The Exiled One Ch. 02

Story Info
Will Jason forgive Jennifer?
7.6k words
4.35
56.4k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the author:

Based upon the ratings I've received from part 1, I realize I should have waited and submitted the story as one piece, but I was anxious to get things going and thought that I could generate some heightened interest for part 2.

If you haven't read part 1, please do. (It's a quick one page read.) Otherwise, part 2 will not make much sense.

In any case, please enjoy part 2, the conclusion of 'The Exiled One'.

*

Greg's view

When I knocked on the door, it opened almost immediately which made me think that he probably heard the rumble of the Porsche. It any case, our conversation started.

"Are you Jason Hampton?"

"Yes."

"I've come here to talk to you about Jennifer."

I couldn't tell if he about to shut the door on me or not, but he had an angry look.

"Did she send you here?"

"No. She definitely does not know I'm here. Frankly, if I had told her I was going to see you, I don't know if she'd have said 'please do' or 'please don't'."

"Look, I've been trying for the better part of a year now to forget about her, not remember her. Maybe you should just...."

I interrupted him.

"Look, Mr. Hampton, please don't shut me out. I've traveled nearly 4 hours for the opportunity to speak to you. I wouldn't have come all this way unless it was really important. I believe it's a matter or life or death."

He looked at me inquisitively for a few moments, then spoke.

"Alright. Come in."

After walking in, I noticed that his place really appeared to be a bachelor pad due to the lack of any woman's touch around. I found this to be an encouraging sign.

"I just fired up the Keurig. Would you like some coffee?"

"Yes. Thank you."

"And stop with the 'Mr. Hampton', just call me Jason."

"Ok, Jason."

We proceeded into the kitchen area, made our coffees, and sat down.

Jason started, "OK, what's going on with Jennifer?"

"I'm a project manager for a large company where she came to work for me about 11 months ago. During that time I've watched her steady decline into total despair. She's not doing at all well. Recently I had my girlfriend invite her over for dinner where we finally pried the story out of her.

"Look, Jennifer's best friend Sally and I both left multiple messages with her mom to call. She never returned any of the calls. She didn't even bother to take her cell phone with her."

"I don't have an answer for you with regard as to why she left her cell phone, but with regard to the messages, you may have been more successful whispering into a hurricane wind. Almost immediately upon arrival, Jennifer's mom was diagnosed with early on-set dementia, meaning at the time she had little or no short term memory. I strongly doubt that Jennifer got any of those messages. The Jennifer I've come to know would have returned those calls in about 2 seconds. In the meantime, Jennifer has been busy getting power of attorney over her mothers affairs, selling the family home, and having her mother committed to a nursing home. All without help. And now, the nursing home is sucking away all the home sale proceeds. The last time Jennifer went to see her mom, mom had no idea who she was. She's all alone."

"I didn't know any of this."

"Look, I understand that Jennifer holds a substantial piece of the 'blame pie' in what happened between the two of you, and you have every right to be angry over what happened, but hear me out. Before I was a project manager, I spent 14 years in HR. Believe me, I know all too well the bullshit and shenanigans that can occur in the workplace. Let me tell you that coercion by a older male superior on a younger, attractive, unsuspecting woman, married or not, happens more often than you think. I'm not sure you realize the power and control these men can cultivate. The power to affect one's financial livelihood and future can have tremendous influence and can surely catch someone 'off guard'. We, 'we' being my psychologist girlfriend and I, both believe that Jennifer is a victim here. Her inability to recall a lot of the details of that night make us believe that she very well may have been drugged in addition to being supplied alcohol. We believe that the event was the result of a carefully planned seduction. There was no real relationship between the two of them and she told you what happened immediately. That has to mean something. True, she may have acted foolishly, but her sole motivation for working late so often was purely to make life easier for the two of you in the long run. It was never her intent to take things where they went. As far as she is concerned, there is only one man for her and that's you, Jason. But since you didn't come looking for her, she's giving up hope. She's never going to make it without you. She hasn't dated anyone since the split. She's knows she messed up big time and is paying a heavy price for her mistake. So, if there's even the smallest ember left burning in the fire, I'm asking you, no begging you, to please come talk to her."

Jason didn't answer me immediately. He did, of course, but he didn't have to. The answer was written all over his face.

Jennifer's view

I spent a few days over at Evelyn's house. It was nice to have a friend again. Although it didn't really change anything, it was good to finally tell someone what I was going through. Evelyn guaranteed me that better days were coming, starting with Sunday where the two of us were going to have a 'day of beauty', facials, manicures, pedicures, massages, etc. I figured that she must have money and/or political clout to arrange all this for a Sunday. Afterwords, she said that that we were meeting Greg at the club for a special dinner. With all that she's done for me, I couldn't very well say no.

Greg's view

When Evelyn and Jennifer arrived at the club, they both looked gorgeous. I had a private dining room that overlooked the golf course all arranged. Everything was in place, so I just prayed that everything went well. As soon as we arrived at the table and sat down, the questions began.

Jennifer said, "Hey, why are there four place settings? You guys aren't trying to set me up on a date, are you?"

Evelyn answered, "Do you remember when I mentioned that I knew of someone that might to able to help you?"

"Sort of."

"As it turns out, Greg does."

Jason had quietly come out from behind a privacy screen that led to the kitchen area and was standing behind Jennifer without her knowing. He looked like he had just walked out of a magazine as he was wearing a handsome, dark blue suit.

Greg said, "Yes, I'd like to introduce you to a new friend of mine. This name is Jason....Hampton."

"Hi, Jen."

Jennifer whirled around to see Jason standing there, holding a rose just as if he was on 'the Bachelor'. Her eyes were as big as saucers and her mouth agape. For two or three seconds it was as if time stood still, then she'd became totally unglued. She sprang up from the table and wrapping him in a bear hug.

"Oh, Jason. Jason. Please forgive me! Please take me back! I need you. I need you."

Jennifer was crying so hard she nearly fainted. Jason caught her before she could slip to the floor. I helped him to get her sitting again and a few minutes later she seemed better.

"Jason, did you come to take me home?"

"Well, I didn't drive 4 hours just for the food."

Jennifer's face lit up. I think that's the first time I've ever seen the start of a natural smile on Jennifer's face.

"Look, Jen. I did come to take to you home, but I have to tell you a few things. I'm afraid that things aren't exactly going to be the same as before."

Jennifer looked bewildered after his last statement and started to get emotional again.

"Jen, I had to sell the house. Some things happened that made it impossible for me to keep it. I live in a little dinky in-law apartment now."

"I'm sorry about the house Jason, but I just need you. I don't care if you bring me back to a breezy old shack that leaks when it rains. As long as I'm with you, I know everything will be OK."

"That's not all. I have a criminal record now."

"Why?"

"I paid a little visit to your 'friend' at work. If the security guards hadn't been there to stop me, I would've killed him."

"And you were arrested?"

"Yes. First for assault and battery, and then later for murder."

"MURDER! WHAT?"

"I explained what had happened and fully admitted to the assault, but I didn't kill the bastard. The police soon found out who did though. Apparently, Ed was having a affair with a married woman and the husband found out. When Ed was released from the hospital he got a bullet through the head, then the husband went home and shot his wife, then turned the gun on himself."

"Then what happened to you?"

"Before the shooting, Ed had been hospitalized with a cracked eye socket, 5 missing teeth, 4 broken ribs, and a burst testicle. This was all my doing. The DA couldn't just let me walk. I just got out of prison about 3 months ago for good behavior."

Jennifer started to cry.

"This was all my fault."

"Jen, please stop crying. We have a lot of things to talk about about. I'm still very angry about what happened. You never should have allowed yourself to be put in that situation with Ed. However, through talking with Greg I've come to agree with some of his views. Although you allowed yourself to be put in a bad situation, what happened that last night in the office may not have been entirely your fault. On the way out of town I stopped and talked with Detective Reynolds who was the lead investigator on the case. I found out from him that they found practically a lifetime supply of one of the more popular 'date rape' drugs in Ed's house.

"Oh my God!"

"Jennifer, you have to promise me a few things."

"Yes, Jason. Anything."

"First. Sally is very upset with you. You left without speaking to her. You're going to have to patch things up with her."

"OK. I will."

"Second. Wherever you starting working again, no more working late at night."

"Yes. I promise."

"Next. You have to start eating right. You've lost too much weight."

"OK."

"Finally. I'm not going to keep any secrets from you. About two weeks after getting out of prison I started dating someone."

Jennifer looked horrified.

"Jason. I love you. I love you so much. Whoever this girl is, please, please, sent her away. I know I messed things up for us, but if you give me a chance I'll prove my love for you, every day, for the rest of my life. There isn't any more room in my heart for any other man, but please understand I can't allow you to keep seeing another girl. Please Jason, dismiss her."

"Ok. I'll break it off with her."

"OK."

"Enough of the serious talk for now. Let's have a nice dinner with our new friends.

Jason is a great guy. It was completely understandable why Jennifer was so taken with him and as the dinner went on, Jennifer's demeanor transformed. There was a growing excitement about her, a glow to her that I'd never seen before.

At the end of the dinner, Jason thanked us for helping out. It was obvious that Jennifer wanted to head back with him immediately, so Evelyn and I agreed to get her things from her apartment and have them shipped to her. We both hugged her before she headed off in Jason's Mustang.

As they pulled away, I looked at Evelyn.

"I'm an idiot."

"What are you talking about? You're a frigging hero. You did a wonderful thing."

"I just lost the best tech writer I've ever worked with."

"If you take me back to your place, I'll try to help you forget."

"Evelyn, do you like your house?"

"It's ok."

"Do you like my house?"

"I love your house."

"Look, Evelyn. I love you. Please sell your house, come live with me and let's set a date to get married. Just give me the word and we can go pick out rings".

"Let me think about it."

Two seconds went by before she continued.

"Ok. I thought about it. The answer is yes."

Jason's view

It was apparent that our time apart had been rough on Jennifer. I agreed with Greg that Jennifer may have started down a path that may have led to a tragic end. The weight loss was noticeable and frankly she was one who couldn't afford to lose much. She looked tired and appeared to have aged more than the year that had transpired. She reminded me of a beautiful, but neglected plant that had not been watered. I was thinking that with some love and understanding I might be able to get the former Jennifer back.

Jennifer's view

It was nice to ride in the Mustang again as it brought back memories of much better times, but I was still nervous as hell and petrified that I'd say or do the wrong thing. Jason seemed different in a way. There was a harder edge to him, but I guess that prison would do that to a man.

I few minutes into our trip, he reached into the back seat, pulled out a blanket and then spoke.

"Why don't you use this, lie back and get some sleep? You look tired and probably could use some shuteye."

"Ok."

I leaned back and closed my eyes, but I didn't fall asleep right away. I was thinking about our journey through life so far, going back to when we first met, and to think that it almost didn't happen.

I was a little self-conscious about attending a friend's wedding without a date. My boyfriend, Brian, had unexpectedly dumped me and I was feeling really down, but I ended up going anyway. Later, at the reception, this really handsome guy introduced himself and asked me to dance. It was Jason. From that moment on, we were together. He ended up buying me a drink after the festivities and I gave him my phone number. By the end of our second date I knew that this guy was something special. I remember waiting to be a called for a third date. I was at work, worrying, when one of my co-workers, Katie, started giving me grief.

"Jennifer. You're not getting all weepy over this guy you met at the wedding, are you?"

"I don't understand why he hasn't called. I thought we had a really great time on our last date."

"Wow. You are getting weepy."

"I'm telling you. This guy is special."

Then my phone rang.

"Hello".

"Hi Jennifer. Sorry I haven't called you until now. I don't get sick often, buy when I do it usually hits hard. I really want to see you again, but I don't want to get you sick either. Can I call you in a few days when I'm feeling better?"

"Yes. Of course. Get better soon."

He certainly sounded sick. I felt a little guilty about feeling happy while he was feeling bad, but I was relieved that there was a legitimate reason for him not calling. I guess I had a smile on my face when I hung up the phone. Katie started in again.

"No more weepy now? Everything OK in paradise again?

"He's sick. He's going to call me in a few days."

"Geez. All this over a guy you haven't even slept with. You know, Jen, he might have a really small thingy."

"Shut up Katie! I'm sure he doesn't have a small thingy."

I didn't have a long list of former boyfriends, but I'd had enough sexual experience to know a good lover from a bad one. About five weeks later, Jason took me back to his place. We were sitting on the sofa, listening to music when we starting kissing. It got passionate very quickly. Soon his hands all over me and I was loving it! Before long I found out that he was, by far, the best lover I'd ever had. He carried me to his bedroom and soon had me naked. To Jason, there was no such thing as a 'quickie'. He always took his time and included lots of foreplay. That first night he must have gone down on me for at least 20 minutes. I came at least twice before he got between my legs and starting rubbing the head of his cock up and down my wet slit. I'd already made up my mind that he was going to be the first guy to ever fuck me without a condom. By the time he pushed his length in and stretched me out, I was a babbling idiot, moaning and calling out his name. I know we fucked for more than 40 minutes, first in missionary, then doggy, then back to missionary. He asked for permission to cum inside me. I said yes immediately and seconds later he flooded me with the first hot load of cum I've ever felt inside me. It was fantastic! With all the other guys the warmth of their cum load left as soon as they pulled out. When Jason slipped out of me, the warmth remained. I loved it!

Many guys, after they cum, soon turn on the TV or go make a sandwich. Not Jason. He wrapped his arms around me and gently kissed me all over my face and neck. He didn't seem like he was in any particular hurry to let me go. He gazed into my eyes and told me I was the beautiful and that he was falling in love with me. I knew right then and there that I was never going to let this guy get away.

We had another date two days later, and just as I hoped, we were at his place again. Seconds after he shut the door, our hands all over each other and soon were running to the bedroom. After a fast removal of clothes, we were on the bed and locked in a 69. As I straddled him he was fiercely licking my pussy, and I was sucking his cock like a mad woman. I wanted to make him cum in my mouth, so I tried holding his balls firm while I held my lips tight around his shaft. I bobbed my head up and down as fast as I could for quite a while. All the guys I'd known before definitely would have blown their loads already, but not Jason. It was starting to piss me off that I couldn't get him to cum, and then I kept losing my concentration as he kept making me cum. Before I could achieve success he threw me off and put me on my back. He grabbed my legs and pushed them back and then starting slamming his cock into me. It was more forceful than the first time and I was loving it. A while later I asked him if I could ride him. He pulled out of me and laid down. I straddled him and lowered my drenched pussy down his shaft. It felt so good. I started slow at first, but steadily increased my speed, eventually moving my hips about as fast as I could. Then I spoke to him.

"I want to make you cum Jason. I want to make you lose control. I want to feel you shoot inside me. Come on! Shoot that hot load inside me! Don't hold back! Give it to me! I want it! I want that hot cum!"

It was working.

"Oh. Jen. Oh, Jen...You're....you're going to make me cum...I'm coming."

The sensation of his cock pulsating inside set me off again. I remained on top of him for a while as it was my turn to kiss him and tell him I was in love we him. Then I calmly confessed.

"I'm addicted."

"Addicted?"

"Yes. I'm addicted to having you cum inside me. I hope you're prepared. I'm going to need it on a regular basis."

He gave me a huge smile.

********************

Jennifer's view (continued)

It seemed like I had just fallen asleep when I heard Jason's voice.

"Jen. Jennifer. We're here."

I looked at my watch. It was the middle of the night.

Jason said, "It was a tough ride. There was a tractor trailer accident on the Thruway, so I ended up taking the scenic route through the mountains. That's why it took so long. An additional hour and a half."

We got into the apartment where I recognized some of the furnishings that used to be in the house.

Jason spoke again, "I called Sally while you were asleep. I asked her to go pick up some stuff for you. A toothbrush, some toiletries, a nightie, etc. The items should be on the table over there. All your clothes that were in the house got put in storage. We'll go pick them up tomorrow."

Jason looked exhausted. He went to the bathroom, brushed his teeth and came out.

"I'm sorry, Jennifer. As you can see, the place isn't very big."

"Like I said before, as long as you're here, I'm more than OK."

"The bedroom is through there. I'll talk to you in the morning. I need to get some sleep. Goodnight."