The Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnJ
DawnJ
325 Followers

"Hey sweetie! Beth and I were just deciding what to wear tonight. Bathroom's yours."

She saw his erection straining against his fly and she smiled, before turning back to look at herself in the mirror. Beth looked over her shoulder at him. He saw something smoldering in her gaze, and he swallowed again and hurried away. He took a cold shower, standing under the water, letting it sting him, until his erection subsided, and then he stayed a minute more, for good measure. By the time he was ready, the girls were on the patio waiting for him, and laughing at something they were seeing below.

"You're beautiful, ladies!" he exclaimed when he saw them.

"Ready?" he asked, asking the obvious and avoiding Beth's gaze. He liked the pretty yellow sundresses they had chosen to wear, with the halter-tops and wide skirts, and the high-heeled sandals that made their calves look eminently edible.

"Thank you, sweetie!" Anna said, smiling at him. "Yes, we're ready. We've decided where we want to eat tonight. You get to choose tomorrow," Anna announced, and Devlin inclined his head with a smile.

"Your wish is my command!" He steeled himself for Beth's touch, and then extended his elbows. "Let's go, then!"

He braced himself when Beth took his arm, but he could not stop the chills that shot up his arm, nor the charge that sent life to his groin. He walked with them down to the restaurant, willing himself not to show how much he was affected by having two gorgeous women on his arms. He seated them at the table they had reserved, and watched them as they pored over the menu, trying to decide what to have.

"Honey, don't tell me you're going to have the same old boring thing?" Anna asked, noticing that Devlin had not looked at his menu. "Come on, have a little fun!"

Devlin laughed. "Why don't you choose for me?" he asked. "As long as it's not too girly, and there's meat in it, I'll try it tonight!"

"Deal!" she said immediately, and began to discuss menu items again with Beth.

By the time the waiter came, they were ready to order, and sipped their margaritas while they waited.

"So, Beth," Anna said, "how's the latest book going?"

"Really slowly, Anna," she said, cupping her drink in both hands. "I've never been in a ménage so I am flying blind, mostly. I've done some reading, but what would really make the story fly is if I knew someone who had actual experience. I could put that into the story." She sipped her drink and then said, "Sometimes, I'm not even sure I want to keep going there with it. Maybe I should just make it that the couple want to try new things, and they hire this woman to teach them some light bondage techniques." She looked up suddenly, taking in both Anna and Devlin. "What do you guys think?"

"I think maybe we can look at it after dinner. See if we can't help you over this hump," Anna said, her voice business-like. But Devlin saw the spark of arousal in her eyes, and he knew what she was thinking. Hot damn! He kept his eyes on her face until she looked at him, and the small smile on her lips told him he was reading her right. He slid his eyes to Beth's face, and realized she had seen the interchange between him and Anna, and her lips also curled in a smile. But she only said,

"Sure thing! It's on my laptop!" Then she turned her attention to her drink, and Anna and Devlin took in the other diners around them.

When dinner was served, they chatted about everything and nothing, and Devlin found that if he kept his eyes mostly on his food, he could handle the occasional view of Beth's cleavage, or her full lips, or the sweet dimples in her cheeks. He began to worry that Anna was noticing how quiet he had grown as the evening progressed, but she seemed oblivious to any tension on his part. If he didn't know better, he'd say she was openly flirting with Beth, but after their conversation that morning, he found it hard to believe she had relaxed that much so soon.

He found that while looking at Beth sent him up in flames instantly, listening to her just kept the spark lit. She had a rich, sultry voice, the kind you'd expect to hear on a late night radio show, where people called in and the DJ played love songs. And when she laughed, his skin tingled, as though she were touching him. And once, when they both reached for the pepper at the same time, Devlin felt lightning shoot up his arm, and he saw the flare of desire in Beth's eyes as she looked at him, before she withdrew her hand and turned away. If he weren't reading her wrong, she was as hot for him as he was for her! How on earth was he ever going to make it through this weekend without making Anna mad as hell? He watched Beth excuse herself from the table and walk away, and he turned his eyes to his wife, who was also watching her go.

"She's something, isn't she?" he asked, looking at Anna.

"She sure is!" she answered, finally taking her eyes off their friend to spear him with her gaze. "You like her a lot, don't you?" she asked pointedly.

"Yeah, I do! Don't you?" He watched her eyes as he asked his question.

She smiled. "God, yes! She makes me feel a little slutty, and that excites me no end! I thought I would be more nervous, but I'm not. I feel all...aroused around her! Free! You know?" Devlin saw the confusion and desire in her eyes, and he felt the echo of her feelings in his chest.

"So, about your question this morning..." Devlin let the question go unanswered, and watched Beth walk back toward them. "She's coming back. We'll talk afterwards!"

They smiled at Beth as she sat down again, but Anna sensed something different about her. She looked inquiringly at her friend, and Beth smiled and said,

"You know, guys, I don't know if you've been feeling as...charged up as I have been, but I figured I'd get a head start on some fun that we can all share, if I suggested we take a bottle of wine back up to our suite and go with the flow!"

Anna's eyes registered her surprise, and her pleasure at the suggestion, and she looked at her husband to see what he thought. Devlin's eyes were had grown dark, and Anna knew what that meant. Although she felt a twinge of jealousy that another woman could make her husband respond with desire as Devlin was doing just then, she felt a greater rush of lust, and a surprising wetness in a place only Devlin had been able to elicit such a response before. She wondered if Devlin were as hard as she was wet. She didn't know what would happen upstairs, but she suddenly wanted to find out very badly.

"I'm game, if Dev is!" she said, when he made no reply.

Devlin cleared his throat, and said, "I'll bring the wine. You ladies can go on ahead of me." He raised his hand for the check, and Anna and Beth rose from the table.

"Hurry up, now!" Beth said, her voice a sultry invitation. She winked at him, and Devlin felt his cock jerk in response.

He looked at her, then at Anna, who bent down and planted a hot, wet, needy kiss on his mouth. She whispered in his ear, "Please, babe! Don't stay away too long!" She kissed his ear, and then stood up and said to Beth, "I think Dev might hurry if you laid one on him!" Her eyes were bright with desire as she watched Beth, who walked around the table and whispered in his other ear,

"I think you're so damn hot, Dev! Don't keep us waiting too long!"

She nipped his earlobe and then soothed the tiny ache with a sensual lick. Devlin had to force himself to remain still, and not to turn his head and capture her mouth in a lustful kiss. Instead, he waited till she stood up again before turning to smile into her eyes and reply,

"I'll be there as soon as I can!" He looked at his wife again, and she licked her lips and smiled.

They walked away as the waiter came, and he ordered a bottle of wine to be sent up to their suite, paid the bill, and left a tip. He was glad he had remained seated, to give his body time to calm itself, so that by the time he stood up, the front of his slacks was flat, and he appeared to all inquiring eyes to be cool and collected. But by the time he made it into the elevator, he had to stand in such a way that no one entering the car would notice the tent in the front of his pants. The thought of making love to his wife and Beth wound him tighter than a ball of twine, and when he opened the door of the suite, what he saw almost made him come in his pants.

Both the women had changed into black teddies, with matching itty-bitty thongs and what Anna liked to call "fuck me" high-heeled pumps. They were sitting together on the sofa, arms around each other, watching something on the television. He approached them, and they moved apart to make room for him between them. He sat down, helpless against the wave of raw lust that surged through him. They both transferred their attention from the screen to him, and between them, he was naked in no time. Anna moved to kneel between his legs, while Beth took his mouth and throat. He groaned as Anna began an assault on his senses that started at his ankles and progressed, excruciatingly slowly, up his hairy legs to his groin, where she paused, playing with his pubic hair, as she knew he loved, cupping his sac, before finally sliding her hands up his throbbing erection.

While Anna teased him with her hands and mouth, Beth took control of his face, kissing his eyes, his ears, nipping his throat, deliberately avoiding his mouth, as if she knew it was driving him crazy not to have her mouth on his. Anna was making him crazy with her hands, bringing him to the edge, and backing off, and now Beth wouldn't kiss him the way he wanted to be kissed. And every time he tried to say something, she slipped a heated, and he noted with great satisfaction, trembling finger over his lips, and shook her head. Such exquisite torture! And they worked as though they had planned it, and knew how to arouse him to fever pitch. His arms felt limp and useless at his sides. He never wanted to move, and yet he wanted to fuck them wildly, like an animal.

Suddenly, Anna's mouth became demanding. She was sucking hard on him, and he could feel himself sinking slowly, getting closer and closer to the edge of sanity. And just as he thought he would die, Beth claimed his mouth in a deep kiss. She mimicked the actions of Anna's mouth on his cock, and Devlin came. Hard. He cried out into Beth's mouth, and she smiled at him, and kissed him again, sucking his tongue into her mouth and fucking his mouth with her tongue as he was fucking his wife's mouth with his pulsing cock. The eroticism of it sent his blood boiling over, and he came again, or maybe it was the same orgasm, he didn't know...and he didn't care. He kissed her back, and cradled Anna's head at his groin, until his spasms subsided.

Anna crawled up to kiss his chest, and Beth slid back to his side as he collapsed against the back of the sofa. Both women wore satisfied smiles on their faces, and Devlin felt like the luckiest man in the world. He returned their smiles, and cuddled each of them against his damp body.

"That was too sweet for words, girls!" he said when he could speak. "Thank you!" He turned his head and looked at Beth and added, "You do wicked things with your kisses, missy!" He reached over and kissed her again, this time taking control and sucking her tongue deep into his mouth, before letting her go. "A guy can learn a thing or two from you!"

He watched her blush before turning his eyes on his wife, and kissing her, too. "I love you, Anna!" he said, and kissed her again, letting his hand slide over her breast, and fondling her erect nipple. "So much, baby!" He could feel himself hardening again at the thought of all he wanted to do them, and he cursed gently when there was a knock on the door.

"Stay, I'll get it!" Beth said, rising from the sofa and going to the door. She came back with a bottle and three glasses on a tray. "Seems like a good time for a little drink!" she said, smiling at them, letting her eyes rest on Devlin's aroused cock. She licked her lips, and Devlin did not miss the action. His cock jerked, and he squeezed Anna's nipple, wanting suddenly to fuck her senseless. He heard his wife moan, and turned to see her eyes glazed over with desire.

"Soon, baby! I promise!"

Beth poured the wine for them, and then raised her glass in a toast. "To discovery," she said, "and fun!"

They drank with her, Devlin emptying his glass in three gulps. He was ready to play again, and he figured he'd take them together as they had taken him. He turned his head and kissed Anna again, the kind of kiss that told her she was in for a sweet treat and a hard ride. He pushed the skimpy lingerie off her breasts, and looked his fill at her, before lowering his head and sampling a ready nipple. She was hard, and he rolled his tongue around it, savoring the salty taste of her, and the moans she was making as he sucked on her.

"Dev!" she sighed, when he raised a hand to stroke her breast as he savored her. He reached out with his other hand and pulled Beth back to his side. He was aching to touch her wet heat, and he slid his hand down her belly, turning to look at her as he slipped a finger between her lips. She was wet, so wet, and ready for him. He moaned, and turned to kiss her on the mouth. She moaned in response as he stroked her, and then, he decided he wanted the ecstasy of feeling two wet pussies at once. He pushed his other hand under the waistband of Anna's thong and stroked her, too, loving the way she opened up for him, loving the moans of pleasure he was hearing from both of them, loving the feeling of power it gave him to know they wanted him as much as he wanted them, that he had made them wet for him. He loved the slick feeling of their walls on his fingers, and he wanted more. He slid a finger deeper, and then up inside them.

Both women groaned, and Beth opened her legs wider to give him better access. He thought he had died and gone to heaven. He fucked them with his fingers, stroking their most sensitive spot, bringing them closer and closer to climax, and then he withdrew his finger and smiled when they whimpered.

"Dev!" Anna protested.

"Shh! I'll make it all better soon, baby!" He kissed her mouth lingeringly, and then turned and lay back on the sofa and said to her, "Come sit on me, baby, and ride!" He helped her to straddle him, and moaned when he felt himself sliding deep into her wet channel.

He turned to Beth. "Sit on my face, sweetie!"

He watched her remove her pumps and thong and then she came and sat on his face as he asked, her long legs on either side of his head, her knees bent, her hands bracing her so that she wouldn't suffocate him. He pushed her heavy pussy lips aside with his busy fingers, fondling her clit as he did so, and then he applied his tongue to her sweetness. Dear God, she tasted like heaven! He felt a rush of raw lust that shot its way into his cock, which he was driving into his wife, who was moaning with pleasure. Beth was silent, but he could feel her trembling, and suddenly he wanted her to let go completely, to cry out for him like Anna did. He pushed a finger inside her as he tongued her hard clit, and fucked her as he sucked her, all the while fucking his wife, who rode him hard. He felt as though he were on sensory overload, and as he drew nearer and nearer to climaxing, he slid a second finger inside Beth, and sucked on her clit. She gasped, and cried out uncontrollably as she came. That seemed to trigger his own orgasm, and before he knew it, he was coming hard inside Anna, who rocked him and milked him before she fell over the edge.

They were all trembling, their orgasms leaving them drained. Devlin felt Anna slide off his legs, and watched Beth stand unsteadily. He couldn't move, and he didn't try. The smell of sex was everywhere in the room, and he loved the feeling of repleteness that filled his chest. He listened to the television, realizing they had become so involved in their enjoyment of each other that they had completely tuned it out. He turned his head and watched as a vibrant and sexy little young female pleasured the buff young man she was kneeling over. Devlin chuckled, the sound echoing in the otherwise silent room. Is THAT what the girls had been watching? No wonder they'd been ready for him! He chuckled again, and felt their eyes on him before he heard Anna ask,

"What's so funny, Dev?"

"I just realized what you two were watching when I got here," he said, and sat up. "Any more where that came from?"

"I brought that with me," Beth said, grinning wickedly. "It was given to me by a friend, as research, he said." She chuckled wildly at the look on Devlin's face, and Anna joined her.

"Bath time, girls?" he asked, rising and putting out both hands.

He pulled them with him into the bathroom, and set about filling the extra wide Jacuzzi tub with water. He knew they'd want bubbles and let them add the "flavors" as he liked to call them, while he went to fetch the boom box he had brought with him and two CD's. He started the first CD playing, and watched them put scented candles, with flavors to match the bubbles, around the edge of the tub. When they beckoned him to join them in the tub, he stepped in settling himself between them, and relaxing his muscles as the hot water seeped into his pores.

"Mmmm! This is the life!" He turned his head as he felt Anna's hands on his rod. "Hungry again, babe?" he asked her, lowering his head and kissing her deeply on the mouth.

"Mmmm!" was her only response as she fondled him, bringing him back to pulsing life. "Yeah, babe!" she said huskily.

Devlin turned himself slightly toward her, and fondled a breast as he kissed her again. He couldn't believe he was so hard and aching again. He was vaguely aware of Beth behind him, and wished he could involve her in the moment. But he wasn't sure how, until he felt her slide her hands around him and tickle his nipples, and flick them with her thumbs, and twist them. He groaned, the sound sliding into Anna's mouth. He felt a confusion of desire for both women, and wished he could make love to them both at once, again.

"Babe," he said releasing his wife's mouth, "sit on me again."

Anna shook her head. "Not this time, sweetie!"

Devlin raised puzzled eyes to her face, and she looked behind him, at Beth. Devlin felt his heart surge in his chest, and his loins hardened even further. She was going to make him fuck Beth!

"It's Miss Beth's turn, sweetie! Don't make her wait any longer!"

Anna kissed him again, and then exchanged places with Beth, who came to sit before him, her eyes on his face, watching him.

"Ride me babe!" he said, looking her straight in the eye, his voice hoarse. He cleared his throat. "Ride me hard!"

Beth settled herself on his lap, and Devlin tensed for the moment when he would feel her sex on his hard rod. She teased him, setting him at her entrance but not taking him in. He wondered how she managed to do that and not fall over. He decided two could play the teasing game, so he pushed his hips up, but when she eased down, he withdrew. She hissed, and he smiled at her. She grabbed his cock and stroked herself with the head, making him groan. Fuck! He wanted inside her now! When she went to slide the head of his penis by her opening again, he thrust up, surprising her, and he was home.

Dear heaven, he almost came right then! She was hot, so hot, and tight! As though she hadn't had sex for a long, long time! Devlin shook with his need to take her, but he remembered he had a wife, who also needed his attention. He closed his eyes for a moment, to regain some calm, and then he opened them and looked at Anna, who was observing him with concern.

"Come here, you!" he said, and motioned for her to sit next to him. "Open up for me, love!" he begged her, He could barely concentrate, because Beth was riding him, as he had requested, sliding herself from side to side, circling her hips, leaning forward to increase the pressure on her clit, and making him crazy at the same time. But he pushed a finger along Anna's slit, and into her hot core, and he finger fucked her, kissing her as he did. His thumb was busy playing with her clit as he did, and his hips rocked into Beth, who was making some moaning noises that drove him crazy!

DawnJ
DawnJ
325 Followers