The Ex-Boyfriend Ch. 05

Story Info
Wife and boyfriend return home and fun continues.
4.5k words
4.52
119.5k
91
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife immediately walked up to me and we kissed passionately. Maybe it was my imagination but I thought I could taste something different on her lips. She looked radiant, more vibrant and alive than I have ever seen her. I held her tight and told her that I loved her so much for understanding my fantasy and making it possible. She responded that she loved me for encouraging her to do what she did and then said that we were not done with everything that I fantasized about. She hoped that I didn't mind having Ed come home with her, but after what had happened during the last day, she didn't want the feeling to end quite yet. I told her that I felt the same way and I was looking forward to the next phase in this new relationship. I looked over her shoulder and saw Ed smiling while listening to what we were saying.

As we held each other Laura ran her hand down to my crotch and after noting that my penis was rock hard, said that it appeared that my cock agreed with shat I had just told her. I told her that in this case actions speak just as strongly as words and I was ready to do what she had told me she wanted just over an hour ago. I ran my hands down her back, over her ass and along her legs. Finally I worked my fingers under her skirt and up to her panties. As I felt her crotch, her panties were wet and her pussy seemed to be hot to the touch. I ran my middle finger under the elastic around her legs and slid it into her pussy. It was wet, but also a little more sticky than usual when she was excited. I guessed than some of the cum that Ed had shot into her pussy less than two hours earlier was still in there. She said "so, my love, do you like how my pussy feels after it's been fucked long and hard by a big cock? Do you like the feel of Ed's cum deep up in there? Would you like to feel it sliding along your cock while you fuck me? Do you want to make love to me with another man's cum still fresh inside my pussy?" I was surprised by her blunt comments, but excited that she was obviously getting into this more than I could have ever expected. I took my fingers out of her pussy and raised them up to coat her lips as I pulled back from our kiss. Then I leaned back in, catching them between our lips and slowly licking them clean, savoring the taste.

I told her that I wanted to fuck to her more than ever before. I wanted Ed to watch me make love to my beautiful wife, and not just fuck her, to show him how much I really loved her. He may have a bigger cock than me, but he did not love her like I did and she did not feel the same way about him as she did with me. It is one thing to feel physically connected, but the emotional connection trumps everything else and that is what we have. I wanted her to feel more of a connection than she felt the last night with Ed.

I took her by the hand and lead her to the bedroom. I laid her on the bed and kissed her while cupping her big beautiful breasts with both of my hands. I ran my hands up on down her body and began to undress her. First came her top and she reached back to unhook her bra letting her beautiful breast fall free. I immediately kissed them taking her nipples between my lips causing them to get hard and extend into my mouth. I them reached down to unzip her skirt, pulling it down her legs. Now the only thing between me and her pussy was her wet cum soaked panties. I moved down between her legs, knelling beside the bed so my face was at the perfect height to view what I longed to see close up. I had seen what Ed's cock had done to her last night and earlier this morning, and I wanted to see up close how her pussy had been used and abused. As I moved my face down between her legs I could smell the combination of Ed's cum and Laura's pussy juices. The odor was different than I had ever experienced and it added to my already high state of arousal knowing how it came to be. I saw that some of their combined juices had already dried to a cream colored powder around the edges of Laura's panties. However the middle of her panties was still wet giving off the odor that I was smelling.

Laura asked me if I liked what I saw. "You like that, don't you babe. How about this?" With that, she pulled her panties to the side. Her pussy lips were swollen, red, and glistening. "You just had a taste a few minutes ago. Don't you want to feast on me, now? Please, I need your tongue on my clit and in my pussy."

I reached up, grabbed the sides of her panties and pulled them down her legs. When I had it off I brought it up to my mouth, tonguing the inside of the crotch. I watched as my wife's eyes flamed with lust. Then I dropped down between her thighs, spread them wide, and took a close look at what Ed's pounding had done to my wife's sweet cunt.

As I ran my tongue up and down her slit she screamed out, "Oh god Jim...aahhhh, aahhhh, aahhhh."

Laura was cumming again! It was a small one, but I felt the rhythmic pulsing I knew so well and, then, the sudden increase in wetness as she peaked. As familiar as it was, there was something very different, too—how she tasted. Then I realized that she probably still had lots of Ed's cum deep inside her. She was right: I'd just had a taste a few minutes ago. Now I was feasting. My mind was reeling. This was it—I was eating another man's cum straight out of my wife's pussy!

Overcome with the excitement, the newness, and the exotic—for me, at least—eroticism of it all, I hungrily, greedily lapped at the liquid seeping from her, trying to catch every drop. Sometimes Laura's pussy juice is sweet and eating her is like eating a ripe peach; other times, especially when it's mixed with my cum, it has a musky, earthy flavor—like portobello mushrooms. This time it was more like the latter, but with a tart, tangy essence, and I couldn't get enough of it!

I felt my cock throbbing and I knew copious amounts of pre-cum were dribbling out. Had Laura touched me in any way, I would've cum instantly. As it was I found it hard to hold back.

"Mmmmmm, my sweet lover! You really seem to like the taste of another man's cum mixed with mine!"

I just nodded, thrusting my tongue deep in, looking for still more.

All this time, Ed had been lying next to us, watching intently and slowly stroking himself. I felt a shift and looked up to see him kneel at Laura's face, his cockhead teasing her lips. She grabbed his dick and licked up and down the shaft before opening wide and taking him fully into her mouth.

Ed groaned in appreciation and as I continued to lick Laura's clit I watched as she sucked him. I knew by the look on her face that my lovely wife was in heaven. She had me sucking her pussy and Ed's huge cock in her mouth. Ed began to thrust, fucking my wife's face while I started flicking my tongue rapidly over her clit. I knew that's what she wanted and I felt her thighs begin to quiver in what I knew signaled the onset of still another orgasm. She reached down with one hand, grabbing the back of my head and holding it firmly against her mound as she thrust up, rubbing her clit and cunt lips against my mouth.

"Oh, god, oh god, oh god! I'M CUMMING!" she screamed as her entire body arched up stiffly, shaking and shuddering as her orgasm washed over her. For what must have been close to a minute, her body quivered uncontrollably in spasms of intense bliss. Long, keening cries of pleasure echoed off the bedroom walls.

And to my utter surprise and delight, several forceful streams of hot, sweet liquid gushed out. I tried to catch as much as I could, but when her spasms eased my entire face, my neck, and the upper part of my chest were soaked, as were her thighs, her ass, and the sheets under her.

I rose up and was about to say something when I realized she'd gone completely limp. Her eyes were closed, and she seemed to be gasping for breath. For a split second I wondered if she'd passed out, but then I saw the smile on her face as she shuddered one last time, then opened her eyes, looked at me, and whispered, "I love you!"

My cock was rock hard and I wanted to fuck her badly, but Laura was calling the shots and if she wanted Ed's cock filling her pussy right now then that was o.k. by me. Ed and I switched places and I watched as he positioned himself between her and aimed his huge, hard cock at her opening. I leaned down to kiss her, knowing that just seconds ago her lips were wrapped around Ed's big cock. My own cock throbbed as Laura thrust her tongue in my mouth, sharing the salty, musky taste of that monster.

"I know you want to fuck me, lover," she said, "but I know what you really want is to fuck me after Ed has filled me up again. You want to feel that hot, thick sap all around your cock, gliding over the head and down the shaft as you pump me. Don't you?"

"Oh, god, yes!" I groaned into her mouth as she squeezed my balls and ran her finger over teasingly over my ass.

I looked down and saw Ed about to slide his big cock into my wife's hot wet pussy. He slowly eased it into her, inch by inch, until he was all the way in balls deep. Laura groaned as she felt his cock fill her completely.

'Yeah, you love seeing that, don't you? It's even hotter than before when you saw it on the webcam!"

I groaned again, my eyes fixed on Ed's cock thrusting slowly in and out of my wife's cunt, her lips stretching wide around his shaft and spreading her own wetness all along its length. I watched as he pulled out almost completely, my wife's labia sliding up over the crown, before he eased back in all the way.

Laura ran her fingers up along the sides of my cock and spread the slippery drops oozing from my slit all around the head. I didn't really need any more stimulation as finally watching my long time fantasy playing out right in front of me was almost more than I could handle.

I was on emotional as well as sensory overload as I watched my wife begin to fuck her ex-boyfriend right next to me. I could tell she loved the feeling of being filled up by Ed's big dick. She began to moan and told him to fuck her harder. He didn't need much encouragement and began to step up the pace of his thrusts. As he fucked her harder she responded by wrapping her hand around my cock and pulling me up to her face.

I knew this was her dream come true--having two cocks inside her at the same time. It had been mine, too. The sound of Ed's thighs slapping against hers was a kind of pounding backbeat to the softer, but still audible squishing counterpoint of Laura's wet pussy flooding his shaft with her sweet juice.

"Faster, Ed! Harder!"

Ed gave her what she wanted. He grabbed her legs, put them up on his shoulders and started really pounding into her.

Laura worked my cock deep into her mouth and then her throat, sliding back and forth along my entire shaft with urgency that I knew meant she was headed for yet another intense orgasm. The feel of her hot wet lips and tongue, her saliva dripping down over my balls as she took me in completely, her hand wrapped around my shaft and pumping as she pulled away and licked and sucked the crown was bringing me closer and closer to flooding that gorgeous mouth with my cum. The sight of Ed fucking my wife and the feel of his thrusts relayed up through her body to her mouth had me right at the edge, and I managed to hold back only because I really wanted to feel what it was like to fuck my wife right after another man had filled her with his cum.

Just then Laura started shaking and writhing in another mind-bending orgasm. Ed kept ramming his 10 inches deep and riding with her as she bucked up against him. As she came, she tightened her grip on the base of my shaft and took me deep into her mouth, muffling her moans of pleasure.

As Laura's orgasm subsided Ed slowed down and pulled out, still fully erect, his dick gleaming with my wife's juices, streaks of whitish girl cum dripping down over his balls. When she released her hold on me, I pulled back as well.

"Noooo! Where are you two going? I want you back inside me!"

Ed and I looked at each other, grinned, and watched as Laura came down from her peak, whimpering, her body aglow and still shuddering slightly, the exquisite look on her face a combination of absolute ecstasy and still-smoldering desire—a look that said she wanted more, wanted to experience this over and over again.

"Don't worry, my love. We're not nearly finished with you," I said.

Laura had just had her second amazing orgasm in the last hour and her third of the day, but she was still ready for more. After just a few minutes to catch her breath she told us that she had something else in mind that all of us would enjoy. She was directing our play like and someone that had experienced dozens of threesomes rather than this being her first. She knew that both Ed and I were still hard and in need of satisfaction. What she wanted next was really no surprise to me as I knew it was her favorite position. She wanted Ed to take her from behind doggy style. That was he could maximize his penetration and her pleasure. However, what she wanted me to do was something I did not expect.

Laura said, "Ok. guys," I said, letting them go as I got up and knelt between them. "Now it's time for something I know we're all going to love!"

She backed into Ed, feeling his massive cock nestle right between her ass cheeks.

"Now, my love," I said to me, "I want you to lie down on your back with your head between my legs.

"You're going to eat me while Ed fucks me."

I smiled broadly with the realization that yet another version of a fantasy we'd acted out between us many times was actually going to happen for real. I quickly positioned myself and Laura dropped onto all fours, reaching under and pulling Ed's cock up against her soaking wet slit. Ed slid slowly into her and she gasped in delight at she felt him stretching her wide yet again.

My head was pounding with sexual overload. Directly above me Ed's massive member was driving deep into my wife's cunt and pulling almost completely out before driving back in. Laura's honey flowing freely, dripping onto my face and in my mouth. It was sweet and musky, the faintest remnants of Ed's cum still apparent and enhanced further with the pre-cum he was surely oozing as he fucked her.

I raised my head and stuck out my tongue, flicking Laura's clit just as Ed pulled out.

I heard her yell something, but I was so overcome with lust I couldn't make it out. I just knew what we both wanted—hopefully all three of us.

I continued to flick her clit as Ed stroked her, but then I dropped down just a bit and slid my tongue along her labia, before flattening it out and...licking the underside of Ed's cock.

It was as if every nerve, every sensory organ in my body was focused completely on the sensation—the feeling of hot, hard cock, slick with my wife's pussy juice, sliding along my tongue.

"Ahhh, damn, Jim!" I heard Ed growl. "I like that!"

"Ed, lover, c'mon! Do me the way I like it," my wife said, and I knew what that meant having seen it over the webcam last night.

He pulled out slowly until his glans were just inside her pussy lips and I was tonguing the rough little ridge below. Then he rammed it back inside her hard. He did that again, and again, and again.

"That's it, that's what I like," Laura moaned. "I can feel you hitting my cervix! You're the only one that's ever done that and I love the feeling!"

I sucked Laura's clit hard and she pushed her mound against my mouth. As Ed plunged back into her his balls would hit my forehead and nose as I continued to suck her clit. Laura's juices were flowing like a river, running out of her pussy down into my mouth. I lapped up every drop, relishing the taste.

"Ahh, ahh, ahhh, don't stop, don't stop! Harder, harder, harder!

"Yes, yes, yes....unnhhh, unnhhh, unnhhh...."

Laura started thrusting back furiously against Ed and grinding her cunt on my mouth. As another massive orgasm crashed through her, she screamed in release and I felt her pussy lips contracting around Ed's cock. Then came the deluge. Once again, my wife squirted—female ejaculate spewing—thin, hot, sweet, nectar—covering my face, neck, and chest, and Ed's cock, balls, and thighs.

It seemed again to go on and on, but just as her orgasm seemed to subside and she pulled her pussy away from my mouth, Ed began to thrust faster and I saw his balls pull up in his sack, signaling his orgasm. He rammed himself completely in and stayed there a few seconds before easing halfway out. I watched, amazed, as pulses of cum traveled up the underside of his cock, depositing another huge load of cum deep in my wife's pussy. He pulsed at least half a dozen times. I lifted my head and pressed my tongue against Ed's cock, feeling the last few spasms. I heard him groan as he pulled my wife back hard against him and held her there as the two of them came down from their peaks.

Ed kept his cock completely buried in Laura's pussy for several minutes. Then, as he began to go soft, he eased out right above my head, his monster dick dripping with their combined juices. I opened my mouth and a big drop fell on my tongue. I rolled it around in my mouth, savoring the taste, and pulled my wife's sloppy pussy down to my lips.

"Mmmmm," I heard her moan. "Yes, lover, clean me up! Just like that!"

I licked teasingly all around the outside of her pussy lips, lapping up all the fuck juice coating them like a frothy icing. It was sweet and tangy at the same time, and I couldn't get enough of it. I shoved my tongue as far inside her sopping pussy as I could, licking and sucking to get more. I was feasting on fresh cream pie and it was like a gourmet dessert.

But there was one other "main course" I still wanted to try before I polished off that "dessert."

When a large blob of Ed's cum oozed out into my mouth, I held it there as I scooted out from under my wife, flicking my cum-coated tongue across both her nipples as I did and drawing another low moan from her.

I pulled he head down and kissed her deeply.

She moaned as we 'snow-balled' with Ed's cum.

"I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am," she said. "I could easily get addicted to this."

With that, my greedy wife pushed her tongue into my mouth, sucked hard, and pulled that rich, creamy glob into hers. Then, grinning down at me impishly, she swallowed.

I smiled back at the woman of my dreams—still on her hands and knees above me; still having her pussy and ass caressed by her other lover.

"Oh yeah," I said. "This has been everything I imagined and so much more, and I adore you for making our fantasy our reality. But there's one thing we haven't done yet. I need to fuck you—I need that now more than ever."

Laura reached down to touch my cock and it pumped in anticipation.

"Mmmm, looks like you've got lots of sperm, still."

"Lover, I'm gonna fill you just like Ed just did!"

Ooooo, that's what I wanted to hear! Ed, lover, bring that gorgeous monster up her for me to suck on while Jim fucks me!"

Ed scrambled up and held his wet, soft cock up for Laura to clean while I positioned myself between her legs and pressed my rod, hard as steel, against her slick pussy lips.

"Oh, god, yes! Do it, Jim! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Cum in me—deep in me! I want to feel your hot seed mixing with Ed's!"

I grabbed her hips and thrust deep into her all at once. Then, like Ed, I pulled almost all the way out before slamming back in to the hilt. And I did it again. And again. And again.

The sensation of fucking my wife's cum-filled pussy was amazing! Like everything else in the past 24 hours, it was so much better than my fantasy of what it would be like. Now, like Laura earlier, I was possessed. We'd given ourselves up completely to a kind of sexual abandon we'd never experienced when we were just enjoying the fantasy—it was pure, absolute, wonderful lust.

12