The Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhjiv
rhjiv
60 Followers

Well, unless the waiter was Clark Kent, he had no choice but to come around to her side of the booth and stand over her as she pointed with her right hand. Now, I have no idea how she did this, but her left strap was on her shoulder, but her right one was on her elbow, opening up the top and right side of her dress so that the waiter had an unobstructed view of most of her boob, while the rest of the restaurant, including the staff walking nearby had an even better view of her exposed breast and nipple as she pointed to her menu, seemingly unaware of the scene she was creating. Damn, she was good. It looked so natural and innocent, and yet she was in complete control.

Well, needless to say, we got great service for the remainder of our meal. But they did seem to walk a bit stiffly when they left our table.

After a delightful dinner, we left and started walking back towards our hotel. Without any buttons, I thought it would be difficult to expose too much of herself, but she was way ahead of me, as usual.

As we were walking, she wrapped her cape fully around herself, hiding her dress from view. We got to an intersection, with people on all four corners, and we could hear the cable car coming up the hill behind us. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her twist her body and shoulders and a moment, her dress appeared at her ankles.

Stepping out of it as casually as if she were exiting the shower, she looked at me and asked, "Would you get that for me, please?"

Reacting quickly, I reached down and picked up her dress as she walked out into the street towards the cable car, dressed only in her cape.

"This will be interesting," I thought, wondering how she would manage to climb onto the cable car without letting her cape fly wide open.

Walking up behind her, I saw her arms appear through holes in the cape as she casually grabbed one of the poles and stepped up onto the exposed front seat portion of the cable car. As she climbed up, her cape flashed open exposing almost her entire right leg almost up to her buns; but it quickly slid shut again as she sat down. A moment later I was seated next to her in the front of the car as it clanged its way up the hill. I imagine I looked a bit strange with her dress draped over my arm, but that just added to the magic of the moment. And then I realized that she had thought this one out, too.

As we approached the next intersection, I saw her cape starting to slide open and expose first one naked knee, and then another. As we pulled up to the intersection which happened to be filled with a large number of Asian tourist couples, complete with the inevitable cameras, her knees started to slide apart, until they were spread wide, completely exposing her neatly trimmed pussy for the entire crowd.

I almost choked with laughter as I saw the look on some of their faces. Most of them were just stunned. The men started to talk excitedly, and three of them actually managed to get their cameras to their eyes and pointed in our direction before the cable car started moving again. I saw several flashes from the crowd, which seemed an appropriate response to Julia's flashes, as the cable car pulled away up the hill and into the night.

As we approached the next stop, Julia casually raised her right leg and draped it over my leg and blithely draped her cape over her exposed snatch, with the resulting pose both blatantly sexual and yet not even R rated. But as the cable car rattled up the hill, her cape rattled slowly opened, too. Unfortunately, the only person at the next stop was a little old Chinese lady who just looked at Julia, muttered something in Chinese as she got onto the cable car and disappeared into the interior section to take a seat.

We got off at the next stop, and walked through the hotel lobby and onto a waiting elevator. We stood in the back of the elevator as several middle-aged business men got on and stood in front of us. I reached forward and pushed the button for the 12th floor and one of them pushed the button for the 9th floor. As the elevator moved upwards, I saw Julia's arms disappear into her cape, and I saw the front of the cape start to part. By the time we got to the 9th floor, she had folded the flaps of her cape back over her shoulders and was standing completely exposed, directly behind them.

The door to their floor opened and as they walked off, I looked at her and said, in a loud voice, "Wow, you're naked!" Their heads collectively did an exorcist twist, almost decapitating two of them, and Julia spread her arms, palms up, placing one leg forward in a stage move that said "Here I am!", just as the doors slid shut.

We both burst into gales of laughter as the elevator continued to our floor. As we got out, Julia casually removed her cape and draped it over her arm and walked down the hall towards our room in just her heels.

We were standing in front of our door while I fumbled with the electronic key lock as the door across the hall opened and a young couple emerged. The look on their face was a priceless mixture of shock, excitement and confusion, as I finally managed to open the door. Without missing a beat, I held the door open for her and said in a voice I was sure the other couple could hear, "Shall we fuck, my dear?"

"In the window, this time," Julia responded in an equally audible voice as we entered the room. Looking over my shoulder, I smiled at the other couple as I shut the door.

As we entered our room, Julia wearing only her heels, turned on all the lights and pulled open both sets of curtains. Standing in the window with her magnificent body on display for all to see, she was, to me, the ultimate example of a powerful, liberated and sexual woman. Ever since I met her that afternoon on the plane from Seattle to San Francisco, she had entranced me with her exhibitionist openness.

We were now about to get it on in the window of the Fairmont Hotel, across the street from the Mark Hopkins hotel when Julia said in an excited voice, "David, come here. You won't believe this!"

As I approached the window, she pointed to the hotel room directly across the street. There, in the well lit room was a beautiful young woman walking around as naked as Julia.

As we watched, she pulled a chair into the middle of the room right in front of her window and sat down. She placed her feet on the table in front of her, and leaning back in the chair, she started playing with her breasts. She stroked her boobs, and then ran her hands down her belly and into her completely shaved pussy. In moments, she had several fingers plunging deeply into her cunt.

Her room was directly across from ours, and we had all our lights on. If she could see beyond her fingertips, she couldn't miss seeing Julia and me standing across from her. But she paid us no attention as she ministered to her rising passions.

As we watched our "opposite number," I saw a Julia move quickly to the desk in our room, pull some writing paper from the drawer and start writing a message. She wrote only a few lines, then folded the letter and put it into a hotel envelope and turned to me. "Take this to her. Slide it under the door to her room. Take your cellular and call me as soon as you get to her floor."

Since I hadn't even had a chance to undress yet, I was able to make it down to the lobby, across the street and up to the 12th floor of the Mark Hopkins hotel in under three minutes. As I got off the elevator, I called Julia in our room.

"OK," she said, now take your best guess as to her room, then knock once on her door. If she hears it, she will react quickly, and I'll say 'Bingo' and then hang up. You just say 'message delivery,' loudly enough so she can hear it, then slide the letter under the door and get back here in a hurry."

I hadn't read the letter, but Julia had impressed me all evening as one very competent lady, so whatever she had in mind, I was willing to play along.

The first door I knocked on didn't respond. But on the second, I heard Julia say "Bingo" in my ear. I quickly hung up, slid the letter under the door and headed back for the elevators. In just a couple of minutes, I was back in our room.

As I walked into our room, I heard Julia talking on the phone. She was sitting in a chair in the middle of the room, her feet on the table, a perfect reflection of the lady across the way.

As I entered, I heard her say, "He's here now. Would you like to see him?" The lady across the way stood and approached the window as Julia turned to me and said, "How about getting naked for our new friend, Anne."

"Give me the phone, please," I said to Julia. She handed it to me and looking straight at Anne, I said, "Is that what you want?"

As I saw her nod and heard her say "Yes," I slipped off my jacket and slowly pulled my T-shirt over my head. "Is this what you wanted to see, Anne?"

I could hear her breathing rapidly and I saw her head nod several times as her fingers rapidly stroked her pussy. I stood next to Julia and she unbuckled my belt, letting my pants fall to the floor. I wasn't wearing any underwear, and my cock, now free of its bindings, sprung to attention.

"Oh, that's nice," I heard Anne say. "Ask Julia to suck it." I handed the phone back to Julia and could hear Anne repeat her request to Julia. A moment later, I felt my cock being sucked deeply into her mouth.

After several minutes, I was close to climaxing, so I told Julia I needed to slow down or I would be off the deep end too soon. She let go of my cock and handed me the phone, then got up from the chair and approached the window.

"Did you come yet?" I heard Anne ask.

"Not yet, but almost. How about you?"

"Several times already. Will you fuck her now? I want to see you take her from behind while she's standing in the window."

I told Julia what Anne had said, and she responded by bending over and aiming her ass towards me. "Come and get it, lover," she purred.

Well, this was just too much. After only a few moments, I was ready to spurt. Julia could tell somehow, and she pulled free, dropped to her knees in front of me so that Anne could see clearly, and started sucking. As I came, she pulled back and let me spurt into her mouth. She took my whole load, and then asked for the phone.

"Well, did you like that?" I heard her ask. For the next few minutes, I heard her talk with Anne in a low voice. I buried my mouth in her pussy and licked for all I was worth, and in several minutes I heard her say "I'm coming. I'm coming! Oh, God am I coming. This is fabulous, God, yes, I love it! Suck my slit! Oh, Yes!, Yes!, Yes!!!" Her whole body shuttered as she literally squirted into my mouth. It felt almost like she was peeing, but I knew she was one of those rare women who are capable of a massive squirting climax.

For several minutes, nobody said anything. As Julia recovered, I heard her say "Would you like a drink?"

Not realizing she was still on the phone, I said, "I sure could use one."

"Not you, lover, her," she said to me. And then she continued "Your bar or ours?" There was a pause and then she said, "OK, in fifteen minutes. See you there."

Standing up, she looked at me and said "Are you ready for the next round? Let's go meet a kindred spirit."

I slipped back into my pants and T-shirt as she disappeared into the bathroom. When she emerged, she was wearing a sheer white silk blouse with lots of buttons (naturally) and a very short wrap-around black mini-skirt. Or maybe it was a wide belt. I wasn't really sure. But she looked great.

Leaving our room, we descended to the bar and took a booth in the corner. A few minutes later, Anne walked in. She was wearing a sleeveless print mini-dress that was several sizes too large. The oversized top left lots of room for her boobs to shine through the oversized arm holes, and really looked quite sexy.

The dress was short, but not as short as Julia's. Anne's came to about mid-thigh. But it was buttoned up the front, and the bottom three buttons were missing. And so were the top three. As she walked up, her dress flashed open so I could see almost to her crotch.

As she sat down next to me, I got my first close-up look at her. She was in her early 20's and stood about 5'9" tall with long dark hair. She was quite thin, but had very pronounced hips, and, like Julia, very large breasts. Oh, I was in heaven.

"Hi, lovers," she said as she slid into the booth. "That was some show you put on. Did you see the couple down on the sidewalk watching?"

"No, we didn't," Julia responded. "Where were they?"

"They were standing right on the corner in front of my hotel. I'm not sure how well they could see from down there, but they sure seemed to be looking at your room and they left as soon as you were finished."

"Hum, I wonder if they were the couple from across the hall," I queried. Julia just looked at me and grinned.

"This could be one hell of a trip," she said, smiling seductively. Then she looked at Anne and said, "So tell us about you. How'd you get into flashing? Are you bi? What's your big turn on?"

"Well," Anne replied, "I don't know how I got started. I just like to let people see me naked. I'm definitely bi-sexual, but my big fantasy is to be in a room with a whole bunch of people with all of them looking at me while I masturbate."

"Do you want to do it solo or do you want group participation?" I asked.

"Well, I'm not sure. I know I like the rush of having people see me get off; but I don't know how I'd feel with a bunch of guys fucking me. I guess I'm both excited and scared by the idea. Julia, have you ever been gang banged?"

"Yes, I took on five guys one evening at a party house in Oakland. It was lots of fun. First, I sucked this one guy off in a private room, then I got it on with two guys in a semi-open room, and then finally I moved into the group room and fucked three guys at the same time. It was really a trip taking them all at once. I had one in my ass, one in my cunt and one in my mouth, and I managed to get them all to come just about the same time. That was one hell of an orgasm. Then I just lay back on the floor and one woman went down on me and sucked me clean. It was wonderful. Would you like to try it? I think I can arrange a trip there if both of you are interested."

"Well, it's getting late tonight, but if you guys will be around tomorrow we could do it then," Anne replied.

"David?"

Looking at both beautiful women and thinking about the prospect of a massive fuck-fest in a party house, all I could do was grin.

After the evening's activities, I was feeling pretty bushed, so to speak. I told Anne and Julia that I had a full day's business the next day, but that we could meet for dinner and an orgy tomorrow evening, and Julia and I returned to our room; but this time, Julia didn't strip in the elevator or even the hall. When we got back to the bedroom, she went directly to the bathroom and emerged several minutes later with her teeth and hair brushed and her clothing on her arm. I took my turn in the bathroom and emerged to find her already in bed. I hung my pants and dropped the rest of my clothes on the floor of the closet and joined her in bed. We made love quietly and slowly and fell asleep in each other's arms.

I awoke the next morning to the feel of her lips wrapped around my cock. I was already hard and she was making sure that my hard on was not going to waste. As soon as she had my full attention, she climbed on top of me and inserted my cock into her pussy and rode me gently until we both came. Then she slid off me and headed for the bathroom. I walked in with my cock still hard as she was getting the shower going. She saw me headed for the toilet and said, "Don't waste that. Let's have some fun. Join me in the shower."

Curious, I joined her in the oversized shower and she dropped down on her knees in front of me and took my cock in her mouth again.

"Julia, I have to pee something fierce," I said.

"Sit down," she said, pulling her mouth from my dick and standing up. As I sat, she squatted above me and started to pee on me. "Let it rip," she said as her pee blended with the warm shower water and drenched my groin. I let go with a geyser that shot upwards onto her and our piss mingled and danced until we were both drained.

"Kinky," I said as I got up, feeling much relieved. "You do that often?"

"No, only on special occasions. Did it bother you?"

"No, I guess it has been a deeply buried fantasy that I have never acted out. Actually, it was fun."

"Let me soap you off," she offered, as she soaped first my loins and then my back. She made it a point to soap my anus quite thoroughly which has always been another turn on for me. When she finished cleaning me, I returned the favor as she soaked in the warmth of the shower.

We got out of the shower and finished our morning grooming as if we had been together for years. I was struck by how comfortable I felt with her and how natural and comfortable it felt to be with her. But a busy day beckoned, so I had to leave soon. She didn't have to meet her client until mid-morning, so we agreed that we would reconnect in the evening and I headed out to grab a cup of coffee and meet my client.

I got back to the hotel just before 6:00PM and Julia was lying naked on the bed reading a book. She looked up at me and smiled as I walked into the room. "Hungry?" she asked.

"Famished" I replied.

"Well then, how about an appetizer?" she offered, spreading her legs invitingly.

I dropped my coat, stripped off my tie and shirt and met her at the Y. She smelled wonderful and tasted delightful and had apparently been preparing for my arrival. She started moaning and bucking her hips as I gently sucked her pussy. "I'm so excited about this evening" She said between groans. "I've been thinking about it all day. I promise you an experience like you have never had before," she added, while she squeezed her breasts and played with her nipples.

She started to gush and said, "Oh God, I'm cumming!" as she squirted a heavy flow of nectar into my mouth. She squirted several more times and then let out a deep breath and said, "Damn, that's a good way to start the evening. No you go take a shower and remember to shave. You beard needs to be smooth as a baby's butt because you're going to kiss a lot of snatch tonight."

I did as she directed and when I emerged from the bathroom, she was standing before the bedroom mirror dressed in a very short mini-skirt and a low-cut lacy silk camisole. The outline of her breasts was clearly visible and her nipples made deep dents into the silk.

"You like?" she asked as she twirled before me.

"Hot. Totally hot."

Before I could say more, there was a knock on the door and she pointed to it, inviting me to answer the knock. I opened the door to find Anne, dressed in a colorful Chinese silk print sleeveless mini-dress. As she breezed into the room, she gave me a kiss on the cheek and went directly to Julia.

They gave each other a quick hug and kiss and Anne asked, "Well, what do you think?" She did a brief pirouette and as she spun, the bottom of her dress floated upwards and I caught a brief glimpse of her buns and then a flash of her clean-shaven pussy. She was clearly dressed for attention.

"I think we are going to have an interesting evening," I dead panned as Julia gave Anne a thumbs up sign.

Anne walked up to Julie and lifted the front of her skirt to confirm that Julie was naked as well, and looked at Julie with a smile. "Shall we give them a show they'll remember?" she asked Julie?

"You're on" she responded. "Let's eat. I know just the place."

We left our room and took the elevator to the main floor, then asked the bellman to flag us a cab. He blew his whistle and a cab screeched up to the front of the hotel and he opened the back door for us to get in. Julie got in first, and as she bent over to get into the cab, she practically mooned the bellman. Then I got in and finally Anne. She sat down first and then lifted her legs as she slid into the cab. I couldn't see what the bellman saw, but I am certain that he got a flash of gash from Anne.

rhjiv
rhjiv
60 Followers