The Evil of Hammond House Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took her hand and squeezed it. "I think that's a wonderful idea. Part of her will live on in your daughter."

Angela's face fell. "I was hoping, well, praying really, that you might start thinking of her as our daughter."

Mark picked up her hand and kissed it. "I promised I would be here for you and I will. If you want me to be more than that, well, I've thought a lot about that, too. I know it will be hard to deal with the memories, for both of us, but there is help we can get for that. If we can work on it together, then I think I can handle it."

She put her arms around his neck and pulled his mouth down to hers. Mark's hands brushed over her breasts as he reached around to pull her towards him. Soon they were facing each other, breasts against chest, belly against belly, sex against sex.

Angela kissed near his ear. "I know I wasn't ready to be intimate with you after all that happened, but I hope you'll let me make it up to you now."

"Now?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Now. Make love to me now, Mark."

His mouth moved towards her breasts, eliciting moans from his lover. Then it descended over her belly, lacing it with kisses, and into her dark forest. Laying still on her side, Angela lifted her top leg up and allowed him access to her moist sex. Moments later his hands were clutching her buttocks and his tongue was deep within her vagina, her body rolling in ecstasy. Her legs gently held his head as she rocked her hips. It had been so long since he had touched her, and she had been thinking about him a lot while she was away. His touch was very powerful and she came quickly.

Soon he was moving between her legs. Angela remained on her side, which was more comfortable for her, and Mark straddled her bottom leg, lifted the top one, and guided his manhood towards her waiting mound. It parted her soaked labia, penetrating deeply, and Angela felt him hit her inside and she quivered. He began thrusting, moving inside her. He clasped one of her buttocks in one hand and rested the other on her beautiful pregnant belly. His balls rubbed against her inner thigh. Her whole body trembled as she built towards another climax. She felt her organs writhing and tugging, straining against the rush of blood in her loins as it released another orgasm. She cried out, bucking her hips and clenching his penis firmly. Another jolt went through her and this time she gushed from her urethra. Mark was caught off guard, but she encouraged him to continue. He pumped a few more times and she gushed again, the fluid of her orgasm coating their bodies and soaking into the sheets.

"Mark, oh Mark. God Mark, I love you!"

Finally, his pelvis slamming into her again and again, Mark felt himself starting to come. His testicles released their hoarded sperm and sent them into his seminal vesicles, from there his prostate gland began to clench, forcing the sperm and semen to mix and rush down his urethra. They could both feel his erection throb and pulse as ribbons of semen gushed out of the head of his penis and into her birth canal. Six, seven, eight spurts of his thick white cream filled her body. Angela felt it cascading against her cervix and warming her insides as Mark rocked and rolled with her body.

"Oh, Angela! Angela! I love you, too. I love you!" he cried.

The throbbing of orgasm slowly dimmed in their bodies, allowing them to relax and collapse together in each other's arms. They slept that way peacefully, all night.

Six months later, Brenda S. Petri-Smith was born. But hers was not the only new life to begin that day...

THE END

---

Patrick Donovan *

Amateur Romantic E-rotica * Share your passion.