The Envelope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StormX
StormX
305 Followers

I have no idea what will be said when I give this to you, so excuse me if I am a bit redundant.

My name is Stella Holmes and my husband Justin Holmes has been having an affair with your wife Susan for the last 6-months. In the second envelope you will find a redacted copy of my PI's report, photographs and an edited DVD. I have separated this material so you might think before acting.

I realize it may already be too late, but after this letter, take some time to really think about how much you love Sue and what that love has meant to you over the years. I can assure you that the affair is ended and is no longer a threat to your relationship. The questions you now should focus on are: Can you forgive her and are you willing to fight for your marriage? Please, don't open the second envelope until you know the answers to those questions.

No man could avoid looking at the hard evidence of a wife's infidelity, but since that is my hope, the obligation is on me to convince you of its truth. So there will be no need to open the send envelope.

I was there at the beginning of the affair; in fact I am the reason they met. It started at club enigma. Justin was letting his ego run his mouth, playfully bragging that all the ladies wanted him. Tired of his boasts I finally offered to bet that I could find a woman that wouldn't want him. He agreed, and I picked your wife. Why? Because I had seen her on a previous visit to the club. She wore her wedding ring proudly, arrived and left with her girlfriends and although many men asked her to dance, she never accepted. I felt certain she would put a damper on Justin's ego.

Having arranged the bet and selected his target, I wandered over to another part of the club and waited for my chastened husband to find me. Two hours later, I found him sitting alone with your wife. I introduced myself and after an initial awkwardness everyone relaxed. The turning point occurred 30 minutes later, when my husband offered Sue some ecstasy. A few minutes after her initial refusal, Justin managed to convince her to give it a try. At that point, realizing Justin was going to win the bet, I took a tab too.

I won't go into all the details, but Sue did come home with "us" that night. Maybe it was the mix of alcohol and ecstasy, maybe it was the ménage, and maybe it was just knowing we all were being so wicked. Whatever it was, it proved to be a very intense experience. So much so, that when Sue asked the next morning if she could go clubbing with us that night, I told her no, but if she hurried home, grabbed some clothes and drove right back she could spend the day. She was gone only an hour and stayed with us till noon on Thursday. She had to leave then, so she could be ready for your return on the next day.

When she left that afternoon, I was a very happy wife. Justin and I had just shared a wonderfully sensual week and we had shared a once-in-a-lifetime experience with a very special woman. A woman who was looking forward to the return of the one man she loved above all others... you John.

Two months later, I found a pair of soiled panties, panties that weren't mine. Failing to get an acceptable explanation from Justin, I hired a Private Investigator. Two weeks later they confirmed his infidelity and I asked them to obtain as much evidence as they could. Weeks later, looking at their initial photographs I was stunned to see that Sue was "the other woman."

It didn't make sense to me. I knew that Justin was capable of cheating on me, but I was convinced from the way she talked, that Sue was deeply in love with you. So I asked the investigators to find out what they could about her. Where she lived? Where she worked? Was she after money? Did her husband find out? Does he know what's going on? Did they separate? It took several months, but the investigators were finally able to answer all but one of my questions. I still don't know why she did it.

According to the report, every time you left on a business trip for a week or more, Sue would see my Justin every day. Always stopping the day before your return. Some of these meetings were for 30-minutes or less, but some were all day and a few were all day and all night.

Considering my early involvement in this situation you are probably thinking I was okay with this. Believe me, I am not. I loved that first week. It was wonderful for me as a woman and as a wife. But it was something I had shared with my husband. It was an experience we gave to each other and shared with your Susan. What they have been doing since didn't involve me and because of that I find it unacceptable.

As angry as I am with Justin, I realize that I still love him deeply. He has hurt me greatly, but I believe we will survive this as man and wife. I will confront him Sunday but am confident he will choose to stay with me. The choice will be hard for him as I will extract my revenge and it will include no small amount of pain and a great deal of humiliation. But it will be no more than he has made me experience.

I have 4 reasons for writing this letter and providing you with the proofs contained in the 2nd envelope. The first was to make you aware of the situation, because I know in your place, I would want to know. The second was to provide you with all the evidence you need if you decide to leave your wife. The third, was to ask that you consider carefully if your marriage to Sue is worth fighting for before making any decisions. These goals are now accomplished. John, be very deliberate in what you choose to do next; be sure it is what you really want.

My fourth reason for all this is to ask your forgiveness. I realize that my involvement is unforgivable. I have no excuse. I know what I did was wrong and I accept that the pain and embarrassment I am dealing with every day is the direct result of my own actions. You on the other hand, are the innocent victim of our collective choices. For this I am truly sorry and beg your forgiveness.

That is all I have to say. I do not know where you will go from here, but my investigators reported that you are a good and decent man. I trust you to do what's right.

Stella Holmes

---------- THE SECOND ENVELOPE ----------

Finishing Stella's letter, I got up and removed a can of beer from the ice chest, popped it open and drank it down in two gulps. Not only was it refreshing but it gave my mind something to focus on, as it starting to race down many paths at once.

Can I believe Stella? Would any woman make this kind of shit up? She must have the wrong Sue. Shit, Sue would never go to bed with these two? Years ago when I shared my fantasy of having a threesome with her, she went ballistic, telling me she would never share me and she would never sleep with a woman because it was disgusting. So strong was her reaction that I never brought the topic up again. Dammit, this isn't right. Stella's investigators identified the wrong husband that's the only possible answer.

In hindsight, I should have taken Stella's words at face value. I should have spent the afternoon contemplating my life with Sue and the future I wanted for us. Instead I did exactly what she asked me not do. I grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniels from the liquor cabinet.. took the second envelope over to the couch and opened it. I should have listened to Stella.

Inside was a thick PI report detailing people, locations, times and observations; i.e., who was doing what to who and were they enjoying it. But I didn't get around to reading it till much later. Instead my eyes were drawn to the 8x10 photos that spilled into my hand. Each had a neatly printed date and time stamp. Each could be described as a high definition image. And each and everyone one of them showed my wife.

Although the pictures represented several different dates and times they all had several common characteristics. The all showed a man enjoying passionate sex with my wife. In none of the pictures could you see the man's face, however, in every picture you could see the engagement and wedding rings I had placed upon Susan's finger. Also, some part of her body was dripping cum. In some pictures it was dripping off her face or tits, in others it was falling out of her pussy or ass. But in every one there was semen dripping off her. In every picture, a man's cock was penetrating her. Again depending upon the picture it may have been her mouth, her pussy, her ass. But there it was in every picture. Seeing all these images broke my heart, but what destroyed me was the other common quality. You see, in every single picture the look on my wife's face was one of pure unadulterated joy. She was in rapture.

After that I drank a little, but not as much as you might think. After a short while, with all the photos spread out before me on the floor, I started the DVD. Watching it was really anticlimactic. For the most part the video wasn't as detailed or as sharp as the pictures had been. Also, the shock value just wasn't there anymore. Yes, the video showed the bitch fucking and sucking that mother fucker every way you can imagine, but all I felt watching it was empty.

After a long while, I put everything back into the envelope and put it back on my dresser. Then I crawled onto my bed and started to cry. I cried uncontrollably for quite a while. At some point a memory came to me of the last time I had laid in this bed feeling terrible. I was a freshman and I was feeling like shit because my girl friend had dumped me for a Junior with a driver's license and an old car. Mom and Dad let me wallow in self pity all day Saturday and until they returned from church on Sunday. At which time Dad came to me and said, "Enough is enough boy." He told me that Life is hard and not fair so don't be shocked when every once in while it kicks you in the ass.

I remembered looking up at him and asking what I could do to stop the pain. He grabbed my shirt and literally pulled me off the bed before he answered me. "Son you have to accept that eventually the rains come, sometimes they bring bumper crops and sometime they bring the flood. When it's a flood all you can ever do is man-up. That means you face the facts and then you do your best to take care of yourself, to take care of your family and if possible help those less fortunate than you. You do that every time a storm enters your life and no matter the outcome, I'll be proud to call you my son."

A few minutes later I was sitting back at the dining table, drinking bottled water trying to decide if my marriage was salvageable. After a painful hour I concluded it wasn't. I could have gotten past almost everything. It would not have been easy, but I really think that with her help, my love for her would have gotten me through it. Unfortunately, there was one thing. Well it really wasn't any single action on Sue's part, but rather the result of many. It was knowing that she had given him her ass on several occasions when she had forever denied me. It was the look of joy on her face as she sucked him off. It was her smile as she pulled him out her mouth in order to paint her face with his sperm. It was hearing her orgasm as he stuffed her ass. Taken all together, it meant I could never forgive her. I couldn't forgive her because she had given herself more fully to another man in the last 6-months than she had to me over the last 15 years.

Realizing the hard decision had been made, I started thinking how to approach divorce. I knew that I wanted to present it as a fait accompli rather than suffer through a long strung out group of arguments and legal battles. So I reached for a clean sheet of paper and started developing a list of everything I would need to do: find a lawyer, bank accounts, credit accounts, find a place to live and protect as much of my assets as possible from the divorce. Looking at the final list, I knew it would take me at least 2-3 months to be ready.

As I drove back home that evening, I started to worry about how I was going to keep Susan convinced that everything was normal over the next 3-months. In the middle of my worry a thought popped into my head that caused me to let out a soft ironic laugh. A mile further down the road, I pulled off to the shoulder and added one more item to the action list: Plan Party. Laughing out loud, I put the car back into gear and returned to the road.

---------- Preparation ----------

The next 3-months were a bit more than hectic. I got through them, by focusing on what was important: preparing for the divorce and what came after, maintaining the charade of normalcy for Susan, and the party.

It took me a week to find a good attorney. From the first time we met, I knew he was just what I was looking for. I told him I wanted a lawyer that would get me a divorce based upon Susan's infidelity and one that would maximize my share of our joint property. I told him, that once she was served I never wanted to see her again. He thought this would create unnecessary complications, but I assured him it was a requirement. Finally, I wanted him to locate Mr. and Mrs. Holmes and sue them for alienation of affections. Stella was right, it was unforgiveable and I wanted my pound of flesh too. Before I left his office, he had a sizeable retainer and I had an introduction to a financial advisor who specialized in getting husband's ready for a divorce.

The first time I met my new advisor, I provided him with a list of every asset and liability I had and he spent 40 minutes asking me questions. When we met a week later, he had some very good news and detailed plan for protecting my assets. On my next visit, I signed a limited power of attorney and directed him to execute the plan. This involved closing out my retirement accounts, transferring funds from my joint to individual accounts and moving funds off shore. The key to this plan though was selling my family's lake home. It turns out his estimate was wrong, the house closed 45-days after it entered the market and the net price was almost 50% more than his best scenario. I would never have to worry about paying my bills again.

My original plan had been to set up a 2 bedroom apartment to live in after I left Susan. But based upon my new financial plan I thought a larger change in scenery would be appropriate. A week after the money from the house was in my account, I booked an around the world cruise aboard the Queen Elizabeth 2. The ocean view cabin with balcony cost me $37,125 but I had always wanted to travel the world and I couldn't think of a better time. The QE2 would leave from New York and 4-months later return me to the same city. Unfortunately, the QE2 wasn't departing until 3 months after the party. It took me another week, but I managed to plan an enjoyable way to wait for the cruise.

As you can guess, pretending everything was normal was hardest in the beginning. Starting with the night I returned from the lake house, I had to consciously look into her eyes and smile. I think the only reason I made it that first week was because of the blow job. That night, as I was starting to fall asleep, Susan's hand started to fondle my hardening dick. I tried to ignore it, hoping it was just one of her playful gropes. But when I felt the blankets move as she pulled her head under the covers, I turned over and tossed back the blankets.

In a not to friendly tone, I asked "What are you doing?"

She gave me her best coquettish smile and said, "Finishing what I started last time you were next to me."

"Susan, you have to be kidding me! I am not the kind of man that will allow the woman he loves to do something she hates, so please, go to sleep."

As her smiled disappeared, she pulled her face up close to mine. "John, quit being a dick. You are my husband and I love you and I am going to suck your dick until you cum. So quit playing martyr-man just because you're angry." And with that she moved lower and took my cock into her mouth.

I looked at her, smiled and then I closed my eyes until after I had cum. As she had started to move downwards, what I had said was completely true. Old fashioned maybe, but still true. Luckily for me and my dick, I no longer loved her that much. So whether she hated it or not, I no longer cared.

I am sure that after that night she thought our last squabble had been fixed. I tried very hard to encourage that belief. I also minimized my time at home. My job had always required travel but with seniority and position I was at the point where I only had to be gone 1 week out of every 6. However, for next 3-months I was gone 3 out of 4 weeks and even started staying the weekends, something I hadn't done in a decade. When Susan asked why the sudden increase in travel, I told her two people had quit and until we could get replacements hired and trained I would be earning lots of frequent travel miles. As I turned away from her, I couldn't help wondering if she would have ever asked this question had Stella's husband still been available.

Over the 3-months, there were still many nights when I was home. Since I had stopped trying to initiate sex with her, after the first month, she took the initiative. However even though I found myself to be extremely horny due to my abstinence, every time I got between her legs and was ready to penetrate her, I lost my erection. At first she was very understanding, but then she started asking what was wrong. I blamed it all on the stress I was under at work. After the fourth failure, I told her that I would make a doctor's appoint and we would see if Viagra was really as good as people say.

For the party I rented a small ballroom at the International Hotel in Addison. I chose it because it was the right size to hold 60 people and because it had two 55" flat screen TV's mounted on each of the four walls and a separate media control room accessible from the second floor.

All of our friends and family received an invitation, asking them to join me in a surprise party for my wife, in celebration of our 15-year anniversary. The invitation was also very specific that it was going to be an adult only party. 52 people confirmed they would attend. I was hoping to make it a very memorable night for all of them.

---------- THE PARTY ----------

The day of my anniversary arrived and I woke my wife up with a soft kiss on the cheek. As she started to sit up, I said, "Happy Anniversary" and placed her breakfast tray across her lap.

In between sips of her orange juice and small bites of toast, she grinned and said "You're such a good cook, I think I'll keep you as my husband for bit longer."

Instead of telling her that she no longer had that option, I smiled back to her and told her hurry up, company was coming over and she had to get dressed. An hour later, Susan was surprised when I let her best friend Allison through the door. She was even more surprised to see the limo waiting outside. I reached behind one of the living room chairs and pulled out a very large bag and handed it to her. The bag contained a number of gift wrapped packages and Susan, asked "For me?"

I kissed her softly on the cheek and said, "Yes, Susan all for you." I then told her that Allison was going to keep her company at the "Golden Age Spa". She was going to spend the entire day being pampered. The only thing I asked was that she be dressed in the new clothes I had just handed her and be ready at 6:00 p.m. At that time, the limo would return to pick them up and Allison would bring you to me. After assuring her I wasn't kidding, she told me she loved me, kissed me hard and headed towards the limo with Allison in the lead.

20-minutes after the limo had pulled away a short moving van pulled into my driveway. An hour later everything I wanted to take with me was packed and on its way to storage. It wasn't much, mainly pictures and mementos from growing up, some tools and clothes. When it was done, I thought it was pretty sad that there was so little I wanted to keep after 15-years.

StormX
StormX
305 Followers