The Erotic Tales of a Trucker Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,526 Followers

I worked my tongue in and out of him, slicing it as far into his tight hole as I could get. He whimpered and rocked his body back and forth against me, pulling me further into him. "Ugh, that feels so good but I want your cock in me."

I worked my tongue inside him a couple more times then pulled free and poured lube on my fingers. I pushed two fingers inside him and he whimpered and pushed back against me. "Oh fuck yes," He purred pushing back against me. I worked my fingers in and out of him then pulled them free and lubed up my fingers again. This time I pushed three fingers inside him and watched as they slid easily inside him. Tim was crying out and slamming his ass back against me as I fingered his ass. "Ugh, oh fuck, that feels so good." He panted hanging his head and digging his nails into the blanket.

I fingered his ass faster, spreading my fingers open and stretching his ass out. He whimpered and pressed against me. "Okay, now fuck me, I need to feel that cock inside me." He panted looking at me over his shoulder.

I smiled and pulled my fingers free, I wiped them on the blanket then poured lube on my cock and rubbed it around coating my cock. I spread his ass cheeks open once more and rubbed my cock against his hole. Tim moaned and pressed back against him. "Fuck me," he whimpered.

I pushed forward with my hips and watched as my cock was swallowed by his ass. I pushed forward until the head pushed past his ass ring. Then I stopped and rubbed his back. Tim was whimpering and rocking his body back and forth. "Oh yeah, fill me up with that hard meat." He purred pushing back against me and pulling more of my cock into his ass.

I slowly pressed forward as I grabbed his hips and pulled him back against me. Tim cried out as I slowly filled him with my cock. "Oh god, stretch me out." He cried tossing his head from side to side. I pressed into him until I felt my balls slap against him. I held myself buried inside him for a minute and closed my eyes as I felt his ass tighten around me.

"God you are so tight." I growled slowly withdrawing.

Tim was panting and wiggled his ass back and forth. "Yeah, it has been a while since I got fucked. God you feel huge inside me." He tightened his ass muscles trapping me inside him and I moaned.

I pulled out to the head then pushed into him once more. He whimpered and clawed at the blanket as he arched his body and pushed back against me. "Oh yeah, that feels fantastic." He purred as I slowly started working in and out of him. I would pull out to the head then push into him once more. Tim reached under him and started slowly stroking his cock as he rocked back and forth pulling me into him.

I started out fucking him with long, slow strokes. Pulling out to the head then slowly penetrating him once more. As he whimpered and rocked against me, I picked up the pace until I was drilling him hard and fast. Tim cried out and slammed his body back against me as he furiously stroked his cock. His hand was flying over his hard cock and precum was leaking out of the head like crazy. "Oh fuck, oh yes, it feels so fucking good." He purred tossing his head back and forth.

I tore into him repeatedly, my cock slicing hard and deep inside his tight hole. Tim whimpered and rocked against me as he pulled me further into him with each stroke. I could feel his ass tighten and loosen around me and cried out as I fucked him even harder and faster, my balls slapping against him with each hard thrust. "Oh god, fuck me I'm going to cum." He cried stroking his cock even faster than before.

I fucked him even harder as I growled. "Oh yeah baby, cum for me. Cum all over the blanket."

Tim was panting like crazy and his head was flying back and forth as cries escaped his lips. Then suddenly he screamed as he started shooting all over the blanket. "Oh fuck, I'm cummmmmiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggg..."

I felt his ass tighten around me and fucked him even harder. I felt my balls start to burn then I knew I couldn't hold back anymore. I slammed hard into him and let go, my cum filling the condom inside his ass. "Oh fuck yessssssssssssssssssssssss..."

Tim rested his upper body down on the bed as he tried to catch his breath. I pulled out of him and lightly slapped his ass as I pulled off the soiled condom and threw it away. "Damn, that was hot." I moaned as he collapsed on his stomach on the bed.

He rolled over onto his back and held his arms out to me. I lay down over him and captured his lips with mine, kissing him softly at first then deeper and harder. My tongue pressed into his mouth and he moaned and sucked on my tongue. I whimpered and kissed him harder as I pressed my body against his.

Tim wrapped his arms around me and pulled me tighter against him as he devoured my mouth with his. Our tongues dueled together and when we broke apart we were both breathing heavy. "Well it took me five years to get you but it was definitely worth the wait." He sighed looking up at me with a smile.

I kissed him softly and stroked his cheek. "I feel like such a fool for not seeing the signs."

Tim just smiled and kissed my finger. "Hey, it's cool. You're here now, that's what matters."

I rolled off of him and lay beside him and pulled him into my arms. He rested his head on my chest and gently kissed it. I stroked his back and smiled. "Stay with me tonight." I said softly.

He lifted his head and looked at me. "I don't wanna be anywhere else."

I smiled and just held him against me.

Tim had to go back to work the next morning, but after his shift he came back and we made love once more. This time I took his cock up my ass and he made me cum so hard that I was shaking when I finally finished. Sunday night he looked at me and smiled. "You have to leave tomorrow don't you?"

We were lying together under the blankets and he was resting against my chest. I looked at him and smiled. "Yeah, but I'll be back. I don't know for sure when but I will definitely be back."

He kissed my chest and rested his head against me once more. Within seconds he was softly snoring and I smiled in the darkness knowing no matter how long it took for me to get a run this way again, he would be here and he would be waiting.

Chapter 13 A truck and a tight ass, who could ask for more?

Hey, I hope you are enjoying my exploits across the country. I know I sure enjoyed every minute of them. I also enjoy telling you about them, they brought me a lot of joy and I hope they bring you happiness as well. Now let's see, where was I? I just finished telling you about North Dakota. I still see Tim whenever I am in town and we have loads of fun both in and out of the hotel room. He likes to show me off in his town and I just go along for the ride. He has never pushed for a relationship for which I am grateful. I like Tim but I'm just not the settle down kind of guy. There are too many pieces of tail out there to explore. Maybe someday I'll settle down but I'm not ready yet.

So where was I? Oh yeah, South Dakota...Now that one happened pretty recently. I had a run to Oregon and decided to see what kind of sights I could see going through South Dakota. It was a cold night and I was warming up to the heater and a thermos of coffee. It was pouring rain and the road was empty. One thing about being on the road all the time it can get lonely; especially when there are no other cars around you. Just you and the open road; it can be a lonely experience at times.

It was nearing my time to stop driving for the night and I was looking for a rest area when another truck came out of nowhere and passed me. I hadn't seen another vehicle for hours and had no idea where this mystery truck came from. One minute the road ahead and behind me was clear and the next I have a semi flying passed me and almost taking out my side view mirror. I had no idea who the driver was but he sure seemed like he was in a sure fire hurry to get somewhere. I grabbed the cb and sent out a call hoping to catch whoever it was that nearly ran me off the road.

There was some chatter then came a worn out voice asking for a break. I gave him the break and he came on the line. "Hey, you the trucker heading down Hwy 90 toward Rapid City?"

I looked out the window but his tail lights were way ahead of me. "Yeah, you damn near ran me off the road." I snarled into the mic.

I heard him sigh then he spoke again. "Hey man, sorry about that. I'm at my limit and I really gotta go. Heading for the nearest rest area I can find. There is one about a mile down the road. If you wanna pull in I can offer you a beer as an apology."

I saw the sign for the rest area and nodded. "I admit I was heading there anyway, getting close to my own limit. I'll take you up on that beer, sounds good on a cold, rainy night. Over."

He chuckled and came back. "Sounds good, what's your name?"

I looked out the windshield at the darkness and thought about how to answer. "You want my handle or my actual name?"

He laughed harder this time and I felt a shiver run through me as his voice deepened. "Whichever one you wanna give me."

I laughed as I answered. "My handle is the lone wolf, but my name is Jake."

I heard a soft purr in his voice as he answered. "Lone wolf huh? Would love to hear the story behind that one. They call me the wandering cowboy and I'm Mike. Pulling into the rest area now and I really gotta go, so catch ya on the flip side. Out."

The mic went dead and I hung it up as I saw the lights of the rest area. I signaled and pulled into the rest area and looked around as I drove over to the trucker area. The place was practically empty. There were three cars on the car side and every one of them was dark. There was only one other truck in the area so I pulled up beside him and cut the engine. I shut everything down and climbed out of the truck. The coffee had finally caught up to me and I felt an urge. I headed for the bathroom and relieved myself then headed back towards the truck.

I glanced over at the other truck and saw a guy about 6' wearing a pair of tight jeans and a flannel shirt under a heavy jacket. He had a baseball cap covering what I could see of his hair. He held up a beer and nodded to me, so I moved towards him. "You always stand out in the rain?" I asked walking up to him and taking the beer he held out to me.

He smiled and I was sure my heart was going to burst out of my chest, it was beating that hard. I swallowed hard and took a drink of the beer as I looked at him. "I saw you pull up and figured you would be heading for the bathroom so I decided to wait for ya. You wanna come inside?" He nodded to the truck.

What I wanted was to strip him with my teeth and have him slide inside me. It had been a while since I wanted a hard cock up my ass but my ass was tingling at the thought of this stud fucking me. I took another swig of the beer and tried to cool down my body. The rain was pelting down over us but I barely felt it. I slowly nodded and he grinned which did not help my libido. He hadn't even touched me and my cock was rock hard and throbbing in my jeans.

I watched him climb into the truck and slowly followed. I had to be out of my mind to follow him into his truck. I knew I should go back to mine, jack off and get some sleep. What were the odds that I would run into another trucker on a cold rainy night that happened to like dick as much as I did. The odds were astronomical. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly then climbed into the sleeper. He was sitting on the edge of the twin mattress drinking his beer with his legs resting out in front of him. I moved to the other end of the bed and picked up a magazine before I sat down. My eyes widened as I looked at the cover. It was a copy of Playgirl and there was a hung hunk naked on the cover.

I glanced over at Mike as I moved the magazine; he blushed and took a drink of his beer as I sat down. "Um...A little light reading." He said with a chuckle.

I looked at him with a smile. "To be honest I was expecting playboy, not playgirl."

He blushed harder and looked down at his hands in his lap. "Yeah, well, what can I say? Girls are okay, but not really my cup of tea."

I looked at him and smiled as my cock threatened to tear through my jeans. I took a drink of my beer and reached out and ran my hand down over his leg. He looked up in surprise and I just smiled. "Yeah, I know what you mean." I said squeezing his thigh.

He looked at me with wide eyes then smiled and took a drink of his beer. "So you prefer dick huh?" He asked with a leer.

I shrugged and continued rubbing his leg. I took another drink of my beer and let my hand move higher up his leg. "Oh yeah, like you said girls are okay, but..." I noticed his eyes drop to his lap and watched as my hand moved over him.

As my hand moved higher, he grinned and finished off his beer and threw the bottle on the floor. Then he grabbed my hand and put it on his crotch. "Is that what you're looking for cowboy?" he asked huskily.

I finished my beer and threw the bottle away then moved to my knees between his legs as I squeezed his cock through his jeans. "Oh hell yeah, feels like you got a nice piece in there." I caressed his crotch and he moaned and looked at me with heat filled eyes.

I lifted my eyes to his and smiled. He smiled back and held my hand against him. He squeezed my hand and I squeezed his cock. "Wanna see it?" He asked breathlessly.

I pulled my hand from under his and cupped his face. "Yeah, here in a minute." I pulled his lips to mine and captured his lips, kissing him softly, my lips moving over his.

Mike moaned and wrapped his arms around my neck as he pulled me against him and kissed me back. The kiss was soft at first then harder as he opened his mouth and my tongue slithered inside. I caressed his tongue with mine then smiled against his lips as he pushed his tongue into my mouth. I kept my mouth on his as I reached for the buttons on his shirt. I pulled it open and ran my hands down over his chest. He was hairy and I ran my fingers through his chest hair then pulled on his nipples. He whimpered and pulled his head back as he closed his eyes. "It's been a while since I found someone I was attracted to." He admitted stroking my face.

I smiled and lowered my head and wrapped my tongue around his nipple. He whimpered and grabbed my head holding me against him. I licked at his nipple a couple times then gently bit down on it with my teeth, he shivered and held me tighter against him. I moved my head across his chest and gave the other nipple the same treatment then lifted my head and kissed him again. "So are you attracted to me?" I asked huskily.

His eyes were glazed with desire and he smiled as he grabbed my hand and put it on his crotch once more. I could feel how hard he was and his cock was throbbing beneath my fingers. I ran my hand over him and he closed his eyes as he bucked up with his hips. "Oh yeah..." he smiled.

I pushed his shirt off his shoulders and bit gently at his shoulder with my teeth as I ran my fingers over his chest and stomach. "Good, cause I want you."

He grabbed my face and pulled my lips back to his as he grabbed at the hem of my shirt and lifted it. I pulled back enough to pull my shirt over my head after shedding my jacket then captured his lips once more kissing him hard. I shivered as his hands moved over my chest and stomach then wrapped around me and he stroked my back with his fingers. "Oh yeah," I purred as he gripped my ass and pulled me tight against him.

As he pulled me against him, I straddled his lap until our crotches were pushing against each other. I rubbed against him as we kissed and tangled my fingers in his hair holding him against me. He moaned and bucked up against me then took my hand and brought it to the opening of his jeans. "Pull it out baby, it wants to say hi." He purred looking at me.

I pulled his jeans open as I nipped at his lips with my teeth. He smiled and bit gently at my nose. I pulled back enough that I could see what I was doing and I pulled his cock out of his jeans. He whimpered as I wrapped my hand around him and slowly stroked him. I let go of his cock and grabbed at his jeans, pulling them down. He lifted his ass so I could pull his jeans down, then watched through hooded eyes as I pulled off his boots then pulled his jeans off his legs and threw them to the side.

Mike let his shirt fall off his arms and he sat there naked just watching me. I nudged his legs apart and lay down between them as I grabbed his cock once more. I stroked it a couple times then lowered my head and kissed the tip. He whimpered and bucked up with his hips as he tangled his fingers in my hair. "Take it in your mouth stud." He whispered pushing my head against his cock.

I ran my lips down over the base, kissing each spare inch I could find and nipped at it gently with my teeth. Mike whimpered and pulled on my head. "Take it in your mouth," he begged softly trying to push my mouth over his cock. I lifted my eyes to his and smiled then opened my mouth and let the head of his cock slip between my lips. Mike moaned and bucked up with his hips burying more of his cock in my mouth.

I lifted my head until I held just the head of his cock between my lips. I tightened my lips around him and sucked at the head. Mike whimpered and bucked up with his hips but I kept a tight hold on his cock with my mouth preventing more of it from slipping inside. He tightened his hands in my hair as I wrapped my tongue around him and dug at his piss hole. A bit of precum leaked out and I licked it up then went digging for more. Mike cried out and bucked up forcefully with his hips as he pushed down on my head. "Suck it baby, I need to feel your lips wrapped around all of it.

I took pity on him and loosened my mouth around him as I started bobbing my head up and down over him. He whimpered and started fucking my face as he pushed my head up and down over him. I tightened my lips around him and he cried out as more precum leaked from the head of his cock. "Oh fuck, your mouth feels amazing." He panted jerking my head harder over him.

I held my head still as he bucked up and down forcing more of his cock in and out of my hungry mouth. I whipped my tongue all over wherever I could reach and drank up the precum as it slithered out of his cock. He started panting and fucked my face harder as he neared release. "Oh fuck, suck me, make me cum." He cried his fingers digging into my scalp.

I gently bit down on the head of his cock and he loosened his hands but he didn't slow down the motion of his hips. His cock was flying in and out of my mouth and I had to grab the base to make sure he didn't strangle me with it. I sucked harder at his cock as he fucked my face like a man possessed, his breathing was ragged and precum was leaking out of his cock like crazy. I reached down and gently squeezed his balls and he cried out as he started shooting into my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could but some of it leaked from between my lips. When he finished shooting he let go of my head and I lifted and kissed him letting him taste himself on my tongue.

He kissed me back, then slowly pulled away and looked at me though half closed eyes. "God I needed that." He panted.

I chuckled as I moved away from him and started undressing. "I could tell."

I pulled my boots off and reached for the button on my jeans when he swatted my hand away and opened my jeans as he pushed me onto my back on the bed. He moved over me and pulled my jeans and short down over my hips and legs then pulled them off. He moved down between my legs and grabbed my cock, he stroked it a couple of times then tried to swallow it whole in one gulp. His mouth drove down over me and I cried out as I felt my cock slip into his throat.

"Oh fuck..." I sighed as he went at my cock like a mad man. His mouth flew up and down over me and I was sure he had two tongues because it seemed to be everywhere at once. He sucked hard at my cock as he worked his head up and down over me. I moaned hotly and tangled my fingers in his hair as I started fucking his face. "Oh yeah, suck that cock, that feels amazing." I panted as I felt my orgasm building fast and hard.

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,526 Followers