The Ex-Lovers Ch. 03

Story Info
Dirty talk in bed and the photograph on Ben's wall.
2.8k words
4.38
17.7k
1

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This continues the narrative from the previous chapters and is not intended to stand on its own. Where Chapter One is in Ben's POV and Chapter Two is in Hannah's, from here the story shifts to third-person. Feedback welcome.

At the beginning, Hannah and Ben have been dating seriously for awhile. Then there's an extended flashback finishing off Hannah's FWB relationship with Taylor as she realizes that she trusts Ben and wants to be with him.

***

"Five—oh! Five."

"Including me?"

Hannah lifted her arms over her head and pulled against the handcuffs a little. Her breasts heaved. She twisted toward Ben to kiss his cheek. "You're jealous. Lower."

"Answer the question." Ben curled his fingers around the waist of Hannah's black lace thong. His lips pecked down to Hannah's hips, then grazed a ticklish spot on her lower back. As she flinched, Ben pulled the panties away.

After six months of dating, Hannah's shaving had become a little irregular, but the tuft of hair above her pussy still resembled a wide stripe rather than a delta. She preferred it that way. Ben nuzzled his face against her vulva and flicked outward with his tongue. For a moment, he tasted the coppery warmth of her quim.

"Oh—more," she begged.

"Not until you tell me."

"Okay," she sighed, grabbing onto the headboard. She spread her legs, tucked her calf behind Ben's thigh and pulled his cock toward her. "Including you..." She smiled.

"Yes?"

"At least five."

This was Hannah's game: interrogated in handcuffs. Teasing answers. Pleasurable threats. Ben lifted himself up between her legs, the white sheets curled around his waist, and pressed his steel-stiff cock to the hood of her clit. Stroking along her clit with the full length of his shaft, he pushed forward.

"At least three guys, then your ex, then me," said Ben.

"I didn't say that," said Hannah. She undulated beneath him, trying to get Ben's cock inside her. Her breathing had picked up.

"Oh yeah?" said Ben. Hannah was wearing one of Ben's ribbed white A-shirts. He lifted it over her breast and sucked on her nipple. His cock throbbed between them. "So your boyfriend, was he your first?"

Hannah bit her lip, shook her head and flexed her arms. Ben continued his gyrations.

"Second?"

She teased him with her eyes. "Hmm," she said.

"Better tell me or I'm going to lick your pussy."

Hannah laughed. Ben took her hips and turned her over. Hannah's arms crossed one atop the other beside the bedpost, and the slender curve of her spine was revealed. Her breasts were pressed up against the pillows. The shaft of Ben's cock slid along the slick length of her slit.

"Second," agreed Hannah.

"After him, you played the field," said Ben.

Hannah nodded and smirked. "A little."

"Hot," said Ben. "How many?"

Hannah shrugged. Her shoulders rose and fell, and her hips wriggled on his cock.

"Fuck me," she said.

"Not yet."

"Okay," she said. Her voice halted as she moved her hips, trying to get Ben's cock inside her. "Give me one of yours first."

Ben kissed three little beauty spots in a line on Hannah's back, then cupped her breast and caressed her. "I want to fuck you."

"Tell me."

"One night stand," he said.

"Stranger?"

"Ex-girlfriend's ex-friend. My ex talked shit about both of us behind our backs. After the break-up, we had a few drinks, shared notes and..."

"And swapped fluids. Nice girl?"

"Very sweet—strict background, but she had a bit of a naughty streak."

"Let me guess. Blue eyes, blonde hair."

"No and no. Now tell me yours."

"Friend with benefits."

"Do I have to ask?"

"Not my ex's friend, but I met him through my ex. Not big on relationships. Let me kind of come and go as I pleased."

"I bet he did." The head of Ben's cock parted Hannah's lips and began sliding into her pussy. "Nice guy?"

Hannah moaned and pulled him inside her, pulling back with her legs, widening her hips. She felt like a warm shroud. A sheen of sweat, he noticed, was covering her back and his chest. She started nodding. "Yeah."

"Hm. Probably not as nice as my girl."

"Maybe not."

"So what happened?"

"You did." Hannah laced her fingers, pursed her lips and writhed with her whole body. "God, Ben—I love the way you fuck me," she sighed.

"I love you," he said, and he kissed the back of her neck. His cock eased inside her at full length. Ben fell silent as he placed his hands on her hips and drew Hannah up onto her knees. Hannah's arms stretched out in front of her as she lay prone, her dirty blonde hair mussed around the nape of her neck.

"Come on, one more question," she said. "Just one. Then fuck me."

"You little perv," said Ben. "Okay. This nice guy. Was he the one who—the, uh—?"

"Yeah," said Hannah. "Him."

Ben looked to his left, where a framed portrait of Hannah hung on the wall. He told her he wanted it and she'd given it to him for his birthday. It was Hannah, rising up out of a placid lake, her hair pulled back, her mischievous eyes trained directly at the camera. She looked flushed, warm. Beads of water clung to her cheek. Her body was glowing, and if she was wearing a swimsuit, you couldn't tell it from the way the water concealed the curve of her full, beautiful breasts.

Beneath him, Hannah rolled over to face him. He kissed her lips. They were both covered in perspiration. She kissed his ear and whispered, "Hey...take off the condom."

Ben fucked her slowly and whispered back, "Are you sure?"

"It's been months. I'm on the pill. I'm ready if you are."

Ben withdrew, pulled off the condom and Hannah watched as he flung it into the waste basket. Handcuffed but not tied down—not this time, anyway—Hannah put her arms around Ben's waist and pulled her back into him. Her warmth became fire, and her body responded to his. He could feel delicious curves and texture, and she accepted him completely.

Hannah's arms went over her head again, lifting her breasts up. Ben's A-shirt was completely up around her shoulders, resting across her neck. Her eyes closed and her mouth hung open, gasping in time with the rhythm. Ben reached up with his left hand and looped his thumb around the chain between her handcuffs, and with his right hand grasped her wrist. Her ankles looped around his back, rocking him into her.

As he came, Ben pulled out and shot his come all over her tight little abs. His shaft dripped with her juices, and he could feel the slick of her slit up against his scrotum. Hannah kissed him eagerly, and their tongues met. His strength gave out and his arms collapsed. Ben rolled to the side with her arms around him, hugging him closely.

"I love you," she whispered, pecking his cheek with kisses. "I love you, I love you."

"Six month anniversary," said Ben. "Let me see those photos again."

* * *

Besides Taylor, Ben was the only other person in the world who knew had seen all of the pictures. Even Taylor, before Hannah got serious with Ben, had only seen them once, not long after they'd been taken.

After the camping trip, Taylor and Hannah arranged a time for him to come over to get his copies of the landscape work. All of those were his to publish, no problem. In another folder, she had all the modelling shots. Taylor, per their agreement, picked out twenty-four of those for his portfolio, absolutely no nudity.

But then came the moment Hannah had been dreading and resisting. Taylor used all the sweetheart voice and puppy-dog eyes he could muster until Hannah let him see what was in Folder Number Three. The stripping. The fucking. The photos Taylor absolutely could not have.

"Fine," she said, hoping she wouldn't regret it. "Just this once."

Hannah opened the secret folder and let Taylor sit down at the table in front of the computer. He started lingering over each photo, burning them into the back of his eyeballs. Finally Hannah insisted on taking over.

Hannah could tell Taylor was getting hard just by looking at the pictures they'd taken. It was exactly his kind of thing. A sidelong glance at the bulge in his blue jeans proved she was right. No matter what else he wanted, though, giving him one look at the photos was as far as he was going to go. Or, at least, not much farther than that.

The next thing she knew, though, she got tired of standing and sat down on his lap. Taylor got his arm around her waist, and then moved up to cup her breasts over her thin t-shirt. As she clicked through the images, he started getting harder.

So she describing them to him. It didn't seem to matter what kind of nonsense she said; Taylor liked hearing her say things like, "Look at that big dick. Do you like my tits in this one? I remember exactly when you took this."

His other hand left Hannah's waist and began opening his belt. It was the photo of Hannah smiling, looking up at Taylor's dick with her boobs covered with come. She could hardly believe it had happened less than two weeks previously. And instantly, Ben filled her mind.

Taylor had to go. Right away. Hannah didn't know how she was going to tell him, but picture time was over. Ben wasn't her boyfriend yet, but in this moment she realized how much she wanted him to be.

Just to get the cum-shot off the screen, Hannah quickly clicked ahead to the next photograph. It was the one of her in the lake.

Everything changed the moment Taylor saw it. "Oh my God," said Taylor. "I have to have this for my portfolio."

"Taylor, I think...I mean I know we're friends, but I can't do this."

Hannah stood up, as all the blood left her face. She refused immediately, but he wouldn't take no for an answer. Taylor kept staring at it and talking about the composition, the light, the palette, and the reflections. He just looked at Hannah and said, with total earnestness, "I take thousands of photographs to get one as perfect as this. I know you're against it but please, please, take another look. Please. Just sit here and look. It's fucking art."

Taylor kept talking. Hannah could barely hear him as her eyes hunted determinedly across the frame, looking for the slightest hint of nudity or sex. Her instincts were howling, but she couldn't find anything wrong with it. It was sexy, absolutely—but there was nothing specifically sexual about it. And the longer Taylor talked, the more she began to want to agree. It made her look good. It made her feel good. Against all her better judgment, it made her feel amazing.

Her voice trembled as she agreed. "Okay," she said. "Okay." The butterflies in her stomach were taking her into unknown territory, but her instinct for self-protection was right behind them. "You can have this one. But if you really want it, you have to give up some of the others. We said twenty-four. You can have—twelve."

"Done."

Hannah was shocked at how quickly Taylor agreed. She pushed on. "And we're going to have some kind of written agreement. I don't want it going anywhere I don't know about. I don't want it published. The nude photos belong to me; that was the deal."

"Well, but—but it's—" He was scratched his stubble, fumbling for words.

"I don't care if you put it in your portfolio; of course you can have credit. I just don't want—fuck sakes, Taylor, I'm naked in this. I just want a say in what you do with this picture."

"Okay. Okay. Deal." He stuck out his hand to shake her hand.

Hannah did a facepalm. "Damn it, Taylor, come on."

Taylor looked down. His belt was still open, his fly down and the head of his dick was peeking out from his boxers. "Oh," he laughed. "Sorry."

* * *

Hannah didn't show anyone or tell anyone until a few months later, when she asked Ben what he wanted for his birthday.

Ben named off some typical stuff he'd had on his mind and added, just as an afterthought, "And maybe a framed picture of you, looking beautiful and sexy, so I can hang it up in my bedroom." Ben's empty bedroom walls were something Hannah teased him about.

Hannah bit her lip and told Ben to wait a minute while she went to get something. She came back with her laptop, with the lake picture on the screen, and said, "Something like this?"

"Holy shit," said Ben. "Tell me there are more like this."

Ben scarcely got through half of them before he had Hannah's clothes off. Afterwards, they lay together naked, flipping through the images.

"When were these?"

"Not too long after I broke up with Steve," said Hannah. "I met this guy, this photographer. Actually, I met him through my ex. Anyway—I liked his work, he wanted a model for his portfolio, and you and I weren't dating yet and I just—I just said yes."

"I'm glad you did. Hannah, seriously. You're gorgeous, and these are intense."

"So you like... all of these?"

"Absolutely."

"Even though it was taken by another guy?"

Ben shrugged. "It was before we met," I said. "The important thing is that we're together now. I love you, and these pictures make me want to fuck you like crazy."

"Fuck yeah," said Hannah. She brought up the lake photo again. "So... this one?"

"Nothing else will do."

"And you're totally good with it?"

"Well," said Ben. "And I want us to make some more. With a better looking cock." Ben moved Hannah's hand down to touch his member, swollen and still hard. "But yeah, this one is art. It's all you, and that's all I want."

Hannah kissed Ben, and as soon as she set the computer aside, they made love again.

That night, she lay cuddling beside him, feeling wonderful, wondering what kind of frame she would get. Then it hit her: the best way to get a fantastic print would be to talk to Taylor. He already had the photo, he could be trusted, and his landscape prints were excellent.

Then again, the last time she'd seen him, she ended up sitting in his lap being felt up.

To Hannah's surprise, Taylor responded like a complete gentleman and a total professional. His reply stayed to the point. He was glad she liked the photo, and given that she was the model she only had to pay for the materials "if that's alright." The last line asked her if she still had the same address.

Nothing wrong with a little bit of curiosity, thought Hannah. She emailed Taylor back that he didn't have to go to any trouble—it would be faster, cheaper and less chance of damage if they just met somewhere. They could go to Sean's Bar and catch up over a beer.

Taylor agreed.

As they sat drinking their pints, Hannah got Taylor to open up a bit. He was still as single and handsome as ever, working hard at freelancing. He hinted that the end of 'friends with benefits' hadn't slowed him down.

In turn, Hannah was surprised that Taylor remembered Ben's name and asked how he was doing. When Hannah mentioned Ben's upcoming birthday, Taylor said he was flattered Ben had such excellent taste in photographs.

Taylor looked around, and quietly asked, "Has he seen the others?"

Hannah nodded. And smiled.

"You perv," said Taylor.

When their beers were empty, Hannah passed Taylor some cash and he brought out the photo, wrapped in butcher paper. It was a sturdy, heavy parcel.

"Taylor!" Hannah exclaimed, holding it up. "You framed it? Oh my goodness!"

"No doubt," he said. "I wanted it to look perfect."

"Holy shit—thank you!"

"You haven't seen the frame yet."

"Taylor," she said, looking at him sideways, "you've got a good eye. I'm sure however you did it, it looks great." She put the package down on the table and got up to hug him. He stood and put his arms around me. "Thank you so much, Taylor. You're the best."

"Anything for you." He pecked Hannah's cheek.

And then, not meaning to, she kissed him back.

She pulled away, nervous. "Sorry."

He shook his head.

"Well. I should go. Thanks. Call me sometime," he said. "We can all hang out."

"I'll do that."

They both knew he wasn't planning on it.

With Ben's framed photo in her hands, Hannah smiled, pecked Taylor's cheek again, and turned to leave. Hannah was so elated about both the frame and the photo, she could hardly stop from skipping as she stepped out on the sidewalk.

Outside, Hannah nearly ran into an Indian girl in a hoodie and jean shorts, wearing a backpack. She looked familiar, but Hannah couldn't place her face. They exchanged pleasantries and kept walking. There was nothing remarkable about the event at the time.