The Event

Story Info
Older woman meets a younger man in public.
1.8k words
4.17
67.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marlene hated going to these type events. They bored her to no end, the people, politics and overall forced niceness that everyone showed to people they disliked. It was a chance to wear her short black dress or as she called it her "hottie dress". He didn't seem to notice, but then again he didn't seem to notice much of anything when these events came up. She looked much younger than her just over 50 drivers license told her. Her work ethic paid off in the gym, she was very shapely, her large breasts and flat tummy just enhanced her firm ass and legs. Her long hair was pulled up high, the little black dress made her tan arms and legs even more noticeable. It was warm so she opted not to wear anything underneath to include hose, she felt a tad naughty with only her dress and her black ankle strapped high-heeled shoes on.

The organizers of the event had the bright idea to go without sit down tables, too much effort for protocol, pull it ensured the high rollers could come and go as they pleased. So everyone walked around with the finger food plates constantly handing them off to white jacketed waiters.

She first noticed him from a distance; he was the type who always-entertained people when he spoke had a good story for everyone to enjoy. He was probably mid thirties and looked very sharp in the tux, it fit too well; this wasn't a rental, yet he wore it like anyone would wear shorts and a t-shirt. She was a little shocked when their eyes met, and just like that he stopped talking, even his little following turned to look at what halted him in mid-sentence. She quickly turned away so not to embarrass either one of them. Yet she smiled to herself and thought, yes girl you still have what it takes! The lights flickered and the MC asked the group to gather to hear the guest speaker.

She looked around for her better half, but it was a lost cause in the sea of people, plus with the dimming of the lights in the great hall and everyone wearing identical dark clothes made this search futile from the start. She hated to be in the middle and for people to be around her, so she made her way to the side of the hall, at least she could lean against the wall if the distinguished gentlemen on stage got too windy. As she slowly moved through the masses she hoped to maybe catch a glimpse of the younger man that caught her eye, but fat chance of that happening. After the lights were down and the introduction was made she settled in for the typical speech that was sure to be the fodder for the Saturday morning news talk shows.

She didn't so much see him, as she was aware that he was there. Something made her heart skip a beat as she felt his face come close to her ear, close enough for his cheek to touch her hair. In a pleasant whisper he said, "I don't think we've ever met, but I must say that I think you look stunning this evening". She turned to say "thank you", but he didn't move, so her lips came only a fraction of an inch away when she said it. She could have turned away but as their eyes met again, she knew this man was different. In the darkness he pressed up against her, running his hand unseen over her ass up her flank to her left breast. Gentle and firm, he was like a big cat toying with his prey.

He then caressed her left arm down to her hand and then guiding it back to his front he pressed it to his crotch. She could feel him grow through the trousers, the feeling of his cock in her hand almost made her light headed, she couldn't believe she was doing this, yet there was no way she wanted to stop. He then resumed the gentle massage from her ass to her breast and down again. He leaned to her ear again and said, "Would you like to feel it?" All she could do was nod up and down, her freshly shaved pussy started pulse and she could feel her lips starting to swell. He unzipped his fly and guided her hand to his now hard shaft. The feel of the hot hard cock was close to too much.

She leaned back against him and smiled. He asked her if she was okay, and she turned and replied "yes", and mentioned to him she didn't have any panties on. He then leaned back to her and asked her if he could have permission to touch her. She smiled and thought a stranger is feeling her up and he still has the courtesy to ask her if it's okay to touch her pussy! She again nodded her approval and adjusted her stance and parted her legs. He reached up underneath her dress and pressed his fingers against her lips. He was skilled and took his time running his fingers the length of her now soaked cunt. She couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth next, she said "in me, put your fingers in my cunt". She squeezed his cock to make her point, she wasn't asking it was a demand, and the way word "cunt" came out of her mouth made it even more exciting.

He then pushed a finger inside her, it was warm and she pressed her pussy around it. Then another slipped in, and then a third. He worked them in and out in a soft rhythmic fashion. This felt too good to be true, she was thinking about the cock she was holding, and in the less than 5 minutes that this entire episode had began, she was wondering what this strangers cock would feel like in her. Then as if reading her mind he kissed the back of her neck and ear and whispered, "I want to fuck you beautiful lady". This brought her back to a temporary moment of reality. What was she doing? In the middle of speech, in the middle of the people who craved to hear about this type of antics? She looked at them, all smiles laughing at the speaker's old jokes and enthusiastically clapping at the right moment.

They could have been a million miles away or both could be naked, since no one even gave them so much as a glance.

She had reached the point where prudent judgment gave way to the animal urge to have this young lover fill a part of her that had had its fair share of neglect recently. Her reply was to remove her hand and in doing so pulling his cock out. She let go only to reposition herself to be less conspicuous to anyone who might look at him or her. Then she ever so slowly peeled up the back of her dress up for him. He looked down at her firm tanned ass and guided his cock to her waiting lips. She took a deep breath as his head parted her lips.

She took the initiative and pushed back against him. He entered her like it was custom fit. He was not huge, but it felt so good to feel a hard cock in her pussy after such a long time. They stood locked for a fraction of a second before he ever so slowly started to move in and out of her. Not the long strokes, but short quick ones that wouldn't catch the attention of people around them. She attempted to look calm, staying focused on the speaker, all the while drinking in the feelings of what was taking place. He pressed himself close to her and said he better stop, he didn't want to get too excited and make a mess.

She turned half facing him and said, "No, I want your cum in me, it will be okay, trust me, now fill my hole with your sperm". This again was not a request but a demand. She could hear him breath a little harder, and then she felt his cock become rigid, he stopped and then she felt it. Then just as the first wave of her own orgasm rocked her, she felt the hot injection of his cum shooting in her. For a second she thought he would keep going, but finally after six or seven blasts he stopped. He leaned heavily against the wall, still inside her as they both recovered from their climaxes. He made a halfhearted attempt to withdraw, but she shook her head and told him no, stay inside me as long as you can. In a minute or so the speaker was wrapping up his "sales pitch" to the gathering. She slowly let him ease out, and they rearranged themselves during the final applause and musical fanfare.

As the lights came back on the volume of the room turned on like a switch with the instant discussions taking place on what was just said or not said. For the first time they turned and faced one another. He was just as handsome up close as from a distance. Even though what had just taken place, there wasn't any uneasy feelings or awkwardness. He made her feel like they had known each other forever. They smiled and the twinkle in his eye told her that this was not a "one night stand" (no pun intended). He moved an imaginary hair from her face, just to get the chance to touch her cheek; he told her that she was without a doubt the sexiest woman he had ever had the pleasure to meet. He then said "and I don't even know your name?" They finally introduced themselves to each other. She could tell that when he told her last name that he was indeed impressed.

As people started to break up around them and move about, he asked her if it might be possible for them to meet again to discuss art or music or the latest news from wall street.

Without him knowing she had dipped her finger in her tightly closed cum filled pussy, she put the now cum covered finger in his mouth and said that she'd think about it as he sucked it clean. She removed her finger and stood in front of him and smiled. She turned and took a couple of steps away before turning and telling him, "Tomorrow morning at my place, I think you'll be able to find me". As she searched for her husband she thought that no one had made her feel like that in years, and as the slight trickle of cum eased out of her she knew it wouldn't be the last time that she had her fill of him.