The English Countryside Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

The English countryside was breathtakingly beautiful. Dayna's mood quickly turned around as she marveled at the lush greenery and spotted glimpses of the ocean on their drive. She marveled at the old buildings, in awe of how long some of them had been standing, and the unusual thatched roofs. Everything about England seemed new and different and exciting to her.

Rather than taking a direct route to Cornwall, Brian took the scenic route, allowing them to spend the entire day driving throughout the region, pulling over often for Dayna to hop out and take photos, much to Luke's dismay. "Well, folks, we're almost at the campground, and I'm starving. I think we should grab a bite to eat somewhere before we head in," Brian suggested. "It's been a long day - should we just stop here?" he pointed to a simple restaurant along the side of the road.

"Sure, let's eat!" Dayna agreed.

The restaurant was small, but had quite a few diners and the waitstaff seemed very caring and friendly - it was the kind of place where you sensed the owners probably took great pride in the sumptuous traditional British meals that they served. First impressions were correct - dinner was delicious, quite possibly the best meal they had eaten on their trip.

Pulling into the campground in Cornwall, Dayna had to admit that their secretary had chosen well - this was a gorgeous location. They checked in at the office and were given a location to park their motorhome. For the next couple of hours, Luke, Brian, and Dayna grumbled and argued over getting things set up and organized for their stay. The men were gracious enough to give Dayna the "bedroom" part of the motorhome - which was basically a small bed with a curtain that could be pulled to provide privacy from the rest of the motorhome; Luke said he would sleep in the pull-out couch, and Brian agreed to take the kitchen table, which folded down into a bed. The three colleagues settled into their beds and quickly drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Dayna was awakened rather early by the sounds of her fellow travelers moving about the motorhome. Rubbing her eyes blearily, she pushed the curtain aside and saw Brian and Luke fully dressed, putting their shoes on. "Where are you guys going?" she yawned.

"Fishing," Luke said flatly.

"When we checked into the office yesterday, we noticed that they rented fishing poles and sold bait. We thought we'd head out early and try our luck, do you want to join us?" Brian asked.

"No - I'm going back to bed," Dayna groaned as she closed the curtain in irritation and retreated back into her bedroom, quickly drifting back off to sleep.

The curtains in the motorhome's windows were thin, and before long, the sunshine was peeking through and hitting her in the eyes. Dayna tried flipping around to put the pillow over her eyes, but it was useless. With a sigh, she sat up in bed and pushed the curtain aside to look outside. "Wow, it's really beautiful out there," she said aloud to herself. She stood up and stretched, then went to use the tiny bathroom in the motorhome, noticing that the guys still hadn't returned from their fishing trip.

After doing her business, she opened the glass door to the shower - or what was meant to be the shower. It was a tiny stall with a handheld shower wand, she frowned as she wondered how she was supposed to take a decent shower in something like this. Although, she did eye that shower wand curiously, wondering if it would help to relieve some of the sexual pressure she was feeling as thoughts of Graeme still swirled in her head. The water in the camper wasn't particularly hot, though, nor was there much pressure - certainly not what she expected out of a shower. She rolled her eyes and padded back to her bedroom, suddenly remembering that one of the brochures that the campground had given them at check-in had mentioned something about public showers. "Maybe that's better, it's at least worth checking out."

Dayna slipped into a bikini and threw on flip-flops, figuring that she could keep those on and still wash thoroughly at the shower block. As she walked along to the showers, she noticed the campground was very quiet and peaceful at this time of day. "Most normal people are probably still sleeping," she mused, "not like Luke and Brian who just HAD to get up early on a Saturday to go fishing." She rolled her eyes in annoyance and yawned again.

Never having been in a campground, Dayna wasn't sure what to expect public showers to be like, and she was certainly taken aback to realize that men and women showered in the same area. There was privacy by way of a flimsy wooden door on each of the small cubicles lined up along a wall behind the public restrooms, but the thought of showering in the stall next to a naked man was a bit disconcerting.

As she approached from the side, she heard water running in the first stall, and she noticed that the door was slightly ajar. She had to walk past this stall to get to the others, and while she tried to keep her eyes focused straight ahead, curiosity got the best of her and she couldn't resist a quick peek in the open space between the stall and the cracked door.

Dayna stood there, shocked, stealing a glimpse of a man's naked ass as he stood with his back to her, lathering shampoo into his long blond hair. Suddenly that familiar tightening hit her stomach - the feeling of horniness that she'd been battling for days. Mesmerized, she watched as the tall, muscular man tipped his head back to bask in the steamy water hitting his chest. She could feel moisture pooling between her legs, and her breathing became deep and heavy - she couldn't take her eyes off of this man.

The man turned 180 degrees, now facing her straight on. His eyes were still closed, and he tipped his head backwards so that the water could rinse the shampoo out of his silky hair. His cock stood at full attention - either an artifact of morning wood or perhaps some stroking that he had been doing when his back was turned to her.

Dayna quickly sucked a lungful of air into her and gasped unexpectedly. The man's eyes opened in surprise at the sound and she brought her hands up to her face in horror.

"Miss Marx! Excuse me, what do you think you are doing? Have you no manners, young lady?"

"I... I... I'm so sorry, Mr. King," she recoiled in fear, now that her customer's program manager, Damo, had just caught her watching him take a shower.

Making no attempt to cover himself or adjust the door, he glared at her through slitted eyes, "Well then, what do you have to say for yourself? Are all Americans as rude and improper as you?"

"No, I'm sorry, I.. I... I shouldn't have watched. Oh my God, Mr. King I am so sorry!" Dayna wailed, nearly in tears.

There was a part of Damo that was very angry with her. But then there was another part which was more than happy to see her - and that part seemed to grow even bigger than it's normal 9" size! Her body was always hidden beneath demure business clothing at work, and while he had always appreciated her shapely arse and large chest, seeing her before him wearing only her bikini and flip-flops drove him wild. The solid black fabric of her bikini made her excited nipples that much more obvious to him, and oh how he longed to feel those in his hands.

"Well then, I believe it's time to get along to your business," Damo said sternly. "You need to shower, and the water in here is already warmed up," his voice softened as he pushed the door open and motioned with his hand for her to join him.

"You.. you..," she stammered, "want me to shower WITH you?"

"But of course! Neither of us are capable of washing our own backs, Miss Marx, so we shall help each other to wash."

She stood, frozen, unsure of what to do, but her pert nipples and horny pussy encouraged her to step forward into the stall. As if under a trance, she followed.

"Let's see if we can fix this latch on the door, shall we?" Damo said calmly as he tried to secure the door so it would stay shut. Dayna still stood silently, lips parted, eyes fixed on Damo's strong, muscular, naked body before her as he wrestled with the door.

"What's the matter, Miss Marx," Damo cocked his head as he spoke to her, "does the cat have your tongue? I believe it should be you who needs to make this up to me. However," he sighed, "you need to catch up with your own washing first. Shall we start with your hair?"

"Yes," she squeaked quietly as Damo picked up the shampoo and squirted a large dollop into his hand.

"Turn around, Miss Marx," he directed, and she did as he asked. He put his hands in her dark hair and massaged it into her scalp. She began to visibly relax as he continued the massage, making her head tingle, but when his stiff cock pushed into her lower back, she stiffened up again nervously.

"Miss Marx, why are you so nervous?" he asked softly as he pushed her sudsy hair to one side and rubbed her neck and shoulders. "If you are uncomfortable, you can leave."

"No, Mr. King, it's fine. I'm sorry, I'm just still a little stunned. But this feels nice," she admitted. "OK, maybe more than nice."

Damo could hear the smile in her voice with her last sentence. "Please, call me Damo," he breathed into her ear as he kissed the side of her neck while slowly untying her bikini top. "You have such smooth skin," he marveled, "I want to feel all of it. May I touch you?"

Still with her back to him, she nodded, and he slid the bikini top off her arms before reaching his hands around to cup her breasts. She sighed at his touch, and tipped her head back so that it was pushing against his shoulder, forcing her chest out, further into his hands. He groaned at the feel of her stiffening nipples under his palm. "Oh, my, these are quite nice."

Dayna moaned as he pinched her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, causing them to grow larger and longer under his touch. He was standing flush against her back, pushing the length of his erection up her spine, making sure she could feel it's incredible size, thickness, and stiffness. "Oh Damo," she whispered as he kneaded and massaged her breasts, pinching and tugging on her nipples to keep them firm.

Damo kept his left hand enveloping her left breast, but let his right hand slide down the center of her body slowly while he kissed and lightly nipped at the side of her neck. When he reached her bikini bottom, he slid his finger along the waistband teasingly, tugging at it seductively. The fabric was so smooth to his fingers, he couldn't resist sliding his hand along the outside and down underneath. He was surprised to realize he could feel the folds of her pussy even through the outside of the thin fabric, making him realize that she must be shaved or waxed down there. His cock twitched at the thought.

Pushing her swimsuit aside, he slid a finger inside her, making her gasp. "Well, I see that you became rather wet whilst spying on me," he whispered, "and I don't mean wet from the water," he added seductively. She pushed her ass back into him, grinding against his hard-on, while he continued to let his fingers explore her bare, silky folds, made slippery from her arousal.

"I think it's only fair that since I am naked, that you should be, too." He hooked his fingers in the sides of her bikini bottom and in one swift motion, slid them down her legs. "That is one fine arse, Miss Marx," he complimented as he began to straighten back up, pausing to plant a kiss on her ass.

"Turn around and let's get this shampoo rinsed out of your hair, shall we?"

Obediently, she spun around to face him, standing gloriously naked before him. He smiled in satisfaction as his eyes feasted on her bare flesh. Gazing downward to the apex of her thighs, he groaned, "You are as bare as the day you were born, Miss Marx. I quite like that."

Dayna lifted her arms up and tipped her head backwards into the hot water, running her fingers through her hair to work out all the suds. This position caused her breasts to swell and push out towards him, and she stood on the balls of her feet to elongate her body.

"Oh what you're doing to me, t'isn't fair, you know," he growled as he took his cock in his hand and stroked a few times, moaning to the sensation. "Enough with the hair, put your foot on this ledge," he pointed to the small seat that was positioned about 2 feet high inside the shower.

Carefully, she propped her foot up on the seat and leaned against the wall of the shower stall, opening herself to him. Dayna gazed at him seductively, biting her lip in mock innocence. Damo made a clucking sound with his tongue and shook his head in disbelief at her, then he sank down to his knees in front of her.

With his face merely inches from her pussy, he ran his hands along her thighs and slid two fingers inside her, making her moan as she closed her eyes. "Oh, Damo."

"You like this, do you?" he asked as she nodded enthusiastically, face scrunched up as she focused on the feeling. "How about this?" he asked as he turned his palm towards him and moved those fingers in a "come hither" motion along the inside of her pussy wall.

"Ohhhhhhh," she moaned loudly, face still concentrating on the feeling.

Damo slid his other hand between her legs to her backside, and began teasing her asshole with his finger as he tickled her clit with his nose.

"Oh my God!" she gasped in delight, then began bucking slowly against his hands and nose, grinding into him.

He licked around her clit gently, then sucked it firmly into his mouth, causing her to moan more loudly. Damo flicked her clit with his tongue at a slow, steady pace, then slid his finger into her ass, all the way up to the knuckle. She cried out in surprise, but he knew she was enjoying everything that he was doing, and he noticed that her hands had gone to her breasts, where she was eagerly rubbing and squeezing them, keeping her nipples fully erect.

Damo wanted to feel her cum against his hand, against his mouth, so he used his thick, expert fingers to combine all three sensations - he thrusted his finger in and out of her ass while rubbing the inside of her pussy with other hand and flicking her clit roughly but rhythmically with his tongue. Her body took over and bucked in the same rhythm, grinding against him as he kept up the same pace.

Suddenly, Dayna cried out, "Oh... oh... oh... OHHHHHHH!! Damo!! Oh my God!! Ohhhh!!!" He could feel her pussy contracting around his fingers, and the spasms continued back to where he could feel them through the walls of her smooth ass with his other hand. His cock throbbed as she shuddered with her orgasm; he could taste her juices on his tongue. Slowly, he slid his fingers out of her and moved his face lower, to where he could gently lick at her bare, swollen pussy lips and lap up her juices, making her feel good while she continued to come down off her earth-shattering orgasm. She put her hands in his hair and gently stroked his head as she fluttered back down off the peak.

Standing up, Damo looked at her and grinned, "Well now, I'd say you're squeaky clean. But I still need a little.. cleaning."

Dayna looked up at him with a sated, relaxed smile. She maintained eye contact while she reached down and grasped his stiff cock in her hand. "Mmmmm, you're quite large. And very thick," she purred as she stroked him.

Slowly, Dayna sunk down to her knees in front of Damo, still not breaking their gaze. He smiled in anticipation of what might happen. Kneeling before him, she looked up at him and stroked him, tugging on his balls, marveling at how hard he was underneath the smooth, velvety skin of his uncircumcised cock. She had never been with a man who was not circumsized, so she regarded his manhood with great curiousity, watching how the head disappeared beneath the foreskin when she stroked her hand up, and how it quickly became unsheathed when she stroked her hand down the length of him. The hot water continued to run down his body, dripping off his bouncing, horny cock, which eagerly bobbed towards her face.

She closed her eyes and leaned forward, sucking him into her mouth. Damo groaned with excitement and put his hands into her wet hair, pulling her head towards him, burying his cock in the back of her throat. Dayna reached her hands around him, using her hands to squeeze and massage his ass as she bobbed slowly along the length of his shaft, driving him wild, periodically releasing his cock from her mouth so she could suck on his balls.

Dayna planted small kisses along on the skin of the shaft, starting at his balls and working her way up to his exposed cock head. "Spread your legs," she whispered, and Damo did as he was told.

Placing her right hand on his shaft and using her left hand to cup his balls, she gently squeezed and tugged on his balls as she stroked the steely length of his hard-on and sucked the head into her mouth tightly, running her tongue along the sensitive ridge underside.

"Ohhhhh Miss Marx, you are really quite good at this. Mmmmmmmm," he moaned.

Dayna picked up the pace, bobbing quickly on his cock as he thrusted his hips towards her, filling her mouth with his hot, hard cock. Inside her mouth, she could feel him throbbing, getting bigger, and twitching as he approached his orgasm. By his grunting sounds and breathing, she knew his release was imminent. Without warning, she slid her left hand back and up, returning the surprise that he dealt to her by forcing one of her slender fingers into his ass to massage his prostate.

"Ohhhh FUCK!" Damo cried out as the penetration of her finger sent him over the edge. Uncontrollably, he thrusted his cock manically into her mouth, forcefully, fucking her face as hot streams of cum shot out of his cock, hitting the back of her throat. Dayna never broke suction, she just tried to keep up with swallowing each shot he delivered.

He quieted the pace, still moving slowly in and out of her mouth, until every drop had been expelled. She continued to softly suckle his cock as it shrunk in her mouth, until she felt that his breathing had more or less returned to normal.

Standing up, Dayna looked at him sweetly and smiled, "Well now, I'd say you're squeaky clean," repeating his exact words from earlier.

"That I am," he smiled in response.

"Well then," she said in her most professional, business-like voice, "I believe that concludes our business here. Do you concur?" As she spoke, she also pulled her bikini bottoms back onto her body and began to tie the top back together.

He laughed at her playful change of voice and responded, "I do, Miss Marx. Fine work, as usual, I look forward to doing business with you again in the future. Good day to you now, Miss." He tipped his head in a slight bow.

"Cheers, Sir, enjoy the rest of your vacation," she said as she made a similar bowing motion with her head and stepped out of the stall.

"And you as well, Miss Marx. Cheers!" he called out as she began to walk back towards her campsite, with a smile plastered across her face.

12