The Enforcer Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I entered the closest tent. I was greeted quite happily by one of the girls I had had sex with on the beach a few weeks earlier, she introduced herself as Nicole. She was happy to see me and quickly gave up her bed to Beth. I thanked her and asked her where she was going to sleep. She shyly said that she was planning to spend the night with her friend in the tent next door. Her friend and she were lovers. I thanked her for the courtesy. She asked if I would be willing to meet her friend, just so she could see that she was telling the truth about knowing me.

I agreed, and after Beth was comfortably sleeping on her bed, Nicole and I headed next door.

This chapter goes out to a very Special fan I have out there, just want you to know I appreciate you taking the time to write to me, hope you enjoyed this chapter.

PS: To my readers I am sorry for the slow publication rate of my stories as of late, I have been very busy, but I will keep writing, just be patient. And to all the girls who write to me, I love you for it. Keep the letters coming.

******

I appreciate feedback from all my fans, I owe you all quite a bit, thank you for reading.

If you want to read more of this storyline or if you have a comment, feel free to drop me a line. I read all feedback I get. I hope you enjoyed it, I had fun writing it. I would love to hear from you if you have ideas for a next part, or want to see something special.

A Thank you goes out to my editor for all his help.

Please remember to vote.

Thank you.

OmegaZone