The Examination Ch. 01

Story Info
Young attorney is turned into a slut.
6.5k words
4.14
324.3k
84

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
839 Followers

Kathy Black was mad as hell. She had been sitting in her gynecologist's office for FORTY FIVE minutes waiting for her 4:30 appointment. With this delay she wouldn't be able to get back to the office this evening to polish the brief she was preparing for next Monday's hearing of the Ferguson case. She couldn't understand how Janet could let her office staff do this to her. Especially now that she was a Junior Partner, her time was valuable. This delay was costing her close to $1,500.

Kathy had been in a foul mood today, anyway. That asshole, Paul Graves, had been skulking around her office trying to get her to go out with him again. What a skumbag! He knew that she knew he was married and he didn't make any secret about his lewd intentions. Did he think that just because he was a Senior Partner, the newest Junior Partner would sleep with him in gratitude?

She certainly didn't need a pushy bastard like Paul Graves in her life. Kathy already had a perfectly satisfactory boyfriend who was properly infatuated with the sexy young lawyer. She had only to wait another six months until his inheritance vested fully to let him make her Mrs. Trent Atturbury. She would take his name and take his money and in return he would get ... to be seen in public with her.

Trent's family didn't like Kathy. Daddy thought she was a high-class bitch and a golddigger. That was because Bob Atturbury knew a lot more about women and about life than the somewhat othoerworldly Trent ever would. One of the few mistakes Kathy had ever made with a man was to think she could sweeten up old Bob by seducing him. Oh, getting him into her bed was no trouble; he was a horny old goat. Fucked damned good, too. Better than Trent, but then, who didn't? The next morning, however, Bob just laughed at her and said he had only wanted to see just how big a slut she was. Fortunately, although Trent didn't have half his Daddy's brains, he would soon have half of Daddy's money.

***

The receptionist behind the counter wasn't helping Kathy's mood, either. "Suzie" was yacking away on the telephone. Kathy cringed at her own politically incorrect characterization of the young woman who was, no doubt, a victim of an oppressive patriarchal society, but dammit, she was an obvious bimbo. To make matters worse she was painting her nails a garish red while she talked to a girlfriend about the way some `total hunk' could `turn her inside out' in bed. Where was Ruth, Janet's regular receptionist, Kathy wondered?

Truth be told, the premises also had Kathy's nose out of joint. Dr. Janet McGuire's former office had been a suite in a downtown office block near Kathy's own. When Kathy had made this appointment for her annual check-up, she had been surprised to learn that Janet's office had moved. Whatever possessed Janet to bring her downtown obstetrics and gynecology practice -- so convenient for career women like herself -- to this large old house on the outskirts of town? The grounds were indeed spacious and the setting was beautiful in a bucolic sort of way, but so out of character for Janet. Kathy had chosen Janet as her OBGYN in part because they were similar types: ambitious, single, hard-working, hard-playing, city girls.

If the house and grounds were puzzling, the new decor was ghastly. Kathy had appreciated the understated former waiting room, done in dark woods and green leather. It had looked like the public area of any other professional firm. The present surroundings screamed out a change. The room was furnished with low couches in the most cloying `feminine' pastel upholstery. The pattern of the wall covering looked like a cheep valentine. Flowers, voluptuous nymphs, cupids shooting arrows! Gad! The classical music Janet had previously favored had been replaced by `romantic' soft rock. Kathy had made the receptionist turn off the TV tuned to Oprah re-runs.

The reading material only rubbed in the office's disconcerting transformation. Gone were the almost up-to-date issues of "The New Yorker," "New Republic," "Progressive," and "New York Review of Books." In their place were copies of magazines Kathy had never seen before with names like "Maternity Today," "Babies!," "Body and Child." The worst was one was "Total Woman." Kathy leafed through it in disgusted fascination. She couldn't believe Janet knew what was out here in her waiting room. This publication was an insult to any modern woman. It was filled with "advice" on how to look, dress, talk, and act to please men. "Men Like Minis," "The Lost Art of Being Seduced," "Let Him Give You Super Orgasms." "Is Breast Enlargement for You?" (If you were less than a 40DD, the unsurprising answer was "yes.") Revolting!

The articles that didn't deal with having sex were about having babies. "Persuading Him to Give You Another Baby," "Twins are Twice the Fun," "Herbs To Increase Your Fertility." "Secon Time Around" suggested that one the youngest child was in college it was fun to have a couple more, "just for fun!" "The Talk" advised explaining your surprise pregnancy to your teenage daughter by telling her that, "Daddy decided he wanted Mommy to have more babies and Mommy loves Daddy so much she wants him to give her one." And not to worry because "Daddy makes enough money so Mommy doesn't have to work and can stay home to take care of you and the new babies." Outrageous! Judging by the reading material, the OB part of the practice seemed to have swallowed up the GYN.

"The doctor is almost ready to see you," Suzie announced. "Let me just take some information. Give me a second to get over there; I'm not moving too fast these days," she grinned.

When the receptionist stood up, Kathy gasped and saw what she meant. Suzie wasn't just pregnant, she was huge.

Suzie smiled again when she noticed Kathy was staring as the receptionist waddled up to her with the clipboard. "Twins," she said pointing with pride to her bloated abdomen.

Suzie asked a lot of the usual questions. She seemed really to perk up when she heard that Kathy was in the middle of her menstrual cycle. Some of the questions on the other hand, seemed unnecessarily personal and rather crudely phrased. Did Kathy have a regular boyfriend. How frequently she "get laid?" How many times a night could he "screw" her? Did she have multiple orgasms each time her "did her?" How did she manager when she didn't have a man to "get her off?"

Even aside from the vulgar language, Kathy was put off by the whole interrogation. Everything the nurse asked seemed to be either prying or information that the regular receptionist would not have had to ask. "Where is Ruth, today?" Kathy inquired letting more annoyance into her voice than she intended.

"Oh, she leaves early every afternoon so she can nurse her new baby boy."

Kathy was dumbfounded. Ruth? Ruth Pritchet with a baby? Kathy knew that several years ago Ruth's abusive husband had run off with a younger woman he had made pregnant, leaving Ruth struggling to bring up two teenage daughters. The experience had left Ruth with a rather sour (realistic, in Kathy's opinion) view of men. Ruth had never so much as mentioned dating. How, in less than a year since Kathy's last appointment, had Ruth met (and married?) a man and given him a baby? It made no sense. The beatific smile of the receptionist compounded Kathy's dismay. Didn't the little ditz realize the loss of independence that having baby presented to a 45 year old woman like Ruth with almost grown children? No, Kathy thought, `she' wouldn't! That's why she'd let some guy make her pregnant.

"Kathy, `darling.'"

Kathy was still trying to digest the news about Ruth as her head snapped around to see her friend, Emma Parks. Kathy was in for her second shock. Emma was just coming out of the doctor's inner office, beaming. Well, `glowing' was the cliche‚ word. Kathy hardly believed her eyes. Emma's tummy poked out under an almost indecently short maternity dress. She looked about seven months gone.

"Emma!... You're..." Kathy stumbled over her words, overcome by surprise.

"Pregnant!" her friend confirmed with a big silly grin.

"Uh, congratulations," Kathy offered somewhat insincerely. Emma was a woman about Kathy's own age whom she had known since before her friend had met and married Frank last year. Kathy was leery of commitments herself, but had to admit that Frank, a gentle, funny suitor, seemed OK for Emma. The rising marketing executive had told her, however, that after the wedding Frank had turned out to be "kind of a Neanderthal." "He would be happy to keep me home, barefoot and pregnant if I didn't hold him off," she laughed. Emma didn't plan on giving Frank any children for some time, however, until her career was better established. She was fighting her way up the ladder of a somewhat old-fashioned firm and she didn't want to "give the old bastards any excuses" not to recognize her ability.

"Yes, isn't it `wonderful'?" her friend gushed.

"It's kind of a surprise." Kathy replied. "I thought you ..."

"Well, yes," Emma let out an embarrassed giggle. "I guess it was sort of an accident. [silly grimace] Dr. Bock told me to go off the pill for a while and I guess Frank isn't very good at using condoms. [giggle] And with the testosterone pills the doctor gave me, well, I was just wanted Frank to `do it' to me all the time. I guess I let him `do me' once too often." she shrugged, obviously not unhappy with the outcome.

Why would a doctor recommend that Emma stop taking contraceptives? And testosterone, wasn't that the stuff that made women...? Stifling these questions Kathy settled for, "Dr. Bock? Who's that? Janet has a solo practice here, doesn't she?"

"Not any more she doesn't," Emma replied with a mischievous sing-song. "Dr. Bock is Janet's new `partner.' And I don't blame her. He is a `hunk.'"

Kathy was getting really annoyed by Emma's attitude. It reminded her too much of those damned magazines. Why did she have to be so "giggly" and "girlish?"

"Why would you be seeing Janet's new partner instead of her, anyway?"

"Oh, Dr. Bock has been taking all Janet's cases for about six months now "

"Why? What's wrong with Janet?"

"Absolutely nothing, darling. She's happy as a kitten lapping cream. It's just that James thought she should stay home and take care of herself until the baby arrived. And now that she's nursing .... That's what I'm going to do, too."

"Baby!" Kathy exploded. What the hell was going on here? Was every female associated with this infernal clinic having a baby? Kathy tried to regain her composure. "I didn't even know Janet had a ... boyfriend. Who is the James she's married?"

"Well, they aren't exactly `married,'" Emma confessed, conspiratorially. "James is just living with her. And I already told you who he is -- Dr. Bock, James Bock."

"When and how did all this happen?" Kathy asked in disbelief.

"I don't know the whole story," Emma began, lowering her voice. "James was just out of medical school and came her for an interview. Janet seems to have kind of fallen for him in a big way. She let him invite her out for dinner the first day they met. I hear she took him back to her apartment that night and I'll bet it wasn't to pore over Gray's Anatomy," Emma giggled.

"They started dating and before anybody knew it, James was living with Janet and working here at the clinic. A few weeks later, she missed her period. That made Dr. Bock her partner in more ways than one. -- Well, I `told' you he is a hunk. -- After a couple of months they decided to move their office to this place. Don't you just `love' it?"

This tale answered some of Kathy's questions, but raised a lot of new ones. She couldn't understand the Janet McGuire she knew, not only taking up with a man ten year younger than she, but immediately letting him knock her up (even if he is a `hunk' as Emma so irritatingly asserted). Nor could she see Janet pulling out of her medical practice for an extended period to care for herself and a baby because "James though she should."

"When is Janet coming back?" Kathy inquired.

"OH, I don't know. Maybe not for a while. I hear James has her pregnant again."

"Well, got to run," Emma gushed as she flounced off. "Frank likes me to have his dinner ready for him when he gets home. That way we can spend more time in bed with his you know what in my you know where." Kathy was still gaping at this explanation when the door of the inner office opened.

"Kathy, the doctor will see you now."

Kathy was surprised to see a tall, stunning black woman who introduced herself as Amaka. She wore a parody of a nurse's uniform. It was short, barely covering her crotch and cut low in from to reveal large breasts. She had large dangling earrings and a flashy pendant lay on her bosom. "Please accept our apologies for the delay, Kathy. I'm sure you understand, Dr. Bock has such a heavy work load."

Why did everybody have to be on a first name basis. She resented being called "Kathy" by someone she didn't know. Its was condescending. "So I see," Kathy replied a bit sarcastically. "But I hope you realize ...".

"Now, now, Kathy. Don't be upset. Dr. Bock will not want to see you like that. Just slow down. Take a few deep breaths. We've done everything we can here to create a calm, peaceful atmosphere. We've taken you far form the hustle and bustle of the city. This should be a soothing, comforting place where you can leave your tensions and concerns behind you. Please, forget your worries. Just ease up a little and relax... relax."

Kathy was astounded. Why was this striking woman with those beautiful chocolate breasts speaking to her as if she was a child, going on and on about being relaxed and calm? Amazingly, though, it was working; she `was' starting to unwind as the sexy woman continued to speak. Amaka had such a soft yet commanding voice and Kathy couldn't take her eyes off of those luscious breasts and the pendant that was flashing... flashing in her eyes. In fact, it was getting hard to remember just why she had ever been upset in the first place. Kathy wasn't really paying attention to what Amaka was saying anymore. She leaned back in the chair and closed her eyes.

"Good girl, Kathy. You are totally relaxed, totally at peace. Now we are going to get you ready for the doctor to see you. Here, let me help you off with your clothes."

Kathy opened her eyes dreamily at the woman who was reaching down to unbutton her blouse. Instinctively, she raised her hands but Amaka shushed her. "That's alright, baby. You're a little out of it. I'll do everything for you."

It felt strange, but nice to let this sexy woman undress her like a little girl being put to bed for the night by her nanny. Soon her blouse had been laid aside and her brassiere was unclasped and placed beside her blouse. "You have lovely breasts," Amaka whispered as she fondled them. Kathy was glad this hot young woman liked her breasts, but she didn't say anything.

Kathy hardly knew when she stood up at Amaka's gentle touch to allow her skirt to be deftly removed, but she felt a little thrill when Amaka's soft hands slipped under the waistband of her panties and slithered the silky garment down to her ankles. The dazed young lawyer was completely nude except for her heels when she let the pretty black woman lead her to an examination table and lay her down.

"Now just relax, Kathy. I am going to examine these very pretty titties," Amaka explained. Slowly, with almost feathery touches, she began to brush and stroke Kathy's breasts which immediately hardened. Seeing the effect this had on the semi-conscious young woman, Amaka began a more decided massaging and gentle pinching of the protruding nipples.

Kathy moaned with pleasure. "Feels good, doesn't it baby? I knew titties this big had to be super sensitive. You like having your titties felt up, don't you?" Kathy's whimpers were her only reply. "The file says you have regular boyfriend but you haven't let him fuck you in over a week. So these beauties haven't been getting the loving they deserve, have they"

"Oh, no!" Kathy whimpered.

"You know a girl like you shouldn't go so long without sex. You ought to have a man in you every night. You must be really horny. I'll bet you're getting wet down here, aren't you girl?" Amaka asked as she pushed Kathy's legs apart ad slipped a long smooth finger into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" Kathy sighed.

"Are you ever a juicy one! Your boyfriend must like you. No trouble getting the biggest cock in a pussy this wet," Amaka commented as she slipped another and then a third fingers deep into Kathy's well-lubricated vagina.

"Poor horny baby, I'll bet you really need to come, don't you?" Kathy's moan might have been an attempt at protest, but Amaka took it as an affirmative. "That's it. Just close your eyes and let Amaka get you off, honey," the black woman cooed and pushed Kathy's legs farther apart while beginning to work on Kathy's pussy with more determination.

"No, Ohhhh. Don't Ohhhh!"

"Don't worry, honey, it's natural to get turned on during these examinations. You are just a healthy, sexy girl who hasn't had a good come in way too long. Now you relax and let me do you. It's so easy to come on my fingers... Let your self go, baby. You want to come so bad... I can make you feel so good, honey... Relax... Don't fight me, baby... Let me give you want... what you need...That's it, hump my hand, baby... It feel so good... You're getting there. So...close... NOW!"

Amaka gave one final flick to Kathy's clitoris and the helpless young lawyer surrendered herself to an enormous orgasm that seemed to go on and on. Kathy sobbed her release and gasped "Yes, Oh yes... Oh yes.. Oh yes."

"Good girl, Kathy...You had a good come... Now you can realty relax... Float down gently,... floating,... So relaxed... so satisfied... That's it, breathe deeply now... You came really hard, baby. You re exhausted... You need to rest now. Close your eyes. A good cum always makes a girl sleepy ... sooo sleepy, baby. Just rest. You need a little nap," the smiling nurse said, her voice dropping to a barely audible whisper. "You can't stay awake, Kathy. . . You're going to sleep,... sleep,... s l e e p..."

After observing the young woman on the table for a few seconds to be sure she was really out, Amaka reached over and hit the intercom button. "I've got her under, James. Everything worked as you said."

"Give her about ten minutes of the audio, darling. I'll be right in," the voice replied, sounding slightly winded. Amaka made a face imagining why attending to the plump Mrs. Rutherford might have James slightly out of breath. Then she smiled as she slipped the earphones onto the lolling head of the sleeping young woman. Only minutes ago Kathy had been so full of hard, aggressive energy. Now she was the image of docile femininity

Almost fifteen minutes went by before Dr. James Bock joined Amaka at the side of the beautiful nude woman deeply asleep on the examining table. He kissed Amaka on the cheek. "Good job darling."

The sexy black woman turned her body into his, attempting to make the kiss into something more. "If it's such a good job, why no reward, stud?" she asked, disappointed.

"Business before pleasure, pet," he grinned and pushed her away playfully.

"Hello, Kathy. I'm Dr. Bock. You can look at me." Kathy's eyes opened, but did not seem to take much in at first. Then she focused on the source of that marvelous voice. Smiling down at her was the yummiest man she had ever seen. `Hunk' was exactly the right word for him

"I've completed your examination, Kathy, and you are in very good shape. There are just a few things I want you to do for me. Will you do what I tell you?"

"Yes, doctor."

"Good girl, now listen carefully...."

It took only a few minutes to give Kathy the instructions and for her to acknowledge each one. "Good. Be sure to take your pills and listen to the tapes every day, so you won't continue to suffer the kind of sexual inhibitions that have been troubling you." Kathy was still lying down, but managed to nod her agreement although she felt a little confused, not having been aware of being troubled by any sexual inhibitions until now.

vargas111
vargas111
839 Followers
12