The Experiences of a Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pleezer4U
Pleezer4U
20 Followers

When Carolyn had finished, she looked up at me with her big beautiful hazel eyes and sought my approval. I patted her head gently and hoarsely whispered to her that she gave the absolute best head that I have ever experienced. Carolyn grinned and tiny dribbles of come were still in the coiners of her mouth. I was mesmerized by the look on her face, she was so proud of the fantastic blowjob that she just gave me. I was looking at her hair

All sweaty and her makeup was a disaster and she did not even seem to mind.

I offered her my hands to pull her to her feet and when I did, I embraced her and kissed her neck and fondled her beautiful breasts. I knew that our evening was just beginning and there were so many things that I wanted to experiment with Carolyn. I loved the smell of her sexy warm body mixed with her perfume and sweat; she was so damn desirable.

After kissing her all over her upper body passionately, I asked Carolyn if she would like to clean up and relax a bit before we continued with our little tryst. She said that would be nice, I gave her one of my shirts to wear and I showed her where the shower was.

I could not resist when Carolyn began to undress, I offered to help. I knelt by her feet as she pulled her sexy tight shorts down and gently pulled them from her feet and held them close to my face. The warmth from them and the fragrance was absolutely wonderful.

I kissed her ankles and sucked her calves and continued right up to her inner thighs. Carolyn was trembling and moaning my name as I slowly licked her gorgeous pussy mound. When I began nibbling at her slit, Carolyn shoved my face hard into her juicy pussy and I pulled her lips between my teeth and chewed very lightly and Carolyn screamed Ohhhhh, Ohhhhh, lover tear it up baby ooh my goddddd.

I gripped her tight young ass firmly in my hands and thrust her hips into my face as I twisted my head back and forth while gently chewing her puffy labia. Almost instantly Carolyn unleashed an unbelievable orgasm that left a puddle in front of the shower and my face soaked with her sweet and sticky cum juice.

As I tried to devour her love juice. Carolyn was so excited that she straddled my face with her legs and ground her sweet pussy down as hard as she could on my face. I gripped her tight young ass firmly and held on. Carolyn was screaming like a wild woman and thrusting her hips up and down on my face like she was riding a bull.

This sweet young and beautiful Lolita was having multiple orgasms and I just kept lapping at her tasty juices. When Carolyn had finished squeezing out her last orgasm, I dug my fingers into her hard ass and gave her lovely battered pussy a huge open-mouthed kiss. She shuddered and held my face tightly for a few moments before slowly dismounting.

I then stood up and held her close as I nuzzled her breasts and caressed her sexy ass. Then I helped her into the shower and joined her. First I applied some shampoo to her hair and slowly rubbed it in as I stood behind her with my half erect cock nestled between her sexy ass cheeks. As I was shampooing her hair, Carolyn sighed and thanked me for the most exciting sex that she had ever experienced in her young life.

I assured her that there was much more to come and having said that, I rubbed my aching cock up and down her wet soapy ass crack. Carolyn said ooohh! Now that feels good and I wanted her again right there. I cupped Carolyn's pert little titties with my hands and she responded by reaching behind her and grasping my throbbing cock and slowly stroked me.

While I toyed with her nipples and caressed her breasts, I kissed her neck and shoulders. At one point, I gave her slender neck little love bite, but I was careful no to leave any hickeys on her long slender neck. After our initial shower play, I continued washing and caressing the rest of her lovely body, especially her pussy and ass. I lathered her up and gently rubbed her with a soft washcloth.

I knew her genitalia were still very sensitive, so I exercised great care when I cleaned her up. In fact, while I softly rubbed her vagina, I got on my knees and kissed her love petals as I lathered them with soap. Carolyn braced herself on my shoulders and whimpered softly while running her fingers through my hair.

I wanted her again, but I was in no hurry because I wanted her to feel special and especially needed for her to enjoy all of the new experiences that I was about to bring to her. I was absolutely enamored with her little hard ass and I knew that before the night was over I had to have it over and over.

Once I had finished bathing her vaginal treasure, I turned my attention to her beautiful ass. While still on my knees, I turned her hips gently to one side and buried my face between her gorgeous cheeks. All Carolyn managed to say was mmmmm, mmmmm that feels nice.

I did not say a word, instead I pried her tight cheeks apart and thrust my tongue deep into her little brown pucker and she gasped.

I kissed and I sucked at her little rosebud for quite some time and Carolyn was beginning to tremble slightly. I lathered up a finger and slowly inserted it into her tight tiny opening until I had fully seated my forefinger into her rectum.

Carolyn seemed to be receptive to this and she braced herself on the shower wall and slowly pushed her sweet ass back into my probing finger. As she moaned softly, I withdrew my finger and reinserted two more and she began to slowly rotate her hips, effectively fucking my fingers. I was nearly certain now that I would not have much difficulty in convincing Carolyn to try anal sex.

After a few minutes of toying with her sweet little ass, I rose to my feet and pulled Carolyn close to me and kissed her passionately as the water poured over us. I finished washing her thoroughly and she soaped me up and cleaned me as well. I gave her a spare toothbrush and some mouthwash and we took care of our oral hygiene too.

After we finished cleaning and getting comfortable again, I asked Carolyn if she would spend the night with me and she said of course. Then we ordered out some thing to eat and moved to the living room to relax. She was only wearing one of my old shirts, but she looked absolutely irresistible to a horny old guy like me.

I pulled her slight frame next to me on the sofa and brushed her hair back out of her eyes and told her how absolutely irresistible she looks.

Carolyn smiled and said that she really enjoyed the sex and she was willing to try anything else that I had in mind. She informed me that she was still quite horny and her body was mine to do with as I pleased. I gently pushed her back on the sofa, pushed her shirt up to her breasts and planted wet sloppy kisses all over her smooth abdomen. I could not believe what a hard body she had, but yet so soft and sensuous.

Once I got to her waist, I gently turned her over and bit her ass cheeks very lightly and she let out a slight yelp. I asked her if I was hurting her and she responded that no she was just startled. Carolyn said that no guy had ever done that before and she actually liked it. I pulled her tight cheeks apart as far as I could stretch them and buried my nose in her rosebud. I could feel her tense up momentarily, then she relaxed as I began sucking and licking the rim of her sphincter.

She tasted so sweet and clean, I was getting hotter by the second and I knew that I must take her soon. Carolyn was beginning to tremble as I thrust my tongue in and out of her tiny pucker. While I still had my tongue in her rosebud, I took one hand and spread her vaginal lips apart. I was quite pleased to feel the sticky wetness already beginning to ooze from her sweet cunt.

Carolyn had to be almost as horny as I was and I could not wait much longer. I kissed her sweet cheeks again and probed her soaking wet cunt with my fingers before holding them to my mouth and slowly licking them dry. Then I asked Carolyn to stand up and we slowly made our way to the bedroom. Once we were near the bed, I paused and then without warning I ripped the shirt from her trembling body and she let out a loud gasp and stared at me with her huge beautiful eyes.

I told her to turn facing the bed and lie down across the pillows and she obeyed without question. Then I reached into the nightstand and retrieved a tube of KY gel. I fumbled with the cap for a moment and then squeezed a huge glob onto my hand and lubed the knob of my cock liberally. Carolyn was trembling harder now as I proceeded to apply a generous amount to her tight little sphincter.

Carolyn shivered involuntarily when she first felt the cool gel dribble into her tiny rosebud. I assured her that I would be gentle and she reached between her legs and gripped my throbbing cock. I was dumbfounded when she said stick that cock deep in my ass.

Please fuck me hard, I want the first time to be the time I will remember forever. I needed no further encouragement as I finished lubricating her tight asshole.

At first I was going to loosen her up with my fingers and then I decided against it. If she wanted it hard, I would not disappoint her. I leaned forward and kissed her sweet ass all over, then I postured myself so that I directly inline with her beckoning asshole. Then I placed the knob of my throbbing cock against the tiny membrane of her sphincter and lunged forward.

At first Carolyn was squirming away from my invading member and whimpering. Then I grasped her hips firmly and pulled her into my pulsing cock. She screamed and began trembling uncontrollably and I drove into her with one fierce thrust and she grunted and fell hard onto the pillows. I picked her up by her hips and slowly thrust in and out of her tight ass while her feet were kicking and she was whimpering softly.

As her ass began to loosen up, Carolyn slowly began to fuck me back by thrusting her hips into mine. Within minute of my initial penetration, she was screaming loudly and clutching at anything that she could grab. Her yelling and screaming was making me even more insatiable. I could not believe the language coming from her sweet innocent lips.

Carolyn was definitely into ass fucking now as she screamed and begged for me to fuck her harder and make her my sex slut. I began to slap her as hard as I rammed my cock into her helpless asshole. I reached back further each time and a loud Thwack! Could be heard echoing off the walls of the bedroom. I looked down and big red welts were beginning to rise up on her perfect ass and I just kept plowing into her rectum with my stiff greedy cock.

Carolyn was rotating her hips on my cock and begging me to keep pounding her ass. I gladly obeyed and I reached under her and gripped her vagina between my fingers and roughly rubbed her lips together and it made a fierce squishing sound. Carolyn was so wet that there was a massive puddle of warm sticky cum just oozing from her pussy. She was literally bouncing up and down on the bed now as I ravaged her sweet ass.

When Carolyn arched her back suddenly and stiffened her spine, I knew she was on the verge of coming and I emptied my balls completely into her bowels as she screamed and twisted her ass and practically convulsed as I reamed her ass as hard as possible with my cock. As I was spurting my load inside her, I began spanking her already tender ass and she began thrusting her fingers into her drenched pussy as she enjoyed a massive orgasm.

Each time that my hand came down on her warm crimson ass, Carolyn squealed with delight as she grunted her approval.

Carolyn was thrashing about and screaming wildly as I buried my cock to the hilt within her. She pushed her sexy ass against me and met my every thrust with a vengeance of her own.

We fucked like animals until we both collapsed in a soaking wet mess across the bed. I was relentless and Carolyn never backed away, she was the fuck of my life. As I lay sprawled across the bed trying to catch my breath, I pulled this sexy young minx towards me and suckled at her breasts until I could relax.

Carolyn wrapped her tired arms around me and said that she just had the best sex of her young life and she would be my sex partner anytime and anyplace. She told me that I was great tutor and she would not share me with anyone. Over the course of the next several years, Carolyn and I had the best sex imaginable.

We kept in touch after she finished college and my niece began coming by more frequently after Carolyn had graduated and I had my suspicions that they had talked, a lot. But that is yet another story.

Pleezer4U
Pleezer4U
20 Followers
12