The Evening Unfolds Ch. 3

Story Info
The story continues.
2.4k words
4.31
13.3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tam and Toni had been laughing in the bedroom at the guys sitting out there, wondering what was going on. "Did you see the look on their faces when you walked in," Tam laughed. "Yes," Toni replied. A.J., looked as if he were going to fall out of his chair. "Well, he only thought he knew was going on tonight. He didn't realize, I am the one running this show," Tam stated matter of factly. "Wow, you really look stunning," Tam said as she looked Toni up and down. "You should wear shorts more often with legs like those."

"Not in this cool weather," Toni stated. "I would freeze to death, besides, with this shirt unbuttoned this far, I thought my nipples were going to burst out my shirt." Tam could see her erect nipples and she was right, they were very visible through the shear shirt. She reached out unexpectedly and touched one of Toni's prominent nipples. It was not a gesture she had purposefully done, but some how an unconscious act. Toni jumped startled. "What are doing," she said surprised. The touch had sent a pleasurable sensation through her body, but one that was shocking as well.

"I, I, I am not sure" Tam replied. " I mean, I didn't mean to do that, it just happened. She looked at the expression on Toni's face. It was not one of repulsion but of curiosity. "I know, I probably should not ask this, but have you ever thought of being with another woman, I mean for real. Not just as a joke like tonight, but ….?" The words trailed off. "No, not really" Toni replied. "I mean sometimes in my dreams or during an erotic fantasy there will be a woman involved, but not as a primary partner. "Why are we so nervous about this," Tam said. "You know we had planned on touching in front of the guys a little bit to get them going. So, it just happened a little sooner." She reached out and grabbed Toni by the neck and gave her a big hug. "Thanks for helping out tonight," she said.

She could feel Toni's full breasts press against her own. The sensation was sending electric pulses throughout her body. Toni could also feel the firmness of Tam's breast pressing against her. Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe just the thought of what was coming in the night that caused her to lower her inhibitions, but it felt good.

They pulled apart, but only slightly, neither letting go of the other. It was then, as if in unison, each leaned into the other and their lips met. Each was thinking the same thought. How soft and moist the others lips were. They had each only been with men, and the feeling of a soft cheek pressing against their own was exciting. Neither of them could believe how much they were enjoying the kiss and the sensations they were experiencing. Tam broke off the kiss. "We should change," pointing to the swim wear on the bed.

She undid the few remaining buttons on her shirt and let in fall to the floor. Toni could not help but look at her firm breasts, swollen with the desire she had created. She moved to her and cupped Tam's breast in her hand. She had never thought of having sex with a woman, but this was to erotic to leave alone. "I want you" she whispered in Tam's ear. Tam unsnapped her shorts and stepped out of them as the two of them once again embraced. Toni let the shirt hanging from her shoulders fall to the floor and quickly stepped from her shorts and panties. The sensations multiplied as their naked skin came together. Tam let her hand slip down between them so she could feel for the first time another woman. She felt the swollen mound and the moistness of desire.

She let her finger probe the wetness and she could feel Toni press against her. As she probed further, up and down the wetness, Toni's hips rocked in a steady motion of desire. She felt the vaginal lips becoming swollen and warm with desire. As the first moan escaped Toni's lips, Tam let her wet finger explore the hidden pearl of erotic desire. Toni's hips pushed harder against her hand now, she was slightly gyrating with each new thrust. Toni was breathing shallow now, a sign Tam knew very well. She took Toni's hand and guided it to her own moist beckoning mound. She shuttered at the first touch of Toni's hand massaging, her own womanhood. The two looked deep within one another's eyes, and kissed as they rocked back and forth, swaying in a dance of passion. It did not take long and the unmistakable shutter of orgasm after orgasm rocked their bodies, in simultaneous unison. They fell to the bed naked, hugging one another. "Oh my god," Tam said aloud, as her breathing slowed to an even pace. "That was great," Toni replied. She felt Tam's hand brush against her clit as it was being pulled away. Shutters of excitement loomed with in her. "What about the guy's," she said. "Well, I guess we had better go check on them," Tam replied.

Tam watched as Toni pulled the bikini bottoms up over her thighs. She felt a little embarrassed by what had just transpired, but not ashamed. She could tell that Toni was also feeling uncomfortable. "Hey, are we alright," she asked. "Yes," Toni exclaimed. She was also watching Tam fumble with getting her new suit on. "What kind of swim suit is that?" she asked. "A Wicked Weasel," Tam replied. "Damn thing sure is

little, and I am not very good at wrapping these strings yet," she said, holding up the ends of the suit which crossed in the back. "Here, let me help you," Toni said, as she grabbed the strings and pulled them around her back and crossed them. "Now bring them around to the front," she felt Toni's hands as she reached around her in a hugging fashion. "I can take it from here," she said. Toni watched as she pulled the little strings up over the erect nipples and then tied them around her neck. "They call that a swim suit," she exclaimed. "Well, I think that is what they call it," Tam laughed.

"Well, are you ready to make our grand entrance," Tam said, pointing to the door. "As ready as I'll ever be," Toni replied as she walked into the hallway.

As came down the hall they could see the guys sitting and laughing in the hot tub through the window. "I think they have forgotten about us," Toni said.

"We will just have to remind them who is in charge," Tam answered. She could see that the alcohol had definitely loosened them up. Bob and A.J. were sitting across from one another laughing and talking. She wondered what they were talking about. The conversation was going to be about her in just a few moments, if she had anything to say about it. They walked out on the patio and stood next to the hot tub. She could tell the guys approved as each at turned to look at them, but neither was speaking. They just had shit eating grins on their faces. "Say something nice" you morons, Toni laughed. A.J., reached out, still not saying a word and handed the two girls drinks. Bob was sitting there still smiling, looking at Tam as if she were the only woman in the world. It was the reaction she wanted. The two girls stepped into the hot water. Toni could see the look in their eyes.

Bob and A.J. were looking at them in a way which she was not accustomed to. She knew she was looking good, and really feeling sexy, but was she ready for an all out assault. Tam could see the fear or hesitation cross Toni's face. She reached out and put her arm around her neck and whispered in her ear, "Don't worry, you are not for them tonight." The words shocked her, but she didn't pull away. What did she mean, Toni thought. Does she think that I am for her only, or does she want the guys for her self. It was a thought that would be answered soon enough. She took a long drink from the glass and looked over at Tam. "What do you"…..before she could finish the sentence Tam kissed her full on the mouth. She could feel Tam's tongue as it explored once again the inside of her mouth.

She pulled back some, just enough to talk. "Tam, what are doing, the guys …..," once again Tam had kissed her before she could finish. Tam broke the kiss off, and looked over at Bob and A.J., "Any objections," she queried. Bob and A.J., looked at one another, disbelief on their faces. "No," A.J. and Bob said in unison, as if they had spoken at the exact same time and tone. She looked back at Toni and ran her hand down the side of her face, letting it trail to her nipples.

"See, they don't mind," she purred. Toni closed her eyes, unable or willing to look at the two guys sitting across from her. She could feel Tam move closer and kiss her again. Tam had slid her hand in the top of the suit and was holding her nipples between two fingers, rolling them gently. It was sending waves of pleasurable pulses throughout her body. As Tam's hand slid beneath the water she could feel it slip between the waist band and once again cup the mound of her womanhood, which was already swollen, wet and hungry for more. She did not forget about the guys, but chose to put them out of her mind, as if they were not watching. She let her own hand explore Tam's bare breast. She could feel the erect nipples through the thin strands of cloth. The two girls were side by side, somehow lying on the bench beneth the water. She could feel Tam grinding her hips against hers. Her breath was warm on her neck, as Tam's breathing quickened to match her own. She felt the heat radiating from their meshed groins, as well as the familiar wetness of desire. Tam also felt the warm spasms of desire rise within her. She stopped grinding her hips for a moment, and slipped Toni's breast out of the top. She could hear the heaving breathing from the other side of the hot tub. Looking over at the guys, she did not say a word, but smiled as if acknowledging their lustful desire. Toni pulled her close again, and the grinding gyrations resumed.

They kissed again and the electricity sent chills through both. Tam slid her hand between them again, and let her finger slip into the wetness she found. Toni moaned with delight and pushed hard against her riding her as if she might stop. She took her other hand and let it slip down the sweet curves of Toni's butt. She traced a small circle around her sphincter. She could feel it tighten and then relax. Tam looked back at the two guys. She could see their arms moving back and forth in self gratification. "Did I tell you, you could do that," she snapped. "Then stop it." The two guys sat there in quite disbelief. She let her finger slip in the tight, forbidden orifice. Toni moaned but offered no resistance.

Toni felt the waves of pleasure that followed the initial pain of being penetrated in the rear. Deep within herself she could feel the swelling orgasm. She began to buck against Tam's hands, and from somewhere deep inside the moan escaped her lips. She had always been reserved and quite, when it came to sex, but

this was overwhelming. The orgasmic waves seem to carry her from one moment of bliss to another, each stronger than before. She knew what orgasms were like, she had had many before, but not like this. This was different. Maybe because it was so forbidden in her mind. The sounds escaping her throat were almost animal like and obviously pleasurable.

Tam felt the waves rush over Toni and began to grind her own hips into her with a purpose. As the moans of blissful pleasure escaped Toni's lips, She too was feeling the rippling of orgasmic waves. Their body heat could have heated the tub on its own.

As the waves of pleasure passed, the two girls looked over at A.J. and Bob, who were sitting there smiling and in obvious need of attention. Each had an erection, the head of which looked as if it would burst. The two girls just laughed. "Toni, that was incredible," Tam said, "Thank you."

"I know," Toni replied, "I don't think I have ever experienced anything as intense. Thank you…….again," she said, looking over at the guys and smiling.

"Again," A.J. asked. Tam just smiled. They could hear Bob take a deep breath as if trying to compose himself once again.

"Tam, I really must be going," Toni stated, as she pulled her bikini top back over her exposed nipples.

She stood up and stepped out of the hot tub. You could see an obvious glistening of her thighs, tight and taught. "Will we be seeing you again," Tam asked smiling, "I mean when we do this again."

"You know you will," she said. "You guys had better do something about those," she said, nodding at the erections. She turned and started walking away. "Tam… let them suffer awhile," she said laughing as she went into the house. "You guys behave yourselves," Tam said, as she hurriedly went to let Toni out of the house. She stopped at the door and turned back to the guys "And no playing with those," she said laughing.

Bob looked over at A.J. "Did we just see that, or are we dreaming," he said.

"Bob, I don't know what is going on, but I think we better just sit here and find out what else is going to happen." A.J. took a long sip from the now watery drink. He had no idea that Tam would be with another woman. He wasn't sure what to think about it. He was numb, but excited. It was a feeling of sexual excitement that even he had not felt before. A.J. looked at Bob and could tell they were thinking the same thing, "What else would the night bring.