The Ex Ch. 01

Story Info
A fictional encounter between me and an ex.
1.1k words
3.83
10.8k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come over to yours, even though I've said I shouldn't, it's just hard to keep myself so distant, I knew I'd eventually cave.

It's late when I make it over to you and your downstairs alone waiting for me to arrive. It's dark and you see the lights of the car as I pull up onto the drive.

I walk in and am greeted with a huge beaming smile and a massive hug! Both of us very happy that I caved and came over, feeling relief at not losing someone we feel so close too.

We sit and chat with the TV quietly humming away in the background, laughing and smiling like usual. You offer me a drink and we both get up and make our way to the kitchen. It's been ridiculously hot during the day and the house is still warm, you're wearing a summery dress which lands just above your knees - not something I even thought you owned but there you go...

As you get into the kitchen and turn round to face me I can't help but lean in to you and hug you, our faces centimetres apart... after a breath we kiss. Just gently at first as if testing each other, then our lips begin to move against each other. There's a moment of hesitation where neither of us knows whether we should stop or carry on but the feeling is too good and soon our tongues are flicking at each other and we both smile gently as I feel your tongue piercing for the first time.

We hardly move for 10 minutes, just stood frozen except for our mouths, we kiss voraciously as if we're teenagers again. My hands make their way down your back to your bum and caress it gently for now, hoping I get to do more soon! We finally decide to make our way out of the kitchen and find a sofa barely breaking the contact between our bodies.

We snuggle on the sofa next to each other and continue kissing my hand now able to feel the smooth skin of your legs from under your dress. After a short while I get a bit more confident and let my hand make it's way up your skirt, drifting up your outer thigh at first then slowly back down to your knee and up your inner thigh towards your underwear.

A muffled gasp escapes your mouth as my fingers reach for your pussy through your underwear. You're so hot and moist, it feels great as I gently caress you with my fingers on the outside of your knickers all while our mouths are still interlocked.

Finally the frustration gets too much and and tear at your underwear dragging it down your legs so I can get my hands on your smooth shaved pussy. My hand slides back up your leg to find you're dripping wet, my fingers instantly soaked as I search out your clit and dance my spare fingers around the inside of your lips, not penetrating you with them, not yet anyway.

As we kiss I slowly begin to reposition myself, kissing your neck and down your chest both my hands now on each of your thighs just gently pulling you closer to the edge of the couch. My knees reach the floor and I have you at the end of the couch, I'm so desperate to taste you, to feel your wetness against my tongue. I inch up your dress and push apart your legs as you tilt yourself towards me eager for my tongue.

I kiss your inner thighs gently as I make my way towards you, the closer in I get the more I kiss. I lean down and kiss your bum which has found itself off the edge of the couch and now all that's left for me is your pussy. My tongue runs up the outside of your lips, teasing you, then another sweep down and I move further in but stop before I reach your clit. You're desperate now as your hand reaches for the back of my head by I push it away directing it towards your breasts instead, I'm taking my time, I'm not going to rush this moment!

After what seems like an eternity to you I finally give in and gently flick my tongue over your clit, slowly at first as I build up until my mouth encloses the entire top of your pussy as my fingers play inside of you. I stay there for a while feeling you press into me nearing your first orgasm when I move my tongue down and lick deeply into your pussy just taking you far enough away from the brink of climax so I can build you up again.

I do this a couple of times until I feel that you've had enough and you need to cum. I position my tongue back on your clit, my fingers finding their way back inside your pussy and one more just gently plays with your bum which is slippery and soaking with all of your juice and my saliva.

You start to push into me hard as my tongue presses on your clit, you let out a moan which grows as you hold your breath forcing into me harder my fingers working vigorously at your pussy. My mouth fills with the taste of your as you leak into my mouth and you fall back breathless into the couch. My fingers stop but my tongue continues to lap at you gently as you lay there for a few minutes.

I glance up and your staring at me smiling, but soon your hand comes to me and tries to remove me again. I'm not as forceful this time but I don't want to move your pussy tastes great! You giggle and go to pull away from me again.

"Stop, please babe, stop" you tell me, trying hard not to laugh while doing so, "I really need to pee, stop!".

I pull back and smile, I'll let you off this time. I lean back in and kiss your thighs as you edge yourself upwards. I kneel back and smile.

"Let me come watch" I say cheekily.

"No!! No way" your sort of shocked but still smiling.

"Please...just let me watch you, it'll make me ridiculously horny" I beg, not that I'm not already throbbing in my jeans.

You smile at me and don't say anything for a few seconds, kind of stuck thinking whether or not to do it, your still horny but the thought of me getting more incredibly turned on eats at you. You look down at me, my cheekiness waning slightly as I fear I've overstepped the line, ruined the moment almost.

"Ok..." you sigh. Still slightly unsure but you take my hand as I stand up and we head towards the stairs, kissing as we do so...