The Evening Unfolds Ch. 2

Story Info
The meeting begins.
1.5k words
3.82
13.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tam had known Bob for many years. He started working at the hospital shortly after A.J. Their first meeting had been fun and she enjoyed the sexual banter that always came up between the two of them. She knew he harbored sexual desires for her. He had not tried to hide them. Hell, A.J. even knew about them. A.J. had even encouraged it in small ways. It had been quite awhile since they had talked, and she missed the way he made her feel mentally. The little things he said which made her feel special. Desirable, beautiful, and intelligent, were all the things she felt when they had their secret talks. She knew, when she picked up the phone to call him, that he would jump at the chance to see her again. She was excited about tonight. She had planned the evening down to the smallest detail, even a surprise that was sure to excite and possibly stun the guys if things worked out, and if she had the courage.

She had told A.J. about the sexual innuendos she planned for Bob. She was going to encourage his flirtations tonight even more than usual as she knew A.J., loved seeing her flirt with other men. Maybe it was that she was his and he loved showing her off, or maybe it was just the excitement of see others desire her. It did not matter what the reason, she just knew he liked watching her, and she loved the way it made her feel to be desired. Many men would have loved to bed her, she knew, but Bob was the one she wanted encourage to go a little further than simple flirtations. A.J. had been hinting for months that he wanted to take their relationship to another level of play, maybe even add another person as a third in their relationship. She was not surprised as she had always known his fantasies, but it was surprising to her, that she secretly wanted to explore this herself. She was comfortable with Bob. He was not a threat, and she knew he would stimulate not only her mind, but anything else she might offer.

She quickly finished dusting and cleaning. "Just a few more small items to pick up" she thought. She grabbed her helmet, shut the door, and mounted her new motorcycle. She liked the feel of it between her legs. The vibration of the motor sent chills up her spine as she rode, but this was one secret she would keep to herself. The lingerie store was just inside the main entrance to the mall, so time was not an issue. She looked around for awhile, admiring the large selection of erotic night and day wear items. She would look good in any of them, but this had to be something special tonight. Something A.J. had not seen either. She wanted to shock them both. The perfect swim suite was hanging on a rack at the side of the store. The sign on the rack read: Wicked Weasels.

It was not a type of suite that she had heard of. In fact, there was very little to the suit at all. She took it to the dressing room, and after some intense thought, finally figured out how to put the skimpy thing on. It was no more than a G-string bottom, with two thin strands of cloth which crossed in the back, came around the front over her nipples, and tied around her neck. It was amazingly bare. The strands just barely did cover her nipples, exposing the pink areola rings. The G-string bottom was also very small, and would obviously be transparent when wet, Hell, it was practically see through dry!!! It was perfect. Tam rushed home. She was excited even more now. The little suit had aroused her some. She looked at the clock, 5:20 pm. There was time enough for a shower, before dinner had to be started.

Tam started the water in the shower and waited for it to get hot. The water felt good as she regulated the temperature. She watched herself in the mirror as she slipped off her clothes. Her reflection looked good. Her hand moved slowly up her abdomen, it was still flat and firm, something she was proud of. She stepped into the hot water, it felt good, as it eased her tight muscles and relaxed her. As she stood with the water running down her shoulders it felt as if someone was in the stall with her.

An unseen prescience seemed to be touching her, caressing her shoulders. She looked around the room knowing it would be empty, but still……. Again, she felt as if fingers were running up and down her abdomen, moving over her bare breast. She was not afraid as the sensation seemed to be tender, almost loving. She closed her eyes and let her unknown lover explore her being. Waves of pleasure trickled down her neck, back, and chest. The small drops of water running down her abdomen felt as fingers were trailing to her cloaked womanhood. Gently swirling, exciting, and teasing her. She could feel the blood engulf her, as it brought on images and thoughts of sexual excitement. It could not be happening, but it was. She was in the middle of a self induced fantasy which was as real as any sexual encounter she had had. Her hands were pressed to the walls on each side of her, as if balancing herself for each wave of pleasure threatened to cause her knee's to buckle.

She opened her eyes and smiled. Tonight was already bringing on added benefits, for she had not had a fantasy that real in some time.

She pulled on the short shorts and buttoned up the white shirt, purposefully leaving several of the buttons undone. There was just enough cleavage showing to bring on more than a few looks. She picked up the phone and called Toni. She wanted to make sure she was still coming. "Hello" the voice on the phone replied. "Toni, Hi, it's Tam, I just wanted to make sure you were still coming tonight," she asked. "Yes, Toni replied, but I am a little worried about this. Are you sure we should go through with this?"

"God, yes," Tam said excitedly. "You know men, they'll love it, once they get over the shock. Besides it'll be fun to watch them squirm. We own them," she laughed.

"Maybe," Toni said, "But you know how self conscious I am, especially in a swim suit."

"Don't worry Toni, you won't be in it long enough to feel self confident," she laughed. "We'll see" she replied meekly. "You know as well as I do, how those two flirt with you. They wouldn't do it, if you didn't look so good," Tam prodded. "So you say," answered Toni.

"Are you sure about this, I don't want to sound like the sensible one here, but I have never done something like this before. Just how far are we going to go."

Tam thought for a moment. "As far as we feel comfortable going, and then maybe just a little more." It had been a question she had not thought about herself, at least not totally. She knew or at least thought she knew how far things would go with her and the guys, but now…..just how far would she take the planned surprise. Would Toni go as far with it as she was willing to take it. Maybe, maybe not, but at this point it really did not matter.

"Well, I'll tell you right now, I am going to have a lot of Crown and coke before

I get to your house," Toni stated. "Liquid Courage, you know." Tam is very out going and pretty woman, but, could I, could I really go through with this supposed girl-girl act tonight, Toni thought. She would be lying if she had never thought of another woman in a sort of sexual way. After all what would be wrong in letting another woman touch her, and to touch. Would it go that far really. Probably not. The guys would be totally blown away before then, and besides, she had to leave fairly early, and she made that clear to Tam from the start. It would be o.k., they would put on a small show for the guys, some light touching, the guys would get all horny, squirm around and her and Tam would make fun of them. Blue balls and all!!

"O.K., Tam, "Let's not talk about it anymore right now or I may back out. I'll see you tonight," she said. Tam could hear the uncertainty in Toni's voice, but she hoped she would come. It would be the killer item in her plan tonight. Besides, a little alcohol would cure Toni's self confidence problem. She was an extremely attractive person, both inside and out. She did not have anything to worry about.

"You be here sweetie," she said as she hung up the phone.

Tam looked in the mirror one more time and smiled. This was going to be a night they would all remember for a long time, and with a little luck, one they just might duplicate in the future.