The Enforcer Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at him and said: “You no doubt know about Max, my general, and Adolph his protector.”

Max and Adolph moved forward and shook Sean’s hand as he said: “Well, Max’s information was a little hard to get,” he looked at me before continuing: “It was actually easier to access your dad’s record,” he turned back to Max as he continued: “But it was not because of security clearance as much as bad filing, and Adolph, well let’s just say you have a very interesting file with the FBI.” Adolph smiled as he shook Sean’s hand.

I chuckled as I said: “I’ve got one hell of a crew don’t I?”

Sean replied: “You sure do. But then again with your track record, I expect that every one of them is completely loyal to you. I must say I envy that in you. I have very loyal followers, but I had to earn their trusts over many years, while you seem to do it in days.”

Guido spoke: “Vinny, I am happy to call you a friend and I certain that Sean would love to have that privilege too.”

Sean added: “Indeed I would.”

I replied: “With an endorsement from Guido, I could not see it any other way.”

We shook hands again and patted each other on the back. I was happy to meet Sean, and he looked just as happy. My mom hugged us both. I then asked Sean: “Can you stay for a while?”

He nodded. We then all hopped into the jeep, Guido also joined us, and we headed towards Max’s house.

Vinny

******

If you want to read more of this storyline or if you have a comment, feel free to drop me a line. I read all feedback I get. I hope you enjoyed it, I had fun writing it. I would love to hear from you if you have ideas for a next part, or want to see something special.

A Thank you goes out to my editor for all his help.

Please remember to vote.

Thank you.

OmegaZone