The Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhjiv
rhjiv
60 Followers

Julie gave the cabbie the name of a restaurant near the water and 10 minutes later, we were standing in the restaurant waiting to be seated. It was moderately sized with a long wall of high backed booths that faced several rows of tables in the center. Julie asked for a booth in the back and we were lead to a booth about two thirds of the way down the line. I slipped in so that I could be in the center, and Anne and Julie slipped in on either side of me. There was a table of three business men directly across from our booth and I noticed two of them develop a case of whip lash as they caught a glimpse of a double gash flash. Clearly, the fun had begun.

We ordered drinks and as we were studying the menu, I felt Anne's hand land on my leg. At first, she just let it lie on my leg, but then she started stroking the inside of my thigh very gently, moving in slow, small circles up and down my inner leg. Julie noticed Anne's hand on my leg and made a similar move on my other leg. I was hard as a tent peg in moments, as first Anne, and then Julia started to brush my cock with their hands, all the while paying close attention to their menus. I was trying to pay attention to mine, but it was a loosing battle.

Our waiter appeared with our drinks and asked for our orders. Anne and Julie told him what they wanted and he turned to me. As he asked me for my choice, Anne's hand started to unzip my fly. I stammered briefly and barely managed to place my order. The waiter looked at me with knowing eyes and smiled and left as Anne completed her unzipping and reached into my pants. Julie helped her fish my cock from my pants and both of them started playing with me, right there at the table. Fortunately the table cloth hid their actions from the rest of the patrons, so there was no risk of anyone seeing what they were doing. I dropped my right hand onto Anne's thigh and she immediately lifted her leg and draped it over mine so that her pussy became both exposed and accessible. The invitation was clear and I took it, as my fingers wandered up her thighs. The angle was such that all I could do was stroke the insides of her legs and the exterior of her pussy. It would have broken my hand to try to get my fingers inside her, but hell, then night was young.

Julie must have been starved for attention, because she asked to be excused for a moment. As she slid from the booth, she paused with her legs spread and flashed the table of business men next to us. This time, they all caught her movement and as Julie flashed them, I could see a collective bulging of their eyes at the sight of her shaved pussy only a few feet from their table. Julie held her pose for a few seconds, and then got up to go to the lady's room. Anne decided to follow her, and soon the three men at the nearby table got another flashing. As Anne disappeared down the hallway, the men turned to each other as if to ask, "Did I really see what I thought I saw?"

They looked over towards me and I gave them a big grin. "Lucky fellow," said one of them.

"You don't know the half of it," I replied, adding some Cheshire to my grin.

"They look like quite a handful," said the business man.

"In more ways than one," I replied.

"Need any help?" asked the other fellow.

"That's a question you would have to ask my friends," I responded, giving them the opening they were hoping for.

"Are you OK with our asking?" he queried.

"That depends on whether or not you are willing to follow their lead," I said.

"Meaning?" he asked.

"Let them lead. If they decide to invite you, I'm OK with it; but it's their choice."

"OK, I have my fingers crossed."

I nodded at them as I saw the ladies returning to the table. They slid in at the same time, but both made sure to smile at the men at the other table as they flashed them, but only momentarily.

My dick was still airing out when they returned, but it had softened up a little. Julie noticed and shook her head. She looked at my cock and dropped her head into my lap and took my cock in her mouth. She sucked me hard in a few moments and then sat back up. She looked at Anne and said, "That looks better. What do you think?"

Anne said, "Looks good to me. How does it taste?"

"Check for yourself," Julie replied.

Anne looked over at the business men, all of whom were looking right at us and smiled, then dropped her head into my lap and started bobbing up and down on my dick. She kept this up for about 15 seconds and then popped back up and said, "He tastes like my pussy" Anne declared.

I looked at Julie and asked, "Were you eating Anne in the bathroom?"

Julie just looked at Anne and both girls smiled sheepishly. "Are you in a hurry to get the party started?" I asked them.

"Just an appetizer," answered Julie. "I intend to eat more than just Anne for main course."

I watched the men at the other table as Julie and Anne were talking, and their jaws were agape, and I could swear I saw at least two of them drooling. Boy did I have my hands full this evening.

The waiter arrived just in time and we attacked our dinners with gusto. I managed to tuck my cock back into my pants before we had finished dinner, and quietly mentioned my conversation with the nearby business men to Anne and Julie. They looked at each other and seemed to agree on something, but I had no idea what... until later when we had paid our tab and got up to leave. Our three neighbors were paid up too and just staling to see what would happen as Julie slid out of the booth. She stopped in mid flash, her legs spread wide and pussy on parade, leaned towards the three men and said, "Do you want to party?"

Their three heads bobbed up and down like an Ichiro bobble-head doll and Julie said, "Follow us to the BART station. Get on the same train and sit across from us. Get off when we do."

As Julie was giving the instructions, Anne slid into flashing pose as well, and said, "Enjoying the view?" As she asked the question, she stood up and walked out of the restaurant with Julie and me close behind, and our three stooges pulling up the rear.

Anne, Julie and I walked through the cool San Francisco evening to the nearby BART station and headed for the Oakland train which arrived a few minutes later. We got on and the three amigos followed us onto an otherwise empty car. As soon as the train pulled out of the station, Julie and Anne started to kiss each other. Anne's hands reached under Julie's miniskirt and dove directly into her cunt. Julie was quick to follow, and we four guys watched as these two incredibly hot women kissed and played with each other. With their legs spread wide, their pussies were on public view and we could see them getting wet. Julie pulled her fingers from Anne's cunt and held her hand to my mouth. I quickly took her fingers in my mouth and tasted Anne's juices. Then Anne offered me a taste of Julie's juices and asked, "Which of us tastes better?"

"Oh shit," I thought. I've just been asked, "Do you like this dress?" Reaching for my best diplomatic response, I said, "I couldn't possibly choose. Why not ask those guys?"

"OK, but they'll have to come to the party to taste us both," said Julie.

"If you are you up to it, show me now by pulling out your cock" Anne directed the three men. They looked at each other and froze. One guy reached for his zipper, but hesitated.

"If I don't see three dicks at high mast before the train stops, the invitation is off," Anne said firmly.

One guy just shook his head. "I can't," he said.

The other two looked at each other and shrugged, then reached for their zippers and unzipped themselves. The train was starting to slow and Anne said, "No dickie, no watchie!" One guy reached into his pants and pulled out a rather decent sized cock, but the other guy was still fumbling when the train pulled into the station and the doors opened. Half a dozen people got on to see one guy with his cock hanging in the breeze and the other still playing with his zipper. The ladies and I were out the door in a flash and up the stairs, busting a gut laughing as the train left the station with our befuddled and erstwhile amigos aboard.

The party house was only a few blocks away. We were greeted at the door by a pleasant looking couple who asked us if we knew what we were getting ourselves into and let us know that all participation was completely optional. We nodded in agreement and I paid the nominal admission fee (I got a discount because I came with two women), and we were allowed in.

The first room we came to was a large living room with a bar setup in one corner. There was music playing and people dancing. Most people were at least partially clothed. A couple of men were sporting towels, and one woman wore a towel around her waist and was bare breasted. The atmosphere was casual but charged with sexuality. There was one fully clothed couple sitting in the corner making out, but that was all the action we saw. We each purchased a drink at the bar and continued our exploration of the party house. We went downstairs and discovered a large hot tub with about a dozen people in it. Everyone was naked. Some people were in the hot tub and some were sitting on the edge. There was one man sitting with his legs in the water getting a blow job from a woman in the tub.

Nearby were half a dozen small rooms with curtains across the doorway. Some of the curtains were pulled closed and some were opened. I looked into one and saw two couples. One couple was fucking and the other watching. We heard lots of moaning behind the curtains, as we continued our exploration.

Julie led us upstairs to the top floor which was entirely open. There was a spotlight shining on a mattress in the center of the room and around the rest of the room there were at least a dozen more mattresses tucked up against the walls. There were about 15 people in the room, some couples and several threesomes. Some were fucking, some sucking and some just watching.

Julie looked at Anne and nodded her head towards the mattress in the center of the room. Anne nodded in agreement and the two of them took my hands and lead me towards the spotlight. They stripped off their clothing and turned to me, undressing me as a team. As my pants dropped, Anne knelt in front of me and started sucking my quickly hardening cock. Julie soon joined her and they swapped my cock like a Popsicle. They kept this up for a couple minutes and then pulled me onto the mattress with them. I lay down and Anne quickly straddled my face as Julie straddled my cock. Both of them started riding me while they faced each other. They leaned forward and fondled each other's breasts, and then started kissing each other deeply, all the while maintaining their rhythm on top of me.

Our choice of the space in the spotlight apparently had some special meaning because people started moving from the edges of the room towards our stage center. In a few minutes, we were surrounded with people watching us and fondling each other. Soon some of the women started stroking my legs, and some of the men started fondling Julie and Anne. One man moved behind Julie as she was fucking me and started rubbing his cock up and down her ass. Julie reached back and pointed his cock to her ass and he took the clue, gently pressing on her anus until he started sliding in. I could feel his cock rubbing against mine through the thin membrane that separated her two orifices. I couldn't see the man fucking her ass, but he was experienced enough to match my strokes so that we both moved into and out of her in unison.

But I could watch as another man approached Anne's ass because his cock and balls were directly above my face. He offered his cock to her cunt and then her ass, and she directed him into her cunt. I kept my focus on her clit as he started fucking her, but his balls kept slapping my nose, so I pulled myself clear and let him have his fun. Anne slid herself off me and pulled herself from the man who was fucking her doggie style and she slid onto another man who had lain down next to me. This guy had a huge cock and Anne slid herself down on his cock with a look of bliss on her face. She turned around to the fellow that had been fucking her and told him to fuck her ass and she soon had two men in her at once. Several other men were standing nearby and both Julie and Anne reached out and started blowing a couple of them, first one, and then another. They alternated men, trading off cocks until they got a rhythm going on a particular dick. The fellow getting sucked by Julie stood over me facing her, leaving me free to watch the action; but not for long.

One of the women saw that my tongue was not busy and offered her pussy, straddling me like Anne just had. I couldn't see her, but her pussy tasted fine, so I went to work. Every so often, she lifted herself off me and I could see that she was also working on the ass hole of the man standing in front of her. She had a finger in his ass and was playing with his prostrate.

Well, I didn't last too long and wound up letting loose a large load in Julie's cunt. I could feel the man fucking her ass cut loose too, and he pulled off her shortly after I came. Then felt a mouth on my softening cock sucking me gently and cleaning the cum off of me. I learned later that another of the women was cleaning up both my dick and Julie's pussy and ass, getting her ready for the next round.

Julie slid off of me and focused on finishing off the guy she was sucking. He came in her mouth and she turned to Anne, tapping her on the shoulder to get her attention. Anne looked at her and Julie opened her mouth to show her the cum she had just captured. They leaned forward and gave each other a deep kiss, swapping the cum back and forth.

The rest of the evening was a bit of a blur. I remember watching as Julie and Anne fucked or sucked at least a dozen men that evening, and I got fucked more times than I could count. I came at least three times before I completely melted down and decided to check out the hot tub. When I got there, the tub was only half full, so I settled in to relax for awhile. The woman sitting next to me tried to get me hard again, but I was a dead soldier for awhile.

After soaking for the better part of an hour, I drifted back upstairs and saw that Anne and Julie were starting to run out of steam or men, I wasn't quite sure which. Julie finished fucking one more guy and then slid over next to me and just cuddled in my arms. Anne cleaned the cum out of another woman's pussy and then crawled over to join Julie and me. We rested for awhile and decided we had just about enough for one evening, so we got dressed and went downstairs to the bar where we had another drink.

I had cleaned up a bit in the hot tub, but Anne and Julie had cum all over them. I asked them if they wanted to cleanup before we left, but they just giggled and shook their heads. So I left and headed for the BART back to San Francisco with two cum drenched, fucked out beauties. We got some looks on the BART and some even more serious looks as we got back to the hotel. Anne decided to go to her own room, and Julie and I retreated to ours where we fell into bed and slept until well after sunrise the next morning.

I had to return to Seattle the next day, so I didn't see Anne again, but I did see lots of Julie. We have now been married for 20 years.

rhjiv
rhjiv
60 Followers