many of them down as possible. After they go off chuck the gas grenades, then get your asses to the infirmary, I will go and free Max and Adolph.”

They followed my orders to the letter. The spread was perfect. The invaders were basically in a circle around the fire, two flash bangs hit each side and two flew to beyond the fire, and one just shy. The invaders quickly gathered to investigate what had been thrown, unfortunately for them the flash bangs went off as they approached. The ones closest to the flash bangs fell to the ground in pain or unconscious from the bang. Those a little further back were temporarily blinded. I could see a small group on the opposite side of the fire who were dazed, but still had their weapons in hand, might have been ten; everyone else was either unconscious or disarmed. I headed towards the few men still standing but dazed.

My boys threw the gas grenades over my head; they soon covered the area in a deep fog, hiding my progress. The guys by the mess hall bolted to the infirmary, the twenty five men on the ground followed them. I used my nightsticks to drop the dazed men who I passed. I made a beeline to Max and Adolph. I dropped a dozen more dazed men as I ran. I reached them quickly, shedding my nightsticks and pulling my knife as I neared them. With lightning speed I severed their bonds, freeing them. I then pulled my two desert eagles as I hollered to them: “Run to the infirmary! I’ll cover you!” They bolted. As they disappeared behind the mess hall the five guys in riot gear that I had stationed in the kitchen in Max’s place headed towards me, knocking out anybody still moving.

The ten guys in the back had recovered; we were quickly closing in on them. I pistol whipped the people I met. The five guys in riot gear used their riot guns. Their aim was true and they managed to take out nine of the guys on the other side of the fire. A lone soldier was left. That’s when I heard a single shot. I felt a burning in my shoulder as a bullet grazed me. I looked in the direction the shot had come from, and aimed my two eagles. I was surprised as I looked through the smoke and saw Snake with a Ruger aimed at me…

Vinny

******

If you want to read more of this storyline or if you have a comment, feel free to drop me a line. I read all feedback I get. I hope you enjoyed it, I had fun writing it. I would love to hear from you if you have ideas for a next part, or want to see something special.

A Thank you goes out to MindFiend for all his help.

Please remember to vote.

Thank you. OmegaZone

12