The Ex Factor

Story Info
When being nice isn't enough.
1.9k words
3.41
24.4k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here it goes again," Bret sighed to himself. It had been almost a month since his best friend, Lin, ranted about how much she hated her boyfriend's ex-fiancée. The two were meeting at their usual spot for lunch and as usual, Lin was in a pissed-off mood.

"I get so fucking sick and tired of that fucking bitch calling him and wanting to hang out all the fucking time," Lin began. "Why can't she get a life of her own already?"

"That fucking bitch" was her boyfriend, John's, ex, Irene. John had broken up with Irene several years ago but still hung out and talked with her more than Lin felt comfortable with.

"I feel like he should be with her instead of me," Lin continued. "She always comes first over me. God, I hate her!"

Bret hated to admit it since Lin was so irate, but she did have a point. Irene was obsessive and jealous when she was with John but he seemed to forgive her and continued to keep her in his life and defend her actions. It's not that John was a bad guy, just a too forgiving. He gave Irene the benefit of the doubt when Bret was pretty sure she had plans to break up Lin and John.

"That fucking whore knows I love him but she can't seem to find a dick or man of her own!" Lin's loud voice broke into Bret's thoughts.

In all fairness, John wasn't entirely to blame. Bret thought Lin should have put her foot down from the beginning but she liked John so much she figured that after they had been together a while, he'd eventually let Irene go. But two years later, he continued to take Irene's calls and went to be with her whenever she needed him.

"Maybe you should break up with him," Bret suggested. He hated to see his friend like this. It seemed to happen on a monthly basis. Lin would be angry about Irene calling and interfering in their lives. Then, she would get upset and break down crying.

"I don't want to break up with him," Lin said, her eyes starting to water up. "I just moved in with him. I want to marry him. I just wish he'd let go of the past and put me first."

Looking at Lin, it was hard to believe any man would not put her as number one. The Chinese stunner was athletically built, yet had appropriate curves in all the right places. With her short, choppy hair and defined features, she was a bit androgynous but definitely beautiful. Bret knew that John loved Lin and thought the world of her, but he just didn't realize how much he was hurting her by staying in contact with Irene.

"Maybe you should kill her," Bret said with a smirk. He knew he was being dark and a bit dry but he knew it would make his friend smile.

Lin arched her eyebrow and gave Bret a knowing smile. She might have been angry but Bret knew she would never go to such an extreme.

"Please, you think I want to waste a bullet from my gun on her? That would be a waste of good, expensive bullets," Lin said, giving an obnoxious laugh.

Lin began to relax and her mood was starting to lighten up. She started to eat when Bret interrupted her.

"For real, you put up with way too much," Bret said. "You've tried to be nice, and it just doesn't seem to work. John isn't getting the hint and that fucking bitch isn't either. You need to take control of the situation."

Lin rolled her eyes. It was the same lecture Bret gave her every time. What he didn't realize is that John didn't see anything wrong with what he was doing, and Irene wasn't about to let John go.

"Look, we go through this every time," Lin said, annoyed. "He's not going to change and she won't go away unless she fucking dies."

Lin started to eat again when Bret said something that caught her attention. He said he had an idea on how to get rid of Irene for good.

"What you need to do is really take control of the situation," Bret said with a scheming smile on his face.

Irene stood outside Lin and John's front door with an annoyed look on her face. Lin had invited her over for some unknown reason. Impatient, she knocked loudly on the door. She heard footsteps and Lin answered the door, a smirk on her face.

"Why did you invite me over, you fucking Japanese bitch?" Irene asked in a scathing voice. Short and chubby with small tits and unruly curly hair, the chubbier Middle Eastern woman didn't compare to Lin's stunning looks. And Irene knew it and hated Lin because of it.

"You should come in first and have a drink," Lin said, stepping aside for Irene to come in. Irene came inside and sat on the couch while Lin poured her a drink. Lin handed her the drink and sat in a chair across from her. Annoyed, Irene chugged down her drink.

"I might as well be honest," Lin began. "I think you are conniving, manipulative bitch who will do anything to get John back. You are a fat, pathetic cunt who can't get a dick of her own. And to be honest, I really hate you."

Irene put the glass down. She was angry but was also feeling a little bit dizzy. She glared at Lin as she spoke.

"John only wants you because you are a skanky piece of ass," Irene began. "When he realizes what a stupid slut you are, he'll be back in my bed."

Irene expected Lin to get angry but she just stood there looking at the chubbier girl. Irene started to say something else but blacked out and fell to the floor.

When Irene came to, she felt like she had been out cold for the past couple of weeks. She tried to stand but fell over. She looked down at her feet and saw they had been tied together. A sick realization came upon her as she realized her hands were also bound behind her back and that she had a dog collar and leash around her neck.

"You're probably wondering what happened." Irene heard Lin's voice behind her. Lin walked in front of her, wearing a black trench coat.

"What the fuck are you doing, you crazy bitch," Irene started to yell at Lin. Lin pulled roughly on the leash, almost choking Irene.

"For the past two years, you have made my life a living hell, you fucking cunt whore," Lin said coldly. "I've had to share you with my boyfriend. So I decided that if I have to share him with you, then he has to share you with me."

"What the fuck do you mean?" Irene hissed at Lin.

Without saying a word, Lin untied the trench coat and let it drop to the floor. Lin stood in front of Irene wearing crotch-less leather panties and nothing else. She pulled Irene by the hair and leaned over to whisper in her ear.

"I really hate you," Lin whispered. "But today, you are going to be my bitch and do what I say. And don't think about telling anyone. I'm videotaping all this and if you do tell, I'll let everyone see how you are a closet lesbian who loved licking my cunt."

"Fuck you, you Japanese crazy bitch!" Irene tried to lunge at Lin. Lin slapped Irene across the face, her pussy getting wet at hearing the sound of her hand hitting Irene's face and seeing her wince in pain. Irene whimpered and tried to cower in the corner.

"Oh, I'll be fucking you alright. I'm going to teach you the lesson you've long had coming to you. And for the record, I'm Chinese you fucking cunt," Lin said, shoving Irene's face into her wet cunt. "Now lick me, you fucking whore!"

Lin pulled on Irene's hair, giving her no choice except to comply. Irene started to get terrified as she realized what was happening.

"Okay, I promise I'll never bother John again," Irene said in a panicky voice. "Just let me go and I promise I won't tell."

"You had your chance and by the time I'm finished with you, you won't ever want to talk to John again or any man for that matter," Lin said. "Now shut the fuck up and do what I say!"

Lin slapped Irene hard again, this time leaving a handprint across her face. She pushed Irene's face against her hard nipples and demanded that Irene suck on them. Irene complied and Lin let out a moan of satisfaction.

"You are chubby, homely and could really use a tit job but I suppose you do a decent job of making my cunt wet," Lin sneered. "Now I want you to lick my ass."

Lin bent over and grabbed the back of Irene's head, pushing her tongue into her ass. Irene licked Lin's ass and around her cunt.

"That's right, you little slut, lick my pussy and ass," Lin purred. "You know you're enjoying it."

After a while of Irene licking Lin's cunt and ass, Lin turned around and pushed Irene onto her back. She straddled Irene's face and rubbed her wet pussy against Irene's face.

"Lick me, you fucking bitch," Lin demanded.

Irene complied and Lin felt herself coming close. She closed her eyes and her body tensed as she felt an orgasm building up.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to come. Keep licking me, you fucking slut!" Lin screamed.

Irene licked Lin's wet cunt and stuck her tongue inside her. She was feeling ashamed and terrified but was hoping it would all be over soon.

"Fuck, oh fuck," Lin continued to scream. "I'm coming!" Lin juices sprayed all over Irene's face. She fell over with a satisfied look on her face. She liked making Irene feel as bad as she had made her feel. It actually turned Lin on knowing she was humiliating Irene.

"Not too bad, my little slut," Lin said with a smirk. "Maybe I should keep you around for a little while. I think I like you being my personal bitch."

Lin untied Irene and stepped over her. Irene lay on the floor, covered in Lin's juices. She was relieved it was all over.

As Lin was walking away, she turned back and looked down at Irene with an evil smile.

"Now, I better not find out that you tried to call John again," Lin said. "Got it?"

Irene shook her head, ready to run out of the place. As she stood up to leave and head out the door, Lin called after her.

"Don't think because you're done with John that I'm done with you," Lin sneered. "I'm thinking we should make these weekly sessions. Be back here next week and I promise I won't show anyone my little personal tape of you making me cum on your face. Oh, and bring plenty of lube because I'm going to fuck with you the way you fucked with my relationship."

Irene turned and walked away, dreading what Lin was going to make her do next week. Lin closed the door and smiled in satisfaction, knowing that Irene was her personal bitch who would never bother John again.