The Experiment

Story Info
Heather and Tom experiments with some BDSM.
3.2k words
4.07
20k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another story of the antics of Heather and Tom.

If you liked this please read the other Heather and Tom stories:

Decency Broken
Trip to the Dentist
Return to the Dentist

***************

"Have you ever thought about BDSM stuff Tom?"

Here I was, just sitting watching TV relaxing and Heather just walks in and without any introduction to the topic just drops this question. "Huh?" I say all intelligent like. My mind does not like going from zero to 60 like that. It takes a little while for my mind to actually adjust to these out of the blue questions that I get from her sometimes.

Heather comes and sits her five foot four inch sexy frame down on the couch next to me. "Have you ever thought about BDSM stuff Tom? You know, bondage, discipline, sadism, masochism. Have you ever thought about experimenting with it?" she asks as she leans back and crosses her legs.

I sit back and look at her trying to decide if this is just an idol chat or something else. "Well you don't think that what we do counts? I thought that the tying you to the bed, taking control of you, and being all forceful with you counts as BDSM?" I answer her. I am still not quite sure where this is going.

"Well it does Tom, but that's not quite what I am talking about. Never mind Tom... forget I said anything," she says rather dismissively.

I hate it when she does this. Sometimes she just does not have the courage to continue on even after everything we have done. I always seem to be the one who has to encourage her to share a fantasy or be more assertive about what she wants. It is difficult sometimes to know what is just an idol thought verses something that is really a fantasy. "No come on Heather, just where did this come from? It did not just come out of the blue."

She fidgets a little as she starts to speak, "Well you know my friend Beatriz? Well we were talking the other day about her new boy friend and about how he is into BDSM. She started to tell me about some of the things that he has her do and how excited it seems to make her feel. I thought it was a bit odd at first, but it did excite me a bit thinking about it too. And you know I have read about it in some of my romance books too. Then Jes and I have talked about it a little too. So I just wondered if you have ever thought about it." She then picks up a book and begins to read it not catching my eye.

She is not shy about sex, quite the opposite, but she does sometimes just seem to be at a loss for words or afraid to share some of her thoughts with me fearing how I might judge her. I never do judge her and every time that I can think of I have accepted her thoughts and then, being a guy, made them even dirtier. Guys are just like that I guess. Must a in our genes.

"So do you mean chains, whips, leather collars, having you beg, all of that?" I ask her. I think I know where she is going, but in truth I really don't know how I feel about it. Sure I have tied her to the bed posts, have had pretty rough sex with her, and an occasional swat at her ass. Hell when we met I practically forced myself on her, but actually cause pain, actually force her into submission. This will need some thinking about. It is not something that I am generally into, but... already I am seeing things form and twist in my mind. Yup...must be in the genes.

"Well I don't know about all of that, but you know... maybe just more, or maybe harder than we do. I don't know, kind of like real BDSM," she says from behind her book.

I scoot over next to her and put my hand on her thigh and begin to slowly stroke it. "You mean doing something beyond the comfort zone we have established don't you. Maybe try something that either you or me are afraid to do or something we would never really do beyond the world of sexual fantasy. Something harder and darker. Is that what you want to try?" I slowly pull her legs apart. My mind seemed to have settled on something; an idea; an experiment. Something that neither of us would never normally do.

She sets the book down, and just look at me, her face a little flushed. "Yes... I think I would."

I look deep into her brown eyes and say in a quite voice, "Do you want to try something now?" My hand goes up to her panties and start to rub her.

She just nods her head. I pull my hand back, pull the dress back down, and then stand up. "OK Heather. I have an idea to start off with. You have to follow whatever I say. If you do not, then you will receive a punishment." I put a finger under her chin and raise her head up so that she can look me in the eye. "Do you still want to do this?"

Again just a nod of her head acknowledges me.

"OK then. Follow me into the bedroom Heather." I turn and walk off. For some reason, I am more excited then I had been in a long time. I am rock hard, so wanting just rip off her clothes, but I also so want to do this. Not just for her, but for me too. Without turning around I walk to the bedroom. I get there and turn around and see Heather walking towards me. I just sort of shake my head a little. "That is one punishment for you. Next time I tell you to do something you do it faster. OK?" I tell Heather as she comes into the room.

Again she nods her head in acknowledgement. I just shake my head again. "That is another punishment Heather. When you answer me it is a 'Yes sir', or 'No sir'. Do you understand?"

She starts to nod her head again and then she spoke up, "Yes sir."

I step up and give her a little kiss on the cheek. "Good Heather. Now stay right where you are and undress for me. Remember when I ask you to do something you do it quickly unless I say other wise OK?"

She begins to quickly take off her shirt then stops and says, "Yes sir." There is a tone to her voice, a almost quiver of amusement or excitement. I just nod my head and she continues to quickly undress. In just a few seconds she is undressed standing there just inside the doorway.

I walk over to her, "Now just stand there." She quickly stands upright and puts her hands to her sides. I reach out and slide my hand around her body as I walk around her. My fingertips brush her nipples, I can hear her breath quicken and can see her chest move quicker. I then walk over to her dresser and take out her silk scarves and set them on the bed. She is still standing there when I turn back around. For some reason I am really getting into this, the excitement is equal to or perhaps even more then the rough sex just different; taking her by force is primal, this is more erotic. I sit down on the edge of the bed next to the scarves. "Heather, come here." She quickly walks over to me and stands in front of me. "Are you ready for your punishment Heather?" I ask.

She waits to answer. I suddenly start to see a little apprehension touch her face. "Heather, that is three now. Perhaps I need to say this first. Like in all our other rough play if you say our safe word things stop. So, are you ready for your punishment and answer this time."

"No sir. Please don't. I did not know the rules. I do now. I will be good," she pleads with me. Again this is new territory for us so I don't know just what to do. I would never do anything to hurt Heather. She knows that right? So is this just acting or is this for real. I look up at her, I see her flushed cheeks, her quick breath, but it is in her eyes that I base my decision on. Those eyes that have never been able to hide what she really want. Even if her mouth says one thing the truth is always in those eyes. In those brown eyes I see that she is excited, nervous, but unafraid.

"No Heather. I told you that you would be punished and so you will be." I stand up and walk around her again. This time my hand reaches down and rubs her pussy. My finger slides over her clit and then it is gone again. "You will stand there just like that Heather and I will continue to tease you, not enough to make you cum, not even enough to really even excite you that much; just enough to bother you, and to create an itch that I will not let you scratch. Only when you tell me you are ready for your punishment will we continue." I bend down and rub her breasts. I go up to her ear and whisper to her, "And if you touch yourself or run away or cover yourself in anyway you will be punished immediately. Do you understand?" I then licked the lobe of her ear.

"Yes sir." She says. "What is my punishment going to be sir and what happens if I out last you sir?" She asks with a little smirk. I can see that I was right to try this game first. She has never been one to submit to me totally. Even when I have dominated her by force she always puts up a fight to some degree. That is what makes it that much more exciting. And that is why her not just caving in now and putting up a bit of resistance is just making this more exciting for me as well.

For my answer I slowly drag my hand down, over her breasts, around her hips, and then caress her butt. SLAP! She lets out a yip and then goes to cover her ass cheek and grab her hand and spank her again hard. "Now stop that Heather. I don't like to hurt you." My hand starts to caress her ass again. I can feel her tense up like she is expecting another blow. "The punishment is what I deem appropriate Heather. You smarting back to me required a hard slap to your ass so that you see there are real punishments here. And as for out lasting me, well it will only be your loss in the long run." I feel her slowly start to relax again and I walk back around, put one hand to her chin and the other to her breast. "So do you want your punishments now Heather?"

This time I see her nod and then before I can correct her she says, "Yes sir."

I smile grab her head and begin to kiss her deeply. My tongue passes through her lips and brushes up against her teeth. Then I back up again leaving her leaning forward wanting more of the kiss. "Your first punishment Heather is for you to crawl over to the dresser grab your favorite toy and then climb up onto the bed and set it down with the scarves." The look of surprise in Heather's face was incredible. I am sure that she thought that she was going to get spanked again and this was the last thing in her mind. To her credit though, she got over her surprise, quickly got on her hands and knees and did exactly what I told her. It was exciting to see her do this and have that nice ass wiggle back and forth. As she placed the toy with the scarves she looked up at me expectantly; almost like she was looking for some reward for doing this. My cock jumped looking at her.

I just smiled at her and nodded my head. "See Heather, I am not mean. Not all punishments will be bad. In fact, I think you will come to enjoy them. For the next punishment you have coming to you, I want you to tie your legs together tightly. Make it tight so that you cannot get away. Then hold your arms out so I can bind them. I pickup her toy and trace it over her body while she works at tying her ankles together. I see her trying to get the knots tight trying to please me. It is odd that I feel even more excited knowing that she is doing this to herself. I did not ask her, did not force her, just tell her and it is done. As soon she is done she hold up her hands to me. I ignore her hands and check the knot. She really did a good job and so then I pick up a scarf, slide it over her body and up her arms. I begin to tie her hands together at the wrist.

I reach down pickup her toy, walk over to a straight back chair against the wall, and take a seat in it. "It is time for your last punishment you have coming to you. Come here and lie across my lap Heather face down." I see her hesitation for just a second and then she again try to carry out my wish. It is not as easy as it sounded and I smile and get an odd sense of enjoyment watching her try to wiggle around, hop, and try to get to a position where she could get on my lap. I know that she is struggling with this simple task, but I do not reach out a hand to help her. Finally she gets over and lies down on my lap with her ass in the air.

I take the vibrator turn it on and begin to rub it over her ass and down her pussy. I hear her start to moan. "Good Heather, you are so dirty for wanting me to do this to you aren't you?" She does not answer immediately. SLAP! The vibrator continues to hum against her pussy.

"Ow, no don't spank me please." She begs. I take my hand to her other cheek and delivers another hard slap.

"Why not you dirty girl this is what you want right? Now answer me. Are you a dirty girl for wanting this?" SLAP!

"YES! YES I am a dirty girl."

SLAP! "Yes what Heather?" I can feel the vibrator starting to slide easily up and down her pussy and know how wet she is getting. My hand starts to caress her other cheek.

"YES Sir! I am a dirty girl."

With that I take the tip of the vibrator and push it between her lips and penetrate her pussy. "You like it when I spank you don't you Heather?"

"No. Please just fuck me. Please stop sir," she begs.

Suddenly a flash of what I am doing passes through my mind. How in the hell did I get to this point? I was just going to try a little submission, have her tie herself up, and then fuck the shit out of her. Suddenly I feel so perverse doing this, but perhaps even more disturbing is how much I am enjoying this and how excited I am by doing this to Heather. And odd enough, I can tell by how wet she is that she seems to be too. All of this flash in my mind in a split second. She knows what to say to stop this. So, what is a man to do but to carry on. I raise my hand, cupping it, and bring it down harder to her ass this time. SLAP! This does raise a loud yelp from her. "Don't lie to me Heather. I can tell how much you like this by how wet your pussy is." I pull the toy out and then rub the juices over her slightly pink ass. "Do you feel how wet you are? So now tell me the truth. Do you like it when I spank you?" I put the toy back into her pussy. Then bring my hand down hard again on the other cheek. SLAP!

"Ohhh... yes sir I like to be spanked. Please fuck me sir I really want to cum." She says between her hard breaths.

"You want me to fuck you huh. You want to cum? What about me you selfish thing? Don't you think I want to cum? Do you want me to cum for you as well?" SLAP!!!

"YES sir! I want you to cum for me too. Please sir fuck me now."

I pull the toy out, pick her up, and carry her to the bed. I then reach down and unbutton my pants and then pull out my dick. "I like the way you asked me Heather. You are lucky Heather that this is what I want to do to you as well." I grab her tied up legs and pull them to my shoulder and push myself into her.

"Yessss...please fuck me sir. Please..." With each thrust she grunts out, "Please...fuck...please...fuck."

I reach down and start to grab her tits squeezing them hard and using it to pull me deeper. "Keep begging...keep going Heather...ask me to let you cum..." I don't get a response so I pinch a nipple hard.

"OHHHhh .... Yesss.... Please ... let ...me ...cum ...sir... please...please ... please..." Her eyes close in concentration. She is so close and just on word would send her over.

"You are such a good girl to ask. Cum Heather. Cum now."

"PLEASSSEEEEEEE!" And just like that she cums. Screaming out permission for me cum.

"That's it Heather cum...oh...yes... now for your reward I am going to cum.... ohhh here it comes...AHHHhhhhh!" Whether she hears me or not I don't really care. I keep fucking her all the way through my cum and then as I start to get over sensitive I come to a jerky stop.

I just stay there for a few minutes panting and watching her face, eyes closed, breathe slowing down, and a smile on her face. I pull out and set her legs to one side and lay down next to her. She curls up next to me and puts her head on my still clothed chest. We lay there till she looks up scoots up to give me a kiss. "Thank you Tom. That was something else." I look down at her and think that this was an incredible experiment and just the start of a new area for us to explore.

******************

Untameable_Guy