The Experiment

Story Info
Is it really just her?
816 words
3.23
15k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her skin soft as felt. I knew it would be, she's learned to take care of herself.

I was nervous. What if I hurt her, or something went wrong? She and I'd already spent a great deal of time talking about how she wasn't interested in sex much, and how wine got her in the mood.

For the last few years she was committed to my ex-lover, who readily admits being highly sexual, and that it has caused problems in the relationship. My role in this was strickly for the experiment of was it my ex or was is her. My theory was it was her, more to the point of 'situational' lesbianism. Having been in a destructive relationship with several men, she was willing to accept love and support from women. For her partner's part, she got the wife and children, white picket fence, and family home that she'd always wanted. Worked out great for them, until the children moved out and their interpersonal issues were suddenly in the limelight.

So to the soft music in the background and wine on her breath I set out to seduce the moderately willing.

Its hard to ignore that I'm female. The boobs are a tip-off. I left my undershirt on in case they got in the way. I made sure to keep the strap-on warm in the bedroom, nothing worse than plunging something cold into an area that aroused. I liked it because it let my hands to be free to caress and hold.

Having progressed to kissing her lips (courage not withstanding). I had to allow myself to love her. When you kiss without feeling it can destroy even the most amorous atmosphere. And I wanted to do more than go through the motions.

Assuring her that it was ok to close her eyes, I kissed her neck and shoulders, following the strap of her slip.

--------

"I've never used one of those," she said indicating the strap-on.

"If you want me to stop just say so and I'll put it away." I assured her, "I'll make sure to use lots of lubricant to decrease the likelihood of hurting you."

"No. No, I'm intrigued."

Laying on the bed I could see the vulnerability in her eyes. I made sure the lube was within reach and continued where I left of kissing and caressing her now exposed skin. I kissed her hip and she started, "No, please don't not with your mouth. "

I placed my hand on her pelvic bone and worked my way back up to her neck and chest. Pulling her close I caressed her butt cheeks, the strap-on sliding between her legs against her sex. "Oh," she whispered. I began to undulate, moving the strap-on against her sex, caressing and kissing non-stop.

I became emboldened by her slight moans, and began to gently spread her buttocks and outer lips to allow the strap-on to be closer and stimulate her more. I had a bit of a surprise for her I had hidden the wire and controller for the dildo in the straps holding it to me and she seemed pleasantly surprised when it came on.

"Hmm, fells good," she sighed, relaxing a little bit.

I angled the dildo to tease the sensitive area between the vaginal opening and anus. Even though I'd been teasing her nipples she started to gyrate her hips as I returned my attention to them. Sliding my hands down her butt, I allowed my fingers to tease the peach-fuzz surrounding her anus. Her muscles clinched a bit at my intrusion. Making small noises of arousal, I continued my exploration of her butt, cupping the cheeks and fingering just outside the hole.

"Put it inside me," she said huskily, "I want to feel it inside."

As gently as I could, I slid the vibrating dildo into her waiting pussy. I murmured reassurances to her, "Relax. Its ok. I've got you. You're safe. " She took a deep breath and letting it out slowly I could feel the tension release.

I began to thrust. Slowly, deeply. Picking up rhythm to move with her. Faster and deeper until I felt her hips slam into mine and her body convulse with the shocks accompanying her orgasm. Held her tightly until she released her grip on my shoulders and unwound her legs. Turning the vibrations off and slowly extracting both myself and the dildo from her trembling torso.

I took off the strap-on, as it gets in the way sometimes after the fact, and held her. When she was ready, without a word she went into the bathroom to clean up.

----------

A few days later, I caught up with them. Nothing really had changed in their relationship, and they said it may not last much longer. I expressed my sorrow at the news, but understood that some things are better let go of.