The Erogenous Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next aisle was full of sex toys. As I walked past shelves filled with miniature guillotines, clippers, and burdizzos, I started to feel the beginnings of a panic attack. I staggered back to the counter, barely able to breathe. Chuck was still there, still grinning like a fucking Cheshire cat.

"Hey Rick. Look at this new toy. We just got it in today."

He was holding a metal device shaped like a large flashlight. "What is it?"

"It's for jerking off. It vibrates and sucks at the same time. Just as you start to cum, you push the big red button here on the side." He turns it around so that I can see the end where you stick your dick into the mechanism. Just as he punches the red button, two curved blades come from opposite directions and snap across the entrance. "It very neatly cuts your cock off in less than a second. How about that for efficiency?"

"Nooo!" I cover my face with my hands and hold my head back. As I open my eyes, all the security system monitors are playing different movies with cock-biting scenes. Women are chomping off dicks everywhere I look. I scramble for the door in a blind panic and stumble outside, desperate to leave that terrible place behind.

It's dark now, and the night is warm. I'm too upset to drive. So I decide to take a walk to help me unwind and collect my thoughts. I wandered all over town, aimlessly drifting down small alleys. After a while, I started to relax and realized that I was extremely hungry. In the strip mall parking lot just ahead was a little hot dog stand I recognized. I'd eaten there before and they have the best hot dogs anywhere. When I got there, a cheerful-looking mother and daughter were considering the many condiment choices. When I looked over at their order, I felt the blood drain from my face. Both hot dog wieners were shaped exactly like human penises. In shock, I stepped to the other side of the stand and saw the big sign, "Special Today: Delicious Cock Dogs." It was too much and I stumbled away in a daze. As I was leaving, I heard the girl ask her mother, "Mommy, why is that man wearing clothes?"

"Probably to hide his penis, if he still has one."

I wanted to run. I hadn't been so panic-stricken since I was a kid. But it was dangerous to attract attention to myself, so I controlled myself and slowly wandered away. As I came around the corner of a building, I found myself face to face with a group of young women. There were maybe a dozen, all dressed up like they were out on the town. . The prettiest one of the bunch saw me and casually walked over in my direction. She was wearing a blue satin evening dress and she exuded confidence, completely aware just how sexy she is. I'm virtually hypnotized as I stare at the sultry movements of her hips beneath the satin. Before I realized it, she was directly in front of me. In her stilettos, she was the same height as me and all I could think about were those sparkling eyes and full red lips.

"Hey, big guy. What's happening?"

"I'm . . . I'm just taking a walk."

"Well, you're much too good-looking to be out all alone."

I was embarrassed by her openness and the unexpected compliment, especially from such a gorgeous woman. I smiled shyly and said, "Thank you."

She put her arms around my neck and murmured, "You look like you need a kiss."

As she pressed her lips against mine, I felt like I was being drawn right inside her, and my body grew weak. I assumed she'd been drinking, but I could taste no alcohol. Her breath smelled like clover. She held her kiss and began rubbing her body against me. I responded without thinking, slipping my arms around her and slowly sliding my hands down her bare back, through the hollow and out across the flare of her ample cheeks. I squeezed them, exhaling deep into her mouth, and felt my cock come to life. I soon had a raging hard-on and pressed it urgently against her pussy.

She slowly pulled her lips off mine and gave me a big smile. Her arms snaked around my waist and held me tight. Suddenly, she yelled at the top of her voice, "Hey girls, this guy has a hard-on as big as Dallas. His dick is ready to pick."

I struggled to break free of the woman's embrace while her friends charged toward us. One of them yelled, "Get him, girls! Finally, some fresh cock-meat." In desperation, I gave the woman in blue an adrenalin-charged shove and she fell backward into the mob of women, sending several of them crashing to the concrete.

I turned and, once again, I found myself running from a woman. I was terrified. There was no question that, if they caught me, they'd rip off my pants and mercilessly tear my cock to shreds with their teeth. I still limped from the horrible bites Linda had inflicted upon me. I could barely run and, at times, was tempted to just give up. But I kept picturing them burying their faces into my crotch, several at a time, biting into my dick and balls like lionesses with a fresh kill. That kept me going. I concentrated on watching where I was going. If I were to fall .....

"Remember girls, whoever bites it off has to share."

"That's right. We all get a bite."

"Hope he has enough to go around. Ha, ha, ha, ha."

"I want to bite one of his balls in half."

I'd run almost a mile. They were a fair distance behind, but still coming. Fuck, I couldn't believe that they hadn't given up. Most were carrying their high heels, running barefoot or in their stockings. I stopped at a corner, desperately needing to catch my breath. I was quickly running out of steam. If I didn't find a place to hide, they were going to catch me. And if they did, I just knew I wouldn't survive. Once they'd chewed off my cock and balls, they wouldn't stop there. They'd continue biting me all over, tearing off chunks of flesh with their teeth like sharks in a feeding frenzy.

I looked around for someplace to hide. A red car pulled up at the corner and a woman shouted, "Get in, quick! They're right behind you!"

The driver was a young blonde woman. It was too dark to see well, but she appeared to be alone. Still, I didn't trust her. She was still a woman and, unless she'd lost all her teeth, she was still dangerous. I looked back at the mob. They were about half a block away. Seeing the ground they'd made up, they were now running faster.

"Last chance," the blonde said.

I didn't know what to do. But then, I saw the woman in the blue satin dress. She was at the front of the mob and looked very angry. I heard her shout, "You made me ruin my best stockings, asshole. When I get a hold of you, I'm going to BITE YOUR FUCKING BALLS OFF!"

That settled it. I ran around the car and got in on the passenger side. I could probably defend my balls from the snapping teeth of one woman. Against twelve, it was only a matter of time before somebody got them.

My savior stepped on the gas and we drove away just before the women got to the car. We didn't say anything until they were long out of sight. As she took a left turn, the driver said, "I saw those girls chasing you down the street. It looked like you needed to be rescued. What did you do to make them so mad at you?"

"Lord, I don't know. I never saw those women before bumping into them on the street. It seems like the whole world has gone crazy the last few days."

"I know what you mean. Things have been pretty strange lately. I think it's the apocalypse."

I laughed. For the first time in a while. "Well, that might be a little extreme."

"Yeah, maybe," she agreed. "Anyway, it's a good thing I got to you in time. There were quite a few of them, so they could have probably given you quite a beating."

"A beating?" I chuckled. "That was the least of my worries."

"What do you mean? Did they have weapons? What were they going to do to you?"

"Oh, they had weapons all right. I've recently learned that every woman has terrible weapons, and they're not afraid to use them."

The woman looks at me suspiciously, like I'm crazy. I sighed deeply. "Look. They were trying . . . they were going to bite my penis off."

She looked horrified. "What? Are you serious? Oh, God. You poor thing. It's a good thing I got you out of there."

"So you don't find that erotic?"

"Are you sick? That would be disgusting. All that blood." She stuck her tongue out in disgust.

"God, I'm glad to hear you say that."

We drove in silence for a while. Then, at a stop sign, she turned to me and said, "You've had quite a night. You look a mess. Would you like to come to my house and let me fix you some supper and get you some better clothes?"

"Clothes? What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

"Take a look at yourself." She adjusted the rear view mirror so I could see.

My shirt was all ripped to shreds. That last girl obviously didn't want me to get away. Things had been so frantic, I hadn't even noticed. "Well, that sounds like the best offer I've had all day. I'm totally starving. And I don't feel like going home just yet. But only if it's no trouble. You've already saved my ass once."

"Nah, it's no trouble. I don't live far from here."

It was a nice drive to her house. She lived in a brand new development on the outskirts with everything beautifully landscaped. Every house had been built within the last five years. We pulled into the driveway of an attractive two-story with a garage. "Come on inside and I'll find you a new shirt and get you something to eat." I smiled and nodded. It seemed like forever since I'd encountered a woman who didn't want to injure me. To find one who actually wanted to help, to take care of me; well, it was all I could do not to throw my arms around her in gratitude.

As we walked to the door, I got a good look at her for the first time. She was young and petite, with delicate features. Very much the girl-next-door type. I wondered why those girls never lived next door to ME?

We went inside and took off our shoes. The living room was warm and spacious. There was a gas fireplace on the end wall and she went over and turned it on. Though it was already a warm night, I didn't mind. It just made the place all the more welcoming. I watched her bare feet pad up the carpeted stairs and return soon after with an over-sized t-shirt with a caricature of Picasso on it. "Give me your shirt," she instructed. I did and she handed me the new one. I pulled it over my head and said, "It smells nice."

"I slept in it last night." She shrugged. "Sorry. It's the only thing I have that will fit you."

"No need to apologize. It's great."

She smiled. "Make yourself comfortable. I'll go get you something to eat." Then she slipped off to the kitchen with my torn shirt in her hand.

I sat down on the couch and grabbed the remote. I flipped channels until I settled on a basketball game. Steve Nash was tearing up the defense. Just as he dropped in an eighteen-footer from the top of the key, she came into the living room. I stood up and took the plate of sandwiches from her hand which made it easier to set the bowl of soup in front of me.

"Eat," she said.

I dug in ravenously while she stepped around the coffee table and sat beside me. I was so hungry that I wasn't even embarrassed when I finished it all in just minutes. I sat back and let out a sigh of contentment. "Thanks. I was famished."

"I see that."

I chuckled and said, "You know, I haven't even thanked you. You've been so great with the food and the rescue. You literally saved my life. If I can ever do anything to repay your kindness, all you have to do is ask."

"Well, you could stay. For a while." She averted her gaze to the empty bowl. "I've been kind of lonely."

"Lonely. Why would you be lonely?"

"I just moved here a few months ago. I don't really know anybody. I'm kind of shy, so I don't make friends very easily. You don't find people needing to be rescued every day."

She looked so sad and vulnerable. I slid over and put my arm around her narrow shoulders. I pulled her against me and said, "Absolutely. I'll stay as long as you want."

She rested her head against my shoulder for a while. Then she turned her head and kissed me. It felt so natural, I wasn't even surprised. I kissed her back and soon, things began to heat up. I started rubbing her small breasts through her shirt and she reached down to squeeze and pinch my hard-on through my jeans. When we were both panting like steam engines, she stood up and took my hand. I followed, but once we began to climb the stairs, I said, "Wait."

She looked back at me, a question in her eyes.

"I don't even know your name."

She giggled in embarrassment. "I'm Betty Johnson. What's yours?"

"Richard Andrews. Everybody calls me Rick."

"Well Rick, I hope you like sex as much as I do. It's been months and I have a lot of catching up to do."

Betty took another step before stopping again. She had a broad smile when she asked, "Did anyone ever tell you, you look good enough to eat, Rick?"

***********************

Mr. Richard Andrews; a man guided by his carnal urges. His fear magnified by his fragile psyche, he had gained the invaluable knowledge that the sparkling teeth of a woman's smile can also administer a flesh-tearing bite, and that a man's cherished instrument of lust is always vulnerable to permanent removal when it rests between the grinding jaws of a woman without mercy. Yet, he continues to throw himself into the breach. As a result, Mr. Andrews has now joined the ranks of the many men who have forever lost, at least a part of themselves, in ...........

The Erogenous Zone.

©2004 by Betty Johnson

12