The Escort Ch. 13-14

Story Info
A female escort and her adventures.
1.9k words
4.11
35.2k
4

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers

Part 13

Toni followed the woman into a room that looked similar to an exam room in a doctor's office, except there was no exam table. There was a bed-like structure, and several gadgets on hooks on the wall above a counter where an assortment of vibrators and dildos lay in wait on a sterile cloth. The woman that led Toni to the room asked her to sit on the "bed" and told her that the woman who ran the establishment would be in shortly. Instead of sitting down, Toni looked around the room, seeing several dildo's and vibrators laid out on sterile towels on the counter beside bottles of lubricant and other items, including a bottle of desensitizer.

Toni was looking at a medical poster on the wall of the female reproductive system when a brief knock came on the door and an older woman stepped into the room. She had long grayish black hair pulled back into a loose bun at the nape of her neck, and she was slightly heavy-set. She introduced herself as Mrs. Mary Williams, owner and operator of the Secret Pleasures Clinic for Escorts. Mrs. Williams explained that the purpose of this business is to familiarize the members of the service on the different fantasies and fetishes that many clients tend to enjoy.

The two women sat down and Mrs. Williams asked, "Now Toni, why are you here at my clinic? What are you not sure about that caused you to seek out my services?"

Toni said quietly, "I have an appointment coming up in two days with a client who wants to do anal sex with me, and I've never done it before. I don't know what to expect or do for it to make him enjoy it, and the same for me."

Mrs. Williams asked, "Have you ever used any toys in your anus at all, even during alone time playing?" Toni shook her head no. Mrs. Williams said, "Alright, let's get started shall we? Please undress and slide on this robe, Toni, while I go get my assistants." Toni undressed after Mrs. Williams left the room, placing her clothes in a neat pile at the foot of the bed, then she slid on the lavender robe that was left on the bed for her. About ten minutes later, Mrs. Williams returned with another woman, and a young man whom Toni had guessed to be in his early to mid twenties.

The other woman was young, possibly around 25 or so, with long black hair and bright green eyes. She had medium sized breasts, possibly about a 38C, slender waist, gently flaring hips, and she was about 5' 6" tall. She introduced herself as Joanie. Toni shook hands with her, then turned to the young man, who introduced himself as Antonio. He was around 6' tall and athletic but not too muscular, with bleach blond hair and blue eyes and bright white teeth when he smiled at her.

Mrs. Williams explained that Joanie and Antonio would help her with her fear of anal sex by using fingers, toys, and eventually a real penis (which would be Antonio's of course) to do the act with. Toni inwardly was afraid, and Mrs. Williams could sense it in her, so she said, "It's ok Toni. There's no reason to be afraid of what will be done. I promise that you will feel no pain, only pleasure at our ministrations. Shall we begin now?" Hesitantly, Toni nodded her head. Mrs. Williams asked Toni to remove the robe and lay on the bed on her back. Toni laid down and adjusted the pillow beneath her head. Mrs. Williams explained that the session would start with a relaxing massage given by Antonio and Joanie, with soft music playing in the background to aid in the relaxation.

Antonio sat by her legs and began massaging her feet gently as Joanie began a slow temple massage. Toni closed her eyes and enjoyed the massage as she slowly relaxed. Antonio moved his hands up her legs, massaging her calves gently but firmly while Joanie moved her hands down to massage Toni's neck and shoulders. Antonio was now massaging Toni's thighs, his hands and fingers occasionally brushing over the smooth skin of her pussy. She began tingling inside with anticipation, especially when Joanie began gently kneading the soft flesh of her breasts.

Toni unconsciously spread her legs, allowing Antonio to brush her pussy lips with his fingers. She blushed when Antonio said with a chuckle, "Hmmm...Someone's excited already, eh?" She nodded, then gasped as he pressed a finger into her wet pussy and started finger fucking her slowly. She raised her hips, drawing his finger in deeper. She felt Joanie's hands on her breasts, harder and firmer this time, gently rolling and squeezing her nipples. Toni heard Mrs. Williams give Antonio some instructions and he removed his hand from between her legs.

Toni heard him undress, then he sat back on the bed, and spread her legs open. His hand returned to her wet pussy and his fingers slipped inside her, resuming their fucking. After a few minutes, Toni started to feel the familiar sensations inching through her body as her orgasm approached. Antonio felt the tremors beginning in her love tunnel, and increased his pace with his hand, fucking her harder and faster with his fingers. She felt her juices begin flowing out of her, down the crack of her ass as her orgasm hit hard. She felt Antonio pull his hand out of her wet pussy, and his fingers began probing her anal opening, spreading her juices over the small puckered hole.

She felt him press one finger into her ass slowly and her body tensed. He stopped and whispered soothing words to her, to get her relaxed again as Joanie began the massages again. Once she was relaxed again, Antonio pressed his finger deeper into her ass right up to the knuckle. He began slowly fucking her ass, gently stretching the opening with a second finger in her ass. Toni opened her eyes to see Mrs. Williams lubing up a small dildo and handing it to Antonio, who took it and gently rubbed the head of it over her anal opening, pressing slightly on her hole with it until she opened up for the head of it to slip inside her. Toni gasped as the dildo slid in deeper, slowly, an inch at a time, until all six inches of it were inside her ass.

Antonio started moving the dildo in and out slowly and Toni was moaning softly. She felt wetness on her tit and looked down to see Joanie tonguing her nipple, which really aroused her more. She started raising her hips in rhythm with Antonio's dildo thrusts, moaning loudly and panting as he used his other hand to finger her pussy and clit. After a few minutes of that dildo work, Antonio removed the dildo. Toni heard him tear open a foil packet and looked down to see him unrolling a condom onto his hard cock.

She closed her eyes and struggled to keep her body relaxed as she waited to feel his cock at her anal opening. Mrs. Williams kept telling her to relax and think of her favorite calm place to be. She did that, thinking about laying on the beach with a good book. She felt his cock at her hole and felt it slowly sliding into her. He wasn't very big so it didn't hurt like she had thought it was going to. After a moment, she opened her eyes to see that he was fully embedded within her ass and he was sucking on her left nipple but not moving his hips to fuck her ass. He was just letting her get used to the feeling of fullness at first.

After a couple minutes, Antonio started moving slowly within her tight ass, the juices from her pussy lubricating her passage well along with the lube that was on the dildo and on his condom. She felt him throb in her and her body registered that as pleasure, not pain, so she lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist as he fucked her ass in a steady rhythm, bringing her slowly to another orgasm. He leaned down close to her ear and asked, "Do you want me to go faster, Toni?" She nodded her head and he started going a little faster.

Part 14

Antonio started pounding Toni's virgin ass more forcefully. She moaned a bit more from having her nether hole penetrated so fully. It was so erotic to get violated in this manner. He started grunting more, and sweat was pouring down his chest.

He removed the lube-covered condom, tossing it aside. He then shot hot streams of jizz on Toni's back. She felt it go all down her back toward her penetrated asshole, then Antonio started kissing and caressing her inner thighs a bit more.

Toni started getting more aroused again. She was brought so close to orgasm that she wanted him, or anyone, to finish the job. Too bad...she had to wait a bit longer. Antonio's strong hands started massaging all along her thighs and legs. "Oh Fuck!" she screamed in hopes that someone would rub her clit until she exploded all over the table.

In response, a hand smacked her ass lightly. Toni Jumped up in surprise. She never thought that getting smacked on the ass could be a form of eroticism. A part of her began understanding why some of her clients enjoyed being spanked. Two more slaps later, Toni was wetter than she ever thought possible, the fluids dripping from her sopping cunt down her thighs.

Her snatch was dripping down her legs. Antonio spread her more open and licked up her tangy sweet honey. He moved up and down to get every last drop. More juices started forming on her swollen pussy lips. They looked so inviting that Antonio started licking along the entire length of her twat, from clit to asshole and back again.

Antonio slowly flicked his tongue at her pussy. Toni moved her hips down toward his probing tongue. She wanted him to get the hint about her need for cumming. He did and moved away to build up the tension, slowly flicking at her clit with his fingers. As he worked her pussy, Toni felt something penetrating her ass again. The plastic ribbed toy was well-lubricated. It moved slowly into her asshole. The entire four inches went inside. Toni was unaware of what was happening because Antonio did a fantastic job distracting her with his oral skills.

The anal plug started moving in and out of her asshole. Toni moved in sync with the thrusts of the dildo. Antonio pushed his tongue fully inside her and was frenching her clit. He paid particular attention to her now more noticeable g-spot. His fingers and tongue touched it at the right tempo, but not enough that she started to cum.

Someone replaced the butt plug with another foreign object. This one felt similar but had more defined ridges, more like a penis. It started to vibrate and move in and out of her. Antonio moved his tongue away and replaced it with three of his fingers. Toni started bucking her hips from being completely vulnerable and so close to orgasm. She started moaning loudly and Antonio knew that four of his fingers would really get her juices flowing, so he pushed in a fourth finger while rubbing her clit with his thumb.

While this happened, Toni felt the anal vibe start vibrating faster. She knew someone had turned up the speed on it. She started cumming all over Antonio's hand, her juices squirting out of her sopping cunt. He put his tongue into her wet folds and lapped up all her sweet juices like a man possessed.

To Be Continued...

bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers