The Ex Factor

Story Info
Sometimes the temptation is too much.
974 words
3.41
20.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked through my tapes, looking for his approval.

"We can watch Clueless, you want to?" I asked him.

"We saw that five years ago, dear," he said, a grin on his face. I thought he had forgotten. Then I remembered, this man never forgets anything.

I smiled back, and continued to look through the movies.

He saw one peaking out of the stack, and said, "What's that? Is that porn?"

I turned red.

"Yeah." I didn't want to say anything else. I had an extensive collection of porn, but I didn't want him to know about it. Chicks weren't supposed to have porn, anyway.

"Pop it in, let's watch some porn." I stared at him.

"What are you looking at? Let's go!"

He was my ex-boyfriend. THE ex-boyfriend. The one that got away, if you will. We had gotten together for old times sake, and somehow, after a nice quiet dinner of reminiscing and giggling, we ended up at my apartment. I thought he'd leave after he walked me back to my door, but he asked if he could come in.

Which wouldn't have been such a big deal if I didn't have a boyfriend.

But I was trying to ignore that small little fact.

So here we were, going through my movies, ready to settle in to a night of movie watching. I wasn't counting on having a showing of my porn collection.

I might add that when we first dated, neither of us had much sexual experience. Everything was brand new for us, and we didn't go very far. I had always wondered what he'd be like with a little more experience under his belt.

I popped in my favorite, "College Sorority Babes," and sat in a chair across the room from him. I knew what porn did to me, and if I could help it, I didn't want to be near him.

Soon, the show started. Two girls were studying in their dorm, and one of them closes her books and slowly starts stripping for her roommate. Her roommate, no longer able to fight it, closes her books and starts nibbling on her friend's nipples. It's all very slutty and yet sexy at the same time.

"Why don't you come sit over here," he said. It was less like a question and more like a command.

I obeyed, like the little puppy I was.

The girls on-screen started kissing and fondling and exploring, and I was getting turned on. The fact that he was sitting right next to me almost made me orgasm right there.

He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back, nervously.

When the girls started getting the vibrator out, he turned to me and caressed my face. I tried to talk, but he kissed me instead.

I knew it was coming, but it still shocked me. I had lusted after him like you wouldn't believe for years, and now he was on my couch, watching porn, kissing me.

Thoughts of my boyfriend entered my mind. For about a second. And then I got on top of my ex and kissed him furiously.

The moans of the girls in the background did nothing to help me calm down. His tongue in my mouth and his hands on my breasts didn't help matters much, either.

I stopped kissing him for a split second so I could look behind me.

There it stood.

The bedroom.

I tried not to do it, I really did. But I had to know what he was like. I had to know his touch, and I had to know what he would feel like inside me.

I got up and dragged him to the bedroom. He looked a little surprised, and I didn't blame him. I had, after all, just talked about my boyfriend at least half of the night.

I threw him down on the bed and kissed him furiously, trying to get his pants off as fast as I could. I wanted him, and I wanted him now.

"Easy, girl. Just chill for a second," he said. He reached into his pocket and pulled them out. I shivered with pleasure.

He put my hands in the handcuffs and cuffed me to the headboard.

"Close your eyes," he said. I obeyed.

He unbuttoned my shirt, took my jeans off, unhooked my bra. I was almost naked before him, but I didn't care. I wanted it. I wanted him to do the things I had only dared to dream about.

He licked my toes first, and traveled up slowly. His tongue rounded my knees, up to my thighs. As he licked my inner thighs, I could feel myself getting wetter and hotter.

He teased my thighs, and then went up to my stomach. He gently circled my nipples, taking each one in his mouth and sucking lightly. I moaned loudly, running my fingers through his hair.

He went back down, tracing a line from my nipple down my stomach. He smiled at me, and then went down.

He sucked and bit and licked my clit until I came, until I orgasmed ever orgasm I had in my body. He stuck his fingers inside me, putting every nerve ending I had to the test.

When I thought I had come as much as entirely humanly possible, I hadn't.

"Keep your eyes closed. Now I have a surprise." I obeyed, even though I was pretty sure I already knew what the surprise was, and I was right.

He stuck his cock inside of me, and the heat from it made me come again. I screamed, and he put his hand over my mouth.

We moved rhythmically together, as one, in a state of bliss. He was in and out, in and out, and we rode each other until the sun came out the next day.