The Essence of Helena Ch. 02

Story Info
Helena recruits her flatmate Paula.
3.7k words
4.64
18.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calandria
Calandria
341 Followers

I was still very much a novice in the art of being a slave, and I relied on my flatmate Mitzi to help me to please my Master. She had been in Mariano's service for some months, and enjoyed similar conditions to mine – namely, she had a 'normal' job during the week, and lived at Mariano's luxury home most weekends. Our other flatmate, the Costa Rican Paula, continued to keep her distance, and I thought she regarded us as a bit strange. One Monday, however, after Don Vicente had caned me quite fiercely across the back the day before, Paula came into the bathroom when I was brushing my teeth. It was a warm, sultry, New York June evening, and I wore only a camisole top.

'Wow,' she said, 'those are some stripes! I hope you've been to the police?'

I turned and looked at her, and didn't know what to say. Surely she knew that Mitzi and I were slaves – I had been spending my weekend with my Master for several weeks, and Mitzi for a lot longer. Then I saw a slow smile start to spread on her wide, attractive mouth.

'Don't worry, Helena,' she said, 'I'm not stupid, and I'm just kidding, right?'

This was a side of Paula I had never seen – she had always been almost aloof, certainly without either warmth or humour, just someone who was always around.

'Come on,' she said, 'put some clothes on, and I'll buy you a drink. We should get to know each other better.'

I slipped on a miniskirt and a pair of heels, which was my normal mode of dress, and we went out to our local Irish pub, and sat down at a corner table with glasses of beer.

Paula, dressed in jeans and tee-shirt, regarded me with an expression that was hard to read.

'You fascinate me, you know,' she said.

'Oh, why?'

'This scene you're into, it just intrigues me.'

'But you disappear at weekends too,' I said.

'I did,' she said bitterly.

'What's happened?' I asked.

'It's a long story,' she said.

'I've nothing to do.'

So she told me: She had been employed at weekends, by a rich lawyer, as a babysitter in a mansion in the Hamptons. It soon turned out that he really wanted her to tend to the sexual education of his two sons, both of whom had recently graduated from high school. She said she didn't mind at all, because they were both handsome young men, and for several months, her weekends had been spent 'looking at their bedroom ceilings.' The lawyer paid her very well. The problem arose during the previous weekend, when he decided he would like to try what his sons had been enjoying, and summoned her to his bedroom late on the Saturday night. She hadn't known that the lawyer and his wife had separate bedrooms, but crept along the corridor in her negligee, and slid into bed with him.

Not ten minutes later, the door burst open and there was an awful roar, as the younger of the two sons, consumed by jealousy, tore away the bedclothes and started hurling oaths at his father, saying he always knew he had to share with his brother, but that his father was a filthy, lying whoremonger. The lawyer's wife, disturbed by the commotion, appeared on the scene, and Paula was ejected from the house, leaving behind her a violent row.

I reached for her hand. 'Don't worry, Paula, you're so pretty. Something else will turn up.'

'You really think I'm pretty?' she asked.

'Yes, and so does my M….friend, Don Vicente.' I almost said my Master. He had seen Paula occasionally when he had picked me up from the apartment.

'The dishy guy with the Lexus?'

'That's him.'

'Hmmm,' she said, 'has he got any brothers, friends, anything like that?' She was grinning, more relaxed than I'd ever seen her.

'Lots of friends,' I told her, 'but they're all………er, well, how shall I say….?' I looked for a way to explain, but she put a hand on mine.

'No, Helena, you don't have to tell me, I get the picture. They are all into……into, well, whatever you call it.'

She sat back and looked at me for a while, then whistled through her teeth.

'Wow,' she said, finally, shaking her head, 'I just don't know.'

'What don't you know?' I asked.

'I don't know what it is that fascinates me about all this,' she said, 'but something sure as hell does!'

'What do you want me to say?' I asked her.

'I really haven't a clue. Part of me wants you to introduce me to this….this scene. Part of me is shit-scared of being physically hurt. I don't know – it's just that I'm amazingly fascinated!' She sat back and took a long slug of her drink, then said, 'Say, isn't there a sort of halfway-house way in to this sort of thing – know what I mean?'

'Not that I know of, but I'll ask Mitzi, see if she knows any more about it than I do.'

We finished our drinks in companionable silence, and wandered home in the warmth of late evening.

Later I spoke to Mitzi, when Paula had gone to bed.

She said she'd think about it, but it wasn't until breakfast the next morning that she put her hand on my shoulder and said, 'I think I know what I can do to help Paula.'

I looked into her big brown eyes expectantly, and she smiled faintly, then asked, 'Got anything planned for tonight?'

I shook my head no, and she sat down opposite me.

'Here's what we do,' she said, 'you remember where we went to the barbecue?'

As if I could ever forget – it was where Don Vicente had taken my cherry a few short months ago, and I still got hot thinking about the way it had happened. Mitzi was continuing, 'Just so long as I can fix it with Mariano, we can take her there this afternoon, and fix her up with his cousin, who owns the place.'

'But….but,' I started.

'But nothing,' she said, 'it might just work – Saul, the cousin, isn't really into BDSM, but told me that he 'gets ever so excited' at the idea of me having been whipped when he saw how I had been marked.'

We all worked only until three o'clock on Tuesdays, and Mitzi and I arrived home at the same time, before Paula.

'I've fixed it with Mariano, said Mitzi, and guess what? He's going to take us out there!'

'We won't all get into the Porsche,' I pointed out.

'Oh, I expect he'll bring the Lincoln,' she said nonchalantly, 'and by the way, we're all invited to dinner!'

At that moment, Paula arrived home, and we rushed to tell her that we were taking her out. She panicked, saying she had nothing to wear, and wasn't prepared, but Mitzi put her hands on the other girl's shoulders and said, 'Don't worry, darling, we'll take care of your preparation. You are the same size as Helena, and I'm sure we'll be able to dress you appropriately.'

We led her into our bedroom, and told her to strip. She took off the suit she had worn to work, and stood in lacy bra and panties.

'Those too,' I said, and she unhooked her bra at the back and slipped the straps from her shoulders, revealing pert, smallish breasts with large brown aureolas. She hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and drew them down long slender legs, stepping out of them gracefully. She had a neatly-trimmed bush, just a triangle of black fuzz pointing down to the dark brown of her labia.

'We may as well do away with that,' said Mitzi, pointing to it, 'she'd be prettier without it, don't you think?'

I agreed, and Paula mutely consented to being led to the bathroom. I didn't have to use the scissors on her, as the hairs were already short, but once I had removed the triangle, I had an excuse to ease her legs apart, and smooth my fingers around her pussy, ostentatiously to check for more stray hairs. But she knew I liked the feeling of her soft, puffy cunt-lips, and her hardening clitoris was evidence that she too enjoyed my touch. I asked her to turn over, and then actually did find a few small hairs growing around her puckered little arsehole, which had all the appearance of being virginal.

'Can anyone play?' asked Mitzi, laughing, 'Only we've got to be ready in an hour – I just thought you guys should know!'

I finished my treatment of Paula's nether regions, and we attended to our clothing.

Our wardrobes, Mitzi's and mine, had been augmented enormously by the financial help of our respective Masters, and we had little trouble in finding adequate clothing for a summer evening get-together. We agreed on short dresses, and Mitzi chose a peach organdie halter-necked mini-dress, as light as gossamer – she was practically naked. I opted for a tight black silk cocktail dress, with a high neck, long sleeves and a skirt which was tight around the hips, but which flared out to the hem. Through its thin material, the outline of my breasts and buttocks could be clearly seen.

For Paula I selected from my wardrobe a flimsy, backless, white silk mini-dress, which would conceal her breasts by means of two narrow strips of material. Her coffee-coloured skin would contrast sensationally with it, and she would, I hoped, steal the show. When I told her that none of us was going to wear any underwear at all, she was wide-eyed with incredulity, and her mouth opened to say something, and then closed again as she remembered our conversation of the previous evening.

We all put finishing touches to our make-up, slipped on stilettos – again, I had provided Paula with a pair of four-inch heels – and attended to our jewellery.

An expensive-sounding horn blared outside, and it was time to go.

'Just a minute,' said Paula, and disappeared into the bathroom, to return as we were greeting Mariano's dishy young chauffeur at the door.

'Just had to have a shit,' she whispered to me, as we got in the car, and she was shaking, so I put a reassuring hand on her long, trembling fingers as we made our way out of the city traffic.

We swept smoothly into the familiar driveway of the mansion an hour later – it was still broad daylight, warm and humid on the banks of the river.

When we got out of the car, we were greeted immediately by Mariano, his cousin, Saul, and a friend, a huge black guy they introduced as Marv. I regarded him in awe – he was an impressive figure of a man, and he made a bee-line for me! He handed me an envelope, on the front of which I recognised Don Vicente's elegant script.

I opened it up, and read:-

My Dear Helena,

I regret I cannot join you this evening. However, my business associate and friend Marvin has been asked to accompany you in my stead. Kindly attend to his needs.

Anticipating what I am confident will be his favourable report,

Don Vicente de Alcaráz.

His formal note was typical of the man I loved, and I wasn't offended by it, but when I smiled at the huge black man, he looked back at me seriously, then nodded and extended his arm slightly to escort me in to the dining room, in a courtly way, behind the other four, who were already headed in that direction.

After we had enjoyed an excellent meal, we all relaxed in the lounge, and Saul ordered drinks to be fetched by the pretty uniformed maid. When the tray of liqueurs had been left on the coffee table, he said to Paula, so that we could all hear, 'So, young lady, I understand from Mitzi that you find us fascinating?'

Paula looked from Saul to Mitzi and back again, unsure of how to respond, and saw a smile on his face. 'I…..I…don't know. It's just that when I see how they've been……..'

'Whipped?' supplied Saul.

'When I see how they've been whipped, it makes me go all funny,' continued Paula, lamely, 'and I…..well, I just don't know. I guess it excites me.'

Sat beside her, Mitzi pulled up the hem of Paula's flimsy dress, and, before she could form a protest, explored her slit with a questing forefinger.

'She's wet through!' she announced to the Costa Rican's intense embarrassment.

'Mitzi!' she almost shouted, '¡por favor!'

Mitzi patted her knee apologetically, but it was evident that the very subject was exciting to our flatmate, and she was eager to sample our lifestyle.

Mariano stood, and extended a hand to Paula.

'Come, my dear,' he said, 'I think it is high time we introduced you to the pleasures you obviously crave.'

'But…..but, I really don't want to be hurt!' said Paula, trembling, as he led her from the sofa to the centre of the room.

'This will do you no real harm,' said Mariano, 'and if you say "enough" at any point, it will stop instantly. Now stand just there!'

When she was in place, he went to the wall, and pressed a button. A low whine was heard, and a chain descended, with a pair of handcuffs depending from it.

'Now, undress her, please, Mitzi,' he said, and my friend got up, and undid the clasp at the back of Paula's neck. The dress slipped from her body, and she was left, stark naked but for her stilettos, shivering from fright rather than cold, under the menacing chain.

Mariano, hoisted her wrists up to the cuffs, and efficiently clipped them in. The height looked as if it had been designed with Paula in mind, as she was at full stretch, her long legs just maintaining contact with the ground, thanks to the height of her heels. Her coffee-coloured skin looked beautiful in the artificial light, her dusky nipples hard and inflamed with the combination of excitement and fear.

Mariano glanced at Saul, who now took his place, a younger, handsome version, with a sardonic smile, as he walked around his helpless captive. I felt Marv's hand on my thigh, and didn't want to stop it climbing higher, as the excitement of the moment affected me, too.

Saul, with eminent commonsense, had selected a flogger, a leather 'cat' – as being a suitable instrument for a first-time punishment, knowing that it would leave very little in the way of marks, its leather strands looking far worse than they felt.

Without delay, he drew back his arm and lashed Paula hard across her lower back, causing her to cry out sharply.

'Silence!' he ordered, 'or I shall have to gag you. And you must count down from ten, and thank me for each one.'

He brought the flogger down on her tender brown flesh again.

'Oh! Nine. Thank you.'

'Thank you, sir!' he said, thrashing her harder, lower down, reddening her skin perceptibly.

'Eight, thank you, sir,' she moaned, and he went about his task with more vigour, lashing her furiously now, just above the crack in her buttocks.

'Oh, oh, seven, thank you, sir!'

She writhed and twisted as she hung from the chain as the next two blows struck, and her moans now took on a new tone, so that Mitzi, who was standing by, was prompted to thrust her hand into Paula's pussy.

'I think she's about to cum,' she announced, 'if she hasn't already!'

I felt my own juices responding in an involuntary way, and Marv now had his hand up my dress, stroking my pussy-lips, which was driving me wild. I reached for him, and felt the rock-hardness in his trousers.

I was starting to lose interest in Paula's flogging now, but, in any case, it was coming to an end. I dimly heard her say, 'One, thank you sir!' and after a moment there was the sound of her chain being removed, but that was going on peripherally for me. Because my universe was now occupied by me. And Marv. And his prick. My God, what a prick! I had it out of his trousers, and I was staggered. I said that Marv was huge – he was, and his organ was in proportion, or more so. It was simply awesome, long and thick, and I saw no way I could take it within me. It was, in fact, all I could do to get my lips around it and take him in my mouth, and he made deep guttural sounds in his throat as I sucked him as far along his massive shaft as I could.

But he didn't want to waste himself in my mouth, and pulled me away by my hair, dragging me down onto my knees in front of the sofa. Then he was behind me, opening me up, kicking my knees apart, his crown thrusting into the wet warmth of my eager but apprehensive cunt. I tensed as he pushed his way in, and he must have sensed my resistance because he slapped me resoundingly across the arse-cheek as he sought to bury his massive rod deep within me. I wanted him almost too much, however, and it took a mighty great heave from him before he had hammered himself home, and was buried to the hilt – I couldn't believe that my cunt would accommodate such a tremendous weapon. Then he started to fuck me, stroking long and hard, driving me into the sofa with each great heave, growling like a wild animal. I couldn't tense and flex my cunt-muscles as I normally did – he filled me too fully – but I tried to make amends by wrapping my long legs around his hips and pulling him still deeper into me, causing him to grunt louder still.

He kept it up for longer than I would have thought possible, and then growled finally that he was about to cum, stiffened, and thrust even harder, so that I thought he would split me in two. I felt the delicious heat of his hot wad fill my whole soul as he spurted inside me, and was finally able to abandon myself to my own orgasm, which I had been holding off all the time he was inside me.

As he lay with me on the capacious sofa, I looked across, and saw a scenario unfold. Mitzi straddled the arm of the other sofa, with Paula's head buried deeply between her legs, lapping her for all she was worth, while she was being fucked from behind by Saul, her reddened back obviously no deterrent. As I watched, Mariano appeared from the periphery off my vision – he must have been watching the scene – and grabbed Mitzi by the hair, hauling her away. He tore the little dress from her body, and then, holding her firmly by the wrist, walked over to where we lay on the sofa, and spoke into Marv's ear.

'OK, man,' said Marv, then, speaking to me: 'Get up, you've got work to do!'

When I stood up, my pussy still aching from the invasion of Marv's huge member, I saw that Mariano was sat down in a wooden armchair, with Mitzi kneeling on the floor in front of him. He took two silk scarves from his pocket and told me to tie Mitzi's wrists to the chair-arms. I did so, and he immediately unzipped his trousers, letting his impressive penis spring to attention, right in her face. Her role was obvious, and, rounding her lips, she slowly took first his tip, then his whole length, deep into her mouth, sucking him hard.

But that was not all Mariano wanted.

'Now, I want you to whip her,' he told me, 'she loves it, don't you, darling?'

'Mmmm,' mumbled Mitzi, her mouth full of cock.

Marv passed me a small bull-whip, and came up behind me, kneading my tits with his huge hands, heightening my excitement, as I readied myself for what I was going to do to my friend.

I had never whipped anyone, and, although I loved the kiss of the lash myself, and had felt the pleasure that being brought to orgasm by it can bring, I didn't know if I could inflict pain on Mitzi.

I took exploratory aim, and flicked her across the upper back.

'Much harder,' growled Marv, behind me, and I swished the leather thong through the air and brought the tip of it down with a sharp crack across her shoulder-blades, causing her to flinch and writhe. But she intensified her up-and-down motion, now taking the full mighty length of Mariano's great weapon with each stroke, and I tried to synchronise my lashes with her sucking. As far as her mouthful would permit, she moaned incessantly as I whipped her, and Marv spared a hand to feel her pussy, reporting that she was 'soaking.'

Soon, Mariano closed his eyes, and threw back his great shaggy head. Again, he seized my friend by the hair, pulling her away from him, before he grabbed his own cock, and spurted a huge volume of sticky cum into her face. I was horrified by the red welts I had raised on her lovely white back, until she half-turned, Marv having released her wrists, and smiled at me, 'Thank you, darling,' she said, 'I came three times!'

Calandria
Calandria
341 Followers
12