The Evil of Hammond House Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark's tongue gently pushed its way into Angela's mouth, swirling around and caressing her tongue. Her hands roamed down his back and over his bottom. She broke their kiss and lunged her head upward to grasp his earlobe in her teeth. Mark gasped and then returned the pleasure. After kissing all over her ears, he drew a line down her throat and neck to her collarbone. Angela gulped several breaths of air as Mark's attentions sent her into dizziness.

"Mark...Mark," she gasped as his mouth moved past her breastbone to plunge down onto her right bosom.

Angela shifted underneath him as his mouth slid over her nipple. His lips brushed it again and again to make it hard, then his teeth brushed it and grabbed softly at it and then tugged it harder. She arched her back and grunted as loud as she dare. Mark grasped her other bosom and kneaded it, then pinched the nipple between his knuckles. Finally, he switched his oral attentions to it. Angela's whole body shook as he feasted on her breasts.

Leaving her chest ravaged and moist, Mark's line of kisses moved on down past her tummy and to the top of her pubic mound. He drew his lips along the top side of her triangle of dark silk, then along the insides of her legs. He ran them along the short stretch of her exposed buttocks and then brushed them in a quick motion over her open labia. The scent of her arousal was beginning to affect him, intoxicating him more than the brandy ever could, and Angela's whispered passions were begging him to go deeper.

Mark wrapped his arms around her thighs and pulled her legs apart. His hands reached in and pulled her sex open, spreading her labia wide and showing him the deep shaft of her vagina. His tongue started to draw circles around the inside of her slit, occasionally stopping to flick her swollen clitoris, and Angela began to shift her hips in sympathy to his motions. Slowly Mark pushed his tongue further in as it swirled around, plunging deeper and deeper into her birth canal. Her breathing grew harder and faster as she visualized his tongue sliding all the way up to the entrance of her uterus, then she felt something that made her lift her bottom off the rug: Mark had slid a finger in between her buttocks, spreading her juices around, and plunged it into the wrinkled pucker of her anus about an inch. She flung her hands down to his head and grasped it firmly, then arched, bucked and gasped as his appendage wriggled its whole way into her bottom. Now both orifices of her private place were filled and she was rocketing heavenward.

"Mark, uh, oh, Mark..." she grunted, pulling him hard against her sex and grinding it into his face. She could feel her insides twisting into a gathering storm that would soon burst into a hurricane of orgasmic release. Her juices were already beginning to flow and the muscles of her vagina were starting to spasm uncontrollably. Any moment now she would come, and there would be nothing to save Mark from her burning passion.

Mark could sense her impending climax from the quivering walls of her rectum and from the increased flow of her lubrication over his face and chin. He raised a thumb to her clitoris so he could plunge his tongue in as far into her vagina as it would go, then began spinning the finger inside her bottom around and around in big circles to stimulate every nerve she had. This concerted attention pushed Angela Smith over the edge and into the cavernous valley of sexual ecstasy.

She lifted her buttocks completely off the ground and kept them raised, rotating them in time to the waves of her climax. She wanted to restrain herself from screaming, but the pleasure was too intense. At the last second her hand flew to her mouth and shoved a fist in.

"Uhn, Uhhhn! Mark! Ohhhh God! Yes!" she cried in a muffled voice.

Mark was nearly overwhelmed by Angela's passionate outburst. His finger was being clenched relentlessly inside her rectum and her gyrating sex was spreading lubricant all over his face. One hand still held the back of his head while she came, forcing it with incredible strength into her quivering mons. Her explosion seemed to go on and on as Mark pleasured her, but slowly, very gradually, the intensity of his lover's orgasm subsided, and her hips lowered themselves to the ground. Soon after, Angela's intense breathing and the occasional snapping ember from the fire were all that could be heard.

Some time later Angela's fingers were twirling around in Mark's hair as his head lay warmly against her sex, his cheek brushing against her chestnut bush. He could still hear her heartbeat as blood raced through the veins and arteries near her loins, but it wasn't nearly as loud or as fast as it had been just after her orgasm. Then it had been like a powerful ship's engine, throttle full open. Now it seemed peaceful, gentle, restful, almost hypnotic.

"Mark?"

"Yes?" he answered quietly, so as not to disturbed the serenity of the moment.

She sat up, then turned herself onto her knees. Mark did the same. As they embraced, her breasts pressed against him, sending warmth into his body and soul. His penis began to stir and Angela could feel it starting to grow against her pubic hair. His hands dropped to her luscious bottom, clutching it tenderly in his hands. She wrapped her arms around his back and drew him down for a kiss. A long, wet and hot french kiss that caused his temperature to rise, as well as his member. Their silhouette against the fire was beautiful. Two naked forms embraced, kissing in the dim firelight, preparing for the next step in their act of lovemaking.

"Mark, now..." she asked, brushing her kisses over his ear.

His heart seemed to skip a beat as the woman he had desired for so long, but could never seem to grab a hold of, lay back and offered herself to him. Tentatively he reached out and caressed her raised knees.

"Angela, I-I've never..."

"It doesn't matter, Mark," she consoled him.

He reached out for the bathrobe she had taken from his room and fumbled through the pockets. After a moment he pulled out a thin square packet and began to tear it open. Angela smiled.

"You've had that in there all the time?" she asked.

"The whole trip," he said with a shaky voice, and then added: "Call it wishful thinking."

She laughed and then sat back up, reaching out for the packet.

"Actually, It tells me that you're very special to be so considerate."

Mark handed her the square and watched as she opened it the rest of the way.

"The last thing I need is to be a father the first time I make love with a woman, especially you."

Angela caressed his member, making it swell and throb. She reach underneath and cupped his testicles, the source of new life, massaging them tenderly. A drop of pre-come appeared at the tip of his penis and she leaned forward, gently licking the tip of his glans and removing the liquid. Mark gasped and shuddered. Then she slowly rolled the ridged, lubricated condom down the length of his seven inches and checked to make sure there was space at the tip for him to come in. Already the thought of him climaxing was making her wet and she played the image of his bare erection squirting its contents inside her over and over in her mind. Then his words triggered another thought, this time about a baby. Angela knew it was crazy, but the thought of her belly growing with a new life inside her made her even wetter. She imagined her womb expanding, stretching to hold the body of a new human being. She pictured the child emerging from her birth canal and then the doctor laying it in her arms, letting it suckle at her breast. And in all the scenes she pictured Mark standing with her, holding her hand, holding her child. How strange that she should envision him so easily, even though they had never been close before.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked, seeing the far-away look in her eyes.

She blushed and looked down. "Nothing, just...imagining."

After releasing his penis, Angela lay back on the rug. Mark fell in place next to her and they faced each other on their sides. Their arms snaked around one another and deep, passionate kissing ensued. They rolled on the rug together, changing positions and kissing ears, cheeks, necks, throats and chests. She moaned as his mouth once again found her nipples. He suckled like an infant and the image of a baby feeding at her bosom flashed through Angela's mind once more.

"Mark, Mark..." she moaned.

His mouth moved downward, passing around her navel and arriving at her mound. Angela raised her hips and brushed it against his mouth. He kissed her sex several times, but she didn't need to be made wet, she was already well-lubricated. Surprised at her readiness, Mark looked up into her eyes: she had been ready for a long time and now she wanted him. Compelled by the pleading look in her eyes, Mark moved up between her legs on his knees and leaned over her body. Her arms reached up to embrace him and he lowered himself on top of her, sliding his hands under her back to hold her shoulders. Angela's hips shifted and swirled as Mark moved his pelvis, trying to aim his penis for her opening. Soon she felt the rigid tip of his head probing her slit and she pulled her hips back just a bit, allowing it to plunge right into her sex. They both gasped simultaneously.

After a moment of rest, Mark began to push his erection further into Angela's vagina. Slowly he moved it back and forth, easing it into her silky passage. She felt his width pushing her sex open wide. It pumped ever so gently in and out of her, moving deeper into her body. Soon it would penetrate all the way inside her, touching her most intimate depths, and Angela began shaking with anticipation. Mark raised himself above Angela's body. This shifted his position inside Angela and he slid the rest of the way in, bottoming out against her cervix.

"Oh!" she cried out, then looked up into his eyes to let him know she was all right. She could feel the fullness of his manhood within her birth canal, the tip of his penis nestled against the portal to her womb.

Firmly Mark began to thrust inside her. Angela's body went with him, offering no resistance to his movements. Her breasts shook and bounced with each motion, adding to the sensuality of her nakedness. She even began to exhale in gasps with each thrust. Then she could feel his balls hitting against her buttocks, making smacking sounds as the moisture from her vagina began to spread around her cheeks and down into her anus.

"Angela," he hissed. "Angela, God this is so wonderful."

Her eyes met his and in them she could see determination, passion, and something else. "Mark, what are you feeling?"

He lifted his right hand and touched the side of her face, brushing back her hair. "Warmth. Pleasure."

"Anything else?" she wanted to know what that other emotion was that she saw in his eyes.

"Joy?" he responded, as if he was unsure.

Angela raised her hips and began to set up a counter-thrusting motion, meeting his loins with her own each time he pushed into her. Mark picked up the pace of intercourse, but Angela kept up with him. Soon they were making love in a blur, the shaft of his penis pistoning back and forth inside her womanhood. He was very close to coming and almost went over the edge, but instead dropped his thrusting to almost nothing, slowing down the pace of their passion dramatically. He lay his chest against her breasts and they writhed on the floor in the disappearing firelight, kissing deeply and lovingly as their bodies twisted into a single soul.

Mark kissed her ears and neck, whispering to her, while she scratched his back, nearly bringing blood to the surface of his skin.

"Angela, sweet Angela...love you."

She threw back her head and tightened her vaginal muscles, gripping him with all her might. Her bottom began to buck upwards and her fingernails dug into his shoulder blades. Mark dove onto her breasts, kissing and tugging hard at her nipples.

"Yes! Oh Mark, Yes! I love you too!" she cried as her body shivered, wracked with powerful orgasms.

Mark's pace increased for the last mile, thrusting deeply into his beautiful Angela's center of love. He felt the tensions of climax building behind his testicles, up inside his body. Fluids began to churn within his loins and his penis began to swell. His quivering buttocks moved quickly up and down in the amber glow of the coals on the hearth and Angela's breasts rolled like waves, nipples firm as gumdrops. He held her shoulders and her hands ran to his bottom, clenching his cheeks and pulling him deeper into her sex.

"Angela, Angela!" he howled as the moment he had been dreaming of ever since he met her arrived.

Mark felt it first as a burning sensation just beneath his scrotum, then as a series of pulses at the base of his erection. Angela could then feel them as his whole penis began to throb. His breathing became almost like screams as he started to come. Down the pipe of his urethra came the most incredible orgasm he had ever had. The tip of the condom suddenly puffed out as jets of hot, creamy-white semen started to spill into it. More and more came, forcing the fluid to spread down around the shaft of his penis.

Angela could feel the warmth spreading throughout her loins as Mark released his seed. Her mind raced with the image of it spurting against her cervix, then of the millions of little sperm from Mark's testicles swimming furiously into her womb, searching for her monthly egg. The whole baby fantasy passed through her mind again and the image of Mark's presence in it was even stronger than before. This increased her pleasure and arousal and triggered an unexpected orgasm, which swept over her like a tidal wave. Just as the contractions of Mark's prostate gland began to die down, Angela convulsed underneath him and her vagina crushed his now-shrinking member. Soon their waves of climax were dying together and Mark fell slowly against her glistening breasts, kissing her tenderly.

Minutes later they slid apart and Mark lay his head on her bosom. She caressed his face and whispered his name several times, while he lay his left hand near her mound and, as Angela realized before she fell asleep, near her womb as well.

Brenda moaned as Robert rubbed another palmful of warm oil into the smooth skin of her back. His naked body was astride hers, resting on her small but firm bottom. She could feel the roughness of his scrotum pressing against the cleft of her buttocks and the shaft of his erect penis between them. His hands worked the body oil into her tinted skin, making it silky and slippery to his touch. Slowly he brought them down her spine and flanks, then back up again along the sides of her breasts. Eventually he worked his way to Brenda's delicious behind, of which Robert was so fond.

"I've been waiting for this all week," he said joyously.

"Mmmm. Do you think you're the only one?" she asked, lifting her head off the pillow.

Robert chuckled and poured more of the oil into his hand. Gently he applied it to Brenda's smooth globes, kneading it into her beautiful round backside. Easily he worked his fingers down the split between her cheeks, spreading the warmth of the liquid everywhere. As he closed in on her forbidden spot, she raised her rump in the air to help him out. Robert could see Brenda's forest of pitch-black silk and the entrance to her birth canal, as well as the tiny brown flower of her anus, waiting to bud at his touch. He used on finger to smear the oil over her sphincter, watching it open in close in response to his caress. He applied another drop of the love oil to his finger and let it drip into her opening, then he eased the tip of his index finger inside her bottom. Brenda gasped loudly, feeling the digit worming its way into her rectum.

"Oh, God...Robert," she groaned.

Once it was all the way inside her, Robert began pumping it back and forth until it moved easily. Brenda had been learning to relax her muscles and accept his fingers inside her, because tonight was going to be the first time she would take his member inside that part of her body. She had been looking forward to it all week, knowing that Robert was very fond of that kind of loving, but she had been worried that he might be just too big for her. That was why they had been working on getting several fingers inside her all week. Last night they had got three and she almost came from it. Now all he had to do tonight was loosen her up and then they could make love.

Within ten minutes Robert had three clustered fingers buried inside Brenda Xu's anus. She was rocking back and forth, shoving herself over his hand while he twisted and turned his appendages inside her. He could feel the smooth and slippery walls of her rectum with his finger tips. They were fluttering and squeezing, trying to force him out. Slowly, so as not to hurt Brenda, he slid his hand out of her bottom. Then he squirted more oil on his hand.

"Are you ready, Bren?" he asked.

Her voice quavered. "Yes, yes, now Robert."

He moved up behind her body and she spread her legs apart to lower herself into position. Robert clasped his erection with his oiled hand and began to caress it, slicking it up carefully. Then he spread the last of the oil into her anus and put the tube away. He grabbed the base of his penis and guided the head towards her buttocks, wedging it between them. Then he took his hands and parted her cheeks, opening the flower of her bottom, and used his thumb to guide his glans to it. Brenda could feel his swollen cockhead touching her nether opening. The lubricant made it easier than she thought and the helmet-tip of his manhood began to disappear inside the sphincter.

"Uhn, Robert. Oh God, it's going in!"

Her lover put his hands on her hips and slowly pulled her back over his penis. He watched as her beautiful Asian body glided back over him, her beautiful smooth globes, parted in the middle, consuming his manliness. He seemed so huge compared to the width of her body, it was amazing that he could fit inside her at all, but in just about a minute it was completely swallowed by her rectum and now lay nestled within her lower intestine.

"Oh, Bren. God this is incredible. You're so tight. Are you sure I'm not hurting you?"

"No, Robert," she gasped, "it's wonderful, it's so wonderful."

He began to pump his hips, sliding the shaft back and forth inside her. The more he moved the more she was able to relax her muscles, and then she started to use what she had learned all week and began to clench her anus around him, driving him mad.

Soon they found a perfect rhythm for their congress and pleasures were running high. His testicles were slipping and sliding against her dripping vulva. Brenda's hand wandered to her swaying breasts, clutching them and pinching her nipples, then Robert took over that duty for her, so her hand slid directly to her sex. She found her throbbing clitoris and began to massage it. Momentarily she was frigging it hard and fast, driving herself right over the precipice without stopping. Her body began to buck and jerk in tremendous convulsions and Robert felt his penis being clamped and crushed by the muscles of her bowels. Her gasps and grunts were absorbed by the pillow her face was buried into, but none of it was lost on Robert. He listened intently for every 'Robert' and 'love you' she uttered and thrust deeper with each one. Soon he felt his own pleasure centers beginning to stir and the moment of his joy was soon at hand.

"Oh, Bren, my God, Bren. I'm coming Bren, I'm coming! God damn it!"

He reached for the base of his penis and held it as he pulled out of Brenda's body. Quickly she flipped onto her back and slid down so that he was between her legs. He beat his erection furiously and his balls jiggled and slapped against her sex. His member swelled before her eyes and the head looked like it was going to burst, then it did. The eye-slit of his urethra opened and the first of several jets of semen sprayed out of it, sending a foot-long rope of ejaculate across the side of Brenda's face and throat. Another gush spattered his reproductive fluids across both her breasts. Then he aimed higher and sent a stream of his passion into her open mouth and down her chin. Several more spurts scattered semen across her bosoms, tummy and, finally, the last pulses of his orgasm created puddles of his love in her thick pubic hair forest. Moments later, his penis was limp and he was exhausted. He toppled onto his side, next to his loving Brenda. She lay there, panting almost as much as he was, covered in semen and sparkling like a Christmas tree in the light of the small table lamp. They let themselves rest and breath for a while, worn out from the night of intimacy and love.