The Experiment Ch. 02

Story Info
Kathy writes in her journal.
2.9k words
4.37
131.3k
17

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy5v
Andy5v
378 Followers

The next week was mostly uneventful for Kathy at work. However, at home things were very different. Kathy masturbated every night that week. In the past she would never even thought such behavior was possible for her. Kathy also remembered to write of her experiences in her secret journal for Doug.

“Dear Journal,” she wrote as her first entry. “I just finished having a wonderful sexual experience with myself. It took about 30 minutes of rubbing my pussy to obtain an orgasm that lasted about several minutes. It was very nice. I feel very guilty that I even did it but even more so because while I rubbed myself I was thinking about Doug. My feeling of guilt and shame made me even hornier. The guiltier I feel the more I want to touch myself and that just increases the guilt. I can’t believe this circle I am in.”

“Dear Journal, I just finished masturbating again. I can’t believe I continue to do this. It feels really great but I am disgusted with myself. This time I thought about being naked at the beach. All the men would see me and want to touch me. I can’t believe that I liked that image but it was a great turn on.”

“Dear Journal, Here I go again. I just finished masturbating thinking about Doug fucking me in the butt. I have never had real sex but today I used a small cucumber and put it inside me. It was a very intense experience and I loved it but know that it is wrong. I just can’t stop doing it. I wonder what Doug will say when he reads this. I can’t believe that I look forward to showing him this journal and telling him how I feel about my sex.”

On Sunday Kathy dressed in her normal conservative dress for Mass with one major difference. While dressing she suddenly decided to not wear panties. Kathy could not believe she did this but also could not believe the sensual feelings she had as she walked into the Church. She could feel her pussy moisten as she walked to her normal seat in the sanctuary. She sat with her normal crowd that included a few teenagers who were in her Sunday School Class and two other women her age. Kathy wondered if she was the only one not wearing panties.

“Dear Journal, “I just can’t believe what I just did. I went to Mass without panties and it was totally exciting. When I arrived home from Mass and I could not control myself. I began to touch myself as soon as I walked inside. I lifted my dress and began to rub my already moistened pussy. My clit was already swollen and very sensitive. Then I can’t believe I began to think about Father John. His image popped into my mind and as soon as it did I began to cum. I could not stop myself. I did not want to stop myself. It was the most intense orgasm I have had since Doug fucked me in the ass. I really feel bad but even as I write this my pussy is itching again and I can’t get Father John out of my mind.”

During the week that Kathy wrote in her Journal, Doug was pondering over what his next move was. He was thoroughly enjoying his research. It was both an intellectual stimulating experience and of course like every man he liked to empty his nuts. In fact Doug had masturbated everyday since he affair with Kathy’s ass. It seems as if his libido had returned. After his wife had left Doug has mostly lost his desire for women. Now it had returned and he was anxious to formulate his next experiment since the one with Kathy went so well.

Doug did not make it to Mass but made a mental note to check on Kathy in the near future to see if she was keeping her journal. He was very interested in visiting her conflicted mind and exploring her various cognitions. He hypothesized it would be very interesting and hot. For now though he decided a trip to the mall might give him some insight into where his investigation should proceed. He decided to take his boom box and a few special CD’s.

The largest mall was located about 15 minutes south of Doug’s house. It had a very nice park around it. Here people would walk and skate on the nice sidewalks that were covered by large oak trees. It was a very pleasant place that many people enjoyed.

Doug had prepared a special program on one of his CD’s that he wanted to try on a group of people. It had special messages on it that he theorized would have special appeal to individuals whose major defense against forbidden sexual impulses was reaction formation. He carried his small boom box and sat down under a tree next to one of the major pathways. He turned on the music loud enough it could be heard within a 10 or 20 yards and sat back to see what would happen.

Several people passed without given him notice. Then a woman that looked to be in her 40’s slowed her pace dramatically as she passed and he could see a dreamy sort of look appear on her face as she passed. He noted her hand casually drop and quickly touch herself between the legs. As he watched she passed on and almost stumbled. As she got out of range of the music she looked around for a moment. She saw Doug sitting there watching her and she blushed and then quickly proceeded with her walk.

Doug was surprised to see her pass again. This time she stopped when she heard the music and walked over to Doug.

“What kind of music is that you are playing?” she asked.

“Just some alternate Jazz that I like,” he replied noting that her hand was hanging down dangerously closed to her crotch.

“It is really different,” she said.

“Yeah, I like it,” he replied as he noticed her face begin a pink flushed look. Also her hand was now touching her running shorts between her legs. As Doug watched she began to rub her crotch. At this point though she saw Doug watching her and looked down to observe herself rubbing her pussy in public.

“I don’t know what I’m doing,” she said and quickly moved on. Doug did not see her again.

A man who looked about 30 approached the perimeter of the music and stopped. He looked and saw Doug and walked over to him.

Doug said, “Hi, how’s it going?”

The man looked at Doug and said, “Okay, I guess. I feel kind of funny.”

“What do you mean?” Doug inquired.

“I don’t know. It feels strange talking to you, I like the music,” the man said quietly.

Doug had not really considered the idea that men would be just as affected as women. But in the interest of his research he decided to pursue the matter.

“So tell what is your name?”

“Bill,” the man answered.

“Well Bill those are some nice shorts you have on.”

“Thanks.”

Doug decided to test his theories on Bill. “Come over here on the other side of these bushes for a minute,” Doug instructed.

Bill followed.

“What do you think of gay people?”

“They all ought to be hung,” he said with an angry scowl. “I hate fags.”

“Sounds like reaction formation,” Doug noted to himself.

They were now pretty much hidden by the trees and bushes from the other walkers.

“Pull down your shorts,” Doug commanded wondering how this would work on a guy who said he hated Gays.

The man pulled down his short and jock strap revealing a 6 inch limp dick.

“So you ever suck one of those?” Doug asked.

“No, well yes, no, I shouldn’t have,” the man stuttered. He was obviously disturbed by the question

“What do you are trying to say?”

“When I was a kid my older brother made me suck him. Then my friend Tommy and I use to play these games where we would suck each other off.”

“Tell me about the games?” Doug questioned further.

“We would play strip poker or some other game till one of us was naked. Then we would either get into a wrestling match or something where we would be close to each other. By then our dicks would be hard and we would see who could cum first. Sometimes we would shoot our loads on each other, we sometimes humped on each other, and sometimes one of us would the suck the other,” Bill explained.

“Do you like the taste of cum?”

“Yes I love it. We used to shoot off in our ice cream and eat it. Sometimes when I cooked at home I shoot off in the gravy and then serve it to the rest of the family,” Bill confessed.

“Really, do you ever do that now?” Bill asked finding the discussion very interesting. He also noticed that Bill’s dick was sticking straight out. He also noticed that his dick was hard in his pants.

“I can’t believe I am telling you all this,” the man said with a brief shocked expression that soon settle back into a dreamy look. “Yes, I do that often now. People do not know my famous barbeque sauce has about a quarter cup of sperm in every batch. People love it. Sometimes I also will prepare cheese noodles for my daughter and her friends. I will give that a good dose of sperm right at the end and stir it in good. They all love my noodles. I get some turned on watching them eat my sperm seasoned food.”

Doug was learning things about himself during this investigation. He was quite turned on by the man’s story. Doug had never had any type of sex with another guy but wondered about it now. However, he had to be careful since this area was patrolled rather well.

“Is there anything else you do that is a bit out of the ordinary?” Doug asked.

“I guess you might say that my liking to peek at my daughter when she is naked is out of the ordinary,” Bill replied.

“Tell me about her.”

“My daughter just turned 18 and will graduate this year. She has a nice body that is very trim,” Bill explained.

“She have nice boobies?” Doug quizzed.

“Oh yeah, they are perfect and just about every time I have seen them their nipples were nice and perky,” Bill said.

“How about her pussy? Have you seen that?”

“Yeah, it has a small patch of neatly trimmed hair and pretty pink lips,” Bill said with a smile on his face. He was really enjoying telling Doug all these forbidden things.

“She sounds great,” Doug said when he made a decision.

“Come over to me,” Doug instructed as he pulled down his pants revealing his hard cock.

“Bill I want to give you a little present. Get on your knees and suck my cock,” Doug commanded. Doug had never had a guy suck him off but decided this was a good time to begin.

Bill hesitated a moment and then knelt besides Doug. He then took Doug’s dick inside his mouth and began to suck.

“Now when you feel me cum, I want to swallow all of it. When you feel me begin to cum it will be a major turn-on for you and you will also cum. Do you understand?”

“Ugggggg,” was all he could say since his mouth was full of Doug’s cock.

This experience was quickly getting to Doug. This first time experience for Doug was a turn on and Bill was doing a good job. Doug had never done anything like this particularly out in the open on public property and this fact added to the excitement. Doug quickly began to feel his balls contract and that familiar rush begin. True to his instruction Bill swallowed the ample amount of cum and as Doug’s cock pumped it first load, Bill’s dick also erupted.

When they were through Doug pulled up his pants and instructed Bill to do the same.

“Clean up your face,” Doug said as he led Bill back to where they were originally standing. Bill used his hand and licked the remainder of the cum off his face. He then wipes his own dick and licked up some of that cum also.

“Bill you will remember this and you will remember how good it was for me to have control over you. When we meet again the same will be true. I now want you to begin keeping a log of the various sexual experiences you have. They can be shooting off in food, having sex with your wife, masturbating, watching your daughter, or whatever you do that related to sex. I also want to know about any conflicts you might have regarding these feelings and acts. Keep a secret journal of these events and then a month from today bring me that journal. We can meet right here.”

“Do you understand?” Doug asked

“Yes, I understand. I will keep the journal,” Bill replied.

With that Doug turned off the music. The dreamy look faded from Bill’s face. He looked around, licked his lips, and looked at Doug. “What on earth just happened?”

“I don’t know, what do you think happened?”

“I sucked you off, and then came myself,” Bill said in disbelief.

“Ok, if that is what you think then I guess so,” Doug said with a smile.

“Go home and keep that journal for me. I can’t wait to hear more about your sperm seasoned food and your peeking on your daughter,” Doug said and turned to walk away.

Doug turned and saw Bill just standing there with a dumb look on his face.

This certainly had been another interesting day. However, he still wanted to go by Kathy’s and see what she had written. It was a short drive to her apartment. She greeted him at the door with a very confused look on her face. It was both friendly and hateful at the same time. Doug felt the conflict as he entered but knew his research must continue.

“Hi Kathy,” he said as he entered the apartment.

“Hi, Doug,” Kathy said hating it that her pussy was already responding to his mere presence. She could feel her little clit become puffy.

“Let’s see the journal,” Doug asked making the assumption she completed her task.

Kathy went in the bedroom and brought back a small notebook. It had several entries and Doug sat and read them.

“Wow that is really something you have the hots for Father John.” Doug was even surprised by this.

Kathy’s face had turn a deep pink and she felt the embarrassment rise through her body. It was made even worse by the intense itch she was having between her legs.

“Do you ever go to confession with Father John?” Doug asked.

“Yes, sometimes,” Kathy could not believe how turned on she was by allowing Doug to read her most intimate thoughts.

“When will be the next confessional,” Doug asked already formulating his next move.

“Thursday, I think,” she answered.

“Ok, then on Thursday go to confession. While there tell Father John that you have suddenly developed an irresistible desire to masturbate. Tell him how you love to rub your pussy but feel this is wrong. Also tell him that you now don’t wear panties at all. Don’t wear any panties to confession and inform him of that. You might find you want to rub your pussy while talking to him. Is that understood?”

“Yes,” Kathy said fighting the urge to let her hand slip between her legs.

“And I want a full report of what he says, what you say, how you act, and how you felt. Is that understood?” Doug finished with his instructions.

“Yes,” Kathy answered.

“Ok I have to go but I will be back for the report sometime after Thursday,” Doug said as he got up to go. Doug would have liked to taken a few privileges with Kathy but he had just shot his load and he was feeling quite content.

Kathy was upset as she let Doug out the door. She wanted to perform for him. She wanted him to see her pussy and then maybe even another ass fucking. She could not believe how much she liked this. As he walked to his car the postman stopped and delivered Kathy a small package. Kathy knew what it was.

As soon as Doug left Kathy quickly shed her clothing. She had been shopping the previous week on the Internet. She could have never gone in a store and bought such a thing. Kathy quickly opened the package to reveal two different vibrators shaped remarkably like a penis. There was also a butt plug that Kathy could not wait to insert. It filled her very full and she came almost instantly before she could even begin to use the vibrators.

Kathy spent the remainder of the afternoon in ecstasy. Her guilt only served to further the pleasurable sensations. Her thoughts of Father John simply added to the fun but she was afraid there would be a price to be paid for this decadent joy she was feeling.

Kathy was also worried over the consequences of her next confession with Father John.

Andy5v
Andy5v
378 Followers