The Evolution of Patricia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steve1613
Steve1613
729 Followers

But when she looked up, his face was turned away from her. He was obviously waiting until she was prepared for him to see her. "Hello. I didn't know anyone was around."

He smiled and said "Obviously. I am sorry to disturb you. I was just going to take a break from riding. Since this spot is occupied, I will move on."

"NO" she said, much more loudly than she intended. "We can share the spot. Besides, I have some wine I am not going to finish. Would you like some?"

"Why. Thank you. I am thirsty. It is not hot out, but I did get thirsty from my ride."

Getting down from his horse, he walked over to her. He was taller than she by a few inches. A little older too, with enough grey in his hair to make him look distinguished but not too old. His body was trim but didn't look like he was an exercise fanatic. Just right, as a matter of fact.

As she was looking him over, it was obvious he was doing the same to her. Suddenly their eyes met. It was clear that both liked what they saw. Blushing, she looked down. Embarrassed by her thoughts, but a little turned on too.

They sat down, side by side. She poured him a glass of wine and took some more herself. As they sipped the wine, they talked about horses, the weather, the countryside, and each other. She told him she was just visiting her childhood home. He told her he was here for a vacation at a friend's house nearby. They removed their shoes to let their toes play in the grass. It was so pleasant.

Suddenly, the conversation stopped. They just looked at each other, staring deep into the other's eyes. She didn't know if it was love or lust she felt. But she knew right then, she had to feel his hand on her and his cock inside her. It was almost overwhelming. He must have felt the same.

His hand came up and caressed her cheek. She leaned into that hand and sighed contentedly. His face came toward her and their lips met. It was as though electricity flowed from one to the other. Their tongues touched and then played together in the warm confines of their kiss.

His hand moved down from her face to cup her breasts. They were strong hands, so much like her dream lover. He caressed her breasts and fondled her nipples before beginning to unbutton her blouse. They parted from their kiss and she helped him take off her blouse. When he first saw her breasts, he gasped at their beauty. His hands reached for her nipples, rolling them between his fingers before moving down to take them, one by one into his mouth. As he sucked on her nipples, she began unbuttoning his shirt. As she revealed his chest, her hands started to explore under his shirt before finishing taking it off. He continued to suck on her nipples, sending waves of pleasure down to her pussy. He nipped gently at a nipple, the sudden light pain causing her to gasp.

Then he kissed her hungrily. It seemed that their mouths were one. His hands caressed her all over before moving to the buttons holding her pants together. He began to unbutton them but had trouble due to her position. Sensing this, Patricia moved slightly, freeing the buttons and herself from the confines of her normal world. She had never done something like this before, but she couldn't help herself. She was swept up in the moment.

At last, he finished unbuttoning her pants. She lifted her bottom from the grass so he could slide her pants off. With them came her panties, damp from her excitement. Soon he was running his fingers through the dark hair above her pussy. One finger strayed to caress her slit. She gasped. She was so hot! She had never been this turned on before and may never be so turned on again. It was incredible!

She reached for his pants, fumbling with his zipper she finally got the zipper down and freed his manhood from the confines it was straining to break out of. She grasped it in her hot hand, stroking its length, feeling its hardness. He pulled his pants down and with a suddenness that surprised them both, he plunged into her sweet pussy. His passage was made easy by the wetness he had conjured. After the first furious thrust, he slowed his stroke down and they enjoyed the feeling of him sliding in and out of her.

He once again lowered his head to her nipples and stared sucking in time to his thrusts. The feeling was incredible! She came almost immediately. Her cries of passion scaring a crow from where it watched these two people making love in the grass.

He continued to suck on her nipples as he moved in and out of her. She came again and again before she felt him tense up. When he came, it was explosive and she came again. He dropped spent onto her body, taking his weight on his elbows but remaining inside her. For a few moments they rested in that land where pleasurable exhaustion leaves you, aware of your feelings and your partner but nothing else in the world.

Gradually they became aware again. Kissing gently, they rolled onto their sides where he continued to caress her body. They lay like that for an eternity until they realized it was getting dark.

Getting up, they dressed; stopping to kiss and caress each other after each piece of clothing was put back on.

They gathered their horses and mounted up, going their separate ways home. They did not speak of meeting again nor get telephone numbers. Instinctively, they knew that this had been a magical moment, one they would never find again. It was a moment to treasure for the rest of their lives.

She realized she didn't even know his name but she knew his face and his body intimately, that was enough. She was content.

Chapter 4: Making a New Life

She stayed a couple of weeks back home in the bayou. That time made her realize how much she missed the place. So she read the want ads in the Sunday paper and sent in her resume for a couple that looked interesting. The very next day she was pleasantly surprised to be called for an interview. The interview was a great success! Before she left, the manager took her around to introduce her to some of the staff. He even introduced her as someone he hoped would take the job. Sure enough, he called her the next morning and made a formal job offer. The salary was great, better than she had ever made before. Better yet, the job was just what she was looking for and had great promotion potential. Of course she accepted.

So she went back to her place in LA and immediately gave notice to the landlord. On Monday she walked into her office and gave her two weeks notice there. She had been stifled in that place and felt no regrets about leaving it. The next few weeks were a whirlwind of packing, tying up loose ends, and internet searches for a new place back home. She lucked into a nice little cottage that was on the grounds of a mansion. She talked to the elderly couple who owned the place and found an immediate connection with them. It was as though they were lost relatives. That made her feel so much better. While she had family in the area, it would be nice to have someone who cared about her living within shouting distance. LA had made her aware of how vulnerable a single woman could be.

It was Patricia's first day going to her new job. She was so excited to be starting a new life in a new city. She had been told that traffic was really bad due to construction, so she was taking the bus to work today. She had looked up the bus route but was a little unsure about where to get off. She asked the bus driver but he just mumbled something that she couldn't hear. Sitting down, she heard a man's voice say "Don't mind Sam. He never talks to anybody but he is always on time. Where do you get off, maybe I can help?" With that, Patricia turned to her seat mate and, for the first time, noticed this handsome black man. He was perhaps 40 with a strong face moderated by a twinkle in his eyes. "Thank you. I looked it all up but now I am not so sure."

"I understand, it was that way for me my first time on the bus. Where are you going?"

"22nd and Aims. I work at the Plaza Building."

"Oh, I work near there. Just get off when I do."

With that, they exchange names (his was Charles) and chat about the area where they both will be working.

"Well, here you are. I guess you don't know what time you are leaving. But if you get off about 5 there is a 5:15 bus. That's the one I usually take."

"Thanks. I hope to see you then."

With a nice start to her new adventure, Patricia strode confidently into her new place of employment. She asked the receptionist where to find Mr. Brandon, her new boss and was directed to the 15th floor. As she got off the elevator, he was there to greet her. "Patricia. Welcome! I can't tell you how anxious we've all been for you to start. We've been swamped recently and really need someone with your talents. But first, let me turn you over to HR for orientation." That began a whirlwind morning of filling out forms, listening to presentations on benefits and what the company did. There were 5 other people in her orientation session and all of them were really nice. After a nice lunch provided by the company, she was sent back to see Mr. Brandon.

"Mr. Brandon, here I am ready to get started."

"First, it is not Mr. Brandon. I am Fred. We don't use last names much around here. We're pretty informal, people are valued for their skills, not their titles. With that, I am going to turn you over to Charley. She has been doing your job in addition to her own for two months now and, boy, is she excited you are here."

It was almost 5:30 before Patricia got out of the office that day. It had been one of the most exhilarating days of her life but now she just needed to sit. Leaving the building, she realized she had missed her bus and the next one wasn't for an hour. Noticing a restaurant across the street, she made her way over there but was dismayed when she realized how crowded it was. Figuring it would be impossible to get a table, she walked over to the bar to get a glass of wine to sip while considering her options. As she approached the bar, she heard her name being called.

"Patricia, isn't it? Did you miss the bus too? One problem with Sam being on time, he leaves exactly when he is supposed to and won't wait a second longer. Are you here for dinner? It will be impossible to get a table now, but I have some pull with the maitre de and he is setting a table up for me in the back. Would you do me the honor of joining me?" It was Charles from this morning. Patricia was flustered by his manners and by how excited she felt seeing him again. She couldn't believe it, but his voice made her wet! Taking her silence as agreement, he took her elbow and guided her toward the back of the restaurant where his table was. "It's a good thing I got up to wash my hands or I never would have seen you." When they reached his table, she understood what he meant. The table was in a dark out of the way nook that looked like it was used for storage at times. But it was quiet and very private. Better yet, it had a curtain that Charles pulled across to shut the world out before drawing her chair out for her to sit.

Very quickly, the waiter arrived with a bottle of white wine. "Terry, as you can see I have been joined by this lovely lady. Can you bring another place setting? Oh, and bring her the special too. I hope you don't mind my ordering for you?" He said as he turned back to her.

"No, I am sure whatever you ordered will be fine. The smells in this place are heavenly."

Within minutes, the waiter had returned with a place setting. He quickly set the table and poured the wine.

"How do you have so much influence here, Charles?"

"Well, if you won't tell. I own 25% of this place. My brother is the owner and chef. I was the one that told him about this location and, as you can see, it worked out very well for both of us. I work just down the street and often stop in for lunch."

As she sipped her wine, she noticed his eyes on her. It made her tremble, she wanted him so much! The table was very small and his let was touching hers. She made no attempt to draw away, in fact, she moved a little closer. This was her whole new life and she was going to take advantage of it!

He put his hand on her knee when he leaned forward to pour more wine. She didn't react, so he just left it there. Soon his fingers were wandering a little, mostly just rubbing her skin. It was so soft. She was incredibly turned on by his touch.

Then the waiter arrived with their food, but he didn't remove his hand right away. When the waiter left, Patricia sensed that he was reluctant to remove it, but needed it to eat with. So she reached under the table to squeeze his hand, sending a signal that showed his hand was welcome there again later. They proceeded to eat and talk. The sexual chemistry in the air was intense. Even the waiter seemed to notice it as he quickly left each time he poked his head in to check on them.

After dinner, he ordered some dessert wine with a plate of cheese. As soon as the waiter poured the wine and left, Charles' hand was back on her leg. It was obvious that he was aroused. His hand moved steadily up her leg and under her skirt. Then he started rubbing the skin on the inside of her thighs. Looking into her eyes, he could tell she both wanted him to continue and was afraid at how fast things were moving. Their conversation faltered, neither could think very well. But then Patricia moved her legs apart to allow him better access to her warm, secret spot. He took her hand in his and kissed it. She blushed and took a sip of her wine, a rather large sip.

His hand moved further up and began to brush her crotch. She knew he could feel how wet it was and knew she wanted him. He bent over the table and kissed her. Her response was immediate! Her mouth opened and she shoved her tongue was into his mouth. The kiss seemed to last forever. His hand gave up all pretense of just rubbing her leg; it was now rubbing her pussy. Her legs parted even further and he slid a finger under her panties to find her clit. He started rubbing and flicking it. She put her head back and moaned softly.

He told her to lift her hips. She asked why but lifted them anyway. He took both hands and slid her panties down. She looked a little embarrassed when they fell to the floor but when he shoved two fingers in her pussy and started pumping, she went wild with excitement. Her hand reached out to grasp his cock. It was so big! She rubbed the shaft up and down. His moans quickly joined hers.

At that moment the waiter poked his head in. Somewhat hoarsely, Charles said "Thanks Terry. We don't need anything. In fact, could you give us some privacy for a while? I'll let you know when we need anything."

During this conversation, his fingers never left her pussy and hers never left his cock. It was almost like they were glued there not to be withdrawn until they had each climaxed. But then Charles moved the plates and glasses off the table onto the sideboard. Then he stood up and pulled her up by her hands.

Taking her face between his hands, he kissed her deeply. She could smell her juices on his fingers and it just made her more excited, it that was at all possible. Dropping to her knees, she unzipped his pants and freed his aching cock. There was a drop of precum on the tip and her tongue, almost by it's own volition, flicked out to lick it up. It was salty, contrasting to the sweetness of the wine. Wanting more, she took the head into her mouth, sucking it deep into her throat. She had never done anything like this before but it was as though all her inhibitions had left her. She had to have this magnificent man and NOW!

But then he reached down to draw her up again. He kissed her again as he raised her skirt above her waist. He backed her up against the table and reached around to gently lift her on to the table. Still kissing her, he drove his cock into her hot, wet pussy. It slid in as though it belonged there. Her pussy clenched it and wouldn't let it go. They stood like that for a while, kissing, his hands wandering over her breasts. He reached around and unzipped her top, then unfastened her bra. Her magnificent breasts tumbled out into his waiting hands. As he fondled her nipples, she unclenched her pussy enough for him to start pumping in and out of her. Then he bent over and sucked a nipple into his mouth. He timed his sucking to match the strokes of his cock in and out of her pussy. She was driven wild with the sensations. Luckily she still had enough sense of mind to stifle her moans. The last thing she wanted was for this incredible experience to be interrupted. He lifted his mouth from her nipples and began to make love to her mouth again. Their tongues intertwining again and again. "Later I will show you what else I can do with my tongue." he whispered into her ear as he came up for breath.

His strokes, which had been slow and deep, began to get faster. She knew he was going to cum. So was she. As they came together, the world seemed to disappear amid the sensations washing over them. Finally, the world began to penetrate their little world again. They could hear the clatter of plates and the murmuring of voices of the other patrons. But they stayed together until his cock slipped from her incredibly wet pussy, too soft to hold itself in.

He gently lifted her off the table and helped her smooth down her skirt before turning her around to fasten her clothes back up. They both knew that this was just the beginning of the evening. But they needed more privacy for the fun that was yet to be. She tucked his cock away and zipped him up again.

He poked his head out the curtain and yelled "Terry, we're done. Just put it on my tab. We have to get going." With that, he took her hand and led her out of the restaurant to hail a cab.

On the taxi ride home, his hands were all over her as were hers on him. It was like they couldn't get enough of each other. He lived in an apartment on the 10th floor. They were so hot and heavy in the elevator they almost stopped it between floors. The only thing that stopped them was a child getting on. That cooled them down enough for them to get to his apartment. But once inside, their clothes were immediately stripped away. It was as if they had not even had them on. He gripped one of her luscious DD breasts with both hands and lifted it to his face. Taking her nipple in his mouth, he sucked on it, flicked his tongue over it repeatedly before lightly biting it. The sensations made her cum, they were so intense! Then he stood back upright and took both nipples in his hands. Looking deep into her eyes, he started flicking them again and again before squeezing them between thumb and forefinger. She had never felt something like that before. It hurt but it also felt so erotic.

Grabbing his rock hard cock in her hands, she sank to her knees. She stopped to examine his magnificent tool. It was 8 inches long but slender. Noticing some pre cum on the tip, her tongue snaked out to capture that dewy substance. Then she engulfed the whole cock, taking it deep into her throat. She had never deep throated a man before and didn't realize she could. But right then, she felt she could and would do anything. She bobbed her head up and down his cock, pausing now and again to run her tongue up its length to finally swirl over the head. It wasn't long before he could no longer contain himself. She felt his balls swell and knew he was going to cum soon. Not wanting to miss the flavor of his cum, she moved his cock out of her throat and into her mouth. But he had other ideas; he withdrew his cock from her mouth. "Open wide." he said. With that he proceeded to spurt what seemed a river of cum into her waiting mouth. She swallowed it as fast as she could be some dribbled down her chin. When he was done, her tongue snaked out to retrieve the last of that precious substance.

Steve1613
Steve1613
729 Followers