The Erotogaunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what I've told you is true." Nadine said.

She moved to the center of the floor. Paul looked at her and felt a bitter longing. Along with a resentment he knew wasn't fair. She had done nothing more than expose him to the true nature of his heightened sex-drive, after all.

"The erotogaunt has a symbiosis with you, and it must be broken. If it is not, you will simply become a husk of a man, at best." Nadine said.

The fire cracked and hissed.

"Melissa knows and accepts what must be done. Will you accept what must be done, Paul?" Nadine said.

Paul looked at her and down at the floor. He had no idea how Nadine would break the erotogaunt's grasp. Several moments passed as he forced himself to face the consequences of letting the erotogaunt have its way with him. To face the fear of confronting the thing itself.

"Yes." He said.

The next several minutes might have passed within the blink of an eye. Nadine strode with professional deftness to the fireplace. She crouched and pulled several of the hearth's bricks up. Paul watched as she removed several items from a hidden space.

No matter that he was now a believer in things improbable, Paul watched her work with an almost bemused curiosity. Across the floor she spread a large, circular rug that had the gleam of silk. On its surface, three white bars formed a triangle. At each of the triangle's points, Nadine placed a very thick, squat candle. One was yellow, another red and the third white. All looked well used. Next, she laid a knotted black rope around the rug.

Paul's eyes widened when she pulled a human skull from the cache. The skull was a dirty yellow, its grin and shadowy eye sockets radiating a mirthful intelligence. Nadine placed the skull between the ends of the rope, the death's head gazing off somewhere to Paul's right. He forbade an inquisitive thought as to where the skull had come from. Nadine stood and looked at him.

"The lamp." She said.

Paul blinked and then turned his head to his left. Reluctantly, he stretched across the couch and fumbled for the lamp's key switch. A snap and the room became a chamber filled with the dance of firelight and shadow. He turned himself back to Nadine's bizarre setup. In the twist of fire-born shadows, the skull's face writhed. The hiss of a match filled his ears and sulphur teased his nose. How appropriate, he thought. A shadow of laughter hid in his throat.

A long, gnarled finger of greenish flame rose from each of the candles. Paul glanced at the front door. With a sigh, he turned his head back to the weird rug. He could walk away, but the erotogaunt would still plague him.

Her work now done, Nadine turned towards Paul. She stood in the center of the rug and before Paul could wonder what would happen next, she pulled her gown over her head. He stopped breathing and stared at her with wide eyes. Firelight glossed her rich, dark skin. Though she must have been near forty or maybe older, she possessed a lean, athletic form. Her breasts were modest and jutted from her invitingly.

His heart pounded with thoughts of how her dark, hardened nipples would slide between his lips. Paul shivered as he imagined how gripping her narrow waist would feel. His eyes drifted over the flare of her hips and settled on the short, black hair of her sex. Her thighs were butter-smooth in the firelight and Paul trembled with need.

"You will remove your clothes and stand just outside the circle. Only when I tell you will you enter. Come!" Nadine said.

Paul swallowed and made his way to his feet. His limbs shaking, Paul removed his clothes. Naked, the keen need for Nadine, for any woman, became the focus of his entire being. His cock throbbed as he took one step and another towards Nadine. He didn't wonder at what was happening but only followed where she led him. His head swam with fever when he reached the circle's edge. Nadine was within arm's reach, her body a beacon. Paul struggled against violating her instructions. She stepped forward and Paul groaned.

"The way we will break the symbiosis is by inciting your lust to an irresistible degree." She said.

Paul gasped when Nadine placed the head of his cock between the palms of her hands. She caressed him and Paul reached for her.

"Remain still. Keep your hands at your sides until you enter the circle." She said.

Paul made a noise and nodded his head. Nadine's hands excited an almost painful sensation. He breathed fast and submitted himself to her caresses.

"Your lust and your senses must be excited until you feel you will break. Do not be alarmed by how intense your desires become. Do not leave the circle for any reason. Do you understand?" Nadine said, her voice as soft and smooth as her hands.

"Yes." Paul breathed.

Without taking her hands from him, Nadine lowered herself to her knees. Paul looked down at the top of her head and balled his fists. He whimpered when she leaned forward and let saliva fall from her mouth onto her hand. Her caresses were now an unbearable ache. Paul shook and squeezed his eyes shut. He would go mad if he didn't have the satisfaction of her mouth or the warm depths of her womanhood.

As if she read his mind or the tense shake of his body, Nadine slid her fist down the length of Paul's cock. The sharp ache of her hands was replaced with the soothing but no less maddening tip of her tongue. She slid her tongue just under the end of his cock, her hot breath sending shivers of need down Paul's spine. He dug his toes into the carpet, desperate for Nadine's touch to grow more intense.

He flinched and moaned when she slid her lips over the head of his cock. She took him deeper into her mouth and Paul felt orgasm approach. Nadine eased her head forward and Paul felt her throat squeeze him. His stomach knotted as he felt himself about to come. The sensation peaked and retreated, as did Nadine's mouth. She looked up at him and gave the end of his cock an agonizing stroke.

"Now your other senses must be excited." She said.

Nadine moved to the center of the rug, lying herself back. Her hair fanned out around her and she lay in an exposed, inviting way. Her face was shadowed by a dark hunger. She was a doll caressed by reddish light and Paul felt a merciless vigor course through him.

His cock bobbing before him, Paul stepped over the circle's border. The shadowy skull caught his eye and for but a moment a sliver of icy darkness wormed through his lust. Once he stood over Nadine, though, the feverish need incinerated whatever doubts and fears he had.

Nadine's mouth curled with a slight grin as Paul dropped to his knees. He straddled her legs and leaned forward, his heart pounding as his cock slid against the warm flesh of her stomach. He gripped her waist and wanted to plunge into her. Nadine's chest rose and fell as she breathed and Paul slid his hands up her body. The feel of quivering muscle under her warm flesh drove Paul's lust toward frenzy.

His hands drifted over her breasts. He breathed hard as he felt the thick jut of her nipples slide against his hands. Nadine gasped when Paul squeezed her breasts and teased her nipples with his thumbs. He pinched them between his fingers as he caressed her, her fast breaths and the way her body tensed exciting him to a carnal fury.

He shivered with a need to feel the warm, wet grip of her. Soon, the urge to fuck would make Paul its slave. With what self-control he still possessed, he bent over Nadine and sucked on a nipple. She cried out as he pulled at her sensitive flesh with his mouth. He delighted in the way she flinched when his teeth pinched and sawed.

Soon, her breasts were slick with his saliva as Paul kissed and licked her. He moved down her body, his mouth pulling at the smooth, taut skin of her belly. The scent of her arousal filled his nose and a desperate noise welled up in his throat. Roughly, Paul opened her legs, the heat of his lust pounding in his head as he gazed at the small but plump lips of her sex. He pushed her legs further apart and back, exposing her to his mercy.

Squeezing her lean thighs, Paul bent forward and slid his tongue into the silky cleft of her womanhood. The rich, sweet taste of her mastered his desire. He pushed his tongue into the mouth of her pussy, grunting with delight at the feel of slick flesh and the taste of her womanhood. She squirmed and let loose a high moan when he stroked her engorged clitoris with his tongue.

Paul tongue-fucked her, grinning as his actions excited Nadine's lust to a need as great as his. She bucked and shifted as if she sought both relief and submission from his tongue. Her hands came down on his head and the room filled with a long, course moan. The sound inspired Paul and he sucked on her clit. Nadine's hips pushed against his face and her voice shivered as she came. Her fingers clawed at his head and heavy laughter boiled in Paul's throat.

He bent himself upright and looked down at her. Her head lolled to one side, eyes closed and mouth open as she breathed. Paul gripped her legs, behind the knees and shifted himself until his cock was within an inch of her. He opened her legs and pressed the head of his cock against the glistening cleft of her pussy. Nadine gasped when he thrust the head of his cock into her. She looked at him through narrowed eyes, her teeth gleaming between parted lips.

An odd sensation came over him. He felt as if something wormed its way down his back and around his waist. He shivered when he felt a sharp, pleasant ache swell within his member. The feeling was not new, but never before so distinct. It rolled within him and demanded the satisfaction of Nadine's feminine embrace.

Paul leaned over her and guided his cock into her body. She breathed hard and moaned as he thrust his hips. The liquid heat of her pussy flowed around Paul's cock and squeezed. Nadine's hands clutched his upper arms as he pushed himself deeper into her lean body. Her head tilted back and a high, vulnerable moan slipped from her mouth.

Paul closed his eyes and fucked her ever faster, his sense of being gravitating to where their flesh met. He gritted his teeth as the crest of an orgasm rose up within him. The sensation waned and then came again, stronger. The sharp ache of orgasm came and went in an ever faster rhythm. Paul fucked Nadine faster and harder, the sound of her moans and the sound of his flesh moving within her inciting his lust.

The wax and wane of orgasm enveloped his body. Paul fucked her desperately, groaning and whimpering as he sought release from a carnal limbo. Within the blink of an eye, Paul realized the erotogaunt fed from him. It was the foul being that continually robbed Paul of his rightful release. For a moment, he almost pulled himself from Nadine, but his greedy, blind libido commanded he seize an end to its torment.

Without thinking, Paul pulled out of Nadine and spun her over. Breathing hard, he pulled her hips up and crouched behind her. Once more he was within the soothing, maddening depths of her flesh. He gripped her waist, his entire body a knot of muscle. Again the peak of orgasm washed over Paul. He endured the ecstatic pain spawned by the erotogaunt and fucked Nadine harder. Her cries and the sight of her back writhing with muscle drove Paul on.

Sweat bloomed across his back and chest. The room darkened and a growl slipped between his clenched teeth. He squeezed Nadine's waist and her sex squeezed his cock. She moaned and wailed, her slick pussy quivering as she came. His movements now rough and careless, Paul fucked her until his hips slapped her ass.

He had almost reached a breaking point. His head swam and both heat and cold crawled over his body. Something demanded he stop. Instead, Paul fucked Nadine faster. The orgasmic peaks were increasingly painful and he felt as if something bloated and slimy had slipped into his body. He trembled as he fucked Nadine, her cries of agonized pleasure coming from somewhere far off.

Paul nearly screamed as another peak burned within his cock. He felt as if his member would split. The temptation to stop and end the torment was offset when he understood why an act of pleasure had become an endurance of pain. The erotogaunt's grip on him was nearly broken. A sensation as if a rough shard of ice filled his cock made Paul gasp and stiffen. His hips stopped.

For only a moment was he still. The faintest glint of pleasure caressed him and Paul fucked Nadine. His jaw shivered as an orgasmic peak, black and cold as a winter's night, passed through him. Just as quickly followed a clean, warm sensation. Needles of pleasure fell over Paul. He thrust deep into Nadine and roared with relief as he came. His hips ground against her ass as he orgasmed.

For how long he simply clutched her waist he didn't know. Her body caressed him and Paul felt a contentment nestle itself within every cell of his body. He had never quite felt this way before after sex. This carnal relief was soft and complete. The tense, abrupt cessation of pleasure he'd always felt was completely absent.

Paul slipped from Nadine and sat back on his ankles. Nadine fell to her side and lay with her hair spilling over her head and arms. She breathed deep and hard. Paul stroked her thigh and gazed down at her. He slid his hand up her leg and filled his hand with a cheek of her rump. There was no lusty need in his action and Paul smiled. The erotogaunt's cruel link to him was broken.

"It worked, Nadine. It worked." He breathed.

"I'm not done feeding, Paul." She said. Her voice was firm.

Paul blinked. Nadine twisted and rose, serpent-like. She looked down at him, her eyes spilling dirty green light. She grinned and a thin, black tongue slid over and along her lower lip. Paul could only stare as she loomed over him. Her face grew larger and her mouth opened. Countless small, sharp teeth glittered in the firelight.

Paul could only utter a breath of surprise as she clutched his shoulders with clawed hands. A midnight chuckle bubbled up from the erotogaunt's throat.

12