The Evil Mirror Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bmordo
bmordo
55 Followers

She complied climbing atop him slowly taking his member into her trembling body. She came for the eighth time when he grabbed her by the ass and forced her down so that he was fully buried in her.

"Tell me you love me more than God." He said

Her breath was coming in pants as she bounced up and down on him, but she managed to gasp out. "I love you my Lord. I love you more than God."

As he grabbed her breasts with both hands she came again and fell limp atop him. Laughing with a cruel lustfulness he turned her onto her back again and grasping her below her knees pulled her legs above her head. His cock hovered at her opening. Gloating he rubbed it gently over her slit over her clit.

"Tell me you love me more than life itself."

Dee grabbed at him trying to put it into her herself. But he was too strong and pulled her hands aside "Do it, do it." She groaned.

"Tell me!" He threatened. "Tell me your life belongs to me, your body belongs to me."

"My life is yours my Lord. My body is yours my lord. Take it! Use it!"

Again he put himself into her and again she was overcome with the ecstasy that his flesh in her flesh caused. It was the tenth time that she had come. But Asmodeus was not through with her. He rode her now at a gallop. Little gasps of pleasure escaped her lips each time he thrust himself home.

I heard again in my head Lydia's voice. "See your unfaithful harlot of a wife. She moans and writhes like a whore under the dark master of lust. Is this the woman you love above all others; this slattern who will do anything, say anything as long as the master fucks her."

"She is my wife. She will have my love, always." I replied.

Still through the mirror Dee's ordeal continued.

"Tell me I am your only love, above all others." He commanded, his body pressing down on her, his cock buried deep inside of her.

She shook her head, her lovely hair a disheveled halo about her head. "No." She whispered. "No."

"Your body is still mine Lady and I will use it to its fullest." He bellowed at her in rage and disappointment. "Beg me to hurt you. Beg me."

"Please, please hurt me Lord Asmodeus." She begged in a little voice and he complied ramming himself violently into her again and again till she came screaming for the eleventh time. Her whole body was trembling now as he glowered over her.

"Beg me to cum in you, slut!" Beg me." He shouted his spittle flying into her face.

"Yes!" She screamed; "Yes, cum in me! Cum in meeee." And growling with his inhuman pleasure he ground himself fully into her again. His hands pinioned hers to the table as he slowly but forcefully took her. Again she came for the twelfth time.

"I like the way you scream lady. I like the way you feel wrapped around me. I like knowing that your husband has seen you cum for me again and again. I like the feel of your lust and humiliation. But you are not the one. You do not love me above all others. Still, I greatly enjoyed every moment of your ravishment. Now, I Asmodeus lord of lust, shall give you a 'gift.' From this day forward you will feel pleasure fourfold. Your own pleasure that of a lustful woman doubled in strength and the pleasure of whom ever is taking you. When a man cums in you, so too will you cum with all the pleasure he derives from your body, but when you are taken against you will the pleasure shall be doubled again, so that the lust will drive you mad with wanton desire. I give you this last benediction." He groaned and with one last heave of his hips put himself as deeply inside her as he could and released his seed into her body which thrashed under him in the throes of its own thirteenth orgasm. Passionately he crushed her lips to his and the mirror again went dark.

Again, I fell alone in darkness.

bmordo
bmordo
55 Followers
12