The English Twins 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His sister's groans of pleasure became louder as she rolled her shoulders into his hands, leaning further and further back. Richard felt her hands on his knees supporting herself as she leaned back into him. Suddenly, Rowena's body lost traction and she quickly slipped falling back onto Richard's chest. Freezing instantly.

Richard knew the game was up, he could feel her back pressing his rampant pole into the yielding flesh of his stomach. He knew by her reaction and the stiffness of her body that she was also fully aware of what was happening. Without thinking, Richard instinctively continued to massage her shoulders and was pleasantly surprised when he felt the tension leave his sister's body and the moans of pleasure begin once more as she leaned into his chest.

What was she thinking, wondered Richard. There was little doubt she could not fail to feel his throbbing penis crushed between their bodies and yet she made no move to resolve the situation. Was she aroused by it? Or were the effects of the massage dulling her senses?

There was only one way to tell. Despite their talk earlier, Richard knew that he had to have his sister once more. One final time without the drugs, one act of consensual sex.

.................................................

Rowena felt her body slide across the bottom of the bath and was aware of her brother's legs sliding past her hips until she stopped mid-thigh. It seemed only seconds before she felt his hands slowly begin their dance across her shoulders, stroking her skin. She gasped when she felt his thumbs digging into the tight muscle, easing it apart bringing a surge of relief to her aching shoulders. Rowena stretched her neck easing the tight cords there and felt herself leaning back into her brother's calming hands.

The sheer relief her brother's hands brought her, had masked the other feelings which were being generated by his stirring touch. The small electric jolts she felt at his touch, speeding from his fingers to her nipples and the now swelling lips of her vagina. Her nipples were now heavily swollen and hard as pebbles and Rowena had a new ache growing inside her. An ache to feel her breasts being caressed and intrusive fingers and invading shaft at the portals of her gate.

Unconsciously, she placed her hands on Richards's knees and leaned further back into his probing fingers feeling herself slip down as she did so, coming to rest on his chest. It was only a split second before she felt Richard's throbbing shaft pressed into her back, freezing in panic as she did so. "No", she thought, "This couldn't be happening again." Before she could move, she felt Richard's hands resume the deep massage and the renewal of the electric shocks coursing through her body. Rowena could not fight it, the combination of relief and tantalizing arousal caused her to relax against her brother whilst letting out a contented groan.

As Richard slowly massaged Rowena's shoulders, his fingers edged closer to the top of her breasts, where he felt the soft rise of her flesh. Intently watching for any reaction, He saw none, other than what he thought was a small moan. Both hands now drifted further down her body, his right hand 'accidentally' brushing across her right nipple. Rowena froze for no more than a split second before relaxing once more onto the chest of her sibling. Encouraged by his sister's lack of response, Richard let both hands slide down to her breasts, his palms covering each hard swollen nipple. Both of the twins stopped breathing, this really was the point of no return. If what was taking place continued, there could be no more excuses. Nothing, no one to blame but themselves. Were they really ready and willing to engage in an incestuous coupling?

His sister lightly exhaled and seemed to settle against him. Encouraged, Richard cupped his sister's breasts and began to caress her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Here were the crossroads; clearly his fondling was no accident, if his sister did not object now then she would be his.

Far from objecting, Rowena let out a series of low moans of contentment, her hands moved up her body to cover Richard's, guiding his caresses, squeezing her own breasts through the medium of Richard's hands.

Richard squeezed the warm hard nubs, rolling them through his fingers and eliciting more low guttural moans and whimpers from his sister. Pulling her more closely, he began to kiss her neck, his tongue licking and sucking on her earlobes. Rowena began to move against him, the small of her back crushing his rigid member against his stomach and moving it from side to side as she writhed against him.

Thoroughly emboldened, Richard let his hands slip from Rowena's breasts to the gentle swell of her stomach, and was not the least surprised to see that she continued to caress her own breasts, squeezing, pulling and rolling her nipples with abandon.

Gently stroking the soft flesh of her tummy, he let his hands slide further down her body until his fingers came into contact with the beginning of the soft curls of her pubic hair. Richard felt Rowena shudder and she dropped her hands to his thighs whilst she opened her legs wider to the outside of Richard's own, giving out a subliminal message that she now acquiesced to all of his advances.

Richard let his fingers roam through her soft curls until his fingers came to rest at the top of her vagina, pausing for a second before he slid his middle finger down the hot entrance to her portal. Despite the fact that they were submerged in hot water, he could feel the slipperiness of her heavily swollen vaginal lips. Her own bodily fluids coated her entrance allowing Richard's finger to slide easily between them until he came to rest on the stub of her clitoris, causing her hips to push up against his hand.

Richard's left hand returned to his sister's left breast where he continued to caress the soft flesh and hard nipple whilst the finger of his right hand began a slow circular motion around Rowena's most sensitive spot. Her writhing became more insistent, and he let his finger slide to her very entrance whilst this thumb took over the clitoral caresses. Gently he slid his finger into her entrance, he felt Rowena grip his thighs with her hands using the purchase to push her body up to meet his invading finger.

Rowena's response had moved her body further up that of Richard's so that his engorged shaft was now nestling between her buttocks. The movement also gave him easier access to her centre so he was able to slide his finger deeper into her, curling up to find her 'G' spot.

Richard's ministrations to Rowena's clitoris and 'G' spot caused her body to buck against his as she sought more of the jolting waves of passion flooding through her body. Her movements were making it difficult for Richard to maintain his caresses, but he nevertheless managed to introduce two fingers inside her before realising that Rowena had slid even further up his body and he could now feel the swollen head of his prick against the back of his hand.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Rowena was suddenly aware that Richard's fingers were now stroking across the top of her breasts, leaving tingling flesh in their wake and she softly mewled out her pleasure at the touch. Yes it came as a shock when Richard's hand brushed across her sensitive nipple causing her body to freeze, surely an accident she thought as she relaxed once more. It was clearly no accident when she felt his hands slide down across her breasts, his palms stroking across both nipples. She gasped and held her breath, it was decision time, should she let him continue and join him in an act of incestuous lovemaking or should she stop it now? As she felt Richard take hold of her nipples and begin to caress them, all thought of bringing matters to a close left her completely and she gave herself up to the incredible sensuous feelings which began to ravage her body, placing her hands on his and directing his touch to the more sensitive parts of her breasts.

Richard's gentle touch was causing her to writhe more and more. She could not help but feel his rigid pole at her back, an ever present reminder of what was taking place. She felt his hands slide down to her stomach and she reached for her breasts to replace his, pulling and squeezing her nipples as his hands stroked her stomach where a fire was now starting to rage.

A massive sensuous jolt shot through her body as Rowena felt Richard's hands slide down to the junction of her thighs, his fingers teasing her pubic hair. Instinctively her hands dropped to his thighs to support herself, whilst she opened her legs to allow him complete access to her core.

Her need was growing ever more and she thought she would faint when she felt his fingers slide between the swollen lips of her entrance, each brush of his finger against her clitoris sent shockwaves of thrills to the very core of her being. She gasped as she felt his finger slide into her hot passage, grasping his thighs once more; she thrust her body up to meet the invasion of his finger before falling back and feeling his massive erection part the cheeks of her bottom.

Rowena could hardly control herself and had to withhold a scream as his delving fingers made contact with her 'G' spot. The twin inputs of clitoral and 'G' spot stimulation almost sent her over the top. Her body bucked desperately trying to impale itself on her brother's burrowing fingers, sliding further up his body, she needed more. For a moment she wondered why she could no longer feel Richard's swollen pole between her buttocks, then realised she was now almost sitting on his stomach and the missing erect penis now lay between her legs.

..............................................

The pulsating throb in Richard's penis was driving him crazy, both he and it desperately needed relief. His hand withdrew from his sister's passage causing her to cry out, reaching out he wrapped his hand around his pole, stroking it a few times before returning to Rowena's hot wet passage. His thumb and fingers played her clitoris and 'G' spot with a vengeance as her body bucked wildly accompanied by her cries and gasps.

Richard felt he was about to explode, the pressure in his rod and balls was almost unbearable he had to release it soon. Once more he removed his searching fingers from his sister, reaching for his aching swollen penis. Taking it by the root, he slowly started to stroke its length whilst Rowena bucked above him, searching for the missing fingers. He felt her hips writhing above his own, thrusting up and down, searching, and searching. He removed his hand from his rod and as he moved to continue his invasion of his sister, her body found his. Her jerking and thrusting hips had eventually caused the swollen entrance of her vagina to make contact with the equally swollen head of his penis. Not only contact, but his throbbing swollen helmet was buried in her incredibly hot, slimy passage. This was it, he thought, and prepared to thrust his hardened meat into his sibling, intending to bury it to the hilt.

Sliding his hands to her shoulders, he prepared to hold them whilst he completed their sexual union. It wasn't necessary, before he could do so, his sister screamed "Yes" and then drove her body onto his invading tool enveloping the whole of him in her tight slippery depths. Richard wrapped his arms around his sister, holding her body still as she lay impaled to the root on his eager, pulsing rod. He felt his sister struggling to move but would not permit it, any movement now and he knew he would immediately explode inside her. He needed time to take control of the situation, time to calm his urgent need. The message must also have reached his sister as he felt her struggles ease as she settled on him, her hands returning to her own breasts.

Richard watched as his sister began to knead the flesh of her breasts, twisting and pulling the nipples which stood so erect and swollen. Her breathing came in quick pants as her body started to quiver causing her cunt to pulse, grasping Richard's shaft, constricting around it. His manhood responded in a like manner, twitching inside her as her internal muscles closed around him. Both siblings were now still, all of their attention focused on the point of their connection, throbbing penis buried in constricting vagina, waves of pleasure pulsating through them both.

"God you are so hot and tight"", said Richard. "I never thought I would get to feel you like this again."

"This is so wrong", she replied. "But I need this right now, I need to have you inside me one more time, need to feel you exploding inside me again."

Having gained control of his urges, Richard tightened his grip around his sister and slowly started to slide her body up and down his own, his heavily veined tool slipping and sliding inside her, the swollen head dragging along the soft ribs of her passage.

.....................................

Rowena thought she was going to die from pleasure overload. Richard's fingers and thumb were working incredible magic on her womanhood; exciting pulses filled her body as she thrust up against them seeking even more stimulus. Suddenly, his fingers were gone. Rowena's cried out in frustration as her body went into overdrive seeking out his pleasure giving fingers.

No sooner had they left her, than his fingers returned to attack her erogenous zones, stroking, rubbing and piercing her willing body. She could no longer control her body which writhed and bucked above her brother's. Yet again she cried out as his fingers abandoned her needs, desperately her body searched for them, her loins filled with a burning need.

Rowena tried to take control of her body, thrusting her hips to where he thought his fingers would be. Quickly, she found her target and pushed her willing body onto them. Immediately she realised that it was not Richard's fingers that had entered her, she recognised the feeling of his swollen erection between her lips and knew that full complete union was only a moment away. This was her last chance to bring this to an end before they both willingly broke the last taboo.

Making her decision, Rowena tightened her grip on Richard's thighs and thrust herself forwards, impaling herself on her brother's rigid, engorged pole, crying out as she felt the passage of his swollen head plumbing her depths, down into her very core. Almost immediately she felt Richard's arms encircle her, holding her tightly to him, restricting all movement. Desperately she tried to move, wanting to feel the invader thrusting in and out of her body bringing her to the orgasm she so much wanted.

It didn't take long before Rowena realised she was fighting a losing battle and gave up the struggle. Richard's full length was buried inside her and she could feel it twitching and throbbing in her stretched passage, causing her own body to respond with convulsive contractions about his full length. Her hands reached for her breasts where they continued to massage and knead them enjoying the thrill of the jolts of pleasure they gave.

Soon she felt Richard's arms tighten around her and then felt him pulling her body up towards him. She groaned in pleasure as she felt the swollen head of his penis drag back through her quivering passage before it began forcing her apart as he slowly thrust himself back inside her.

It was not long before the twins slipped into a slow rhythm, the soapy lather acting as a lubricant as their naked bodies slid against each other in the turbulent waters of the Jacuzzi. Rowena's body was almost weightless in Richard's arms and she also used her grip on his thighs to assist the slippery course of their union.

..........................................

Richard could feel the head of his penis forcing apart the lips of his sister's vagina. Although he had been there before, his mind had been distorted by the vast quantity of drugs they had both taken. Now, there was nothing to stop the incredible feeling of his pulsating tool sliding down her tight oily passage. The rim of his lust distorted head forcing its way into her, feeling every ridge inside her welcoming tunnel until he felt the tip of his rod reach the back wall of her vagina. No sooner was he fully embedded inside her, he felt her internal muscles tighten around him, holding him, squeezing him before he slowly dragged himself back down her clasping hole accompanied by her low moans.

It seemed to Richard that his sister was taking over control of their union, he released his hold on her body and let his hands find her breasts once more, the full orbs filling his hands as his fingers and thumbs abraded the hard erect nipples, eliciting more low moans from his sibling. As he caressed her breasts he revelled in the slow regular connection with his sister. He could feel she was guiding the pace of their union, sliding her body down his as his twitching member travelled the length of her passage. She held him at the deepest point of his penetration, vaginal muscles grasping and squeezing him whilst he was imbedded deeply inside her warm hole. Feeling the clinging, clutching contact of her vaginal walls as she slowly withdrew up his body, reluctantly releasing her hold on his member.

He didn't believe that his swollen manhood could possibly grow any larger, but the blood continued to pump into it, swelling his organ to an unbelievable length and girth, the distorted veins of which stood out as rigid passages. It seemed to him that each time he entered his sister, he was larger and her grasping passage walls tighter. The internal muscular ribs in the walls of her vagina rubbed against the engorged head of his penis, as did her cervix at the extremity of his insertion. Yet the slow regular rhythm continued unabated as his sister slid her body up and down his own, impaling herself on his manhood time and time again. The only sound in the bathroom other than the sound of the Jacuzzi's pump was the deep erotic grunts of his sister each time he bottomed out inside her.

Richard was surprised to realise that the urgency to complete the union had gone, replaced by a wonderful acceptance of the pace and feel of their union. If their previous sexual connection could be described as the basest of animalistic ruts, this could only be described as the height of familial love of one twin for their almost identical sibling, together with the need to share an exceptionally close sexual connection with the other. Gone was the desperate, feral need for sexual satisfaction, to be replaced by the warm sensuous enjoyment at the union of their organs. Each twin drawing great pleasure from the incredibly slow movement of their connection, all of their thoughts and feelings centred on the reciprocating pistoning of one pleasure instrument on and in the other.

Despite the wonderful erotic sensations flowing through his body, Richard was overwhelmed by a need to face his sister. A need to hold her, kiss her and look into her eyes as their union took place. Although her actions indicated she was a willing partner in what was taking place, he needed to see in her eyes that she wanted this as much as he did.

Taking a tight grip on his sister, he stopped her movement just as he felt he was buried inside her as deeply as was possible. Holding her there he said, "Rowena, I need more than this, I need us to be truly together, I need to see you, know you need this as much as I do."

.........................................

Rowena was engulfed by the overwhelming sexual input of their colliding organs, one slipping into the other. She felt her body sliding over her siblings, his organ gently slipping inside her, filling her, building fires inside her she could hardly control. She felt Richard's hands slide up to her breasts, cupping them, caressing them, rolling her nipples, sending wonderful sexual messages to her brain. Tightly gripping his thighs, Rowena steadied the pace, slowly impaling her body on that of her sibling, Revelling in the feel of her weightlessness and his invading member driving its way to her depths. As his rigid penis bottomed out inside her, she consciously contracted her vaginal muscles, clasping him to her, holding him in her depths.