The Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey there porn star, say goodbye to your fans. That last tape we made has had thousands of views online. You are very popular. This will make you a star."

That revelation stunned her to her core. Taylor felt more vulnerable and violated than ever before. She was on the internet being degraded for any and all to see. Ron left her spread like that uncovered and filthy then he cleaned up the room and put the camera back.

When all was set right he then returned her to how the doctor had left her, except he once more left his filth on her face. As the lights went off Taylor was left with the shame of her encounter on her face, and the wretched idea that it was out on the internet forever burning in her mind.

The next morning when Mark brought her breakfast it was only some tea. Leaving her legs bound he released her arms and torso from her bindings. Next he gave her a moist towel to clean her face, he seemed to know Ron had left a mess the night before.

Mark looked haggard, hung over and his eyes jittered from object to object around the room. There was a tremor to his hands that made him look old and feeble, yet as he worked Taylor could see and feel the strength still in him.

"Why can't I have any food today?" she asked.

"No food before the serum." His eyes gleamed as he glanced at her, then his gaze floated away to someplace else, then back again in a rapid cycle all around the room and ever back to her.

Suddenly Taylor had no appetite anyway. More of the serum. It terrified her to think of what she would do next, what new depravity she would participate in.

When the doctor came in, much later than usual, she was once more bund and shaking with fear.

The doctor ran the usual routine of tests to take her blood pressure and responses to various stimuli. Satisfied with what he found he injected her once more in the buttock with the serum.

It had been four days since she had last been on the drug and when the rush of pleasure suffused her body making her more aroused than she could ever remember being Taylor moaned with desire and her inhibitions evaporated leaving one tiny part of her awareness to register her resistance to this abuse.

This tiny pinprick of her usual self was drowning in the need the rest of her mind and body had to engage in sexual activity. Taylor's body vibrated with the compulsion to fuck.

The doctor ran the same tests over once more after she began to whimper her need to him.

"I want to fuck, please. I have to. God I am so horny please let them fuck me!"

"All in good time. This is science after all, I need to determine exactly what your body is going through."

"Hell! I am so fucking horny I gotta get laid!"

"Soon, my pet, soon."

His condescension was aggravating, but Taylor bit off her angry retort. She was helplessly strapped to the gurney with no recourse if he got angry and left her squirming and ferociously aroused.

Every brush of fingers on her skin was maddening. When the doctor began to touch her body and caress her breasts she lifted off the bed arching her flesh closer to him tormented by the meagre contact. When his gloved fingers brushed her sex she grunted from the powerful reaction her enflamed labia had to that minor touch. This was much more intense than before and she told him so.

"Good, that is to be expected. Do try to keep your wits about you so that you can fully describe what you feel afterwards."

When he inserted a finger deeply inside her vagina Taylor began a climax that left her gasping weak and trembling on the bed. Just a finger, for a few moments and she had an orgasm that nearly pulled her apart. The tiny part of her mind still able to hold thought felt true terror now.

When she returned to herself, panting on the table her body bathed in sweat Taylor saw that Ron and Mark were now there. The men were removing their clothes and the doctor was preparing syringes for them.

Now her avid hunger for cock was all she could think of and as the two members came into view her mouth squirted saliva filling her with fluid ready to suck cock. Her pussy was soaking wet, juices running into the crack of her ass in anticipation of the amazing sex she was about to endure.

The wait seemed forever as the doctor administered the drugs to the men. As the needle went into skin Taylor saw both men shudder and close their eyes and the one thing she could think of was how much they looked like actors playing junkies looked when getting a fix in a movie.

The doctor ran some brief tests on the men, but to Taylor it seemed to be an eternity before they unstrapped her and man handle her into position for fucking.

The sex was wild, abandoned and chaotic. At first hands groped and pushed into her holes as she tried to get one of the cocks into her mouth. A blur of flesh passed before her eyes, and even though the drug left her mind clear she felt like she were hallucinating her need to be filled was so profound she could hardly see straight.

Then at long last she took Mark into her mouth and sighed gratefully as she could at last appease some small measure of her yearning. Taking her hands and placing them on his buttocks she drove him into her mouth, her head bobbing and her tongue snaking around him caressing his contours and devouring his length. Taylor was a mad woman frantic to feel movement and sensation. Their hands on her only provoked more need in her to be possessed.

When at long last Ron slid his hugeness into her drenched slit Taylor exploded in a gush of cum, her mind expanding into every nerve ending, her whole body alive and aware like never before as her climax filled the universe with her passion. Flame danced on her skin and the molecules in the air seemed to tickle her flesh with pleasure. Bliss, Nirvana, Heaven itself was to be inside her body feeling what she was feeling.

And the feeling didn't stop. On and on as the men fucked her Taylor felt this expanded awareness, her every pore a cunt needed to be filled, every nerve ending a clitoris desperate for sensation. As the men shoved into her convulsing body her mind continued to expand to accept the massive amount of sensory overload it was receiving.

How much could her consciousness endure? How many orgasms could her body withstand?

The men twisted her this way and that, trading holes as they used her mercilessly. She in turn squeezed them and caressed them and milked them for more and more cum.

They too were feeling this higher level of sensation. Over and over she urged them to climax and they spilled their sperm over, onto and into her. A sea of jism cascaded over her flesh, each droplet an oasis for a parched traveller. However the thirst was never quenched only intensified.

Eventually the men shoved the bed out of the way and took her on the padded floor her legs wide open and up on the air as Ron powered into her from above, Mark pressing her shoulders to the ground and driving his cock into her face practically sitting on her chest.

Gasping for air whenever she could Taylor felt suffocated, and this only heightened her arousal. As Ron jammed himself into her from the awkward position above Taylor held onto him with her legs wrapped around his hips. When he pulled out she lifted up, her weight all resting on her shoulders, and held to the floor by Mark driving into her mouth.

Not for one moment had her body stopped the orgasms she had started as soon as she was first penetrated. Her stomach ached from clenching and her whole body quivered with convulsions of pleasure.

That dim part of her mind that held on to sanity was losing its grip and Taylor felt she knew what might have happened to the woman here before.

This awareness was only minor however, her lust far outweighed any rational thinking and soon she was looking for yet more stimulation. Her body avidly seeking more release even as it ached with over use.

Next the men sandwiched her between them on the floor. Mark lay on the bottom his cock in her ass, Taylor facing the roof as Ron filled her pussy with his cock and they penetrated her in both holes at the same time. Having Mark in her abused anus was agony, but her lust turned pain into bliss and pressure on her aching bowels drove spears of pleasure through her body.

Filled by cock her body trembling with rapture Taylor yowled her joy at the ceiling as she was pumped full of more cock than she had ever held before, both men all the way inside her, a feat her ass was better able to do than her mouth.

This position drove Taylor to new heights of pleasure and her body quaked with ecstasy as she was filled by so much manhood. Mark reached around her and played with her tits and the fingers tormented her tender breasts making her unending climax even more intense.

Ron however was less inclined to please and he periodically slapped her breasts and then her face, his lust manifesting in a form of anger. Each slap was a shock of explosive stimuli and pushed her wracked body even further toward a total abandonment.

Seeking oblivion through orgasm Taylor looked up at Ron and hissed, "Fuck me you fucking asshole. Come on fuck the shit out of me! Do it!"

He glared at her and took both hands and hooked them behind her neck. Using this leverage he began to pummel her with his cock, powering into her with renewed effort.

Taylor screamed as the burning sensation in her pussy doubled and she squirted even more juices out over the tool pistoning in and out of her quivering cunt.

Ron spit in her face, his anger making him froth at the mouth as he fucked her as hard as he could. Sweat streamed off them both and Mark shoved himself into her butt and stayed still riding the wave of angry abuse going on above him.

Taylor started to scream "Fuck ME! Fuck ME!" Over and over into Ron's face her need to be used and utterly filled past the point of rational thought.

Then at last what she was hoping for Taylor lost conscious thought and her body clenched in one tremendous climax that robbed her of air, awareness and sense of self. She had at last fucked beyond the limits of her mind to process.

Dimly she could feel the men using her holes and their hands holding her, groping her, but for her it was miles away. Taylor was lost in a sea of delight, her body lost to sensation her mind washed by rapture. Here she floated and all she knew was warm love, her self a magnet for all the pleasant sensations she had ever wanted.

It couldn't last.

Taylor was ripped from her cozy dream state when Ron pulled out of her clutch and slapped her face. Opening her eyes she looked up in time to see his huge cock aimed at her face and then a deluge of sperm covered her eyes and filled her mouth.

The flow of sperm seemed endless and Taylor flinched as it went in her eye and blinded her painfully. Mark still wedged himself in and out of her anus, and as Ron coated her features with spunk she still shuddered with orgasms of her own.

Then Marked pulled out of her ass and pushed her aside, then stood up as she collapsed to the floor in a spill of useless limbs. Her hair was pulled painfully as Mark lifted her head by the hair and shoved his prick into her mouth emptying himself there, her mouth full of the taste of her own asshole and the pungent flow of sperm.

Gagging she tried to swallow his deposit, but it was too much and she spat it out over herself in an attempt to keep her airway clear.

Then he released her and Taylor fell in a heap to the floor, her body twitching with aftershocks of her climax which now seemed to finally be over after the men no longer touched her.

Panting like a dog she reached up and cleared the spooge from her eyes and pushed it into her mouth unthinkingly. Once she started she couldn't stop and Taylor scooped as much sperm as she could off her body and lapped it from her palm and fingers greedily, her sordid hunger so great that shame had no place in her heart.

Looking down at herself she assessed whether or not there was any more cum to taste. Forlorn she saw there was none she could gather to her mouth.

Then as her body relaxed and her mind returned she saw that the doctor had his camera close recording her debauched behavior.

Rather than face that she let herself slump to the floor and lay still her legs akimbo, her arms flung out to the sides her chest heaving with the need for air, Taylor uncaring as the doctor documented her degradation.

Tingling all over with satisfaction Taylor marvelled at the way she felt. Every part of her body was wrung out and content. She hurt here and there where she had been slapped or pinched, and her pussy and ass throbbed from over use. Her jaw ached from being wide open for so long, but all these pains enhanced her feeling of total carnal gratification.

"Please tell me how you feel?" the doctor asked.

Slurring her words, her mind numb with bliss Taylor told her all she could of how she felt. "It is like I'm on a cloud, I feel above myself. All my desires are met. I'm so content. Sleepy and yet wide awake feeling every part of my body. I am blissed out. Totally gratified. All my aches and pains are distant and hollow. Unreal. All that is real is how good my skin feels, how well fucked my pussy feels. I am full of happiness. Dizzy with fulfillment."

"No regrets?"

"Wow. No. I can't- I can't even conceive of it right now, being mad or hurt by this. I suppose I will later. I never asked for this, did I?"

"In a manner of speaking you did ask the men to have sex with you, but philosophically no. You asked for none of this."

"I guess not. But I love it."

The doctor did his best to run his gamut of tests on her where she lay. The two men were asleep against the wall snoring gently, naked and slumped. Taylor was too weak to stand so the doctor did his best to test her where she flopped weakly in the centre of the room.

Taylor drifted off into a doze while he prodded and poked her, even now her nerves were heightened and she felt pleasure from his touch but her mind was fogged over by the efforts she had gone to in order to achieve this total physical fulfillment.

When next she was aware of her surroundings the men were moving, standing and dressing. Taylor opened her eyes and winced at the bright lights overhead. The doctor was writing in his note book and the men finished dressing and rolled her to the wall. Dizzy and disoriented Traylor sat up and leaned on the wall.

The men moved her bed back to the middle of the floor and helped her stand and then climb up on it. One she was settled she fell back into her dream like state.

Then she felt the room empty.

Forcing herself to awaken Taylor looked around and saw she was alone and unbound.

Gathering all her wits and summoning her last shreds of strength she flopped off the bed and stood looking around. Taking stock Taylor moved to the table with the water on it and with effort opened a water bottle and drank deeply.

While looking at the vials and syringes and swallowing with effort an idea came to her.

Moving quickly, pushing her fatigue as far back as she could, Taylor took four of the syringes and filled them from vials of serum and stashed the empty vials and full syringes under the gurney in the structure of the bedframe. She had reached the limit of her strength so she crawled back up onto her bed and fell once more into a doze.

Sometime later Mark returned with some food. Taylor wasn't hungry, but she knew she had to eat so she forced some of the sandwich down as Mark sat on the doctor's chair dully looking at her.

Mark looked terrible.

Taylor knew this drug was killing him, and so too it would kill her. Already her body ached with need for more of it and it was still in her system.

Setting the sandwich on her bed she curled up and drifted off too tired to care.

She was awakened by the doctor and Ron coming into the room. Ron had food and the doctor seemed very excited. He moved immediately over to his desk and rummaged through his notes.

Taylor was groggy, and almost forgot about what she had done with the vials. When Ron looked over at the table where the syringes were kept he stared long enough that Taylor remembered her desperate actions from the last night and grew nervous about being caught.

Forcing herself to eat the eggs and hash browns Ron had brought she tried to look normal. The doctor was very agitated and he took her mind off her fear as he compared two sheets of notes, one he had brought and one from his note book in here.

"These results are incredible. Really wonderful." He was smiling under his ever present mask and Taylor grew more and more curious about what he had found.

"But I mustn't let myself get carried away. I must look you over once more." With that he moved to the bed and even while she was pushing the last fork of food into her mouth the doctor was strapping a blood pressure cuff around her arm.

The same barrage of tests followed and even though Taylor felt tired and out of sorts the doctor's enthusiasm was contagious. The doctor ran through the now familiar tests and Taylor grew more and more curious as to the reason behind the doctor's obvious excitement.

Near the end of the tests the doctor discovered he was out of latex gloves, turned to Ron and spoke for the first time in many minutes. "Ron I need you to go and get more gloves."

"That was the last box Doctor."

"What? I'm going to need them tonight. Will you go out and get some?"

"Of course doctor, but what about her." He nodded at Taylor who sat watching the exchange trying not to look interested in any way."

"Mark is down the hall, don't worry." The doctor was clearly more interested in his tests than Taylor escaping, and Ron gave her only the briefest of significant looks, a warning of sorts. And he left.

The doctor pulled on the last gloves and began to probe her vagina. Immediately Taylor's arousal roared into life. It shamed her how quickly she grew horny at so impersonal a touch, but she wanted to be fucked hard and fast as soon as possible.

Holding to the idea that she might be able to escape now, she waited for an opportunity to retrieve her weapons and utilize them.

Long moments passed as the doctor continued his examination and Taylor squirmed from a mix of desire and anxiety. When the tests were complete Taylor was laying on her back her legs spread as the doctor pulled a thermometer out of her slick pussy. He was in his own world as he mmm hmmm'ed his contentment at whatever he was finding.

When he moved over to his desk to do some writing Taylor rolled on her side and casually reached under the bed and found the syringes. One at a time she placed them on the bed beside herself and hid them under her hair. Fumbling, her hands shaking with fear, Taylor removed the safety cap from the needles and bared the tip of each syringe. Then she pressed down the depressor and let little drips of the serum form on the tip, telling her that these syringes were ready to go.

Gathering them into her right hand she held them so that the depressors were all aligned, ready for her other hand to shove them all down at once. The tips of the needles were all gathered together in a small circle of sharp wet danger.

Then nothing happened.

The doctor sat muttering to himself for what seemed like forever. Taylor lost her arousal and her fear began to swamp her courage. Soon Ron, or Mark might entre and her opportunity would be lost. She had to act.

Sitting up Taylor did her best to hide the syringes behind her while looking natural. At this point her nudity was no distraction, the doctor had seen her most intimate parts so often she doubted he saw her as an actual woman any longer, just a specimen, so that weapon was gone from her arsenal. She needed her mind, and it was fogged over in terror.