The Evolution of Moira's Marriage Ch. 03

Story Info
Moira dates. Clayton waits. Moira and Lance say I love you.
4.2k words
3.93
26k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
572 Followers

Monday night couldn't come fast enough. My sleep was restless and I had a difficult time focusing at work. After work I went to the gym for my kettlebell class. I arrived home sweaty, tired, and hungry. I felt good about the upcoming evening as Clayton and I had come up with a good plan. He had originally suggested Lance and I dress down and I initially thought it was a good idea, but I changed my mind. It was our first real date and Lance was taking me to dinner before the movies. I wanted to dress up.

So Clayton came up with an alternative plan. Since I was going out he suggested to our daughters he take them out to dinner. He planned their departure to be before Lance's arrival. It was perfect. We especially looked innocent as we gave each other a quick peck on the lips and said goodbye. He told me to tell Lance hello and to enjoy the movie. Each of the girls gave me a quick hug. If either was skeptical they didn't show it. We looked like the model nuclear family.

After they left I finished dressing taking a dozen or more selfies of me. I knew Clayton wanted to be there to help me dress but thought it was a nice way to reward and thank him for helping me get out of the house looking like I was on a date.

My skin is milky white. I avoid tanning and use plenty of sunscreen when I am outside. I don't mind the jokes on the golf course or tennis court about my white complexion because I know how good I look naked. And my face looks a decade younger than my contemporaries.

I took a shot of me naked in front of the mirror followed by one of me in something I never wear, stockings and garter belt. I loved the way it made my coal black bush stand out. The next selfies were of me in panties and then with my bra on. I took some as I applied makeup, did my hair, with my dress on, then my heels, and finally after I brushed my hair and applied a fresh coat of lipstick. I looked and felt like a million bucks.

Lance showed up on time looking tall, dark, and handsome. He was wearing slacks, a dress shirt, and sports coat. When he saw me the look on his face said it all. I fought the temptation to invite him inside for another long make out session but knew if we started we wouldn't make dinner or the movie. And we might get busted if Clayton and the girls got home too soon.

We did hold hands as we walked to his car. He held the door open for me and I got in. He walked around to the driver's side and got in. Inside the car he turned to me and said, "Moira, you look amazing."

I thanked him and told him, "You look very handsome."

He drove us to a restaurant which was quite nice and far enough away there was almost no chance of us running into anyone we knew. On the drive he put his hand on me and I put my hand on top of his.

We chatted about our respective days.

In the restaurant we were seated in a somewhat secluded area and our waiter was smart enough to not hover and to clear his throat before approaching our table. With my wedding and engagement rings on and Lance's off he had to have known or suspected we weren't married to each other.

He asked about my Sunday and I told him about Clayton's miscommunication with me and how we had cleared the air. I didn't go into details and he didn't press me for them which was a relief. We then talked about Saturday night and how good it had been. He ordered a bottle of wine and after our waiter poured it offered a toast, "To us."

I touched my glass to his and repeated, "To us."

After our appetizers and meal he asked if I wanted to share a dessert. I told him I did. He ordered us a grand marnier soufflé. We finished the bottle of wine waiting for our dessert. He told me he had been thinking about me for the past two days. I told him he had been constantly on my mind also. He then confessed to having had a secret crush on me going back to when we first met. I told him I thought there had always been an attraction and asked why he hadn't acted. He held my left hand up, "Because you're married."

I pointed out, "I'm still married."

He countered with, "True, but your marriage is different. Before you were married and unavailable. Now you are married and available."

I couldn't help but blush when he spoke those words because everything he said was true. Before Clayton became my cuck I put a wall around me telling the whole world I was off limits. I was friendly, but not too friendly. I didn't flirt or hint I was easy. Now I did just the opposite and if Lance had picked up on it I was positive other men had too.

Still I hadn't been asked out by anyone and was the one who asked Lance to dinner. Either people thought I wasn't serious when I was flirting or I wasn't being bold enough.

My blush wasn't out of embarrassment or shame, but arousal. To have him confess his secret crush and to boldly make a play for me telling me I was now available and for the taking made me wet, hardened my nipples, and reddened my cheeks.

Dessert came, a grand marnier soufflé, the crème anglaise making me hunger for Lance's cream.

When the bill came I took it from the waiter catching Lance completely off guard. I explained to him it was my way of feeding Clayton's kink. He didn't protest but the picture he had of Clayton's kink was crystal clear. He chuckled but not in a cruel way saying how much more he liked Clayton now that he was dating his wife.

Back in his car he and I exchanged a few very heated kisses. He suggested we skip the movies and go directly to his place. I said, "I'd like that too."

Clayton and I had never lived on our own. We had moved from our parents' house to our apartment which we soon outgrew as I had a baby within a year. Lance lived in a very upscale condo. We took the elevator in the parking garage to his condominium. On the way up we kissed.

He unlocked the door using a keypad and insisted I go in first. I walked in and my first thought was how much Clayton would love to have a bachelor pad like Lance's. He allowed me to walk around and tour his place on my own while he made us Irish coffees. His bedroom was very manly; the bed king sized. I imagined myself on that bed with Lance on top of me. I was glad he hadn't accompanied me because it wouldn't have taken much persuasion on his part to have me naked in his bed.

I checked out the bathroom followed by his office, den, and made my way back to the living room where I found Lance just finishing preparing the Irish coffees. He sprayed whip cream to the top of each cup and suggested we go sit on the couch. He put the mugs down on the coffee table and sat down beside me. He picked up a remote and with the click of a button Frank Sinatra's voice filled the room.

Another click of a button and the lights went from bright to dim. This was his make out pad I thought wondering but not really caring how many women he had applied the same moves to. At that moment I just wanted it to be my turn to go to my grave saying I had spent an evening in Lance's love shack.

He turned to me and asked, "Where were we?" Tilting my chin up with one hand he pressed his mouth to mine. As we kissed I thought just how good he was at kissing. There was something about the way he kissed which was so different from Clayton who was no slouch at kissing and any of the other men I had kissed before Clayton.

His fingers I quickly discovered were very nimble leading me to later comment, "You should have been a pickpocket."

I shouldn't have been surprised. It was well known he had a reputation as a ladies' man. Practice makes perfect and I was certain he had perfected his moves practicing them on dozens of ladies.

Using his right hand he proceeded to second base cupping, kneading, caressing the entirety of my left breast before zeroing in on my nipple which my very thin bra did nothing to protect from his fingers. He twisted my nipple to make it harder and then used the tip of his index finger to rapidly stroke the very end of my nipple. He had me squirming with pleasure all the while keeping his mouth pressed against mine.

So focused was I on the pleasure he was giving me through my right nipple I didn't notice his left hand until he had the back of my dress unzipped to my waist and my bra unsnapped.

I remember feeling his hand on my bare back but not remembering how it got there. A minute later and both his hands were on my shoulders as he peeled the front of my dress down my arms. I remember bending my arms to help him expose me. The bra followed the dress and now he resumed pleasuring my left breast while kissing his way down to my right.

I thought rather indelicately, "Fuck. He is good," and moaned to let him know I liked what he was doing.

"You have magnificent tits Moira," he said.

"Thanks. They're all yours. And you have very talented fingers."

I swore I detected a smirk when we exchanged glances a few seconds later. He was quite sure of his abilities. I should have been mad at being relegated to a piece of meat that if he pushed the right buttons would give up its treats, but I wasn't. He was what he was, a Casanova.

He resumed feasting on my breasts. I thought to myself, "He certainly knows his way around a pair of tits."

His right hand caressed the inside of my right knee.

He took his mouth off of my breast just long enough to ask, "Silk?" referring to my stockings.

I moaned, "Yes".

He took his mouth off my nipple again to say, "I love the feel of silk."

"Me too."

I opened my thighs inviting him to explore higher. As his hand moved up he learned I wasn't wearing pantyhose and I was using a garter belt to hold up my stockings. The touch of silk gave way to the flesh of my inner thighs. I was definitely ready for him to pet me.

He pulled the crotch of my panties to one side, slid his middle finger into me, and rubbed my very prominent and hard clitoris with his thumb. I thought he was going to bring me to orgasm, but he had other ideas backing off the moment he sensed I was about to. Somehow his left hand got under my dress and while fingering me with his right tried to peel my panties down with his left. I was happy I chose stockings and a garter belt because he physically couldn't pull them down unless he unsnapped all twelve suspenders.

I told him hoping I sounded like I had some willpower left but also to keep him from tugging at my panties, "No, just third base. No home runs tonight."

I knew my resistance wasn't strong and if he had kept pulling at my panties I would have been the one unsnapping the suspenders so he could get them off of me. He quit pulling at my panties, didn't argue, and returned to taking me to the edge of orgasm.

I don't remember if it was the fourth or fifth time of making me also climax, but he abruptly removed his hand and said, "Let's take a break."

I pleaded with him sounding I know frustrated, "But I was so close. You're driving me crazy."

That smirk he made when he smiled should have annoyed me but did just the opposite. Clayton wasn't the only in our marriage who liked a strong hand. Lance's domination and arrogance appealed to me.

He pointed to the mug, "Drink your coffee."

It was lukewarm, but I didn't care. It tasted good, made creamy after the whipped cream dissolved. I could taste the whiskey but it wasn't overpowering, adding to the coffee's flavor instead of overwhelming it.

He fully dressed and me with my upper body completely exposed enjoyed our coffees. I had cooled down, but I was dying to orgasm.

He then surprised me by announcing it was his turn. He told me to take off my dress.

I did clad now in garters, stockings, and panties.

"Let me take a look."

I posed for him.

"You have a beautiful body, Moira. Peaches and cream is what your skin reminds me of. You are one of those women made to have babies because I can't find a stretch mark on you."

I joked back, "You're not looking hard enough." His praise made feel really good about myself. Clayton gave me plenty of compliments, but it was different hearing them from Lance.

"Now I want you to kneel."

He stood up as I knelt.

"Undo my pants Moira."

I had his belt unfastened, slacks unsnapped and unzipped and down around his ankles along with his underwear in seconds. Unlike Saturday night his cock was soft. I wondered if I didn't arouse him. Soft his cock was still imposing longer and thicker than Clayton's penis was hard.

Instead of saying suck it he said, "You know what to do."

I decided to employ a trick of my own going for his scrotum. He opened his legs wide and I opened my mouth really wide taking one testicle and sucking it, followed by the other. Unlike Clayton there was no way I could get both of his eggs in my mouth.

His cock got a little longer and fuller but didn't inflate.

"That's enough," he groaned. "Do my cock before it gets hard."

I took his cock into my mouth which was deep. My nose was pressed against his pubes which tickled. I didn't have a strong gag reflex which was good because his cock was down my throat.

"Very good, Moira, but I want to sit down."

My mouth remained glued to his cock as he sat down. I was on my hands and knees my head angled up to better align my mouth and throat six inches of semi erect cock down my throat. His bottom at the edge of the sofa and his hands on the side of my head he started thrusting his cock back and forth.

He also began to grow. What had been easy for me suddenly wasn't. My mouth he stretched wide and my throat felt choked from the inside. My eyes watered. I wanted to gag but couldn't and my salivary glands were in overdrive. He pulled out just enough for me to get some air into my lungs.

"Breathe through your nose Moira. You're doing fine. Don't worry about the spit on the floor."

For the first time in my life I really deep throated a man. Hard he was over eight inches and thick. He grunted with each thrust in and I exhaled and inhaled with each thrust out. My lips were raw from protecting his cock from my sharp teeth. I was as turned on as he was loving being his cock sucking whore. What offended me when said by Clayton excited me when I linked it to Lance.

He announced he was coming and sped up his thrusts then held my head tight. I could feel his cock contract but unlike the first time there was nothing to taste. His cum he deposited directly down my esophagus. I later imagined my lips wrapped around his cock as my labia, my mouth, throat, and esophagus as my vagina, and my stomach as my fertile womb being fertilized by his potent sperm.

Finished he didn't pull his cock out but let it get softer still fucking my mouth. When he finally extracted it I was one part relieved and two parts wanting it back.

"That was excellent Moira. Now I have a surprise for you."

He kicked his pants and boxers off, got up and walked to a closet where he removed a box.

He placed it on the floor and took the lid off revealing what looked like a saddle.

"It's a Sybian, but one custom ordered."

He knelt on the floor where he plugged it in, got up and fished out of a plastic bag a very big dildo.

"This is a mold of my cock. I know you want to orgasm, but that you don't want to go all the way. This is a compromise. You'll get to experience a likeness of me with me."

He snapped it on to the base and said, "Climb on."

It was then I had a choice to make.

I unsnapped my suspenders while he watched then peeled my panties off.

"Come here," he said, pressing his face to my bush, his hands cupping my buttocks. He kissed my pubis, told me I smelled delicious, and ran his tongue forcefully up my slit. I opened my legs wanting more. Other than Clayton no man had ever licked me. He stopped even as I pushed his head forward.

Now I was really wet and glad because Lance's likeness looked so big.

I straddled the machine, grabbed Lance's likeness, put it between my labia, and wondered if I would hurt myself if I just impaled it the length of my vagina.

Lance cautioned me to stop. He reached into the bag and took out a spray bottle. He squirted it on the dildo.

"Lube," he explained, "but specially formulated."

I didn't ask him what he meant but placed the dildo head against my vagina and just stood there giving my vagina time to adjust to something much bigger than Clayton or any of the dildos he used on me.

He grabbed the control box and turned it on.

"Moira, unlike a regular Sybian the base pistons up and down in addition to going round and round, backwards and forwards. Let me bring Lance to you."

Lance thrust upwards and backwards a quarter inch, then half an inch, then three quarters, and finally an inch, but while he was going up and down he was also doing what no cock could do, spinning completely around his base, and moving fore and aft. I wondered how high he could thrust.

Lance hadn't been lying because the Sybian was proving to be a real treat. He handed me the controls and explained how to use them. It didn't take me long to get the hang of them and I quickly discovered Lance could thrust upwards four inches. He was now halfway in me and feeling very good. My pussy was creaming, its juices literally pouring out of me.

Lance reached over and grabbed my phone out of my purse.

I asked, "What are you doing?"

"Helping you feed Clayton's kink. If this is what it takes to be your boyfriend it's a small price to pay."

His words sounded so sweet bringing me nearly to tears. He understood the baggage I brought to our relationship but he accepted it. He began to snap photos of me with four inches of his likeness fucking in and out of me. My legs were tiring and I was confident I could handle at least a couple more which was Clayton's size, but considerably thicker.

I slowly sunk down still afraid to bottom out.

"Moira, three inches to go. You can do it."

I thought, "Three? Does that mean I have only five of him in me or is he nine, not eight, inches long?"

I had met the challenge of deep throating his entire length earlier so I thought, "Go for it."

I sunk completely down on Lance letting myself be impaled the full length of his cock.

I wasn't really paying attention to my cell phone he was holding up as I was focused on the dildo that was now plunging in and out, rotating round and round, and going back and forth and the pleasure it was giving me.

His voice barely registered and I watched him through eyes nearly closed.

"That a girl, Moira. You did it. I'm all the way in you. Feel good?"

"Huh huh," I mumbled, "I did it."

He put the phone down, took the controls from my hand, and embraced me. I wrapped my arms around him as Lance fucked me. And he fucked me better than any man had ever fucked me. We exchanged a deep French kiss as his hands caressed my breasts, his fingers squeezing, pulling, twisting, and pinching my nipples.

Resting completely on the pad I noticed the seat vibrated also going back and forth. I didn't need it to climax but I didn't shy from letting it sensually sand my clitoris. I broke from our kiss and shouted out, "Oh God, oh God, oh God," before climaxing.

Normally I'm not multiorgasmic needing a break between orgasms. My boyfriend, Lance, would have none of that. He lowered the dildo's movements to being almost imperceptible and then slowly increased the motions bringing me within minutes back up the mountain, then down, then up, then down, then up, then down until I begged him to stop. I couldn't handle another orgasm. Each had been more intense than the last until they were almost painful, but it was a pain I craved.

He turned off the machine and we hugged.

Whispering into his ear I told him, "That was incredible. I am really looking forward to experiencing the real thing. Thanks for being so patient."

He nuzzled me back, "You're welcome. Trust me the real thing will be better. For you I'll do anything."

Miguel59
Miguel59
572 Followers
12