The Engagement Ch. 02

Story Info
Louis learns to please Della.
916 words
57.9k
12
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 07/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Louis."

"Yes, my love?"

"Come here, please."

Louis literally ran from the corner to stand before me.

"Perhaps "hurry" is the wrong word. Have you ever seen the TV show, "All in the Family."

"Yes, dear."

"When I call you, I want you to think of yourself as Edith Bunker. I think the operative word here is "scurry." Do you think you can remember that?"

"I won't forget, my love."

"Let's hope so. Now, go back to your corner and let's try this again."

When he was back in position in the corner I called him again. He was a sight to see! Louis bent slightly forward and held his hands in front of him in a submissive pose. He crossed the room with tiny steps until he stood before me. I crossed my legs seductively.

"I'm sure you have many questions. Now is your opportunity. I won't grant this privilege often, so use it wisely."

"The spanking was very painful, dear. I'm not sure that I can take another."

"That is up to you. I want you to know that a paddling with the hairbrush is the most painful punishment I will expect you to endure. The better you become at being a good hubby, the less chance there will be that you receive another.

"You will soon learn the difference between a spanking and a paddling. I don't expect you to be perfect, but you can expect to be punished for your transgressions. As the hairbrush is the worst you can expect, spending time in the corner will be the easiest. Anything else, Louis?"

"Are you going to tell anyone about our...relationship?"

"Again, that will depend upon your behavior. People aren't stupid; when they see you scurrying about the kitchen, fixing dinner and doing the dishes, the women will think of you as "henpecked." The men will regard you as "pussywhipped." Whether or not you will be disciplined in front of others is, again, up to you."

"For example, tomorrow morning, I want to see all that disgusting pubic hair gone forever. You will shave your legs and armpits, as well. If you should become lax at this duty, I will take you down to the salon and have you waxed from top to bottom. Additionally, instead of one of the girls, I'll let Rico or Carlos do the honors. Have I made myself clear?"

"Yes, dear."

"Very well. I think your punishment is over for tonight; your questions, as well. Have you learned not to anticipate my wishes, Louis?"

"Yes, dear."

"Good because you have a lesson coming in how to pleasure your wife. Now, go to the bathroom and fetch me a towel."

When Louis scurried back with the towel, I spread the towel on the carpet at my feet. I opened my silk robe and spread my legs wide. I pointed to the floor in front of me. Louis was kneeling between my legs in an instant. I crooked my finger at him and guided his head between my legs.

"You will observe, but do not touch. I advise you to pay close attention, so that you can learn to pleasure me."

While Louis watched, his face just inches from my pussy, I spread my labia with my fingers and began to masturbate. I lightly ran my middle finger up and down my slit, occasionally patting my hooded clit until my pussy opened like a flower. I rubbed my cunt until I was nice and wet.

"Do you see how I rub my pussy? You must learn to wait until I give you permission to lick me. I will spread my pussy, like this."

I spread my fingers wider into an inverted V and opened my pussy for Louis to see. I used my middle finger to raise the hood to expose my clit.

Someday, I'll grant you the privilege of licking my clit until I tell you to stop. Do you understand, Louis?"

"Yes, my love."

I fingered my pussy to two orgasms before telling Louis to lay on his back on the floor. I straddled his body and slid his cock into my dripping cunt. I learned a long time ago how to get myself off with a slim little cock. In reality, the only time a small cock enters my pussy is when he starts to ejaculate. However, I've become adept at grinding the tip against my clit, controlling the speed and friction until I achieve an orgasm.

"This is how we fuck," I said as I began to grind my pussy against his rigid penis. It didn't take him long to shoot his load inside of me. I moved up his chest and placed my cum filled pussy to his face.

"Until I've taught you how to get me off with your tongue, this is the only time you will be allowed to eat me. Now, be a good little fiancée and clean my pussy. Don't stop until I tell you."

In the past, Louis had only made a half hearted effort to lick me, always in the dark, always hidden beneath the sheets. I smiled in triumph as I watched him lap up our juices. I played with his cock until he was erect and repeated this until he'd cum inside of me three times, then licked my pussy clean.

I ordered Louis to get dressed and leave. I bathed in the afterglow of my orgasms, already planning the next phase of his training.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Ms Coney Therapist makes him her oral pet.in Fetish
Cuckolding my Husband How my husband and I had our first Cuckolding adventure.in Loving Wives
Making The Perfect Husband Before his wedding, submissive desires overcome Mark.in Mind Control
The Gift That Keeps On... Husband's desire for chastity play leads to a lifestyle.in BDSM
All in the Family Pt. 01 A male learns submission from his mother-in-law.in BDSM
More Stories