The Experiment Ch. 04

Story Info
Sister Theresa breaks her vows.
3.3k words
4.46
132k
12

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy5v
Andy5v
381 Followers

Bill stood on the sidewalk for a few minutes not knowing what he should do. He had just sucked a stranger’s dick and had enjoyed every moment of it. He also told this stranger a lot about himself he did not want anyone else to know.

Bill hated fags and thought they were of the devil. Even though he had experiences with his older brother and his friend those were all during childhood and did not count. What disturbed him was his recent cock sucking did count.

Bill also did not like the fact he had told Doug about his habit of regularly either saving his cum after masturbation or else shooting off directly into much of the food he prepared. He did this both for his family and for friends. In fact his barbeque sauce was always a hit and he always refused to tell the secret ingredients. He also did not like the fact that he loved to see his daughter naked.

Bill could still taste Doug’s sperm that he had swallowed. “Gee, I sure hope he does not have any diseases,” he said as he got into his car for the drive home. But even as he tasted the residue of Doug’s sperm he felt his own cock begin to swell.

No one was home when he got there. His teenage daughter had band practice and his wife was working late. He was going to prepare lasagna. He knew he would be able to muster some of his secret ingredient particularly after what happened today.

Bill and his wife were not on the best terms. She was always at work and seldom was ever interested in sex. It was not like this when they married 20 years ago but now they were each going their own way it seemed. Ann, their 18 year old daughter was doing quite well and would graduate this year. She would then be off to college and Bill would miss her.

As Bill prepared the food it was time for the sauce. He put most of the ingredients in the sauce pan and then pulled off his shorts. He pulled on his dick and as he did so he began to think of sucking Doug and his erection quickly occurred. He did not like the fact that these thoughts were turning him on but he did want to finish the sauce before anyone arrived home. As he pumped himself he remembered Doug’s cum hitting him in the back of the throat and then gulping it down. This picture along with his hand work was enough to spew and good helping of cum into the sauce pain. Bill let this simmer while he went and took a shower. However, before he took the shower he found a small notebook and began his journal.

“Today I was making lasagna. I needed a good load of cum so I began to masturbate. I began to think about sucking Doug’s dick and it was enough to produce a nice helping of cum for the sauce. The sauce is now simmering and I‘m sure my wife and daughter will love it.”

“Gee Dad this is great lasagna,” Ann said later that evening.

“Thanks,” Bill said with a large grin. “Glad you like it, I am really glad you like it.”

During the next week Doug sat at his computer refining his programs. He had a multi-track recorder on his computer and could add or subtract various sounds from his musical subliminal composition. He planned on visiting Kathy soon and could not wait to find out how her confession went. He also wondered how Bill was doing with the cooking.

Kathy spent the week mostly working and then masturbating several times a day. She continued to find it pleasant to leave her panties at home. She even found some ways of touching herself at her desk so no one could. Everyone thought Kathy was the same conservative person she had always been and this is what Kathy wanted them to believe. But Kathy had changed. She was even learning how to tolerate the guilt and even using the guilt to increase her pleasure.

Father John was not having a good week. He had long ago given up sex and thought he had conquered his libido but now because of Kathy it had returned with a vengeance. He had masturbated three times during the week because he kept getting erections. Father John did not have a large penis and this along with the fact he often wore a robe aided in hiding these frequent erections.

On Tuesday evening Doug returned to Kathy to check her journal.

“Hi Kathy. What have you got for me today,” Doug said as he entered her apartment.

“Hi Doug,” Kathy said as she handed him her journal. Kathy almost immediately felt a burning in her pussy as Doug read. She both love and hated the reaction that Doug’s presence elicited in her body. Doug was very interested in her confession with Father John. He had a theory that priests used a good deal of reaction formation themselves and wondered about the dynamics of a young priest’s sexuality.

“You mean you masturbated in the confessional,” Doug asked in amazement. He was surprised she had gone that far.

“Yes,” Kathy replied.

“What did Father John say?” Doug asked as he noted Kathy’s hand had moved between her legs.

“He said that sex is normal but I should control it. It’s funny because he seemed real nervous during the confession. For a long time after I told him I was cumming he did not say anything except I heard him moaning. It really turned me on to hear that. I don’t what he was doing,” Kathy said.

Doug wondered what Father John was doing also but he had more of a clue than did Kathy.

“Are you wearing any panties?”

“No.”

“Then let me see your pussy,” Doug commanded.

Kathy raised her dress and Doug could admire the pink lips of her pussy.

Kathy watched as Doug pulled out his hard cock.

“Come over here and lick my cock as I read the rest of your report.”

Kathy had never sucked a cock. The closest was one time she was being punished by Sister Mary by having to stand naked in the Church. Father Bob would usually show to chastised them and in the process show her his hard cock blaming it on her pussy. She just remembered that he would sometimes make them kiss it and several times she tasted a drop pre-cum on it.

As Kathy moved toward Doug’s cock she could see the drop of pre-cum on it. She licked that off and began sucking like she would a pop cycle. This seemed to be okay with Doug and he continued to read her reports of frequent masturbation.

As Doug finished the report he reached down and moved Kathy’s head back. He gripped his dick and began to pump allowing its head to remain in contact with Kathy’s lips. As Doug got close he began to moan and suddenly his cock sprayed cum all over Kathy’s lips and face.

“With a little bit of practice you will be a great cock-sucker Kathy,” Doug said as he wiped the last bit of cum onto Kathy’s chin.

One part of Kathy felt totally disgusted that she would let a man do this to her. She felt totally degraded. But then her pussy overruled and as Doug sat and watched she rubbed herself into a fantastic orgasm as she licked his cum off her face.

“Oh Doug, it feels so good!” she said as she hump her hand on the floor.

She looked up and saw that Doug was delighted with her show.

Doug thought about Father John’s reaction to Kathy’s display as he drove to the park to meet Bill. He felt there might be something in those moans that Kathy heard and where better to find a defensive posture of reaction formation than in a celibate priest.

Doug walked up the path of the park near the mall and there was Bill sitting on a bench.

“Hi Bill, Do you have something for me?” Doug said as he greeted Bill.

“Yes here is my journal that you instructed me to keep,” Bill said feeling very strange even being here talking to this man.

Doug sat down and began to read. He saw that Bill had been busy over the past week. He had prepared five meals that contained his special juice. Doug also noted that in each of these times Bill had fantasized either about sucking Doug’s cock or else his daughter Ann standing naked before him.

“Very interesting Bill,” Doug commented. “I guess everyone liked the food?”

“Oh, yes they all loved it,” Bill said.

“So with all this sperming in food when do you fuck your wife?” Doug asked Bill.

“We seldom have sex. The last time was six months ago,” Bill answered.

“Oh, I see how you have the time for whacking off,” Doug said.

“When did you last see your daughter naked?”

Bill thought a moment. These questions were disturbing in a strange sort of way. “I guess it was last week. She was going swimming and I walked in on her just before she was putting on her bikini,” Bill said.

“How much of her did you see?” Doug asked.

“I saw all of her. She was standing up and I had a perfect view,” Bill replied.

“Was her pussy shaven and did it have hair?”

“It had a small strip of hair right above the slit and that was all,” Bill could feel his face flushed pink as he answered Doug questions. Bill also found a very disturbing pressure in his pants as his cock began to become erect.

“How does she react to you when you walk in on her,” Doug asked.

“Last time she just said hi daddy and put on her bikini.”

“She ever see you naked.”

“Not really,” Bill answered wondering how his daughter would react if she saw him with an erect cock.

“Ok, Bill keep up the good work on the journal. Remember anything about sex and you write it down. Got it?” Doug said as he got up to leave.

“Yes, I will,” Bill said as he watched his new friend walk down the sidewalk to his car.

Father John continued to have major conflicts over his newly discovered sexuality. There were many problems being debated related to sex and the priesthood. Father John did not know who he could trust in this matter. He knew that some priests were homosexual and he knew about the few priests who had molested young boys. Father John would kill himself before he hurt anyone but he needed to talk to someone. He was afraid of being labeled a pervert and he was tired of always having an erection. He finally decided there was only one person he could trust in this matter. It was not another priest but Sister Teresa.

He had known Sister Teresa for about 7 years. She was in her 40’s and had always been most helpful to him. She was considered a bit of a radical and he felt she would be just the kind of person he could both trust. He felt she had been around a bit and she could advise him on how to handle this situation.

She worked in a Church nearby so he made arrangements the next day to visit her.

“Hi Sister,” he said as they hugged.

“What brings you here Father?” Sister Teresa said as she greeted her friend.

“Just a friendly visit but I do have something I am hoping you can help me with.”

“I will do anything I can,” she said.

“It is a most sensitive matter and I don’t know who else I can trust on this,” Father John explained. “If you don’t feel like this is a good idea I will go to someone else.”

“You can talk to me about anything you want, anything at all. Let’s go up to my study. It will be totally private and no one will interrupt us,” she said as they walked up the stairs.

“Now tell me what is so sensitive?” she asked as they sat in her study.

Father John told her briefly about Kathy and the fact that she had masturbated during confession in the confessional.

Sister Teresa listened very attentively.

“What really bothers me,” Father John continued, “is and I don’t know how to say this.”

“Just go ahead and tell me,” Sister Teresa was very interested.

“While I listened to that young woman my penis became erect and what is worst as she moaned I ejaculated right there in the confessional,” Father John said.

Sister Teresa was not really prepared for this story. She was also surprised by the effect it was having on her.

“Since that time I continue to have erection and the only way I can rid myself of them is to masturbate. I even have an erection right now while I am telling this to you.”

Sister looked down at Father John’s pants and noted a large bulged.

Father John could see her looking and became even more embarrassed.

“You don’t have to feel so uncomfortable talking to me about this,” Sister said attempting to be supportive. However, the Sister was also finding this a bit uncomfortable. What was making it uncomfortable was not the subject matter so much as the stirrings she was feeling inside her.

“I feel so badly about all of this. How can I help people and be a priest if I go around with a hard-on all the time. It is really frustrating and the damn thing will not go away until I masturbate. Just look!” With that Father John pulled down his trousers and stood before Sister Teresa with a hard-on.

“Oh my,” Sister Teresa said as she looked at Father John’s erect cock. It had been a long time since Sister Teresa had seen a hard cock. She looked intently at the swollen member.

“Oh what have I done?” Father John said in complete desperation.

“Don’t worry about it. I have seen a penis before,” Sister Teresa said but she was worrying about it. She was very concerned over a certain wetness she was feeling deep in side her.

“Now what do you have to do to get rid of the erection?” Father asked bringing her out of her own thoughts.

“The only way I have found is to masturbate like this,” Father John explained and he pumped his dick a few times to demonstrate.

Sister Teresa very limited experience with men and this had been a long time ago. This was the first time she had seen an erect cock in years and she was totally intrigued. Other parts of her body were also intrigued.

Sister Teresa quickly composed herself.

“Maybe we can help each other,” Sister Teresa explained. “I am lacking in knowledge of men and maybe you can show me a few things on the mechanic of masturbation. I teach lots of teenage boys and this would be good for me to know. Then maybe we can work through your current problem.” Sister Teresa felt this would be the perfect opportunity for her to learn about the male body. It was a purely intellectual interest; however, the Sister also knew there was wetness between her legs as she looked at Father John’s erect penis. That wetness wanted something more than Father John’s knowledge of masturbation.

“Come over here,” she directed the Father to a small wash basin.

“Masturbate into this wash basin,” she said.

“I can’t do that,” Father John said.

“Look you can’t leave here with an erection sticking out of your pants. It is not going to hurt anything to go ahead and solve this immediate problem.”

“Ok I guess you are right. And you want to watch?”

“Yes it will be very educational for me,” she said but noticed that her heart was beating much faster and breath had become shallower.

Father John pulled his trousers all the way down and stepped out of them. He walked over the basin and the Sister followed him. He took hold of his cock and looked sheepishly at the Sister.

“Go ahead, we don’t have all day.” She was staring intently at his cock. Sister Teresa resisted the urge to move her hand between her legs.

Father John began to slowly stroke his cock and as he did a thought of Sister Teresa standing before him naked appeared in his mind.

“I can’t do this,” Father John said.

“Why not, what is wrong?” Sister Teresa said.

“Do you really want to know?” he asked.

“Yes.”

“As I stroked my penis my mind formed a picture of you standing naked before me,” he said with a shamed look on his face.

This statement had a strange affect on Sister Teresa. She felt queasy in her stomach. She had never had any problems with the teenage boys she taught but this was a bit different. She also was not use to having her pussy become moist and her clitoris was swollen with a forbidden desire.

“I know I should not have said that,” Father John said still standing before the basin with his hard cock in his hands.

His words brought the Sister back to the situation. “Oh, I’m sorry. It was just sort of shocking to hear you say that but its okay. We need to work on your problem and I agree it is a very sensitive one.” I have an idea that might make you more comfortable. Just stand there a moment longer.”

With that Sister Teresa slipped into the small bathroom. She could not believe what she was going to do but felt it would be the most helpful thing to Father John. She also had not been this excited in years. In the bath room she removed her panties and walked back into the room.

Father John was now standing before her holding his very hard cock in his hands.

“I think this may help you finish you masturbation and then we can decide the best course of action.” As Sister Teresa said this she pulled up her skirt revealing her rather hairy genitals but her moist pussy lips were plainly visible. She was not prepared for Father John’s reaction.

Father John was standing right in front of the Sister so he had a perfect view. The room was small so he was close enough to almost touch her. When she lifted her skirt and he looked at her pussy he could not help it. He began the most wonderful ejaculation he ever experienced. His cum spewed all over the Sister. It went on her dress, some went on her face, and some even went in her hair. At this point the Father was beyond caring.

Sister was caught unprepared. She had not expected that her showing the Father her genitals would push him over the edge. She was also not prepared for how this surreal experience was affecting her. When she saw Father John gasped as she pulled up her dress she suddenly felt a surge of passionate energy engulf her. It was almost if an evil sensuous demon had possessed her. When his cum splashed on her she felt her pussy begin to pulsate to his rhythm. Her hand immediately found her long neglected clitoris that responded violently to her manipulations. As the Father shot his last load almost directly on to her face with some finding her open mouth, Sister Teresa sank to the floor in the most overwhelming orgasmic fit of passion she had ever known.

They both sat on the floor looking at each other in total disgust and total bliss.

“Oh my,” was all Sister Teresa could say as sat on the floor.

Andy5v
Andy5v
381 Followers