The Experiment Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple tries a threesome, with unexpected results.
3.4k words
4.15
99.7k
20

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleTom
LittleTom
163 Followers

She came out of the hotel toilet and took my breath away. We had talked and talked and talked about this night, agonising over each detail. It was a huge step to open our marriage to sex with others, and though we were both excited by the idea, neither of us wanted to risk our marriage. So we'd ended with this night that had started as a fantasy of mine, but had quickly become a favourite of hers.

Each of us had kept some of our preparations secret, how she was to dress was one of hers. Only my wife could make slutty elegant. She had on a grey wool mini skirt, and I strongly suspected stockings underneath. On top was just a simple white silk button down blouse, mostly opaque, but I could make out enough to think she had on a corset underneath.

Perfect, just perfect.

It was very close to time. I went to her, took her in my arms and asked one last time if she was OK with this. She nodded, so I went and got one of my secrets. She'd agreed early on that she was to be blindfolded. This night was meant to be a both a sensory overload, of only some senses, but also arranged to keep the ties between us. The other man would remain a mystery to her.

Tonight meant a lot of trust on both sides. For me it was that she was the one breaking our marriage vows, this had to be an extension of our love for one another, not a replacement. For her it was trust that I would find someone both safe and sexually exciting and satisfying. I was sure I'd done that.

So, I reached for the leather blindfold. She blinked a bit in shock, I was pretty sure she thought it would be something tame like the night shades I sometimes wore in bed during the summer months. This was black leather, covering her eyes and ears. As well there were the padded leather cuffs. We'd used those before, and she knew she could get out of them if she needed.

Yet, though her smile was uncertain, she let me put them on, including the plugs in her ears. I turned her and did her hands up behind her back. Leading her cautious steps I took her to the sofa, then helped her sit prim and proper, knees together and back straight. With a thud to my heart I knew she wouldn't stay like that for long.

I sent a quick text message, knowing already he was down in the lobby having a drink. I sat beside my wife and gently stroked her face, her arms, watching her take a shuddery breath as I softly kissed the nape of her neck. Sure enough, less than a minute later there was a soft knock on the door.

I stood, and at a startled "Darling?" from my wife, stoked her cheek to let her know it was OK. Opening the door I almost didn't recognize him, he'd shaved the goatee. I had mentioned she didn't like facial hair, so maybe it made a difference. His name was irrelevant, I'd found him via an internet swingers site. This was his thing, getting it on with couples. I'd checked him out carefully, he was clear and had the recent medical records to prove it. He was very fit, a picture had shown a six pack stomach, and a good size cock. Thankfully it was no bigger than mine, just not smaller either.

We shook hands and he came in. His eyes settled on my wife. "Shit, she's hot! So, like no warm up or anything, we just go to it?"

"Yup." I'd discussed with him the plan for tonight, it was pretty scripted, though she had no idea what to expect. We'd carefully talked about her limits, though I knew I was going to be pushing at them. He just started undressing, so I did as well. We kept pants on, that was part of it. I looked down and he was hard already. The one thing I had to trust was his boasts about stamina. If he blew his wad early, tonight would be a disappointment.

We went over and at a nod from me sat down on either side of her. Her face swung from side to side, suddenly nervous. "Kiss her, right?" I nodded, wanting her pushed hard. One of the things she'd been nervous about was a question about kissing. She'd felt that was more intimate than penetrative sex. Yet she hadn't said no, and it was one angle that I hadn't questioned more to be sure of her mind. Many other things yes, this one no. That was part of my kink, and knowing that it could kill the evening right there, I wanted him to kiss her before anything else.

Quickly, a bit roughly, he turned her face and put his lips to hers. She started in surprise, tried to turn her face, then slowly, ever so slowly, stopped struggling. It made my heart thud in both agony and lust at the same time. I reached out and began to unbutton her blouse. Sure enough the lace cup of a corset was underneath. She'd never worn one for me before, but knew it was a kink of mine.

I gently pulled the cup down, revealing a breast. Taking one of his hands I put it there, watched her pull away, then heard her moan into his mouth. I caught his eye, nodded downwards, and in a matched move we both put a hand down and pulled her legs roughly apart.

She stiffened, but when for the moment we did nothing else, she relaxed into his kiss again. I moved my face down and gently began kissing her breast, and watched as he slowly began to tease his hand up her leg and under her skirt.

My wife squirmed, moaned even, under our actions. When I saw his hand was close I lifted my head, and he turned her face towards me. There was no hesitation when my lips touched hers, she knew who they belonged to. When she broke contact and pulled in a rapid breath, I knew where his hand had got to.

It was a key step, this could be where she stopped it, but she didn't. She let him touch her, and when she arched her back I knew she'd let him do more than touch her. He grinned up at me around where his teeth lightly teased a hard nipple. I kissed her again, and we kept at her, occasionally changing places for quite some time.

I could tell she was deeply, deeply aroused. Time for the next step. Kissing her deeply I reached around and unclipped her wrists. He sat up, grinning as I guided a hand to his stomach. I must admit I was jealous of that perfect stomach, mine couldn't come close.

Yet, I knew stomachs where my wife's ultimate turn on. The way she moaned into my mouth as I guided her hand over those rippled muscles told me everything I needed to know.

"God... so perfect..." It was just a whisper, she may I'd succeeded. So, when I pulled back and slowly pushed her head down, I wasn't surprised when she eagerly kissed his chest, his nipples, his stomach. She'd left her hand on there, letting me guide her fingers tracing every grove.

What I didn't expect was the resistance I felt when I began to move her hand lower. Then again, she didn't like rushing. It was clearly a button I could push, so I did. I forced her hand lower until her palm was pressing down on his erection through his pants. She'd gone still, not moving, so I curled her fingers around him, and with his help, pushed her head lower.

"No... no..." They were soft, barely audible, but they also weren't her key word that would tell me to stop everything. We moved her lips to his cloth covered cock. Quickly, I slid a hand back up under her skirt and gently teased at her vagina. Sure enough her lips opened, and using my other hand over hers, made her uncover his cock. We both moved her head forward until his tip was between her lips. They closed around him with a moan.

I had another of those moments, of both agony and ecstasy. Why did I want to see this? It was perverse, but I did. I pulled my hand away from between her legs, pulled her hand away from his cock, and did them up again behind her back.

For a moment she did nothing, then she moved her head forward, then back. She began to give him head. I went and kissed her neck, fondled her breast. My own cock was painfully hard, but that too would come. She kept at him, inexpert, giving head was not one of her favourite things, but she kept doing it.

Time to change again, I pulled her back, stopping her. She was breathless, but when we moved her to her knees, she did. Quickly I sat where he had been, freeing my own cock. The way she opened her mouth as we both pulled her head down on me was priceless. The look of pure lust.

When her lips wrapped around me she hesitated, then with a moan went to work even harder than before. I loved her for that. I watched our man move, just like we'd planned. He sat down behind her, then quickly and with surprising grace, shot his head back between her legs.

She paused, then I had the most singular sensation of her moaning around my cock. Her face pulled away, "Oh god..." She was close, very close. I pulled her mouth back down on me, to have her arched and laugh that orgasm laugh of hers around me. "Stop... stop..." All said with that funny laugh she had when she came. I told him to pull away, she needed a cool down time, though not long. Not long at all.

I stood and pulled her up with me. Unclipping her wrists we quickly stripped the blouse off her, and he went down behind her to roughly yank off her knickers, leaving on the skirt. As I clipped her hands back together in front of her I thought she had rarely looked as sexy and utterly turned on as she did just then.

He stood, and for a moment we closed in on her, front and back, and kissing either side of her neck, fondled her body. Not for long, no, it was time to move this on. But long enough. We changed positions a few times, circling her, teasing her, confusing her.

Then we both gently pushed down on her shoulders. She looked around, confused again, "What? Oh!" Then she helped get herself down on her knees. I went to her front, and softly kissed her. She pulled away, looking back and not seeing him lift her skirt. "Darling? I'm not sure... Oh god..."

It was done, he was in. I felt like I'd just been punched in the stomach. "No... take it out... I don't..." I waved him forward, she wasn't using her key word, and I wasn't letting her out of it unless she did. Something was driving me to this, to have my wife break our vows before my eyes. "No..." I kissed her, she pulled her face away. So I gripped her firmly and pulled her lips back to mine. "No... darling, this isn't..." I kissed her again and felt her draw her breath in through my mouth. He must have pushed in all the way.

I held her there, held her with my lips as he slowly started to pick up speed. I felt the tension in her body slowly melt, watched as her hips changed from motionless to slow rolling. That was what I was waiting for. I pulled back up on to my own knees and put my raging hard on to her lips. Her mouth was open, panting, and I slid in. She didn't respond much, I knew what she could get like when she got into the groove. That's where she was, in the groove, lost in her own mind, letting it all build.

So I used her mouth, ran my tip against her inside cheek. Then he spanked her, hard. I hadn't told him to do that, and at my glare he shrugged his shoulders, grinning. Then I noticed, she had bucked, but suddenly her lips had closed around my shaft, she became active. I motioned to him, he did it again to the other cheek. She moaned loudly around me, her body bucking again.

This I had not expected. In all our conversations she'd shied away from any form or hint of S&M. Bondage, yes, we'd played a lot with that, but not this. He did it again, and for the second time this evening she started to orgasm. Once again around my cock. I had to pull out, it was too intense, and I didn't want to cum yet.

Telling him to go still, I stroked her shoulders, calming her. "Pull out." He did, and I rolled her onto her back and climbed between her legs. Pulling her knees up, I slowly slid in. "Oh yes, god yes darling... take me!" Those were all the words she spoke as my friend turned her head and pushed into her mouth. I sank into that sweet pussy I knew so well. It was oddly stretched, open and I shivered as I knew why. The site of her sucking on his cock as I fucked her made me need to pause and hold myself back. It was too early, I didn't want to cum yet.

I rode her, slowly sinking over her until my pelvis ground against hers. She loved that, and sure enough it made her cum again. Her hands pushed against me, "Stop... stop..." She needed that pause. I slowly pulled out, and her legs flattened as her arms lifted over her head.

"I... I want him on top of me." He grinned and jumped to it. I wasn't so sure. Aiming himself he slowly sank into her, then lay on top of her. For the first time her lips sought his, not the other way around. It was hard, I felt like a third wheel. Yet I didn't loose my erection. I had never seen two other people have sex before, and to know one of them was my wife. I don't know how to describe the churn of emotions in my stomach.

It was incredibly erotic and hugely and personally damning as well. A part of me wanted to go over and rip them apart, this was somehow more than just sex. Yet I held back as they fucked, and they fucked for a long time. It must have been over half an hour as he carefully rode her until they both obviously came together. I hated that, we only achieved that sometimes, and here he just went and did it.

"Whew! That was a good ride." He lifted himself off her, pulling away from her searching lips. She loved a long post coital cuddle and here he was just lifting up. Her body flopped back down, obviously wrung out. Yet he just lifted her hips and flipped her over, shifting her knees up.

"There you go my friend. A lot of guys hate sloppy seconds, but it's a personal favourite of mine. Go on!" My own cock was painfully hard. I hadn't touched it, but it hadn't gone down either. Like in a dream I walked towards her prone, exhausted body, her pussy open and dripping. I'd never really looked at her so closely after sex. It was raw, intense and vulgar in a way that felt like multiple punches to my stomach.

Yet, and yet, I lifted her hips and sank in with one long slow thrust. She just groaned, but didn't move. It wasn't as tight as normal, but in a way that made it weirdly more exciting. Then I saw him move, walking around the bed to where her hands and arms just lay limp on the bed. Lifting her up, he put her head down to his crotch. At first she pulled her head away, but he stopped her from that. Then with a sob, she began to kiss and lick at his cock, shiny and slimy from their sex.

I was astonished, she shied away from bodily fluids, even spitting out cum if a blow job went too far. I felt my cock twitch and thrum as I watched it. This was not the woman I knew, but one lost, exhausted by too much sex. His cock was semi hard, spent by his own orgasm. Yes under her tongue it began to get hard again. He hadn't been bragging about his stamina!

As I slowly thrust in and out from behind I watched him lift her head, then begin quite forcefully directing her mouth over his cock. Feeling my own breath shorten I watched him pull more, then more of her mouth down onto him. She gagged, and clearly tried to pull away, but her held her there, and slowly tried again, then again to pull her down.

I occasionally realised I'd gone still, and had to begin moving my hips again. I watched as he forced my wife to deep throat him. I knew I should intervene, she limply struggled against him, but I didn't. I watched and fucked her from behind as he took her mouth and throat intimately until, finally, her lips where wrapped around the base of his cock.

"Yeah, I knew she could do it, the slut. Just needed a little encouragement."

He pushed her bank, sinking her onto my cock, then slowly pulled her forward, again bring her lips all the way down his cock. We did that, moving her between us until it became too much for me. I came with one of the most powerful, almost painful, orgasms I'd ever had.

I'm not sure she noticed.

He kept up his slow use of her mouth a little bit more until he too came, cumming deep down her throat. I expected her to spit it up, and was astounded when she came up, breathing deeply, but having obviously swallowed his load.

As he moved away, she collapsed down onto the bed. He just got dressed, chatting with me about how good she'd been like she was a prize winning dog or something. "Call me, I'd be more than happy to join you again. You have my numbers." I hadn't said a word the whole time he dressed. Somehow I felt numb, like my orgasm had drained every ounce of emotion from me. I shook his hand, and he left.

We were alone again. Turning to her I was dumb struck about how used, how open, yet how utterly sexy she looked right then. Quietly I undid her wrist bindings, then took off her face mask.

"Darling, are you OK?"

She blinked, but didn't look at me. "Yes... no... I don't know." I went and hugged her from behind, but she was completely unresponsive. At least she was until she shot up and headed for the loo. "I'm going to have a shower."

That's all she said. I heard it go on, and sat and waited, expecting it to be short. It wasn't, she had a long long shower. So I got dressed myself, and waited. I did try the door, meaning to join her, but she'd locked it.

Finally she came out dressed, and without looking at me, picked up her things and headed for the door. "Lets go home." Meekly I followed her, uncertain what to say or do. We silently checked out, then got into the car. I was getting worried, no desperate, for some sign it was OK.

"Did... you like it?"

"No, I hated it." I almost crashed the car. She sucked in her breath, like she suddenly realised what she said. She put a hand on my leg, "I hated it, but I'm not sure I'd have changed it. Its hard to think straight about it. Its OK darling, I... just don't want to talk about it now."

She left her hand on my leg, and that small reassurance meant the world to me. WE drove home, it didn't take long, then silently got ready for bed. When she cuddled close and put her head on my shoulder I was finally able to fully relax. It was going to be OK.

LittleTom
LittleTom
163 Followers