The Experiment Ch. 4

Story Info
They have a little public fun.
1.9k words
4.38
82.2k
9
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa
Pippa
144 Followers

… The lady seemed fascinated at the prospect but, asked that I might introduce them to her, before she made her final decision. I agreed at once, realising that here lay some potential.

* * * * *

Returning to the front door, I opened it and instructed the twins to enter. Placing the ghetto-blaster and our other purchases just inside the hall, I led them through to the Library and, as requested by the Mistress of the house, proceeded to introduce them to her.

"Are they both… how shall I put it? Well… shall we say, 'well-trained'?" She asked, her eyes glinting as they roved over the girls' bodies.

"Girls, why don't you show Madame how much we'd appreciate her consent with our little escapade? Why don't you each kneel in front of her and kiss her lovely, shiny boots and then, continue kissing her legs, right up to her inner thighs?"

I looked over at the formidable woman and winked at her.

"I imagine that will be okay with you, Madame?"

She grinned at me, nodding her approval and stretched her boot-clad legs apart, widely, thus giving each of the sisters, ample room to obey my command.

At once, the girls took up their positions. Rachel took her position at 'Madame's' right foot and, Claire knelt by her left. They immediately began with soft, butterfly like kisses, working up from the point of each boot to the ankle. Once there, I commented openly that they should not forget the heels, before continuing their upward journey along the lady's leg. Again, they responded as one and licked and kissed the heels. Rachel even lifted the boot to her mouth, French kissing the heel and then, swallowing it into her mouth.

I watched eagerly as they gently lifted the woman's skirt, kissing and licking upwardly, along their designated path to her thighs.

As they neared their goal and, as their faces met by the Lady's inner thighs, they French kissed each other before continuing to tease her inner thighs. I heard the Lady moan as the two tongues found their mark. Again, I made a comment.

"I don't think that we can leave Madame in such a heightened state of arousal now, can we girls? Why don't you finish what you've started? Claire, remove Madame's panties and then, move your kisses to the lips of her mouth. Rachel, once her panties are off, you may continue with the lips you see before you. Don't stop until you feel and taste our gracious hostess' cum filling your sweet mouth!"

It was a pleasure and an erotic scene that I watched from then on. The twins worked beautifully, in unison, as they brought our Hostess to the height of pleasure, and beyond.

Our Dominatrix, was herself being dominated by the pleasure she was experiencing. She bucked and jerked as her climax took control.

She came forcefully, her juices covering Rachel's lips and chin. She would have screamed had it not been for Claire's mouth, which she had, clamped tightly over her own.

The girls task completed, they rose from the floor and looked over at me, expectantly.

"Well done, ladies. I think that our Hostess is most pleased by your performance."

The owner of the house was just recovering as I said this and, she straightened her clothing as she smiled broadly in my direction.

"You have my permission to use the house in your little production, Sir! What's more, you may use, not only the exterior but the interior as well. By the way, I am the Contessa Irena Motzzonne. It has been a pleasure to make your acquaintance!"

I took her hand and, raising it to my mouth, I kissed her very gently on her fingers.

"Contessa, the pleasure has been all mine, believe me. If there is anything else that I, or my girls can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask."

Her reply was more than I could have hoped for.

"You are most kind, Sir. I will ask that, once you have finished with your scene outdoors, you should return and shoot at least one in my 'humble' abode. Would you agree to do that for me?"

It was impossible for me to suppress my grin as I agreed with her request.

I led the twins back outside to the front of the house. I set up the camcorder and pressed record.

Suggesting that Claire handcuff her sister to the wrought iron frontage had an immediate and pleasing effect. She manhandled Rachel into position, pushing her front up against the hard metal and, ordering her to place her arms above her head.

Rachel submitted without objection and soon found herself on tip-toe, wrists firmly attached to the grate of the fencing.

Claire, without further instruction, kicked her sister's legs akimbo and, kneeling down rapidly, she attached her ankles using the ankle cuffs and spreader bar. This had the effect of forcing Rachel to stand fully on her toes or, to hang her entire body weight from the cuffs that were secured to her wrists.

Once again, I 'suggested' the next move should be to use the 'gag' that I'd bought earlier, securing that Rachel couldn't make too much noise, thus attracting the unwelcome presence of the local police!

There was no hesitation to Claire's actions. She rapidly forced the rubber ball into her sister's mouth and fastened the buckle tightly, behind Rachel's head.

Claire seemed to be really enjoying her role as Rachel's Dominatrix, subliminal autosuggestion or not, there was a glint in her eyes and, a look of eagerness in her manner!

I congratulated myself silently, on having judged them correctly. The girl's personalities seemed to be perfect for the roles that I had cast them in.

Looking directly into Claire's eyes, I explained that the video we were to shoot was, an S&M/BDSM style background film for a heavy 'Dance' track that would soon be released. The intended audience would be heavy S&M dance clubs and swingers parties. Having seen that Claire was willing to broaden the suggestions that I'd made, without any further egging on, I told her that she could use any of the props that I had bought and, to use her imagination as to how best to dominate her sister, now her submissive slave/toy!

I returned to the camcorder and waited to see how far she would let herself go and, what delicious tortures she might inflict on her sibling, now become her 'willing victim'.

I was not to be disappointed!

She began by setting her sister's boobs free, displaying the erect, excited nipples to the outdoor breeze; next she pushed up her captive's skirt, over the round of the bottom and tucked it into the waist, binding it such, as to leave the rear view of the g-string clad buns, open to the elements.

Claire spent a good 15 minutes, gently stroking the mounds of her arse cheeks, tickling and tantalising the creamy white skin with her fingers and palm.

As I watched through the camera's lens, occasionally zooming in for the close-ups, I could see the involuntary spasms as her butt-cheeks clenched and unclenched at each new touch.

Having carefully sensitised the whole area, to the point where Rachel couldn't help her clenching should a stiff breeze stroke her as it passed, Claire chose the bendy cane that I'd bought earlier in Soho, swishing it casually through the air, out of sight of her sister's eyes.

Without warning she thrashed a stroke over both of Rachel's cheeks, right in the middle, a thin weal quickly appearing as the cane swung back.

The gag muffled the scream that tried to break from Rachel's throat. It's a moment that I still enjoy watching on video, the jiggling the rode like a wave as her bum tried to cope with the sting of the cane as it bit into her skin. Truly beautiful. But I digress…

Twice more the cane bit into her, once just above, the other just below her original mark. Two more swiftly followed, cutting into each side of her inner thighs.

Angry welts soon burned red where the slice of the cane had made contact with Rachel's pearly white mounds.

Allowing her sister to experience the sensations she'd just wrought, Claire rummaged through the items that I'd bought along the way.

She chose the nipple clamps. They had a decorative silver chain that, once attached would swing freely between bouncy jugs they connected!

Claire approached the bound figure of her sibling and caressed her bosom, exciting the nipples and making them erect. As they stood proudly, adorning the wobbly tissue of her breasts, Claire attached and tightened the clamps onto Rachel's exposed nipples, quickly fixing the chain in place.

Returning to the goody bag, she took out a strap-on dildo and fastened it over her own clothing. Unintentionally, when buying Claire her leather miniskirt, I had chosen one that zipped up at the front; this was perfect for the strap-on as, she could attach the harness over her tiny leather strap g-string, unzip the front of her skirt about half way and allow the latex cock to poke out in front of her!

A small group of onlookers had begun to gather around the Video Shoot and it seemed to be growing fairly quickly. I panned the camera around full circle, capturing for posterity both the fact that we'd shot this in a public street and, that we'd gathered quite a crowd in doing so.

Claire, now fully into her part as the 'Dominatrix', sauntered over joyfully to her submissive sibling Slavegirl. She bent her knees, almost kneeling by her twin's rump and, without warning, ripped off the cords that held the tiny g-string in place.

Rachel struggled frantically at her bonds but, to no avail. She remained firmly fixed in position, her arse now naked as the day she'd been born.

Claire now began to excite the flesh in and around her target area, making Rachel's quim tremble with anticipation. She was tickled, rubbed, stroked and spanked until, gradually she could contain herself no longer.

Now it seemed, she was ripe for the taking, and Claire had every intention of making quite a spectacle of doing so!

Very slowly, she began to rub the tip of the strap-on along the crease of her sister's eager lips. Gently, she nudged the tip of the 8" rod into the moist haven between her forcibly compliant partner.

Inch by heavenly inch, the latex filled her inners. As Claire began to hump it in and out of the deliciously sticky hole, she unbuckled the gag and removed it from her sister's mouth.

A deep, passionate moan escaped Rachel's lips as, her excitement continued to build. Harder and faster, Claire continued to fuck her sister's cunt until, in one huge shriek, Rachel's climax roared through her body.

The crowd were at a frenzy. People were shouting encouragement and, clapping with delight. The camcorder, faithfully recorded the entire scene, much to my delight.

Worrying about the possibility that such a crowd might attract the unwanted attention of the authorities, I instructed that Rachel be freed and that we return to the safety of the house.

Claire willingly obliged and Rachel, still rubbing the welts on her bum, kissed my cheek and thanked me for my thoughtfulness.

Her action struck me as funny, true I had ordered her released but, 'twas I that had initiated the entire event to begin with. I chuckled happily as we tidied away our gear and moved towards the front door and… who knows what would follow!

Pippa
Pippa
144 Followers