The Escort and the Dirty Conscience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dancing_Doll
Dancing_Doll
1,016 Followers

"Mmmm... you're such a good little whore," he sighed, leaning down to kiss my cum-stained lips. I was startled to feel his tongue slip into my mouth, letting the remnants of his cum pass between us as he kissed me slowly and passionately, tasting the remains of his violation, while I could still feel Liana licking my ass and rubbing my clit with her fingers.

The pleasure of what her tongue and fingers was doing to me, combined with the shear depravity of the situation had me unexpectedly kissing Elliot back, eager for him to taste himself on my lips, and consecrate the whole madness of the situation. I let his tongue explore my mouth, pressing my own against his, in a way that seemed to excite him. My reluctance was quickly fading.

Finally he pulled his lips from mine. "I think you still have much to learn about yourself," he said with amusement. "I think you like feeling dirty like this".

"I do," I gasped, grinding my asshole against Liana's tongue to her pleasure and surprise. "I love being a fucking whore like this." My admission was crude and shocking, but no longer deniable.

"Then let us help indulge you in it," he said with a satisfied smile.

Suddenly he disappeared from my view, and I was left staring up at the ceiling, still writhing against Liana's tongue. I awkwardly struggled to pull my arms out of the straps of my white silk dress, letting it slither to my waist as I moved up on my elbows just as I heard Liana's stifled moans. She was still bent over at the waist, but the fast tear of fabric seemed to resonate in the room as Elliot split her dress at the seam with his bare hands, tearing it apart until he had exposed the round curves of her ass. She wore no panties and he slapped her ass hard.

"Dirty slut didn't wear panties now, did she", he groaned. "Just the way I like it". She spread her legs wide for him, while he dove into her snatch from behind, licking her pussy and ass with aggressive fervor, while squeezing her soft cheeks, spreading them apart to make way for his roving tongue.

Liana moaned against my clit, continuing to lick and tongue me while I rested back on my elbows, unable to tear my eyes from the scene. I started to buck my hips up against her mouth, feeling a wave of pleasure start to flame inside me, rising up until I was actively grinding my pussy against my beautiful friend's face as I came hard, drenching her mouth in my juices.

"Fuck yes!", she cried over my groans as though elated at having made me come. She dug her tongue deeply into my snatch, as though savoring my wetness. My pussy was swollen and pulsing in the after throes of my orgasm, as I lay back to let her lick up all of my juices, still in wild disbelief over what was happening.

I should have stopped there, but instead I slid up and off the desk, letting Liana brace herself against the ledge. Elliot was rock hard again and his hands clawed at Liana's ass, as he groaned loudly before driving himself into her pussy from behind, causing her to lurch forward, and grip the edge of the desk. He fucked her with force, reminding me of Conrad and the way he had pounded me over and over again.

Like a depraved slut, I found myself crawling towards the heat of their sex. I worked my way between her legs, no longer caring that I had never licked a pussy. The sight of his hard cock thrusting past the soft wet lips of her cunt had me hungry for both of them. I stuck my tongue out, licking her clit that quivered against my mouth as I heard her moan loudly. I sucked her clit hard, heady with the scent and taste and sounds of their fucking as his cock slammed in and out of her, his hips slapping loudly against her ass. My tongue darted out to get a taste of his cock, covered in her slick juices. I could not get enough of it. He groaned and slid his cock out of her snatch and slid it into my eager mouth as I sucked all of Liana's sweet juices off of it before he drove it back inside her. I continued licking all around them, sliding further down to tongue his balls, and roll them in my mouth, feeling them tighten in response to my mouth.

"That's it," he moaned. "Don't stop. Mmmm... baby, you know where I want you to go".

I moaned, feeling my own pussy gush juices, in the mix of their excitement combined with mine. I slid out from between her legs and crawled around behind him. He hunched over her back as he continued fucking her, the very moment he felt my hands slide up the round contours of his ass. I slid my fingers into my mouth, soaking them with saliva before rubbing my finger against his tight little hole. He moaned with appreciation.

"Is this what you want?" I gasped. "You want my tongue in here don't you."

"Fuck yes," he cried. "You better start licking it, you dirty little bitch."

"You wanna get your money's worth, don't you", I shot out; smiling at the power I felt over him in that moment. He was desperate for what I could give him. And I wanted to give him the pleasure he craved.

I spread his ass cheeks wide, delivering several long, hard licks up against his hole. I encircled it with my lips before starting to wiggle my tongue inside him as deeply as I could while combined with the motion of him thrusting his cock into Liana's soaking wet snatch. He alternated thrusting and then pausing to enjoy the sensations of my tongue buried deep in his ass, wiggling back and forth and darting in and out before undulating against that sensitive little hole while he swore dirty obscenities over how delicious it all felt.

The thrill of the entire debased nature of the scene had me dripping wet again. My pleasures had come unhinged, letting my conscience melt away. My mind went to all kinds of dark and forbidden places until the idea of my boyfriend seeing me like this, with my tongue buried in the ass of this strange man who was simultaneously fucking the hell out of my roommate, had me wildly excited instead of guilty. Seth had no idea what a depraved slut I really was inside. He had no idea that I had come to crave this and want it. The shock of my own realization had me gasping and feeling even dirtier than before.

"I need you to fuck me," I cried finally. "Now."

Elliot slowed his thrusts. "You need me to fuck you?" he mused. "I think I have to hear you beg for it."

I stood up, coming around to face him, completely shameless in my intentions. I must have looked like a mess. My blonde hair was tangled and wild, the stickiness of his cum still stained my lips and chin. My white silk dress was still bunched up at my waist and it hung there like a loose belt of fabric, as my nipples rose up hard under his gaze. I felt like a dirty little girl. The kind of girl I never imagined I would ever be.

"Please fuck me," I begged, my green eyes glazed over with a kind of depraved desperation. "I want to feel you deep inside my tight little hole. And you know what hole I want you to fuck..." My voice trailed off, as my hand slid up the back of my thighs as I half turned, showing him the soft curve of my ass, leaving little doubt as to what I wanted.

He smiled lewdly. "You want me to fuck that little ass, do you? Are you sure you can handle it".

"Yes," I promised. "Please... just force that cock inside me. Nice and hard, fast and long. I need to feel you inside my ass.... fucking it... please."

He needed no further prompting. With a loud groan he pulled out of Liana, leaving me with one last glance of his wet cock, slick with her juices, before he grabbed a handful of my dress, using it to pull me roughly toward him. I gasped as he spun me around, grabbing the back of my head and forcing it down and forward until I was side by side with Liana, who was still holding her position. She turned her face to the side and looked at me then and the real shock of the moment passed between us. And then she smiled.

I felt his hands on my ass, pulling the cheeks apart. I turned my head to see him sliding his fingers into Liana's pussy, using her juices to lubricate my little hole and prepare it for the assault I had just begged him for.

"Oh my god," I exhaled, waiting expectantly for what I craved. I felt the hard mushroom head of his beautifully cut cock press against my hole. I moaned, as I pushed out against it, opening it up to the girth of his cock as I felt the head slip inside. I was breathing hard, succumbing to the delicious violation with my eyes closed, my head falling forward as slowly he inched forward until I had taken the entire length of his shaft deep inside my ass.

"Does it feel good," he asked.

"Oh god, yesss," I groaned. "It feels so good. Please fuck me now. Don't stop."

Needing no encouragement, he seized hold of my hips and drove his cock in and out of my tight little hole while I moaned loudly, unable to hold back the raw, primal desire that had overtaken me. He fucked my ass hard. I felt his hips slapping against me, his hand burying itself in my hair, pulling, so that my head was yanked back as he rhythmically thrust into me. I felt split apart, raw and wild, as he rode my ass, spurred on as I begged him to fuck me harder. I felt like I almost lost consciousness of time and place until I felt Liana's mouth on mine, her tongue pushing past my lips as she kissed me passionately, while her hand slid between my legs to play with my clit. I was so close. I could feel myself about to come in waves of pleasure.

"Do you feel like a slut now?" Elliot cried.

"Yesss...." I sobbed with delirious pleasure. "I'm a dirty little slut that just wants to get fucked over and over again."

He clenched a handful of my blonde hair tighter and yanked my head back roughly, before twisting my head until it turned sharply to the side.

"Well I think you're in luck then."

My eyes widened. Standing in the doorway to the library was three men I recognized from the party. They were all standing there; zippers open, stroking their hard cocks as they watched the scene unfolding before them.

"We might just make you a rich girl before you leave this place."

The resulting orgasm felt explosive like a hot white fire that quickly burned through all my preconceptions and prior intentions. It shattered what was left of my dirty conscience and there among the sordid ashes of my violations, the real Alison emerged and finally opened her eyes.

I'm couldn't be certain if I was speaking to the lust-crazed men standing in that doorway, or the new Alison when the next words left my lips.

"Welcome..."

And this time, I meant it.

--- To be continued...

Dancing_Doll
Dancing_Doll
1,016 Followers