The Escape

Story Info
Couple enjoys time by the lake.
8.8k words
4.14
34.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the began to sun set into the lake, Liana, Kali, and Tad sat at the Water's Edge enjoying the explosion of color and the summers' breeze. The conversation shifted to the evenings activities as the next round of rum and tonics were delivered to the table.

"So Kali, what do you want to do tonight, go to the bars and select from the smorgasbord of men or take this waiter back to The Escape and teach him what you learned in college?" asked Liana with a wicked laugh.

"You know with all this shit, I think I would rather spend a nice quite night with you guys on the boat. I don't think I'm up for fighting the crowds or dealing with crap from guys all night, besides, the idea of falling asleep to the sound of the waves and the wind in the trees sounds to good to pass up. But, I will go to the bars if you guys want to."

"No, no, The Escape is great to sleep on, it is really peaceful. There is nothing like spending the night on the boat, it is very therapeutic," said Liana. "It is so easy to forget about your troubles and just relax."

"Well it is settled then, I'll drop you girls off at the marina, get you all set up and leave you two to yourselves. You can call me tomorrow and I will come pick you up whenever you want. You can have a nice quite evening reminiscing, telling secrets, and figuring out what is wrong with the men in the world." Offered Tad

"No, way, I don't want to impose, you go with us. You guys can have the bed, I will sleep on the deck or on the pull out. It would really be nice to be around a normal couple for a change." Insisted Kali.

"Yeah Buddy, you go with us," Liana purred. "I'll miss you."

"You just don't want to deal with driving and anchoring The Escape." Tad countered with an insincere huff.

"Well, there is that," Liana conceded glancing at Kali with a smirk.

The three walked to the marina, loaded the cooler and headed in the direction of the setting sun. Liana suggested the secluded deep-water cove that they found a few weeks ago. "Remember, it was the place where we swam to the beach. We said we would have to remember this spot the next time we decided to spend the night on the water."

Liana, Li (pronounced Lee), to all that knew her and Kali have been best friends for as long as they both could remember. Their houses growing up backed up to one another and their parents shared the cost of installing and maintaining a pool in yard between their houses. They frequently went on family vacations with one another and each summer attended the same summer camp, where they always shared a cabin. They eventually ended up attending the same university and were roommates through college. They are so much alike in so many ways. They both love horses and riding; love boats and the water; and before purchasing any article of clothing, they always made sure the other approved only so they could swap clothes and double their wardrobe. They were truly best friends.

However, in one respect they were very much different. Li has always been shy, and reserved and is uncomfortable in groups. She has had only a small handful of boyfriends throughout her life and she married one of two men she has ever slept with. Even though she is strikingly beautiful, she has always been self-conscience of her body and appearance. Kali on the other hand has always made friends wherever she goes and is very quick to introduce herself to the person next to her. Through college she was very active dating and Li would frequently live vicariously through Kali's sex life. They talked about everything, not missing a single detail of each other's life.

In fact, during their senior year, Kali dated a guy on the LaCrosse team, the Captain of course. A real stud. Kali would tell Li every detail of their sexual encounters and described how huge Cammy's penis was. They would refer to him in private as "H-O," short for horse organ. Kali told Li that the thing was so big she could barely fit the head in her mouth. "It's like trying to suck a damn door knob," she once commented. During Kali's stories, Li's eyes would get wide and she would comment how she couldn't believe it could be that big. So one Friday night they hatched a plan for Li to hide in the walk-in closet of Kali's bedroom in their shared apartment. The closet was left ajar and she had a perfect view to witness first hand the mighty horse organ.

Kali went to great lengths to ensure that Li was comfortable and could see everything clearly. She set up a desk lamp pointing towards the foot of the bed to provide light for the action and to essentially blind the view of Cam if he looked in the direction of the open closet door. A chair was placed in the closet and the scene was set. At the designated time, Kali called Li at the apartment under the pretense to make sure she wasn't home with a date herself, so she and Cam could go there to enjoy the pleasures of the flesh. In reality, Li answered the phone and understood the code that they were heading home and assumed her position in the closet.

After arriving at the apartment, Kali and Cam fooled around on the couch for a few minutes and Kali suggested they go to her room. Cam readily agreed. Just as planned, Kali positioned the action at the foot of the bed where they stood and kissed. Kali began to rub Cam through his shorts and Cam began to unbutton Kali's top. After a few minutes of kissing, ear nibbling, neck sucking and deep tissue messages, Kali was satisfied he was fully excited. She unsnapped his shorts and pulled both his shorts and boxers to the floor. His full member hung perpendicular to his body under the sheer weight of its mass. Li could not believe her eyes, it was as big a Kali had described, she could barely get her hands around the end of it. She immediately thought of the horse organ nickname and thought "how appropriate."

The initial plan called for Kali to full around with him for a few minutes, remove his shorts so Li could see his unit, and then ask Cammy to get her a glass of wine out of the kitchen. Knowing he would have to open a bottle and give Li enough time to escape to her bedroom across the hall.

Little did Li know that Kali had her own plan. Her plan included giving her best friend a little instruction in finer points of real sex. She formally titled the class; Sex: How It Is Done and Enjoyed, by Professor Kali Quartland.

She never followed through with asking Cammy for the wine. Instead she knelt before him and stroked his enlarged cock up and down and softly licked his engorged balls. She ran her tongue from the base of his member to the tip of the purple engulfed crown where she sucked the glistening drops awaiting her at the end. Soon she was in a rhythm of messaging his balls and licking the underside of the head. Finally she was sufficiently excited and the tool of her affection was sufficiently lubricated, which allowed her to put the end in her mouth which was as much of the beast as she could handle. Cammy finished removing her shirt and unfastened her bra allowing both to fall to the floor. Kali's breast with their perfect pink nipples swayed as she paid her lover attention as if they were immune to gravity. He would pull and pinch her nipples as she enjoyed her treat, whimpering her approval. Soon her intensity increased and she brought both hands around the massive member to stroke and pump him to climax while she licked and sucked the head. In a matter of minutes she received the seed of her labor. Cammy exploded with a loud moan followed by panting gasps as he pumped what appeared to Li to be a cup of the delectable cream on Kali's face, breasts and in her mouth. As she sucked the last drops from the end of his cock she kneaded his balls to coax every drop to her tongue.

After Cam regained his composure, he reversed positions with Kali and gently pushed her to the bed. He slowly removed her shorts leaving only her white thong underwear between him and her neatly trimmed blonde mound. He started first by running his finger up and down her thighs while lightly digging his finger nails into her skin causing a series of goose bumps all over her body as she lay with her head thrown back and her eyes closed feeling the penetrating eyes from the closet hide-out. Next he messaged her feet with is strong hands and began to suck her toes one by one. He messaged her legs, working slowly to the visible wet spot in her panties. With increasing frequency he would brush a finger across the wetted area until it was the focus of his attention. Finally, he pulled the love soaked panties from her legs, looked her in the eye as he inhaled the sweet aroma and threw them to the pile of clothes at the foot of the bed. Kali opened her legs inviting him to take her. He began sucking and nibbling on the exposed lips of her sex, occasionally dipping his tongue in the steamy heat of her excitement. To Kali, this continued far too long. "Lick me," she requested in a demure voice, "please lick me, I've got to feel your tongue" she pleaded. Deciding it was time, Cammy complied with her request and started to work her to the end. He inserted his finger in moist canal and rubbed the rough roof with a "come hither" finger while licking and sucking her swollen button. Kali blurted "you know that is going to make me cum, God please make me cum," as her head was thrown slowly from side to side as she pinched and pulled her nipples, wishing she could reach to lick them. Finally, she screamed, "Cammy, oh Cammy, yes, yes YES!" Cammy continued to lick and suck with as much force as he could create, she eventually pushed him from between her legs, "I can't take anymore. God you make me cum so hard" she said as she rolled over on her stomach to catch her breath.

The taste of her wetness renewed Cammy's desire. He had to enter her. After a few short minutes of kissing and messaging her neck he pulled her legs off the bed so her perfect behind, with the thong bikini tan line, stuck in the air just off the edge of the bed. The glistening opening inviting entry. He positioned his staff at the entrance and rubbed up and down to mingle their juices. Starting slow at first, he pushed in the head and pulled out, as his speed increased Kali's hips awakened to the sensation. Soon he was in her and she was propped up on her hands meeting each forceful thrust with her own. As the intensity increased she reach between her legs and grabbed his balls, pulling and squeezing she commanded him to cum inside her. With this request he licked his index finger of his right hand and began making small circles around her inviting bottom staring at him from below. "Oh I love that, touch it, please touch it." He complied by slowly flicking his finger across the opening of tight hole. With a final push she impaled his member as deep as it would go and ground her backside against him as they both came together and collapsed on the bed in a heap.

Thinking back to this gift, this class, Kali recalls seeing Li slowly and quietly walk from the closet to her room while Cam slept next to her curled up on the far side of the bed, snoring. The next day after Cammy had gone home they talked about the show. Li started by saying she was initially so mad at Kali for not allowing her to escape that she nearly walked out of the closet while he was licking her toes to interrupt the mood. Instead, she sat back in the chair and pouted. That is when she found the other gift, the chrome vibrator that Kali had left for her. At that moment, she remembers realizing Kali's plan. She tried not to give into temptation. Even though she frequently pleased herself, as Kali well knew, it was always in the privacy of her own room under the cloak of concealment and safety. The thought of baring herself and manipulating her desires was taboo in a situation of possible discovery. Everything changed when she noticed Cammy's erection. "When he raised up to pull your panties off I saw his huge cock. It took all my power not to burst through the door and grab it. God I wanted to touch it. I was so mesmerized, so turned on."

"You should have joined us." Kali offered, "Cammy would have loved it, he is always saying how hot you are. Did you enjoy the show?" Asked Kali

With noticeable embarrassment Li replied hesitantly, "Yeah, I guess so."

"You guess so," she said with a laugh, "did you make yourself … cum?" She asked with raised eyebrows and a devilish little smile.

After some thought and a noticeable delay she finally decided to reply honestly, "Yes…twice. I guess I ought to thank you, because I really did enjoy it, but I don't think I could work up the courage to ever do it again."

"Did you ever really consider coming out of the closet…litterly, and joining us"? Kali asked very poignant.

"Actually, I came close, but I couldn't think of how to do it, or what to say when I did. That is when I started touching myself. After I got into it that was all I needed." She replied matter of factly.

"Do you think you would enjoy being with us sometime?" asked Kali only half kidding.

"Huh? No, I could never do that." After a moment she asked. "Have you?"

"Been with a women, you mean? No, but I have to admit that I think about it. I wonder how it would be to taste another woman, to please another woman and have her please me? Sometimes I taste myself and it tastes so smooth…so…so…sexy. You know I'm not a lesbian, but some day I think I would like to try it. Making love to a woman would be so different, so close. Do you know what I mean? What about you? Do you think about it?"

"I have a couple of times but never has the idea appealed to me. You know me, it takes a lot for me to get with a guy. I don't think I could ever do it with a women" with that, the subject was dropped and never surfaced again in conversation.

As Tad steered the boat in the direction of the cove the girls sat on the bow and enjoyed the view with a chilled glass of chardonnay. "Kali, Tad and I are really sorry you had to go through all that crap with Steve. I know how hard it must have been, but now that it is over, you can look forward to a better life." Commented Liana.

"You know Li, I thought once it was over I would be so happy and so free. Now I just feel empty and alone. You listen to someone put you down for so long and before long I think you start believing that you are nothing and that you are a bad person. Hell, after three or four years of being told you're a bitch, you believe it," confides Kali.

"You know through all of this you have had a lot of people behind you. Tad and I, and you father, we have all tried to keep reminding you how important you are to us. Steve has taken five years of your life, don't give him another minute of it by dwelling on him, its over. Fuck him, I hope his little pecker dries up and falls off in the little two bit whore he's living with."

That was the other difference between the two. When it came to emotion, especially anger, Kali would keep things bottled inside, eating her from the inside out. Li on the other hand left nothing in the bag, if she thinks someone has done her wrong she will not hesitate in letting them know, usually in no uncertain terms. When she gets mad she is as mean as a drunken sailor on leave and usually has the mouth to match.

"You are right Li, FUCK him! I am not going to think about him, his little sexretary, the divorce or any of that crap. Especially on my birthday. Thanks for inviting me down, I really needed to get out of Knoxville. Too many bad memories there," replied Kali.

"Tad and I were talking the other day. Have you considered moving back to Atlanta? You could stay with us until you find a job and figure out where you want to live." Li offered.

"I've given it some thought and I may end up moving back, but let's not worry about that now. This is too nice. I love going out on the boat. Remember in college when we would have those weekends on the mountain? Jeez, we really had some good times."

"Yeah, it is a wonder we lived through all that drinking and skiing and …stuff." Smiled Li

Kali laughed, "yeah and stuff." Kali glanced over her shoulder, "how are you and Tad getting along? It sounded like you were having a tough time there for a while?" asked Kali.

"We had our troubles there for awhile. When Tad started his own firm, I had a couple of cases that were taking up a lot of my time. We never seemed to see each other, and when we did, we both were so involved with our jobs that we couldn't concentrate on each other. After I made partner I was able to work my schedule a little better and Tad landed a couple of big projects that still took up his time but really helped with the stress of cash flow for his business. Now, after he completes a project, he normally takes a week or two off. We usually take a trip or hang out at home or on the boat for a few days. It has really helped to get us back in tune." Li explained.

"You mentioned to me that you thought he was screwing around? What happened?" asked Kali.

"God, what a nightmare! That is really what got us over the mess, and I almost fucked it up royally. I thought he was having an affair, because he was working really long hours, he was never, never home. On the rare occasion he made it home before I was asleep he would want to have sex. Well, to hell with that! There was no way I was going to give it up after he had been out with some little bitch. So, I cut him off, for about 8 months we didn't have sex. The more I thought about it…" she paused to look around to be sure Tad wasn't listening, "the more I thought about it the more I was convinced he had a girlfriend. Well, naturally I became interested in this guy in my office. Jeff, and I got involved on a case together and were working late together all the time. Well, after working late, I would call home and he wouldn't answer the phone, I'd call his office and he wouldn't answer the phone there, I'd call his cell phone and he wouldn't answer. What the hell, of course he is hosing some fucking gold digging bimbo. Everytime I would confront him He would always tell me he was working in the drafting room on a building design. I thought, 'RIGHT, working on a goddamn building design at 11:30 in the fucking night,' give me a break."

"Well, after all that bullshit, Jeff and I would go out for drinks and a bite after working late. Once or twice at first then it seemed like we would go out three or four nights a week. Well, one night Jeff made a move on me. We had had several martinis and we danced a couple of dance, Tad never takes me dancing, then as we were sitting in the booth he started rubbing my leg. I hadn't had any attention in awhile and I kind of responded by rubbing his leg. After another martini and a couple of innocent kisses, he moved his hand higher and higher on my leg as we sat in the booth. I guess the lack of attention and the martinis lessened my resolved because I didn't stop him. Before long he took my panties off and there we sat in the dark corner booth. Jeff with his hand between my legs rubbing me and fingering me like crazy. I unzipped his fly and had my hand in his pants rubbing him. Then it hit me! What the hell am I doing? Sitting in the corner of a bar with a guys hand between my legs like I was some smelly ol' bowling alley wench. I just screamed "this is wrong," and I got up and stormed out, leaving him there with Mr. Winky dangling in the breeze."

"About halfway home I called Tad at the office, home and on his cell. Of course there was no answer. So, I went by his office. His car was there. I let myself in and snuck through the office listening. I just knew I would catch him doing some young, perky little architect. Instead I found him and Jiles, OH JILES, the British guy, I need to fix you up with Jiles." She shouted with her sorority girl cadence. "We will talk about that later. He and Jiles were packing up drawings and stuff. Jiles kept saying how he could not believe how understanding I was, Tad had spent so much time at the office. He said the late nights and constant travel is what had broken up his marriage. I casually asked looking for clues, "I hope you haven't been here all these nights with Tad?" hoping to find out who had been here or wherever with. Oh yeah, I don't have anything at home to go home to. We have been cranking on this building design. I have never heard of anyone putting a building together this big in such a short period of time. That is when I noticed the cooler. Tad told me to open the cooler he had a bottle of Tattinger on ice, then he ran to his office and came back with a dozen roses, and a beautiful sapphire and diamond tennis bracelet, "see," she said thrusting her arm in Kali's face. "He was so excited. He told me that the building design he had been working on for all these months paid off. The developer he was pitching to, bit hard on the design and wanted him to work-up concept drawings for an office park. He was crazy. He also told me that he was sorry he had taken so much time away from me. That is when he threw down two tickets to Hawaii. He booked a cabin on Maui for two weeks. He said he wanted to make it up to me. Well I was speechless. Speechless with relief that he didn't have a girlfriend but also for concern that I had almost thrown everything away. The only thing I could do was give him a big hug and kiss as tears streamed down my face.