The Evening

Story Info
Jason, Leslie, & Anita are ready for the next step in love.
1k words
3.84
25.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thizbee
Thizbee
12 Followers

As dusk turned the dining area walls blue, Jason went about lighting candles and incense in preparation for the evening with his ladies. Upstairs he could hear footsteps and giggles. Anticipation and pleasure eased over him in the same way the Essence of Vanilla eased over the room. After lighting the last candle, he went over to the kitchen. He took out the chilled bottle of wine from the fridge, the cold air surprising his bare chest. The Ladies will be coming down soon, so he poured the wine into three crystal goblets used only for these special nights. The footsteps and giggles became louder. They were here.

Leslie glided into the room, her 4-inch Nancy Sinatra boots added to her stature, giving her height over Jason. She loved that. Jason noticed the textured stockings clinging to her athletic legs, elongated by the very short dress. The bottom half of the garter belt straps were peeking out from underneath the pearl grey velour dress that was sooo nice to the touch. He handed her a goblet with a very pleased smile.

"You like?"

"Mmmm!" He touched her sleeve and smiled.

Anita shyly slipped into the room while Jason was caressing the velour. Watching her lovers touch always made something in her jump. She tried to catch her breath.

"Come here, Baby. I'll help you up." Leslie put her hands on either side of Anita's petit waist and hopped her up onto the counter. Now they were eye-to-eye. Leslie brushed Anita's cheek, her hand moving down the side of her neck and across her collarbone just leaving her skin as it reached the top edge of the strapless gown. Anita crossed her legs and her long dress fell open along the very high slit, to reveal sheer black stockings and a black lacey garter belt. She nodded over to Jason and Leslie turned around to see his arousal under the silk pajama pants.

"I told you he would like the garter belt." The ladies both giggled.

Jason began to chop and dice, mix and pour, and generally making an organized mess of the counter next to Anita. Leslie stood next to him, in front of Anita, touching her lightly here and there, on her face, arms and legs while sipping her wine. Anita continued to giggle and Jason glanced over periodically to watch.

After twenty minutes he said, "It's time to eat."

"Yes it is..." Leslie took his hand and placed on Anita's upper thigh, their fingers intermingling on her brown skin. Leslie eased his hand between Anita's crossed legs. "Let him see." She uncrossed her legs and opened them slightly with the guidance of the pair of hands moving them apart. She giggled again. But then, Jason's sigh took her breath. Of course she wasn't wearing any thing under the gown.

"It's time to eat," Leslie repeated his words. Jason's face dropped as Anita's legs widened. The giggles turned to gasps and moans as Jason's tongue and lips pressed, and pushed, and caressed, and teased her labia and clitoris. As she came, her head was thrown back and the top of her strapless dress was pulled down just above her nipple, revealing her firm plump breast. Leslie pulled at the waist of the dress, revealing the rest of it. As Leslie's tongue flicked and teased Anita's delicate nipple, it began to harden in Leslie's mouth. The gasps and moans intensified as Anita came again.

Leslie's hand moved down the petit body of this woman whose long, wavy, dark hair and dark eyes made her hungry. Hmmmmm.

She gently pulled Jason away, with her other hand. Then after glancing at Anita, she kissed him, at first gently, but the taste of Anita on his lips and tongue turned the kiss into a passionate, intense near attack. Anita groaned. This was almost too much.

It reminded her of the first time they were together, before she moved in and the three were just dating. She had wanted to just watch them together first get to know their style without the pressure of being involved before she felt comfortable.

She sat next to the bed in the candle lit room . Leslie and Jason were just inches away, lying on the bed kissing and touching. Anita became so aroused watching them that it was nearly impossible not to touch her self. There was a gentleness in their caresses that came from love. She knew then she wanted to be a part of that love. Emotion and lust became indistinguishable for Anita, in that moment. Before that first night was over Anita would bring herself to orgasm gazing upon her soon to be lovers, making love.

And now, back in the kitchen, Leslie's mouth was slowly backing away from Jason's, her body exchanging places with his, as she put her hands on either side of Anita's knees, widening them further. As Leslie moved her face toward Anita on the counter, Leslie was at the perfect height to give her a bend at the waist that made Jason dizzy with an intoxicating blend of lust and love. There was just the slightest arch in Leslie's back as her mouth eased closer to that glorious place, passed where the garter belt met with the stockings, passed the brown skin of Anita's naked upper thighs.... Where her tongue met with the milk chocolate glistening clitoris that had been against Jason's own lips moments ago.

Jason's hand slowly moved down the arch in Leslie's back. The gentle caress became a firm rubbing as it rounded the curve of her ass, then an intense clutch as he slipped his hand under the short dress and grabbed the naked flesh that hid beneath the pearl velour. The arch intensified as his fingertips found their way to Leslie's wet clit.

Pressing his groin into her upper thighs, he stretched forward to whisper in her ear. "You pussy eating SLUT!"

The last syllable was playfully growled, and was simultaneous with the a forceful thrust that pushed his hard cock deep inside Leslie, and his glance up to Anita's beautiful and tempestuous face.

After a moment, Jason began to shudder, filling Leslie with his cum and his joy.

Anita lifted Leslie's face to her own.

"This time we will make a baby."

Leslie smiled as Jason brought the food to the table, and the evening's meal began.

Thizbee
Thizbee
12 Followers