The Estate Agent Ch. 01

Story Info
Innocent saleswoman is drawn into exhibitionism by clients.
6.3k words
4.63
116.2k
72

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dave933
Dave933
911 Followers

Although it will become blindingly obvious in the first paragraph, this story concerns the submission of a young woman to an older couple, her systematic unwilling (but unforced) exhibitionism, and her involvement in their sexplay. If that doesn't appeal, then I suggest finding a different story to read! If it does appeal, then enjoy!

*

Bending over, red hair tumbling to touch the floor, I had my legs straight and feet shoulder-width apart. As instructed, I reached back and rested my hands on the firm arse I was so proud of. Completely naked, I pulled my cheeks apart to show off the hidden treasures between my legs. As I posed there, feeling warm breath on my bottom-cheeks, I thought about how I had gotten into this situation...

It was 2009, and the height of the recession. As an estate agent, things were going pretty hard for me; especially as I'd overstretched on my own mortgage. I mean, I had got a lovely house, but the bills and mortgage were stacking up on my maxed-out credit cards. Living alone, I didn't have any help with the costs, and whilst I didn't want to admit it, if things didn't change in the next few weeks, there was a danger that the building society might foreclose on me.

William and Jessica Keel seemed like the answer to my prayers. A mature couple looking to sell up, they had privately valued their house at over half a million; even today! It might have fetched a lot more the year before. Still, my half of the company's 1.5% would hopefully be upwards of £7,500 - enough to sort out a lot of my financial problems. One problem, though - they hadn't agreed for me to represent them yet, even though they had sought me out personally. They were looking for pitches from two leading competitors.

When I learned that they were seeing Jamie, a very sexy blonde from our sister outlet in the next town, and Billie, a pretty but quite tarty brunette from Stewart & Sons... Well, I began to wonder a little.

I mean, I'm not particularly senior to handle a sale like this; plenty of people with that sort of house to sell would have demanded the manager. But Jamie, Billie and I competing... Well, they were both very attractive. And I've heard rumours about what Billie would do for a sale, let me tell you.

As for me, well I'm no ugly duckling, I suppose; but not a beauty like Jamie. Something of a fitness freak, she was five foot two of tight, toned muscle with a short blonde bob. I'm a redhead, with a long mane of deep red hair that frames a pale, freckled face; I had had plenty of boyfriends, and knew I looked good. I've a slim 32B, 24, 34 figure; and I think my best features are my legs and arse. I'm five eight, and have long slim legs and a high, pert bum that attracts a lot of attention when I'm not sitting on it in an office.

I wasn't entirely sure what the Keels were looking for in an agent, but clearly being young and female was high on the list. Jessica in particular complimented me on my hair, and my high heels.

Doodling figures on my A4 notepad, it was clear that this job could literally save me from bankruptcy - not a good start to a career in property! I decided I'd do whatever it took to get the job.

The pitch was at their house in the afternoon. I did a lot of research on similar-sized properties in the area, and got a colleague to help me prepare a good presentation on the computer. I popped home to get ready at lunchtime; and after a quick shower, I picked my outfit - a very professional skirt-suit with a short pencil skirt, and a blouse with a high neckline. I'd seen William glance at my legs under the desk, and figured that showing off my best assets might not be a bad move.

Under a skirt like this, I had to wear tights; picking out a pair of extra-long Pretty Polly nudes. These go all the way up over your bum without the weird-looking boy-shorts look. I love stockings as much as the next girl, but they'd be way too obvious under my tiny skirt, and whilst I wanted to flirt with William, I needed Jessica not to be too threatened.

What to wear underneath, though?

In the end, I decided to go sexy. It always did wonders for my confidence knowing that under my sleek businesswoman attire, I had on naughty red frillies. My favourite lacy pair clings to my hips, with a broad high vee of red lace at the back curving down between my butt-cheeks. Much nicer than a thong, I thought as I checked for lines in the mirror; whilst still showing off my bottom beautifully. Slipping into my comfy shoes (well, have you tried driving in heels?) I headed over to see my prospective employers.

---

The house was gorgeous; very grand and with a huge garden. I trotted smartly up the drive in three-inch heels - about the highest you can wear and still be taken seriously, in my experience!

Jessica met me at the door with a kiss on the cheek.

"My, don't you look smart, darling. Very professional! Come on in." she said warmly.

We paused in the hallway, as she looked me up and down.

"Those heels really do make the best of your lovely legs, my dear. William will like those! But you do look rather formal, especially with your hair up like that. Why not let your hair down?" she asked.

"Oh, well..." I said, patting my hair. I always had it up at work. Down was for nights out, or lounging at home in my dressing gown. But Mrs. Keel took the initiative.

"Here, let me dear" she said, reaching up to my hair with both hands. In a moment, two clips pinged, and a mass of hair fell to my shoulders. I was a bit stunned by this carefree invasion of my personal space, and froze as she ran her fingers through it, pulling it out. The thick, heavy red locks tumbled over my shoulders; I've had plenty of men fall for my hair, and I'm pretty proud of it. Never mind what anyone says about redheads - I know that it looks lush!

"That's better dear," said Mrs. Keel. "You still look quite formal, though. Quite...buttoned up."

She glanced knowingly at my blouse.

"Oh! Well, I thought, er..." I began, flustered.

"Oh don't you be modest on my account. You're a pretty girl; you should use that to your advantage. My husband likes a little cleavage as much as the next man!"

She leaned forward, and dropped her voice. "If you want the job, I think you should show him what he wants to see... The other girls did..."

Billie! I bet that cow flirted like mad. Well, I was only buttoned up so as not to alienate the wife; so if she didn't mind... I reached up and undid my top three buttons, opening my collar up considerably as I folded it back. I looked at her for approval.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll want to be a bit bolder than that," she said warmly.

I was a bit surprised, but undid two more buttons - any more and my red bra would be on show.

"Well done dear, that's a good start. Come on in, now." She led me on into the living room

I shook hands with Mr. Keel in the living room, whilst Mrs. Keel gave me a glass of white wine, and I took a sip.

The large room had three large black-and-white photo prints on the wall, all nudes. My eyes wandered to them almost irresistibly.

In the first, a stunning Latina girl knelt on a white bed. She was in her early twenties, and looked nervously at the camera. She supported her heavy dark-nippled breasts on her forearm, the hand holding onto the other arm, which reached down to cover her pussy modestly.

The second was a brunette with a short bob. She was standing in front of a window; she had her back to the camera, and rested her hands on her hips. Her firmly-muscled legs were parted, and her bottom was so high, you could see her pubic mound.

The last showed a pretty blonde, probably little over eighteen; reclining fully nude on a comfy chair. One hand held a pert breast, pointing it at the camera; whilst the other rested on her inner thigh, tantalisingly close to her lightly furred pussy. She was young, and very beautiful, and her nervous energy seemed to leap from the photo.

"Ah, Evie," said Mr. Keel, noticing my attention. "She was our au pair a few years ago." His voice was quite gentle, for a man.

I glanced at him for a moment before looking again at the blonde; so nervous, yet so vital, so alive.

"That girl in the middle is Chandra, a special tutor. She taught maths and science to our boys some summers ago." said Mrs. Keel. "Hasn't she got a gorgeous bottom?"

"Um - yes, lovely" I said, a bit confused.

"And this young beauty is Fernanda. Such a darling girl, so willing to go that extra mile which makes all the difference."

I looked at Fernanda, displaying herself so confidently, exposing her naked body so fully.

"Fernanda still works for us as a maid three days a week. The first girl, Evie, was the estate agent who finally sold us this house. What a darling! She spent months looking for the right place; but never left us thinking we weren't foremost in her mind. Married now, of course; sadly, we've lost touch. Actually, I think that her fees for that move pretty much paid for her wedding!"

"Oh" was all I could say. The average wedding cost fifteen to twenty thousand these days.

Mrs. Keel took a sip of wine, and I lifted my own glass to dry lips with a manicured finger. I took a large mouthful, nervously. The room seemed suddenly hot.

"So dear - do start whenever you're ready..."

I sat down, and crossed my legs with a whisper of nylon as my long legs rubbed against each other. I unfolded my laptop, and began to pitch. My voice was high, and I stumbled my words. Nervously, I brushed sweat from my eyes.

"Dear, you look awfully hot and flushed. Why not slip your jacket off?" said Mrs. Keel gently.

I couldn't disagree, slipping quickly out of my suit jacket

There's only so much to say about how you'd sell a house; and the two of them nodded politely as I spoke about marketing; targeted selling and so on.

After I had finished, Mr. Keel smiled at me, with a happy expression just short of a genuine smile.

"Well done Karen. Of course, that's all that anyone would expect from any sales agent. We're very familiar with estate agency. But I haven't really heard - or seen - anything different... We like to feel that those working for us are willing to... go the extra mile."

"Well, of course" I started. "For a sale this size, obviously you'd expect regular reports on how the sale was progressing, clients interested and so on. A weekly update, for example."

"Yes, Karen. A weekly update would be the very least we would want. And there would be various incentive payments for thoroughness, quickness of sale, and so on."

"Oh..."

"In fact, I think it's fair to say that we couldn't...see...too much of you."

My heart was beating like a drum as I glanced at Evie, staring down at me from the wall.

"Your friend Billie had some interesting... reasons... to show us why we might hire her, Karen. So tell us about yourself; show us yourself...what you can do for us..." he finished.

I finished my wine. "What...what sort of things did Billie show you?" I asked nervously.

"Oh darling!" said Mrs. Keel. "We really couldn't divulge that! It would hardly be fair to her. But once she understood what we wanted - and realised we would be absolutely discreet - she... opened herself up to us."

"Showed us, well, everything about her," added her husband.

Mrs. Keel smiled warmly. "Nothing you do or say will leave these walls, Karen. We promise."

"Now, Karen, you still look awfully warm". She took a sip of wine and continued. "Why not slip off your tights and get comfy?

My tights? I looked down at my sweaty hands, knotted in my lap, and the long, nylon-clad expanse of my legs. If I was this flushed at home, of course I'd take my tights off... And, it had been the gentlest of suggestions...

I looked up to see the two of them watching me closely. I kicked off my shoes slowly, weighing my options. I had a feeling that I could refuse, and leave with my dignity... And maybe go on to lose my house, with this recession. They were offering a lot of money... But what did they want? What would it take to satisfy them? How far had Billie and Jamie gone?

I wondered how many more young women had posed for them; women like Evie and me - agents, tutors, maids and au pairs. What secrets had they kept within these walls?

But my house was on the line - as well as my credit rating, and my job. I guessed that all they were wanting was for me to flash some flesh. And so, I decided to go along with them. I really needed the money, and hardly anything else was selling. But if I could sell this one property, the commission would really save my bacon.

I reached down and tried to pull at my tights, but it was no good. I'd need to get at the waistband. I gripped the hem of my skirt, already at mid-thigh and took a breath. Looking at Mrs. Keel, she nodded almost imperceptibly, with a soft smile.

I stood slightly, bringing myself a few inches up off the sofa, and quickly pulled up the back of my skirt as I sat back down. It came up to my waist, completely exposing my legs, from toes to hips. I saw Mr. Keel lean forward in the corner of my eye.

Reaching up to my waist, keeping my legs well together, I pulled the thin tights down my legs, letting the cooling air at them. In moments, I pulled them off my feet, and placed the nylon coils under my jacket. The sofa, clad in white crushed velvet, was soft against my buttocks and thighs. My thighs were together; but couldn't completely hide the red flash of my underwear.

I sat back and reached to pull at my skirt, but froze when Mrs. Keel spoke.

"Oh, well done Karen! You have such lovely long legs. And such eye-catching underwear.

Oh God! Why did I have to wear red?

"Tell me, are you matching?" she asked pointedly.

"Um, yes Mrs. Keel." I said stupidly.

"Oh, there's nothing like a pretty girl in beautiful matching underwear." she said.

"Especially when it matches her own colours - dark or light. And of course, red for one with your lovely complexion, Karen" said Mr. Keel, as warmly as he had said anything. He seemed a bit more animated now.

They wanted to see my underwear.

To see me, in my underwear.

Mrs. Keel refilled my glass of wine, and I took another mouthful, swallowing the sweet fluid gratefully. I knew what they wanted. Another mouthful followed as I gathered my confidence.

"Well," I began nervously. I coughed, and then spoke more confidently. "Well then."

Okay girl, you can do this. Go for it.

"Well than, why don't I show you?"

My voice didn't betray me this time, and they smiled as I stood up. Mr. Keel sat back in his chair.

Quickly, I unclipped the belt of my skirt, and pushed it down my legs. I folded it neatly onto the jacket, hanging on the back of the sofa. For a moment, I stood in my blouse, but quickly undid the remaining four buttons.

I turned away as I took it off, so I didn't have to see them as I folded it and lay it carefully over my skirt. I moved slowly, nervous about turning around. When I did, Mrs. Keel smiled beatifically.

"Bravo!" she said warmly, standing up. In two steps, she reached me, and before I realised it, hugged me affectionately, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Well done, darling. That was very brave," she said. As she released her hug, her hands slid down, just for a moment, cupping my arse-cheeks. She stepped back before I could react, and we both sat down.

"Very nice, Karen" said Mr. Keel warmly. He was clearly genuinely pleased, and actually sounded kind, rather than smug or self-satisfied. "Will you always be wearing such nice underwear for us?"

If I said yes, then I was pretty much agreeing to show them every time, as well. But if I said no, I may as well not have shown them at all...

"Of course, Mr. Keel." I said with a smile. "If you'd like"

"Oh, I would, Karen. I'd like that very much. Actually, I think you look much more comfortable this way, don't you agree dear?" he glanced at his wife.

"Oh, absolutely. There are some people, aren't there darling, who just look silly wearing clothes. Athletes, body builders; pretty girls like you, dear" she said, turning her attention back to me.

"Do stand up and give us a twirl, Karen," said Mr. Keel warmly.

A little hesitantly, I stood. I felt embarrassed, and not a little silly; standing there in my sexy red lingerie in the living room of this mature couple I hardly knew.

"Go on dear" said Mrs. Keel encouragingly.

I turned around slowly. With my back to them, I paused. I wasn't sure what to do with my hands, and placed them on my hips.

"Well now." said Mr. Keel warmly. "Karen, has anyone ever told you that you have a very lovely bottom?"

I wasn't sure if it was a rhetorical question. "Yes, Mr. Keel. A few boyfriends. Men in general."

"Do you have a boyfriend now, Karen?" said Mrs. Keel.

"No, Mrs. Keel."

"Lean forward, Karen." came Mr. Keel's voice. I did, but the voice came "No, a bit further than that. A bit more still."

I was bending way forward now.

"Put your hands on your knees, dear" came Mrs. Keel's helpful suggestion.

I did what she said, my bottom pointing right at them.

They chatted behind me.

"Isn't that lovely, darling"

"Absolutely charming. You know, I do think that little Karen here might be just right for us."

"Perhaps dear. Of course, Jamie was extremely beautiful too... And Billie was most accommodating..."

"Oh, but Karen is just getting started. Just warming up, isn't that right Karen?"

"Yes Mr. Keel," I said, worried what the other girls had done. More than this? I gritted my teeth, determined to get this job. I wasn't going to lose out now.

"You see dear. I'm sure Karen will show us everything we're looking for".

Oh, thanks William! Good to have your support, I thought. Always nice when someone's on your side. Even if it's because I'm bent over in front of him, half-naked, waving my bottom at him.

"Good girl. You can sit down now."

I did what Mrs Keel said, sitting in my underwear on the soft couch with the two of them watching me, both fully clothed, and very much in the driving seat.

"Now, that's much better, Karen dear" said Mr Keel. "We do like it when a young girl like yourself is prepared to work that little bit harder to please her employers"

"Yes, this is much better dear," agreed Jessica. "And we'll be seeing you on a weekly basis?"

I agreed, still feeling a bit silly sitting there in my underwear. And had I just agreed to do this every week?

"Of course, this really is the minimum we would expect of any young lady working for us. We like to think we're very generous employers, after all" said Mr. Keel, "and anyone we've employed up till now has had to be an exceptional candidate. Like Evie there, for example."

"Oh!" said Mrs. Keel with a little clap of her hands. "William, we should show Karen our coffee-table album. Maybe it would inspire her a little."

"Excellent idea, darling. Here." Mr. Keel stood, and picked up a heavy, black leather-bound book from a table against the wall behind him. I couldn't help noticing an almost identical book on the lower shelf of the table, that one with silver-edged pages.

He brought the book over and handed it to me.

I wasn't too surprised when I opened the book to see a naked girl looking back at me. The book was full of colour photographs, one large picture to a page, showing a seemingly endless parade of naked beauties in a variety of modest, and not so modest poses.

Mrs. Keel sat next to me, her warm thigh pressing against my own, talking me through the book.

"That's Chloe; she was an au pair before Beverley. Jill here was a language tutor for our boys - she had such a gifted tongue - and Yvonne was our cleaner for several years. Oh it did brighten the day, having Yvonne cleaning the place in her birthday suit! Fernanda who cleans for us now is extremely pretty, and loves to spend her extra wages on lingerie; but Yvonne did have this lovely spring to her step..."

Dave933
Dave933
911 Followers
12