The English Twins 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, what are we going to do? She cried. "Answer me for Christ's sake; you got us into this mess!" Rowena felt her insides tighten and realised the pain of the contraction was now spreading through her stomach muscles.

"Listen you bitch" He snarled, "You were the one that wanted fucking. It was you who came to my room. I didn't notice you complaining when you were bouncing your cunt onto my cock!"

"OK! OK! We both wanted to fuck, but that isn't going to solve this mess". She whispered.

It was then that it struck Richard that if this carried on for any length of time, he stood a good chance of losing is prick due to oxygen starvation.

"We have to call for help". He said.

"Are you crazy?" She screamed. "Can't you see the headlines?'Drug fuelled siblings locked in act of incestuous sex' the papers will have a field day, we will be thrown out of University and won't be allowed to take part in as much as an egg and spoon race once the Athletic association catches on."

"Do you have a better idea" He asked.

Rowena's heart sank. She knew that there was no other solution. The pain in her stomach was becoming hard to bear. If anything, the involuntary grip on her sibling's penis was growing stronger and her pain rising proportionally as it did so.

"Jesus'" Richard moaned. He could feel the encircling grip she had on him getting tighter, subjecting his body to a level of pain he never knew existed.

"Oh God! Please call an ambulance". She gasped. "Quickly!"

With groans of agony from them both, Richard stretched for the mobile phone sitting on the bedside table. Slowly he opened it revealing the key pad, their eyes met again, he didn't have to ask the question and she didn't need to answer. The die was cast.

For a second his index finger hovered above the keypad, before he gave a sigh of resignation allowing his finger to descend three times....999.

The voice seemed to screech around the room, "Emergency, which service please?"

Reluctantly, he gave the operator the address of their flat, he couldn't answer the operator when she asked the nature of the problem, finally, he said, "Just an accident, please, hurry".

Richard let the phone drop from his hands as he heard the approaching two tone air horns of the ambulance. Each of the siblings used the last of this time to grasp the import of their impending fall into individual obscurity. Each still subliminally blamed the other; both knew they would never stop doing so.

As the swooping sirens fell into silence, neither of the siblings knew that in the midst of their frantic incestuous coupling, natures plan had come together. Two fertilized eggs would soon start their slow journey to the blood engorged womb of their host.

For the twins, life was no longer good.............