The Enforcer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers

"Well, what I want is to christen everything in the house by having sex on it. I know we'll use the bed later and we don't yet have a lot of furniture. I suggest we take our time buying things. So when a new sofa arrives, we can christen it. When the dining room table arrives, we can christen it. Standing here, looking around, I think we need to christen the living room carpet." In about 30 seconds, we're both naked and she almost knocks me down so she can lean over me and get my cock in her mouth. I feel her ass, her lovely ass, as she sucks on me, waiting my turn to eat her to as many orgasms as she can stand before I fuck her, shove my big cock into her wet and ready pussy.

"Daisy, what do you think about going off the pill. This looks like a nice place to raise kids?"

She lifts her mouth from my cock, still holding the base with a hand. "I'm ahead of you, I already did. I'm ready for all the cum you can give me. But that doesn't mean I can't still suck you and get a mouthful of it and I sure hope it doesn't mean you can't use your tongue and fingers on me really a lot, as well as your cock." With that, she tosses a leg over me and presents her delicious pussy to my face while she gets her mouth back around my cock.

ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers
12