The Ex-husband's Wife

Story Info
Romantic Valentine's Day.
1.5k words
3.48
9.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi91
kiwi91
60 Followers

Edited by sexnovella.

I would like to dedicate this story to a dear friend of mine. This is all from her experiences that she told me and allowed me to write for her. I hope you all enjoy it.

**************************************************

I got divorced about 10 months ago. My ex husband Paul and I mutually agreed to end our marriage because we were happier with other people. So we split up on good terms and we are still friends. We hang out sometimes, catch a drink at the bar then go our separate ways. We are both happier and it shows.

He has a new wife now. They got married last weekend and won't be going on their honeymoon yet due to her work schedule. She is a very attractive with long curly brown hair that had a natural radiant shine to it and the most magical brown eyes I have ever seen. Her glasses makes them so much better. She is tall and curvy but very sexy.

The truth is that I am more attracted to women then I am to men and I have made it a personal goal to seduce my ex husbands new wife. I know for a fact that this will not be an easy task to do because she is one of my friends and has no interest at all in being with a woman. In two weeks it will be Valentine's day so by then I am hoping to work out all the details in this plan.

In these two weeks we have got our nails done and to shop for some sexy lingerie to wear for our special someone. I'm hoping to wear mine for her but she doesn't know that.

Two days before Valentine's day she wanted to go shopping and make him a special candle light dinner but didn't know his favorite food so I had to come along. We got all the things to make spaghetti and meatballs together with strawberries, melting chocolate, white, milk, and some cool whip. I gave her his moms recipes to make it real good.

About a quarter to noon on Valentine's day she asked me if I could come over. Apparently he got called into work and was supposed to be off. We sat and talked for some time before she made dinner. About 4 o'clock there was a knock on the door. She came back into the kitchen holding a bundle of roses with a card and was crying. I jumped up from my spot and went over to her. She laid the roses down and handed me the card.

"I'm sorry baby! I won't be home for dinner and we don't get to spend our first Valentine's day together as a married couple. Please forgive me. Love Paul."

"Awe honey, I'm so sorry." I tried to sound sincere and hugged her.

I was gleaming inside because this was my opportunity and I must take full advantage of it.

"I can run you a bubble bath and you should relax in the tub for a little while." I said and she nodded.

I went into the bathroom put on some soft music lit about 10 candles all around the room. I ran a hot steamy bath and poured some jasmine scented oil into it to foamed it up. I cut the lights out and went to go get her so she could lead her into the bathroom. I told her to get into the bath and I went to the kitchen to make dinner. I poured a glass of wine and took it into the bathroom. I opened the door and the sight was breathtaking. She had an amazing curvy body with full perky breasts and a flat stomach. I walked over too her and handed her the glass of wine.

"I'll fixed dinner and my date was cancelled so I can stay here with you. Paul won't be home soon and I don't have any plans now and we can spending the night together."

She looked at me with pure shock on her face from me being in the bathroom with her while she was in a bath.

"Um.... I'd like that. That would be fine. If you would give me a moment ill be out soon and we could eat dinner."

I went into the kitchen and lit the candle on the table. I served our plates and poured more wine. She came in the kitchen and gasped.

"No point wasting all your hard work is it?" I said.

She was dressed in a short red silk robe tied around her perfect waist. She sat down beside me. I let my bare leg slightly rub against her smooth calves and my hand rested on her hand or arm just a little more than necessary. After dinner we watched some TV in the living room. I sat next to her and made my little black dress slide up my thighs a little bit. Again my hand or leg rested on hers a little more then necessary. Finally I laid my hand on the top part of her thigh and sensually stroked it. Later I got up to melt the chocolate, grab the strawberries and whip cream to carried all of it into the living room.

I put everything on the table and dipped a strawberry in the chocolate and offered it to her. She bit the tip of it off not and staired at me like I was crazy. I did this four more times and each time she got a little less nervous. As she went to bite the last one I seductively whispered in her ear:

"You are very hot and sexy." She moaned in response as I finished the rest of the strawberries.

Then I grabbed one and put whipped cream on it and slowly licked some of it off and fed her with it. She ate the whole strawberry but some of the whipped cream got on the side of her mouth and I leaned in to lick it away before I put my lips against hers. At first she didn't respond but after a while she returned the kiss.

Once the kiss was broken she put whipped cream on the strawberry and put it between her teeth. She leaned forward and offered it to me. As I bit into the strawberry our lips met and we kissed for a moment. We ate our end of the same strawberry. I wanted more of her and she did not get enough of me. We leaned in to kiss and hold each other. I laid her back on the sofa and I trailed kisses from behind her ear down the jaw line to the neck. I slowly untied her robe while her hands unzipped the back of my dress and it fell down on the floor at my feet. I was left in the silky black teddie and pumps.

She opened her robe and was wearing the same teddie only in red. I got back on the sofa and put my hands on her thighs to push the teddie upwards her body. Once her teddie was around the hips I kissed my way upwards the stomach, between the firm perky breasts, the neck, the jaw line, the lips and pulled it over her head. I looked her in the eyes and asked her once:

"Do you want me to stop?" She shook her head and I pressed my lips to hers again.

Inspiration hit me so I grabbed the can of whipped cream and squirted some on each one of the erect pink nipples. I drew a line to each breast and all the way down to the top of her red silk thong pantie. I sat the can back on the table and got between her legs to slowly lick and suck the whipped cream off the stomach. I dipped my tongue on her belly botton and continued to sensually assault the stomach. I went between her breasts and followed the line upwards the breast. I sucked, licked and kissed the nipple. She moaned as I put it between my lips to pulled it while my tongue flicked all across the tip. I followed the trail to the other nipple and treated it the same way. She was moaning and trusting her hips towards me to give the pussy attention.

I slid my hand over her mound and felt how wet the panties were. I slipped a finger inside the panties to rub up and down her moist slit before I inserted it into the wet hole to find the special G-spot. I was going to give her the release she needed. I pulled the panties down and lowered my head over the pussy. Her smell was intoxicating and she tasted divine. I played with the clit while my fingers moved rapidly inside her dripping vagina. After some time I had her moaning and withering. Her body tensed up and she squirted the girl cum all over my face. I caught as much of it as I could and licked up the rest.

I kissed my way up her body and gently sucked on the ear to whispered:

"I hope we can do this again."

"I would really love that." She responded.

kiwi91
kiwi91
60 Followers