The Entity Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JPMMURPHY
JPMMURPHY
29 Followers

Tammy noted he was actually crying by the time he'd finished. "You two go to sleep. I don't want to hear a thing out of this room. Not a sound!" And he waved the gun menacingly.

Walking to the small writing table, he slammed the laptop shut and tucked it under his arm.

"People will make you do anything!" Breaking down into sobs, Bob slammed the door shut and left them both in darkness.

"What do we do?" was whispered from the woman's side of the bed.

"We get the hell out of here," Tammy whispered back.

"How? Do you know how?"

Running through the very short list of things they did know, Tammy finally whispered, "Not yet."

Please be sure to take the time to vote and comment. I hope you're enjoying the story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Much more to come. BTW – This is a sequel to The Sentinel.

JPMMURPHY
JPMMURPHY
29 Followers