The Experiment Ch. 03

Story Info
It starts to change, get out of control, for our couple.
2.4k words
3.92
38k
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleTom
LittleTom
163 Followers

We didn't know quite what to say to each other the next morning, and for once we didn't take advantage of the kids rushing downstairs to leave us a "lie in". The whole day we circled around each other like shy teenagers. Yet that night, after a longer than usual time in the toilet, she came out, slid next to me in bed, and said, "So... do you want to try it again? I've... cleaned up."

Mouth suddenly dry I nodded and my cock sprung to attention. In the dim light of a bedside lamp she turned, presenting her rump. I fumbled at the drawer of the bedside table, pausing when a new association with the lubricant bottle flitted through my mind, but got some and smoothed it over my rampant hard on.

I moved towards her, and aimed myself at her. It was so tight, and her whimpers both made me want to stop and urged me on at the same time. I slid my tip in, then stopped. Her hand pushed at my belly as she panted. "OK... a bit more, then stop." I did, to have her cry out. "No... no... pull out. Its too soon, I'm not ready."

Disappointed, I did. Without looking at me she jumped up, ran to the loo and came back with a damp facecloth. She knelt at the side of the bed and began to lovingly clean me, then moved her face down. With an obvious struggle, and a few halts to deal with gagging, she did take me down. It was too much, I couldn't deal with her obvious discomfort. I pulled her up and over on top of me. The look of love as she stroked my face mended much of the confused pain in my heart.

"Thank you. I will do everything for you they do to me. I promise." We then had a slow, long love making that for once ended in a mutual orgasm. As we fell asleep I was glad, it was what we needed. We had made love, not had sex, and that made all the difference.

It was a work day, and much to my pleased surprise she pulled me into the shower with her. We had fallen out of morning quickies, too much risk of a small child interrupting. Yet we took the chance, and finished with a minute to spare before a young face peered around the corner of the door to our ensuite.

I was happy, very happy that day of work. Though a few lewd day dreams meant I didn't quite focus on a few meetings as I should have. I got home on time for once, and we fed and bathed the children together. It was one of those nights that just felt right.

Then, just as we were settling down to read stories, the door bell rang. I know I didn't think anything of it, and from her unconcerned face as she opened the first book, neither did she. I stroked her cheek, then got up and went downstairs. On opening the door, I went still, felt the blood drain from my face. It was him, the black.

"My man my man. I was at loose ends tonight and thought of your lovely wife. Is she in?"

I was silent for a moment, just staring at him. "Yes, but its not appropriate. This is our home, we have children, you can't just show up."

His grin grew wider. "No? Well, you go tell wifey that a friend of Charlie is here, don't mention she's met me before. If she wants me to leave, I'll leave. But its not your concern man, I will only leave if I hear it from her."

Confusion boiled in my brain. What was going on here? Had she arranged this? Nothing about the day said that. On Saturday she'd been anxious, nervous, there was none of that today. I nodded and went to close the door, but he slipped inside. This was going too far, it wasn't meant to be like this.

I turned brusquely and went up the stairs. She looked up at me quizzically, innocently and I knew she had nothing to do with this. Some of my anger and confusion melted, this was just some bastards playing games. I bent and whispered in her ear. "There's a friend of Charlie's downstairs. He says he will leave only if you tell him to."

She went pale as I imagined I had only moments before. We were both silent for a minute, then she quickly stood. One of her beloved hands went to my chest, and I saw a forced smile on her face. "Will you finish putting the children to bed?" She turned and kissed each of them.

"Please? Darling?"

"Join us when you're done." Without a glance she disappeared out the door, and moments later I saw her stride past, only just making out the mask and cuffs in her hands.

"Daddy, isn't mummy going to finish?"

I struggled to get a hold of myself. She wasn't going to tell him to leave. I heard soft voices from below, indistinct, not enough to make out what was said. There were footfalls, and the door to our living room closed.

"Daddy?"

Forcing a smile to my face I turned to those little ones who completely owned my heart. One day adult confusion like what was now going on in our house would hit them. Now wasn't the time. I sat and began to read more of the tales of Winnie the Poo, while my mind imagined dark things happening downstairs.

I took me a good half hour to finish the stories, ensure teeth were properly brushed, and to settle them under their warm duvets enough to be sure that each was properly and deeply asleep. We were lucky, since the age of one each of our kids were deep deep sleepers. Leaving the darkened room I knew there would be little chance of interruption until morning.

As I walked down the stairs I didn't know what to think. Was I excited, scared, angry? It was all three, the fact she hadn't asked him to leave made me despair. Like I was walking to my doom I put my hand to the door latch, then slowly opened it.

There she was, nude bar the mask and cuffs. Her body was bent over the back of one of our leather arm chairs. We'd searched for months to find those, and I knew with absolute certainty that I'd never see them the same way again. Her bottom was flaming red, her body held up by the tall man, his cock deeply embedded down her throat.

"There is so much trust here man. All I'd have to do is leave my cock where it is, and..." He snapped his fingers, "dead." He pulled his cock out enough for her to take a ragged breath, then inserted it deeply again. "Not that I'd ever ruin something so lovely. So come on man, get undressed. Oh, and go get some lube will you? I want to try that lovely ass again."

I stood there, stock still. "Now!" His voice snapped out and I suddenly found myself turned and halfway up the stairs. What was going on? This wasn't what we wanted, what we'd both fantasised about. This had gone wrong, dark. Yet I ripped my cloths off and grabbed the bottle from the drawer.

I went downstairs to the soft wet sounds of his cock in her throat. Sounds of a porn movie, just lacking the crude music in the background.

As I came in he pulled out. "She's cool man, very cool. One thing though, the M&S white knickers? Got to go. Your job man, get her fitted up with the best and fittest. We catch her in white cotton again, you both gonna be horse wipped. Understand?" I looked at him understanding, and not understanding. What was with this attitude? His look was cold, commanding. "All right man, lube me up." I felt my cheeks burn.

"No."

"Get with the programme man! Its part of your job. You want me to go in dry? I'll hurt her man, hurt her bad." He said it jokingly, yet it wasn't an idle threat. With feet like lead I moved towards him, poured a pool of oil in my hands, and greased up that long pole. "Ok, guide me in." I blinked at him, seeing his leer in response. That was part of their game, ridicule and humiliation.

Yet I turned, moved with him, lifted that long cock and guided it to my wife's ass. He slowly eased the tip in, to a sharp cry from my wife. He slapped her bottom. "Hear that lady? Your man greased me up, guided me in. Cool eh?" My eyes snapped to her head. The mask was on, but her ears where free. Oh god, she knew what I'd done. The shame of it, if possible, deepened.

Then he slapped my butt, "Go on, don't be shy. Her mouth is free." My cock twitched as she cried out again, he'd slid another inch in.

"Darling yes, come to me. It'll help... distract me." I moved forward, lifted her up, felt her lips wrap around my angry tip. It was so good, that's what confused everything, it felt so good. I came quickly, though he didn't. After he'd had a bit of fun I was told to get a cloth, then he flipped her onto her back on the rug and took her again. I watched, stunned as he athletically flipped her from position to position. For once I was hard again in a very short time. Long enough for him to bring himself off, and I barely let him get out of the way, before I jumped on top of her myself. She writhed against me, obviously full of need to have her pussy filled. "Oh yes... yes darling..."

He left us alone for a full few minutes before coming over, flipping us over then grabbing my wrist. "What?" I felt a cuff wrapped around it, then it was clipped to her cuff. Same on the other side, then our hands where clipped together over her back. "Yeah, we're locked together, just as we should be." She kissed me deeply, obviously aroused. It was kinky, but I wasn't complaining. I barely noticed the belt being wrapped around out middles until our cuffed hands were in turn clipped to it. I was too lost in the sex to take much notice.

Then I felt knees pushing my legs apart. Her head snapped back. "No! Ahh..."

I felt something I'd never felt before, a bulge against the back of my cock. God, he was entering her ass.

She said her key word. "Stop it! I don't want this..."

He chuckled, and his cock inched deeper. "We're beyond stop words sweet heart. What you want is irrelevant. Didn't you get that? Understand the programme..."

She whimpered and I tried to ease my cock out. "No... no... He stays in, you stay in! Ahh god. I am not liking this at all..." Her face was a grimace of pain.

He bent over us, a lewd smile on his face. "This is what you are now girl, a slut. You are to be used for men's pleasure. That's what you really want, isn't it?"

"No... no..." They were sobs, I saw the tears leak out of her eyes close up. I felt deeply for her, yet I was hard as a rock. I had seen this on porno videos and known instinctively no woman I knew would ever want it. Some may have found it sexy, but it was also an ultimate sign of debasement.

"Say it, tell me what you are."

"A slut... I'm a slut... Charlie's slut..."

The words lanced me like a knife.

"Yeah baby. You be one of Charlie's girls now. Say it again..."

Her words were sobs, they were wrenched from somewhere deep. "I'm Charlie's slut..."

She came, or maybe it was a lance of pain. I couldn't tell.

Later, when he was gone I had to untangle us as she was limp and seemed to be unconscious. I carried her upstairs, ran a small bath and washed her off. When I carried her to bed she wrapped her arms around me and cried into my shoulder. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." Yet in bed she curled against me, hugged me tight. I knew without a doubt she loved me, yet I just did not understand the seeming betrayal in her words.

I didn't sleep much that night.

Next morning I was literally dragged into the shower. With her back turned and her head hung I was told, "Do me in the ass. I want you to do me in the ass." I was hard, and truth me told I wanted it, but I turned her, and under the cascading hot water kissed her. Pushing her up against the glass wall, ever so slowly I entered her.

"I don't understand everything that's going on, but I do know one thing. Last night was sex, this is love." Her answering kiss back was hard, ferocious.

As we made love she stroked my cheek. "Did you really touch him, guide him too me."

My face blushed, the moment draining away for me. "No... no... don't worry love. That was so sexy, so caring. I loved it! My man taking care of me." She kissed me again, and made the humiliation go away.

We dressed, and I noticed her dither over her knickers drawer. I didn't intervene, its an area I knew had a lot of emotion mixed up in it for her. We'd talked about it often, but I knew, unlike many women, she got no personal satisfaction out of lingerie. She'd been brought up in a household of always wearing clean knickers in case you got run over by a bus, and never ever let anyone even see a hint of a bra strap.

"God. Darling, you have to come shopping with me. I'm hopeless at this." I came, and pointed to the bra and knickers she'd bought and worn once for a birthday of mine. She grimaced. "For work?"

"Dear, I still don't understand how far you're going with this. You know I love you, not your cloths. Yet I think you heard what he said. Its your call." She flushed and picked it up. It was, of course, invisible under the vest and cloths she was wearing, but I could tell she was still nervous about it. We got the kids ready and with our nannies arrival, both went to work.

LittleTom
LittleTom
163 Followers