The Experience Fantastique!

Info
19th century love affair with your Doctor.
2.9k words
4.15
72.6k
9
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



Chapter One The Proposal



"How much longer Tom? How much longer must we flirt and play at these silly little games? We've been engaged to be married for near six months now and I am longing to show you how much I love you."

"Yes my Darling, I too wish to swim with you through the depths of our love, but as we have discussed previously my family follows a strict criteria concerning the addition of new family members."

You place one hand firmly on Toms chest and push him down and onto the large bed soft with countless cushions. It has taken months of manipulation and hard work to get to this point in your relationship. Never before had Tom come across such a forth right and dominant partner, never before had he even considered the idea that a woman may take charge and lead the way in the bedroom.

"I wish to be your wife." You tell as you unbutton Toms trousers. This seduction of your fiancee is becoming quite the regular occurrence.

Removing his cock from his clothing while begging that he take that final plunge you say, "Marry me Tom and love me. Let us pronounce to the world our true feelings for one another so I may finally hold you within me."

"But Sweetheart please understand," Tom argues the point as he grips you firmly by your shoulders and rolls you over onto your back. He kneels over your body and you refuse to let go of his warm staff as he continues to repeat the excuses you have heard one million times before, "my family has ideas that I am scared will offend you. They are greedy and ill of mind when it comes to their fortune. They will never let us marry unless you can prove your innocence and purity."

"Well, why not invite them in to see how I handle your innocence and purity?" You tease as Tom continues to hold you down hard against the bed, his frustration with you drives his anxieties to peak. You tug harder at his erection as it bulges stiffer in your hands. "Why should it be that I can hold you, my lover, in my hands and not within my person? Why should such a silly ceremony coupled with the token ring speak so loudly as to whether or not this penis of yours should mingle with my vagina?"

"Shush now my beautiful girl, you are being rude for the sake of stirring me. If you yearn so badly for our consummation I can have the Doctor come visit you tomorrow."

"What? What Doctor?" You are startled and can not tell if he is just teasing you. He begins swinging his hips back and forward sliding his dick through your hands. You have ceased stroking his member. For the first time ever, you are uncertain of Toms intentions.

"The Physician." He states as he slides himself away and down from your hands. "If it is true that you wish for me to be wise to your purity, than the family Physician must thoroughly examine you." Tom speaks as if this procedure is as common as a hair cut or dining with friends, he lifts up your dress to find layer upon layer of petticoats and undergarments. "My parents must be aware of any impurity that may stand in the way of us producing yet more heirs for the family fortune."

With one hand Tom picks up your legs by the ankles while sliding off your pantalettes with his other hand. Your sweet pussy is bare and he dives head first under your dress and petticoat to begin lapping at your furry purse. Your head falls back and you begin to smile as his tongue laps wet at your pot while your hands race through his hair and around his head.

"I can not. I will not do such a thing." You struggle. Toms lapping grows frantic. "I will not bare myself before your Doctor, before this said Physician. My cunt is for you and you alone my Tom, these intimate moments are proof of my love for you. Does not my loyalty suffice? Do I not behave in a pure and innocent manner?" He sucks harder at your clit bringing it deeper into his mouth so his tongue may flick frantically over you pink pearl. "Can you not taste my purity Tom?" You question as your pussy wets his lips, "Do you not consider what you have now flooding your mouth innocent and deserving of your commitment?" You're climax grows with your fury and frustration.

Snatching a large clump of hair from the top of Toms head you drag his face away from your pussy and up to meet your own and you say, "I refuse to see your Doctor and I am tired of this courtship. Tomorrow I shall take my belongings and I will leave you here lonely. I am sorry that you do not trust me enough to accept me as pure. Your own innocence was lost when you learned to live by your parents double standards. I wish you to forget what we have Tom, for it is gone."

Chapter Two Courtship



As you lay out your attire upon the bed the sun breaks over the countryside showering the landscape with warm yellow rays of hope and prosperity. You have had very little sleep as you have spent the night packing bags and contemplating the scenario. Is it so terrible that Tom and his wealthy family wish to know that your most treasured purse has been untouched by the staff of men? Are you throwing away the love of your life for the solitude of your ideals?

You knew quite well that Toms family was well to do when you began your courtship with him. It should have come as no surprise that such an ultimatum has arisen. Your mind ties itself in sharp knots as you pull tight on the laces of your corset. Your ideals have been packed with the rest of your belongings and as you consider your actions for one last time you tie off on your garment with determination.

Soft pink pantalettes slide softly over your pale legs and looking back over your shoulder you watch as the silky fabric wraps your subtle buttocks. You slide your petticoat over your head and down your body, finally you swing your hips into the small waist. You are saddened as Tom will never have the pleasure of removing your garments for the purpose of fucking you.

Sneaking though the many layers of your dress you finally come to making the final adjustments on your outfit. The room is empty of your belongings and you reach down to pick up the two heavy suitcases filled with your clothing and what few material possessions you own. In the mirror you see a beautiful woman standing proud yet weary, this whole mess has tried your sanity long enough.

With a slight huff you begin your journey, first slipping through your bedroom door quietly and then down the hall to where you find Toms bedroom door slightly ajar. Peering through the open gap you see him resting in slumber and you whisper, "Goodbye Tom."

Flowers and bushes of all shades of green rush past you as you begin running through the garden toward the water. You know that if you follow the rivers edge for long enough you will eventually come upon a small dock where you may board a steamboat that will take you to the nearest town.

Once down by the river you begin weaving through the trees and brush that litter the side of the water. Your emotions twist and turn like the ocean as you remember running away from home as a child. Sticks and leaves crumple under your feet when you realise that it is not only you that makes these sounds amongst the brush.

You stop and wait patiently listening for what ever maybe near you. Perhaps you have scared an animal and it has run off ahead of you, perhaps you are just hearing things as your levels of stress and anxiety continue to accumulate. Your eyes scan back and forth looking for anything peculiar, anything that may seem out of place... like that splash of white you see jutting out from behind a tree just near you.

"Fuck." You whimper as a man dressed in a long white lab coat steps out before you. His face covered by a white surgeons mask and his hair tied underneath a a pastel green cap. Frozen in fear and curiosity you don't dare move as the Doctor approaches you. Uncertain and confused you drop your bags as the man grabs you forcefully by the arm. Too late to run you gasp as the Doctor presses your body against the nearest tree and reveals a length of rope he has been holding behind his back.

As you finally find the gumption to move he steps behind you and the tree and now reaches around to grab your other arm. You scream "Tom!" at the top of your lungs but you are more than aware that you have traveled too far for him to hear cries of distress. The rope held by the Doctor now wraps your wrists tight behind the hard trunk, you fidget and fight but it is no good as it is obvious that this man has done this many times before.

Once your wrists are secured the Doctor slowly steps around from behind the tree and begins inspecting your clothing. He reveals a large pair of scissors and slips one edge beneath your dress and begins snipping the fabric down the length of your arm. You love your dress and you are almost more frantic about this desecration than you are about the whole scenario. He repeats the process along your other arm and then quickly drops to his knees to begin snipping a long cut from the bottom of your dress, slowly and carefully along the abdomen of your corset, and then delicately between your breasts and along your decolletage.

The Doctor leans his face in close toward you, so close that you can hear him breathe. You can smell the cleanliness of his attire as he bunches up the fabric of your dress behind you. He rips the dress from your body like a magician revealing his greatest illusion and you are left still clothed in your shoes, stockings, pantalettes, pantyhose and corset.

"What do you want from me?" You demand. The Doctor replies by pressing his finger against your lips and then dragging his hands down and around your body where you can feel him fingering the laces of your corset. He yanks hard at the lace tightening the corset to extremes you have never before experienced. Your breath is forced from your body and your eyes bulge with shock. He ties off on the now straining laces and stands back to admire his handy work.

Gasping short breaths you feel weary and light headed. As your head rolls around you catch glimpses of your Doctor slowly opening his trousers and revealing to you a cock so hard and erect you liken it to the tree you are bound to.

Chapter Three The Consummation



Stripped bare and elevated your legs are now uncomfortably bound open and bent at the knees as you vertically straddle the tree. Your shoulders and wrists take most of the weight and you moan slightly as you settle into the elaborate web of ropes and knots. The Doctor stands before you sniffing your pantalettes through his mask and stroking his cock vigorously as if it were his intention to come right here and now. You witness his penis bulging and standing firmer on end as pre cum begins leaking from the tip of his bulbous head. The clear slippery fluid meets his fingers with delight and as he grows aware of the sensation he grips the end of his penis full fisted and now lubricates the head.

Twisting his hand around his shaft he takes short shallow strokes of his dick as he gently rocks his hips back and forward, it's as if he were teasing himself by only fucking with the very tip of his member. You writhe momentarily against the tree to which you are bound and dare with a stern voice, "The audacity you have shown here today only speaks of your stupidity." The Doctor immediately ceases stroking his cock and turns to look at you. As he paces toward you, his cock now dangling from his open trousers, you close your eyes and lower your head to show that you have finally submitted.

On his knees the Doctor carefully opens the folds of your labia, staring intently into your pussy folds and stretching your lips wide apart as to see inside of you. "You will find nothing." You state and his eyes glare up at you shocked.

"I have fucked men before." You continue. "I have sucked and fucked cocks larger than your own. I have put fingers deep into my pussy and they have not always been my own. Why don't you try it?" You suggest.

And without a moments hesitation the Doctor provides you with three bunched fingers, your own wetness lubricating his long smooth phalanges as he pushes them firmly up and into your cunt. You moan and whimper with pleasure, there is nothing you love more than being completely filled and penetrated. His middle finger quickly finds your most sensitive flesh and you can feel him stroking the very top and front of your vagina. As your pleasure increases you find yourself in fantasy with Tom. Had you known how wonderful this Doctor would be you would never have hesitated with the examination, even if your hymen had been in tact it certainly wouldn't have been come the conclusion of such a thorough and rigorous test.

The thin paper of the Doctors mask now presses firmly against your clit as his fingers continue to stroke your smooth internal walls. It is obvious that he longs to lap at your flesh while he fingers your pussy, but it is also apparent that the anonymity of his identity is also a priority. He uses his nose to flick and press at your clit, shaking his head and face side to side, your pussy wets his mask and you imagine what it must be like for him to be smelling your clean and now dripping wet pussy through his surgical mask.

"Fuck me." You find yourself demanding, your pussy longing to be filled by your Doctors hot burning cock. He slides his fingers from you and takes one last look at your vagina before standing up and slapping his penis hard against your bushy pubis.

"Fuck me." You repeat your request.

You watch as he looks down at his cock, watching himself as he directs his fleshy staff with precision and determination. Your eyelids slowly close and you dream of Tom as the warm, firm penis slides easily into your body. With strong hands the Doctor grabs a full fist of hair from the back of your head, his other hand snatches a large chunk of your buttocks and with the force of his stroke and the strength of his arms your body begins rising and falling onto his able erection over and over again.

His head and shoulders falls back as his hips rhythmically drive his lust deep into your hungry wet love. You clench yourself tight around his flesh, gripping his penis hard with your cunt and your Tom is here in your mind with you pumping away at your pussy, filling you ever so desperately with his passion. Your own passion leads the way to an ever growing climax, an orgasm grows steadily anxious inside of you and you half expect to be coming with each and every tickling stroke of this flesh filling your desperation.

Gasping breath and longing moans of ecstasy begin breathing through the Doctors mask. His orgasm comes to the edge as you feel his cock grow even harder within you. Your pussy is painted smooth by his pre cum and your own juices are near flowing as your climax sits precariously on the edge of your elation. Your hair drops around your shoulders and body falls back into your restraints as the Doctor releases his grip of you and slides his attentive cock from your pussy. He takes long and exact strokes of his now wet flesh and with his left hand unties his mask in one tug of the lace. His penis is aimed directly at your body and you watch as the one single drop of semen squeezes from the end of his cock, "Here is my orgasm my Darling." You hear your Doctor speak for the first time as he removes his mask to reveal your devious Tom ready to fire his come generously over you body.

The warm fluid squirts and splashes up and onto your breasts. His delight immediately trickles down your body where it collects with long strands of his love as his come continues to land upon the flesh of your abdomen. "Tom." You gasp as he strokes every last drop of come from his gorgeous cock. "Tom." You echo as his stroking and penis finally come to rest.

"I shall tell my parents that your are pure of heart and mind my most dearest Sweetheart. And should they demand further evidence of your innocence I shall be certain to make sure that you find yourself visiting the Doctor on a more regular occasion." Your Tom leans in close to your face and kisses your cheek gently.

"Now, let us get you down from here and back to the house. We have much to discuss about what we have learned here today."

--:--
--:--
1.0
Dr_Impervious
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
caliteenageslut69caliteenageslut69almost 13 years ago
more

oh my god this is my favorite story of yours, please make more like this please! the cutting off of her clothes, very appealing to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Smitten

You're so cool, Dr.impervious! I've listened to a few of your submissions with great pleasure. I'm certain you are the sexiest and most creative contributor on literotica! I love your Aussie accent. I've never heard anything as hot as the sound of your climax. You're sexy without being sleazy. Keep the submissions coming, and you'll keep me submissive and cumming!

spider1256spider1256about 14 years ago
Extreamly well writen!

Excellent story! Your use of images are fantastic!

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 14 years ago
Excellent.

Brilliant story with a very plausible plot probably from the mid to late 1800's I think. Thank you.

Share this

Similar Stories

Brothers That Share A weekend away goes awry when boys share.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Bimbo App Daddy's In Charge Ch. 01 A father takes his bimbofied daughter to work!in Mind Control
Innocent Girl Gets Gang Fucked Innocent Lola gets a night she will never forget.in Group Sex
What Daddy Says What Daddy says when he fucks his little girl.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Babysitter Camille is fucked raw by Mr. Cooper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories